• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.4 /5

About Sendinblue

Get all the tools you will need to build better customer relationships online under one roof.

Learn more about Sendinblue

Showing 25 reviews of 615

VP of BI
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2020

"Worst company to deal with - Stay away!"

Comments: Sendinblue is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only their support is close to inexistent for users with premium account, but they treat you like a criminal. I've been using them for almost a year, when suddenly they deactivated the account, saying there was a complaint. That's it: someone makes a complaint, you have no chance to defend yourself, and they DEACTIVATE the account???
What happens with all the customer information I had stored there? What happens with the SMS credits I purchased? What happened with the monthly subscription?
Went on their Facebook page and guess what, I found at least 2 other customers having the EXACT same issue. Which FB page is also a joke, there's no engagement with THEIR customers.
Now I understand why they are such a cheap alternative.... because their service is the same: cheap

Pros: There are no pro's, you have to figure it our yourself, and even the information posted on their website contradicts with real life usage

Cons: No customer support, even if you have the Premium account, they have no respect for that. Their Social Media is also irrelevant, even their CEO's Linkedin account is irrelevant. His contact info on the Linkedin page is incorrect. My advice? Stay AWAY!

• Reviewed on 05/08/2020
Jerry C.
Marketing
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2020

"Great product, fantastic A+ Customer Service"

Pros: It is easy to use with a minor learning curve. Whenever you are stuck, customer service has been amazing each and every time! Usually, message them through FB Messenger and they have replied within a day. That is really what sets them apart in my opinion! Might be "cheaper" alternatives around but this is invaluable!

Cons: The daily quota can be cumbersome. Also with us, as a new business, we run various contests. We know these are not our "ideal" customers but through them, we do find clients. The issue is, that a lot of time they are not as responsive to our emails, causing SendInBlue "precautionary" to put our account on hold due to the low open and click percentages. It's a little annoying, but their customer service has always helped out. Fortunately, we can ignore those who don't respond to mail with future emails, but there's only 1 way to find out if they'll open or not... Other than that, no real complaints!

• Reviewed on 04/11/2020
Regional Unit Head, Marcomms & CX
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2020

"Great Email Marketing Tool for Start-Up"

Comments: Sendinblue was able to offer us great looking email marketing platform at an reasonable pricing.

Pros: Practical pricing structure that is based on the volume of emails sent, instead of numbers of subscribers.

Cons: The contact management, segmentation & automations features need to be at least at entry-level.

• Reviewed on 23/09/2020
Kevin W.
Director of Online Education Technology
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2020

"Amazing Value, Versatile, Poor Customer Support"

Comments: Excellent, reliable, versatile, and easy to use product at a great price with limited poor support.

Pros: Great value! Dedicated IP, transactional email, marketing automation that includes emails and SMS, easy integration with WooCommerce and Google Analytics.

Cons: Support is terrible. They got a second star because they are helpful sometimes and at least there is support. I have had many unnecessary back and forth emails because support did not read my original request carefully or did not understand it, and I really make an effort to be thorough and clear. A number of times I have had to simply come up with my own workaround because resolution was so painfully slow. I think their primary support is in France and their more advanced technical support is in India which can add to the delay in response and make unnecessary back and forth more frustrating. What compounds this problem is that their documentation is lacking and sometimes inaccurate so I was not even able to serve myself in some instances, even with great effort and internal expertise. All that said, I still consider the value worth it but be prepared to solve timely things without SendinBlue's support. There are also some quirks that you'll need to learn. For example, what they call a template is not a template at all but simply an automated email. There is no concept of a template in SendinBlue: that is, if you want to change your email footer across 50 automated emails, you need to make the change 50 times.

• Reviewed on 24/06/2020
Alexandra M.
Marketing Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2020

"Affordable + effective email marketing"

Comments: We use Sendinblue to send promotional and education emails to our patient base. I am typically sending emails to specifically targetted lists. I have also dabbled in the Automation feature, and this has helped me to reduce my workload significantly.

Pros: Sendinblue is easy to use and is absolutely worth the value. It is easy to create beautiful campaigns, import contacts, and track results. I haven't explored many of the additional features, but for running basic email marketing campaigns, I cannot recommend Sendinblue enough.

Cons: I do wish there was better organization when it comes to the media library in particular. You cannot create folders for media, so it can easily become chaotic to try and locate media files.

Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2016

"A great email marketing automation tool"

Comments: I use the SendinBlue free plan that allows me to send 9000 emails monthly. I rely on SendinBlue solely for their automation feature (PS: It's still in Beta). It's rare to find a free email marketing service that offers automation which was the reason why I signed up for SendinBlue. I still use MailChimp but I'm starting to find myself using it less than I did before SendinBlue. I used the automation to create a free 5-day email course. The path was simple: Visitor fill form on my website added automatically to a list wait two minutes send welcome email + course brief wait five minutes send day 1 of email course wait 23 hrs send day 2 wait 22 hrs send day 3 (etc...)
It was simple to do, all I had to do was create the templates for each email and select them when creating the workflow and tada my course was good to go. I had to validate my account by answering a few questions such as where I got/will get the emails on my mailing list from.
Once I sent them a link to the sidebar and fly-in widget on my website for the email course, to prove that I wasn't spamming anyone or buying lists, my account was validated. I wasn't happy that SendinBlue doesnt have a direct integration on Facebook, to include a tab for getting fans to subscribe, so i contacted them on facebook and they replied with a solution.

Pros: To me the pros are: Free 9000 monthly email send Amazing email automation for email courses etc. Fast and helpful customer support Responsive email template: I tested the emails on my PC, tablet, kindle tablet and phone and it looked great.

Cons: After I created my email course I received no notification to let me know if someone had signed up to my course or if they had completed the course. I contacted customer support and was told that they didn't have such option on their platform yet so I'll have to manually track my subscriber activities through the contacts section and automation log. I wish the signup form were as fluid and fully customizable as MailChimp's especially the ability to use an image as the header of a signup form.

by Sendinblue on 16/12/2016

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for taking time to share such detailed feedback about your experience with SendinBlue -- it's so helpful to learn from our users!

I'm glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good overall fit for your needs, and we appreciate that you've been in touch with our team so that we can better understand your needs and provide solutions wherever possible. :)

I did want to let you know that we have a new tool available in Automation that might be helpful as you monitor your contacts' progress through your course.

We recently released a new feature that will allow you to BCC yourself on messages sent via Automation, as shown here:

I hope this information is helpful, however please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team ([email protected]) if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

Best,
Erin
SendinBlue

• Reviewed on 11/11/2016
Alexey P.
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2020

"Great job, Sendinblue!"

Comments: We use and love great automation module. It is very easy to make automation and manage it. I really love
graphic interface of automation.

Pros: Architecture and core ideas of Sendinblue are great! This guys know what they doing about email marketing.
Process of integreation was very easy. We seamlessly integrated it in about two days with our platform. API is very cool
and API documentation is clear as well. Core ideas such as lists, marketing and transactional type of mails are very useful and
help us to maintain great email processess.
Pricing is very flexible and soft, it perfectly fits our needs and growing plan. I think pricing is best on market now.
My favorite thing about Sendinblue is great support team. This guys are always on air and happy to help with any question.

Cons: No such things. I really like all edges of this product.

• Reviewed on 24/03/2020
Conni S.
Senior Travel Consultant
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2020

"More than what I expected !!!"

Comments: It has been very professional. I am still a novice but am learning the ways of an email campaign with the help of the resources and advice from SendInBlue staff. Only one concern about how our list was created... and that has since been resolved. Quick, fast, easy and very HELPFUL!

Pros: I love the seamless service! Opt-in forms, import previous customer database, create professional email campaigns, campaigns metrics and scheduling your campaigns!!! Nothing missing!!!!

Cons: It is out first email service and our contacts are being imported from our existing database. Wish we could have an in introductory email to ALL of our contacts to re-confirm their opt-in for our new system of contacting our customers. I feel it would help our customers recognize our expected fall schedule and hotels.

• Reviewed on 03/08/2020
Internet, 2-10 Employees

"Best value"

Comments: Over all my rate is 9/10, and I have left all other different mailing list software for sendinblue.
I have recommended to at least 10/20 friends and customers in this period.
Thanks !

Pros: Even if sendinblue is not the cheaper, I think that related to the customer service is the best mailing list software you can use.
Sending a mail is very simple, and I just hope it will have more templates in the future, to avoid loosing time in developing a new kind of email.

Cons: I just think price of dedicated IP is a little expensive, especially if you are an agency and you need to administrate many customers .

José F.
Founder and Principal Consultant
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2020

"SendInBlue made it easy to set a newsletter for my small business"

Comments: SendInBlue helped me manage a newsletter subscription for a small business I'm just starting. Their templates and integration with WordPress made this easier than what I expected!

