• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.6 /5

About TalentLMS

TalentLMS is the LMS built for training success. Easy to manage and a joy to use, teams embrace training from the very first click.

Learn more about TalentLMS

Internationalisation Architect
Computer Networking
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2018

"TalentLMS is exactly what we've been looking for, but wish we'd found it sooner!"

Comments: A simple and affordable solution to our ongoing LMS development challenges.

Pros: TalentLMS offers all of the features that we created in our own LMS, plus all of the features we planned to implement and lots more. The best parts are the simple setup and configuration, and the ability to quickly switch between different roles; no more individual accounts for a administrator, instructor, and learner. As an instructor, building courses is a doddle. Choosing content types and adding material is streamlined and methodical. There is plenty of content types to choose from, and I particularly like the ability to bundle instructor-led training into a course because this fits our certification model perfectly. Of course, any decent LMS will support SCORM and the xAPI, but TalentLMS goes one further and handles CMI5 packaging and credential handshaking, too. I'm also impressed with the highly configurable gamification settings, which can be tuned to our training market perfectly. Overall I am impressed with the presentation and usability of the platform. There is, of course, plenty of room for improvement and expansion, but for its affordable price we couldn't want for more in an LMS for our start-up.

Cons: I would like to see more control for language variations. Some of our courses will be provided in multiple languages and it would be great to partition course material by language. We currently use a custom course field to hold a BCP47 language code, but there is little more we can do at the moment to prevent a de-DE user from seeing (by default) content that is for fr-FR, zh-CN, or sl-SI, for example. I would be happy to consult on this request because internationalisation, localisation, and language is my profession. I have found the WordPress API to be lacking in features and customisation. It would be convenient, even in the simplest of terms, to list courses in horizontal tiles instead of a vertical list, which isn't pretty. Lastly, it would be great if TalentLMS could provide access to the catalogue for unregistered users (or people that have not signed in) for a selection of courses or lessons. We offer free courses or free lessons to help advertise the service and attract new instructors and learners, so it would be great if we could pick and choose free courses (or courses/lessons marked as "Taster" sessions) to be accessible by anyone without signing in.

by Epignosis on 25/10/2018

Hello, and thanks for the positive review and comprehensive feedback. We strive to make our LMS as flexible and feature-rich as possible while keeping it affordable and easy to use, so it's exciting to hear we've succeeded! Regarding some of your suggestions, TalentLMS lets you display courses in grid mode (on instructor and learner homepages, and on the course catalog), show an external catalog to non-registered users, and share courses for free through a public URL. Please, feel free to add any other suggestions to our knowledge base or contact our support team to work out a solution. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 08/07/2018
Gediminas S.
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2018

"TALENTLMS is a combination of simplicity and genius. We found it great, had no doubts about using."

Pros: Simplicity and user friendly environment, possibility to add content in different formats, simple administration no special skills are needed to work with the software. When logged in, one can find a lot of methodological information on how to work and how to create training programs, which really facilitates the work. Although at the very beginning it seemed like we can create a training program quickly (in 2 months) ourselves, but the first program, which will be soon tested and presented on the Lithuanian market, took us half a year. It turned out that the methodological recommendations provided by Talent LMS are relevant and useful. We still did not try many things on the system (e.g. reports, massive user registration, gamification and other great tools), but we know that we will find the guidance on how to work with them in the recommendations.

From the technical side the management of the system is very simple, there is no need for any special IT knowledge what is huge advantage.

Cons: The majority of our clients read and write in Lithuanian. We have noticed that Talent LMS system language in web browsers is Lithuanian but in other devices, e.g. IPad and phones, it works in English only.

Hopefully it is just a temporary challenge until we have the Lithuanian language on all devices. Since this is our first online training program, we are still learning many things and it is hard to make key observations.

For example, we are currently thinking how to register 200 users at once into one training program if a client provides a list of student contacts. Not all of our clients will be able to register themselves on-line, therefore we will have to do this ourselves. Of course, we found an excel document on how to include students, but we haven`t tried it yet.

Also, before we start, another issue of concern is the protection of personal data in accordance with EU directives. We will have to prepare legal descriptions by ourselves and give them for students to sign so as not to violate the EU law. It would be very helpful if we could get help from Talent LMS for such legal issues. This help could include the prepared and validated descriptions that must be automatically signed by the student who joins the system.

We work with a variety of systems, such as ProsperWorks. It has a convenient integration with G-Suite. Maybe in the future something similar could be done with Talent LMS.

by Epignosis on 28/06/2018

Hi, Gediminas! We¿re grateful for your positive review and the comprehensive feedback.

TalentLMS is built to be simple, user-friendly and feature-rich. As you dig deeper we¿re sure you¿ll discover many ways our LMS can make your life easier.

As for the app, it¿s not yet translated in Lithuanian. We¿ll be adding more languages with upcoming releases, so stay tuned.

Thanks again for the thumbs-up!

• Reviewed on 06/06/2018
Liz H.
Co-Founder and Principle
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2020

"TalentLMS - a great solution for bringing learning online to customers"

Comments: It's been excellent overall and it has helped us to build a successful online business and respond quickly to our clients' needs.

Pros: The software is easy to work with and simple to deploy. One of the most important features for us was the ability to create separate branches for our clients. We can customize the branches to our clients' needs and it is fast and easy to set up. This enables us to be very responsive to our clients. The customer support has been excellent throughout our two year experience of using this product.

