• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.5 /5

About Sendinblue

Get all the tools you will need to build better customer relationships online under one roof.

Learn more about Sendinblue

Ondrej K.
CEO from møve° | EV subscription
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2021

"møve° (EV subscription) uses Sendinblue proudly!"

Comments: very good. We are very happy to use Sendinblue for our marketing strategies.
Sendinblue is a very strong European partner with excellent Customer service.

Pros: Easy to set up and logical to manage. Recommended.

Cons: Unfortunately no retargeting feature anymore

• Reviewed on 02/03/2021
Gibbs A.
Floor Manager & Training Manager
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/08/2020

"A popular application Sendinblue premium use Programming, and coordinate CRM management."

Comments: My involvement in this application isn't excessively acceptable however it has some extraordinary highlights that help in advanced advertising. It likewise needs numerous highlights, I the highlights are refreshed then it would turn into the best application for email promoting. It's decent that I can send an email to a get gathering or gatherings, depending on what we would wish to endeavor to at that point.

Pros: Sendinblue premium empowers the business to develop new connections via auto advertising, email promoting, value-based messages, messages, visit client relationships the executives, Facebook advertisements, and retargeting promotions. It's controlled by world-class client groups and offers to evaluate plans. It's developed on me who I somewhat like the completed item - the clean, reliably marked messages that go to my patients to converse with them viably. I like how simple it's to create messages and include contacts. We simply required the best approach to talk with our clients all the more successfully.

Cons: Sendinblue Premium has awful client support during the underlying phases of actualizing and utilizing their item. This burned through huge amounts of within recent memory pointlessly. It seems a touch interface for fixing templates League. Moreover, we do miss usefulness to arrange ace layouts which might be wont to create new void formats. The simplified highlights are likewise not accessible in this application.

• Reviewed on 20/08/2020
Daniel S.
Head of Talent & Business Partnerships
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2021

"Anyone can use this!"

Comments: We were looking at email marketing and automation of our daily tasks as our candidate base had gotten very large and we needed a solution. We used others like Sendgrid and Mailchimp, but either their features were too limiting or you had to scale up and pay quickly to get the solution you wanted or it was too difficult to navigate around as an end user.

Pros: As an end user and no training in IT whatsoever, I would say that it has made email marketing easy and accessible for those who are looking at a feature filled but simple dashboard with excellent analytics to boot. Far better than any other email marketing solution out there and it does the thinking for you, they've really thought out the end user here and made things simple.

Cons: I'd say the pricing is fairly steep for a start up like ours, but at the moment we're becoming so reliant on this service and the paid features look like true added value so I might be being a bit miserly!

• Reviewed on 19/02/2021
Software Engineering
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2020

"Sendinblue - so cool and easy!!"

Comments: The overall experience with them is great, I always discover new things and manage to give the best for myself and my clients. I'm glad I'm leaning on a strong, veteran company that knows how to respond and feedback on every action I take. The good support network gives me the confidence that I can continue to grow and grow together, in the businesses I do and the services I offer to other businesses.

Pros: I just love them! The amount of features offered, the great support, on each question answer, and plenty of resources for self-learning. I use their API with node.js and it is easy and intuitive and also their interface is very nice and short processes.
The feedback I have for every action I do is great.

Cons: the support RTL for Hebrew and Arabic lng's in the SMS not exist at all, and the text editors needs some more adjustments in order to keep it easy.

• Reviewed on 07/06/2020
Arpan N.
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2020

"Improvement Customer Support"

Comments: Good

Pros: Many Features at Affordable Cost
Like Landing Page , CRM, Bulk SMS, Contact Management , Automation

Cons: Customer Support To Be Improved.
Further Devops Team to be much thoroughly developed any plugins
User Experience Improvement is Necessary

• Reviewed on 19/09/2020
Allison V.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2021

"Send in Blue is the system I didn't know I needed"

Comments: Amazing

Pros: Send in Blue is functionally much stronger than the competition and simpler then equally powerful marketing systems. By my 2nd year od business I needed something more robust - I have never looked back!

Cons: So far so good. The naming takes a bit of getting used to but not long!