Pros: SendInBlue is feature-rich, offers competitive pricing, great integrations with WordPress, and a sensible free tier plan that considers small businesses contraints and supports them while they are growing. But the highlight of the product is its Support staff! They were great and made the difference for me to stay a happy user!

Cons: The learning curve is a bit steep in the beginning, but once you pass that, it's smooth sailing. Fear not: Support is there to help you, if you need it.

• Reviewed on 27/04/2020
Stephen S.
CTO
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2020

"Excellent product, great service"

Comments: Very happy with the business and especially their support staff. Very friendly and very quick to repsond. In my business, I need that. Others I have tried failed miserably in this area.

Pros: Easy to use interface, making setup a doddle. Simple to consume and operate API with robust guides and docs and brilliant automation and reporting capabilities

Cons: The CRM component needs more features and integrations

• Reviewed on 29/08/2020
Chrisane G.
Marketing Director
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/07/2020

"Great Product - Unlimited Contacts"

Comments: I really like the program and all the different things it offers such as landing pages, automation, api integration and more! The templates can be helpful at times, but we typically use the drag and drop function to create email campaigns. The customer service is good and friendly but can't

Pros: I love that we can add as many contacts as we want and also filter them into different lists without having to pay more for each one, which I found is rare, but was what made our decision to go with them

Cons: Some of the features that are newer are a bit buggy so that has been a challenge a couple of times. Also, because they are a French company and processes payment through France, our payment information has not worked due to security and we have to call in and get it approved and it can be a process.

• Reviewed on 21/07/2020
Eric B.
Marketing Staff
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2019

"SendinBlue is the best way to perform email marketing"

Comments: My experience with SendinBlue is wonderful. As a program, it has given me a lot of confidence, guarantee and, through it, has achieved a large number of potential clients and a continuous mega productivity development. Thanks to SendinBlue, it has managed to save time and expenses with respect to marketing and advertising activities, effectively providing us with all campaigns to develop the company's productivity considerably.

Pros: SendinBlue is an incredible tool for marketing or perfecting your e-mail marketing business. I like it because it gives me the opportunity to trade in different ways, that is, through email, messages or simply social networks. It has a free version that is quite complete. Sendinblue is a super important tool to increase your business productivity, your ability to trade and your interaction with the external market

Cons: The only thing I don't like about this software is the need for technical assistance. This tool is very complete, but at the moment of doubt or any inconvenience that arises, it is impossible to inform a support since it is very difficult to do it, fundamentally if you need a quick response, the only way of relationship that it has is a message electronic and usually takes hours to respond.

• Reviewed on 11/09/2019
Peter F.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/06/2020

"Fantastic and easy to use"

Comments: Great company, great support. Helped me with a weird issue when I had too many unsubscribes in a campaign but it was fixed and I was back on the campaigns within a few minutes. Very responsive support and I love the software.

Pros: This software is a great way for me to keep in touch with and market to my customers. Importing my database of contacts was easy and sending out email campaigns is quick and painless. I can schedule them to go out when I want and divide into different customer groups. It does everything I need and I can upgrade for a little more and get even more features as my business grows.

Cons: My only complaint is when looking to see what lists of customers I’ve sent a campaign to I have to click and open a report. I wish I could see that detail on the summary page. But that’s a very minor inconvenience. I have no real complaints about this software.

• Reviewed on 15/06/2020
Paul C.
Managing Director
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2019

"Email Marketing At Its Best"

Comments: From growing new subscriber lists in different markets as well as marketing to exisiting customers it can all be done simply in the one place with SendInBlue. Highly recommend.

Pros: This software is so easy to get up and running whether you have 10 contacts or 10,000 on your list. Segmentation of contacts is simple and very flexible. A fantastic library of templates is included to use or customize as you see fit. Detailed reporting is provided on all of your campaigns and is very easy to read and again configure as needed. Finally, customer support is quick and responsive.

Cons: I do not have any issues with this software.

• Reviewed on 21/08/2019
Ceyhun Y.
Textiles, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2020

"Great email marketing software"

Pros: I love that it includes marketing automation and integration with your website. It is an extremely important aspect that this software comes with a daily free 300 emails limit so that you can try it perfectly fine before you buy a higher plan. In this way, it allows you to make money before you spend it on email marketing, after your business takes off you won't mind paying a few extra bucks for this amazing software :)

Cons: Currently there is nothing I dislike about this software.