• Reviewed on 30/03/2021
Michael F.
Art Dealer
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2021

"So easy to use, incredible customer service!"

Comments: I have been with them a while and they never disappoint.

Pros: Super easy interface. Software is updated regularly and new features always offered, adapting to today's possibilities.

Cons: You do need to pay a higher price for more detailed analytics.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2021
Maciej C.
IT Director
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2016

"I would like to relay on you!"

Comments: For me and my company the high availability is very important. Generally our experience is good with you guys, you offer great products, but sometimes we have to get in contact with you to solve some connection issues or deley problems. Getting in touch is also quite difficult, you don't offer any emergency phone number to contact you in some emergency cases, email respones are slow. We had situation that we had to switch to Google mail for our transational emails, but that was few months ago. Since few months everything works fine and we are happy to use Sendinblue. Keep doing what you are doing!

Pros: - transactional emails
- sending campaigns

Cons: - sms is too expensive (at least for Poland)

by Sendinblue on 16/12/2016

Hello Maciej,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us. We're glad to receive your feedback, so that we can continue improving our service.

Our team is always working to enhance our platform, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared both aspects of your feedback with our improvements team, so we can incorporate those into our upcoming updates.

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Best,

Commercial Director
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2020

"Super User-Friendly!"

Comments: We initially started looking for a way to send weekly newsletters to our clients, but none of us (in-house) is a designer nor we are very creative tbh (we are mostly finance geeks)... That being said.. we decided to look for a software which would make it easy for us to edit templates and easily create a weekly newsletter with a little bit of advertising for our clients to see.. After a little bit of trial & error (with other softwares), we found sendinblue and decided to give it a try: from day one, it has been easy to work with the platform (for all of us!). Uploading our client base & editing and creating new campaigns has become a cool task for us internally.. all of a sudden we actually love using it and we are getting great feedback from our clients and internal staff!

Pros: 1) It's templates make it easy for us to create new campaigns.
2) Importing our client base and getting started with our first campaign sent was super easy.
3) It's pretty cool and helpful having the analytics to show us how many people opened/clicked/interacted with our campaign.

Cons: I haven't found a bug or something I don't really like about Sendinblue yet, I promise.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2020
Alan T.
Programma Supervisor IT
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2021

"First time user"

Comments: We have switched from another software which is priced similarly to Sendinblue and to be honest the send in blue software knocks it out of the park for us. I really have nothing bad to say.

Pros: As a first time use I found the set up extremely simple making the implementation of the software into our tool kit a very smooth one.

Cons: If I was to suggest any improvements to the software it would be to introduce querying that would allow mass updates within the contact list. For example we have paid and no paid members how are billed on a monthly basis. We use Y/N it would be nice if we could select the ones we want to change and then do in mass as opposed to updating each one indiviually, this would increase our efficiency.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2021
Cg C.
CTO
Online Media, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2021

"It's an complete solution, with a competitive price."

Comments: I integrate sendinblue transactional email to notify my user regarding status update and keep them updated on their order status.
I will consider to use the campaign feature of sendinblue in future and have all my contact sync to sendinblue.
The only things pull me back for now is i dont feel 'safe' whether there is any other hidden constraint that I only discovered in half way integration, that I only able to lift that constraint by upgrade to next tier of plan.

Pros: I like the Transactional Email feature in sendinblue.
It's easy to integrate into my solution, with drag and drop editor.
Furthermore, it provide me with analytic report that I will be aware of the delivery status of my email.

Cons: 1. I would like to have the configuration for 'default sender', that auto applied to all email template.
2. The page responsiveness for loading shall be improved. Sometimes wait for a few seconds for the page to load.
3. Some of the limitation shall specified in the Plan package description, be fully transparent.

• Reviewed on 28/03/2021
Eduardo miguel B.
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2020

"Sendinblue Review"

Comments: IT HELPED ME A LOT TO PROMOTE MY MARKETING...

Pros: IT IS A GOOD SOFTWARE AND EASY TO USE. THEY HAVE GOOD ANTISPAM FEATURES AND GOOD QUALITY. IT HELPS TO PROMOTE OUR MARKETING CAMPAIGNS. I RECOMMEND IT A LOT

Cons: EVERYTHING IS GOOD FOR ME AND EASY SYSTEM...