• Reviewed on 10/03/2020
Krishika S.
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2020

"Disappointing customer service"

Comments: The customer service is extremely disappointing. Slow and selective in terms of channel of communication. Has hampered our timelines of campaigns

Pros: Their marketing automation is well built and thought out and they offer various plans to chose from depending on your contacts

Cons: The software does not caputre any behavioral analytics

• Reviewed on 18/09/2020
Upayan C.
Freelancer
Fine Art, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2020

"User Friendly tools with all that is needed"

Comments: I have been fairly satisfied with the product.
As a budding business, it provides me with all that I need without making me worry too much about the technicalities or complexities.
Very user friendly.

Pros: Perhaps the best thing about Sendinblue is the ease of use and simplicity of handling stuff, that helps businesses which are just starting out to concentrate on the work without having to worry to much about technicalities
Managing contact lists and transferring them from one list to another is easy and can be done in a click
The software has all that is needed minus the unnecessary complexities

Cons: Maybe the 300 emails per day limit should allow flowing over. I mean, I should be able to use my quota the next day, if I saved some on a date.
Say, if I send no emails for 5 days, I should be able to send 1500+300 emails on the 6th day

Mark L.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2019

"Great newsletter platform!"

Comments: Very satisfied with the ease of use and features.

Pros: SendInBlue is an easy to use newsletter platform which offers many customizable options. Provides analytics to see your newsletter performance as well!

Cons: I wish it would offer more customer features for imaging, especially the option to resize and customize images.

• Reviewed on 15/10/2019
Earl P.
Newsletter Editor
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees

"User review"

Comments: We are able to reach a large number of our attendees with specific info in an easy to read format.

Pros: Easy to navigate. Lots of customization options.

Cons: Lists are a little difficult. Would like to see who has been soft bounces and more info about why.

Karim N.
Associate Director
Wine & Spirits, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2019

"SIB & us"

Pros: presentation of our mails
easy to begin with

Cons: complexicity for sizing pics and/or modify texts

• Reviewed on 02/08/2019
Joanne C.
Co-Founder CMO
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2020

"Excellent option"

Comments: Great!

Pros: I've been using Mailchimp for about 4 years - SendinBlue has almost the same features for literally a fraction of the price. It is easy to use and works really well.

Cons: There are a few features like social sharing icons and the ability to customize some things a little more but everything you need is there.

• Reviewed on 11/05/2020
Joshua B.
IT Coordinator
Government Administration, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2020

"Excellent Product, Excellent Support"

Comments: Transactional emails are amazingly easy to set up, once you know what you're doing. The UI/UX in clean and "friendly," and the customer support reps are knowledgeable and helpful.

Pros: The transactional emails are a huge help for ensuring delivery on our websites and apps. Customer service was also incredible.

Cons: I had to contact support a few times to get started, but that was mostly because this was my first time working with a third-party transactional email service

• Reviewed on 25/09/2020
Rene M.
US Marketing Manager
E-Learning, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2019

"SendinBlue: powerful marketing system"

Comments: SendinBlue is recommended to those teams that focus on large-scale marketing, but have few members. This is because in this way it is much simpler to be able to focus on the progress of one of the colleagues, and thus verify their work with greater comfort, without worrying about large numbers of workers.

Pros: We like being able to segment our drip campaigns depending on the type of audience we want to target as an organization. SendinBlue leaves within our reach a wide range of functions to edit the mail tray, allowing us to even work with them in a shared way (excellent for group work) and to be able to monitor the trajectory of each mail we send.

Cons: We found it really fascinating to be able to edit transactional reports within the platform, as there are many templates for it, and it also provides us with a fabulous system to filter spam messages. It is for this and much more that there is nothing negative with SendinBlue. It is a really flawless marketing software.

• Reviewed on 25/09/2019
Benjamin B.
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2018

"Nice tool for marketing automation"

Pros: SendinBlue is a nice tool for marketing automation, which is also available in several languages and covers most of the features you would expect from such a tool. In addition to that, it is also completely free of charge and makes email marketing a lot easier. I have been using it, after I had some issues with MailChimp and I was really surprised. These days, there are not a lot free tools around and this one is really great. Another good thing, worth to mention, is the excellent customer support. Their service staff does really everything, to please you and to help you with any questions or issues, you might have.

Cons: SendinBlue in its free version lacks some important features. For example, there is no social media support, unless you get one of the paid plans. For bigger businesses, the free plan with its limited email support might also be an issue. In addition, there is no plan, that offers unlimited emails.

• Source: GetApp