• Reviewed on 21/01/2020
Sandeep C.
Managing Director
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2020

"Best Email Marketing Solutions for SME & Big Marketing Companies"

Comments: Our business is fully depended on Digital Marketing specially after Covid 19 came in, So email marketing became a very very important part of our business so generate new leads and drive our sales.
SendinBlue did not only helped us in Email Marketing, but also made sure the mails landed in Inbox.
Little Expensive but still value for money. I still suggest they should offer some discounts to new users on monthly plans.

Pros: The Layout and features are the best, very user friendly and one of the best services in Email marketing category.

Cons: Little expensive as compared with Madmimi, but still value for money coz ur mails get delivered to Inbox and not Spam.
It would have been better if they can offer some discounts to new customers on monthly plans.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2020
John K.
Executive Director
Legal Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2021

"The perfect email solution for membership organizations"

Comments: Excellent. Great Customer Service!

Pros: The best thing about Send in Blue is that the subscription is based on the number of emails sent, not the number of contacts maintain as with most other services. For a membership associations, this means you can limit you costs by maintaining a large list of prospective members without necessarily have to email them repeatedly to get your money's worth. In the legal profession, bombarding members and prospects with emails is not an effective tactic. Our subscription lets us do the right number of mailings each month regardless of whether we are sending to the entire list or smaller segments.

Cons: List management is a little difficult -- if you need to do a major update I've found it's better to prepare the files on your own and upload rather than trying to edit through the user interface.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2021
Jeana Y.
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"Just Love This Software!"

Comments: Feeling blessed... found this... other companies are more expensive, increasing their rate based on subscribers.. which is not good.. Sendin blue is meeting our overall requirements..

Pros: Everything! 1. with this software we have folders for different client, sign up forms - double opt in.. completely editable to your requirement 2. Easy to use and feeling blessed after having this.. Saved many hours

Cons: So far nothing is coming in my mind.. ha aha

• Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Marielle V.
directeur
Online Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2019

"Very satisfied"

Comments: Overall the user-friendly interfase is very nice to work with.

Pros: Easy to use
a lot of possibilities
fast

Cons: the setup of a new account can be les complicated Many of our customers complain that many emails end up in the spam box. After a few times, SendinBlue comes up with an upgrade for a dedicated server, but that is too expensive for our customers. this is also perceived as user-friendly by us and our customers: unexpected costs. a managersaccount for all our customers (more than 10 and stil growing) is very expensive because we have small companies as customers.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2019
Maggie W.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/03/2021

"Very responsive customer service, ease of use"

Pros: Love the dashboard—the real-time stats. All very easy to use and intuitive. The transactional emails are getting to their destinations! The free trial period is a great test, and having a free level makes this great for very small organizations.

Cons: Nothing really. We haven't dug into all the features, just used it for transactional email.

• Reviewed on 11/03/2021
Paul V.
Head of Technology and Media
Higher Education, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2016

"An excellent low cost alternative to Mailchimp!"

Comments: We took up Send in Blue after working with Mailchimp for about three years. We had no issues with Mailchimp aside from the cost and the fact that it wasn't based in the EU, which after Safe Harbour was abolished and due to Mailchimp being base in the US, made it a service which breached Data Protection guidelines for Academic Institutions. SendinBlue offers most of the features offered by Mailchimp, and its automation feature in some ways is superior to Mailchimp's. The only issues we came across were to do with the Email design interface - ok, but not quite as polished as Mailchimp's. Also, the Transactional Email API, although good and less expensive than Mandrill, wouldn't work with our in-house CRM (more a limitation of the CRM than SendinBlue, but still an issue). It's that limitation which prevented me from giving SiB 5 stars. Overall, and despite those minor gripes, SendinBlue is an excellent service that I have no problem in recommending to others.

Pros: Good interface, no limit on the number of email addresses - a good alternative to Mailchimp's subscriptions-based pricing.

Cons: The Email designer interface isn't quite as easy to use as Mailchimp's, but it's not a terrible interface by any means.

by Sendinblue on 16/12/2016

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm very glad to hear that SendinBlue has become an overall good fit for your needs.

We also greatly appreciate you letting us know about the areas where improvement would be helpful for you. Our team works actively to incorporate feedback like yours into into our updates!

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to receive your feedback and offer help!

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Best,
Erin
SendinBlue

• Reviewed on 15/11/2016
Ricardo P.
manager
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2021

"Great interface and lots of features"

Comments: Offering a free plan with almost all features with 300 emails/day it's very attractive. That made me try sendinblue. But after starting using it, I realized that this is one of the best email and marketing tool where you have great reports, lots of tools and excellent email delivery rate.

Pros: But as soon as I started to get in it, I realized that it also has portuguese interface, which is nice because I'm portuguese. Also, it has powerful features, reports, excellent email deliverability, and on the free plan!

Cons: It wasn't a big deal, but it could have something like a wizard to help you to give the first steps. I was a bit lost to configure the domain and API at the beginning.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2021
Alice G.
Marketing executive
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2019

"Very good marketing tool!"

Comments: Very good, i enjoy usine ir a lot! Efficient and simple

Pros: The price, the ease of use, the Support I got, the reports per link

Cons: The time charging the emails, not being able To ordenate campains

• Reviewed on 08/08/2019
Carla V.
Translation & Localization, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2020

"Great product"

Comments: I had to build up a mailing list for monthly updates of my product, and I had a tough time with other softwares. Sendinblue is a user-friendly platform, with all the resources I need and absolutely efficient and easy to use. Their team members are polite, warm, and respectful, which makes any contact soft and light. The templates are great and easy to choose, with excellent results in all kinds of display - mobile phone, desktop, iPad. I absolutely recommend it.

Pros: It helped me doing something I have never done before: a mailing list. This is no easy task for a newbie. But it was easy with this software, even importing my contacts—they gave me precise instructions on how to save and adapt the file to the upload, so everything runned smoothly. The email template is very handy too.

Cons: I use the free version because I do not need more than what it offers, but I think it could send more than 300 mails a day—500 seems more fair.

• Reviewed on 05/10/2020
Jeff D.
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2020

"Fully functional free trial"

Comments: Providing access to real and easy-to-understand tools and the free generation of marketing campaigns allowed me to quickly measure the effectiveness of email marketing when developing a start-up business with an uncertain appeal.

Pros: I most liked the fact that the free, entry-level, features that were offered provided everything that I needed to create email lists, generate interactive content and send batches of emails. It allowed me, as a start-up company, to fully test the concept and responsiveness of using direct email to get my business known.
The only restriction placed on me was a limit of 300 emails per day and I received no pressure to switch to a paid service.
Such a commitment to giving budding entrepreneurs a real leg-up to begin email marketing in their early days deserves wide support.
The unexpected coronavirus situation has put a severe dent in my plans, but I know which company will get my business as soon as I am in a position to go full-steam-ahead!

Cons: How can you complain about free, fully-functional software?!
As part of the free service, I even had access to the feature that allowed generation of emails from code - a feature that was reserved for high-level users in other software.

• Reviewed on 07/04/2020
Roberto E.
Marketing Director
Restaurants, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/05/2020

"Best Service ever"

Comments: excepcional, awesome, good service

Pros: Best Features
Best free Plan
Awesome support to customer, fast and helpful

Cons: little bit education about automation, i have seen every tutorial but still need more information

• Reviewed on 25/05/2020
Theresa R.
Retired teacher
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2020

"Excellent product!"

Comments: This was a great experience. The customer service was excellent...they answered all my questions...and the 300 emails per day was more than adequate for our small organization.

Pros: For me, ease of use is very important. This product exceeded my expectations in that it was very easy to use.

Cons: I wish that the data base was able to be alphabetized by last name.

• Reviewed on 08/07/2020
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2021

"Excellent Product, Good Customer Service and Generous Free Tier"

Comments: The performance was very good, with 99% email delivery confirmed.

Pros: Simplicity and Functional Product in addition to a very good Customer Service and Generous Free Tier. I set-up my account within an hour after some verification process via email mainly and OTP to confirm the registered phone number

Cons: The starter package was pricy considerin other companies are offering services from less than $10

• Reviewed on 26/02/2021