Cons: It's hard to find anything to add here. A small thing is that we'd like to be able to turn off or on the gamification feature at the branch level.

by Epignosis on 15/12/2020

Liz, it's great to hear that you've been able to use TalentLMS over the past 2 years to respond to your clients' changing needs and consistently delivering solid, customized experiences for your clients.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2020
Rachel G.
Instructional Designer
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2019

"Great product, great customer service"

Pros: Ease of use.
Customer service
Price
Help database

Cons: Our use case is unique and the use of branches is important at times. I do wish some of the admin functionality was available for branches like it is in the administrator side (such as mass uploads, etc).

by Epignosis on 04/10/2019

Glad to hear that you're enjoying your TalentLMS experience and that you're able to tailor the platform to your unique use case, Rachel! You may find some workarounds by setting yourself up as a Super Admin, if you need any help with this just reach out to our support team!

• Reviewed on 24/09/2019
Christian S.
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2020

"A step above the rest"

Comments: Overall it has been a very pleasant experience, so much so, we just upgraded for a free trial to the standard package. Looking forward to the possibilities that lie ahead.

Pros: It is very easy to use and become familiar with the features. Our students, mostly children aged 8-15 love the Gamification aspect and earning certificates and badges.

Cons: It is somewhat time consuming to create our courses... It could definitely be the way we are building them. It would be nice to see a preview of previously uploaded images for easy selection and reuse.

by Epignosis on 15/12/2020

Christian, thanks for making the switch from Articulate 360 to TalentLMS! Great to hear that your younger learners are enjoying the gamification aspect! As you continue to build your training offering, do check our the TalentLMS Knowledge Base for useful tips and of course you can reach out to our trusty support team if you need any help along the way!

• Reviewed on 02/12/2020
Aaron L.
IT Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2019

"Great, Simple, LMS!"

Pros: Most LMS systems are difficult to navigate and confusing to use. TalentLMS has been incredibly simple to use and we were able to get set up, content uploaded, and users assigned within one day! We're extremely happy with the service thus far.

Cons: We would like to see better control of user notifications and more fine-grained reporting.

by Epignosis on 04/10/2019

Hi Aaron, thanks for the great feedback! Creating a platform that our customers love using is our number one priority and it's great to hear that you're using TalentLMS with speed and ease. Our support team would love to hear from you if you identify any room for improvement as you go!

• Reviewed on 26/09/2019
Chris B.
Director of Learning and Development
  • Reviewed on 28/04/2015

"An Easier, Better Supported LMS"

Comments: The Overview: I was charged with rolling out e-learning to our clients who use our software to run their restaurants, and I had no one but myself to support the effort. After months of intense research, I chose TalentLMS. The Pros: TalentLMS is simple to set up, and it's easy to create a private learning environment for each of our clients. Posting courses is a breeze, and it's simple to set a default "Group" for each of our clients, so whenever they add a user, the user sees all the courses they've been assigned, in the order in which they are supposed to take them. Along with the super-simple account self-registration for each learner, it means I get basically zero support calls despite having over 2,000 novice users! Finally, TalentLMS has amazing support; turnaround time is always within a day. I've had only a couple of instances where the system was doing something funky, but they've always fixed it immediately. The Cons: First, there are no big cons, like the system crashing or impossibly complicated course posting and management. But there are a few things that the system doesn't do that I wish it did: make it possible to allow client admins to assign some or all of my courses to their students WITHOUT giving the client admin the ability to post their own courses to my LMS; make it easier to see which branch each user is in when I run reports across multiple branches (handy for seeing which of our clients is making good use of the system); let me create an admin role for my co-workers who manage our clients' accounts, that would allow them to designate "Branch Admins" within those accounts - currently only I can do that. These things may be fixed shortly, as the software just keeps getting better. One more Pro: TalentLMS' pricing is extraordinary. It's reasonable on a registered-user basis, and they also make it easy to switch to an "Active User" plan (based on the number of unique visitors in month). And if I expect a bump in activity for a month, (due to a new client coming on), I can bump up a level for that month, and pay the difference... it's basically "responsive pricing"... and they actually warn me when I'm about to need to do that! Great product, real world savings, and incredible support. I chose wisely!

• Reviewed on 28/04/2015
Rosie W.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2020

"Start-up Using Talent LMS"

Comments: Pre-sales = excellent
Post-sales = dismally poor. I have requested a quick call for 17-days and I am still waiting.

Pros: The loading of E-Videos
The testing with the use of different modes of questions
Excellent pre-sales

Cons: - Very poor POST AFTER SALES CARE - If your problem cannot be understood via email, it is impossible to hold a 5-min call to resolve the issue.
I am currently on day-17 pleading for help. The technicians with the know-how, refuse to hold a conversation with me.
- Pre-sales: I had several skype calls and video calls. - This lack of post-sales customer services really lets down, what is a good product. All products have limitations and will go thru improvements. My very real concern is there complete lack of empathy with a start-up and poor customer service I have used the email helpdesk. For rudimentary problems it is fine. For more complex issues, you become isolated with a new platform that is totally unfamiliar. The self-help videos on my area of concern were of no help. My web designer also looked at the self-help videos and agreed it did not cover the area of concern at all. He tried calling Epignosis Talent LMS - and he could not get thru to speak to anyone. Once again, from my limited use, I like the LMS platform, but the aftersales requires a re-think and to be significantly improved. In the UK, good solid customer service is highly respected.

by Epignosis on 26/11/2020

Hi Rosie, thanks for your review. We value all customer reviews and our support team has resolved your issue since the time of your review. Our terms of service clearly state that TalentLMS Starter plan holders receive unlimited email support. We agree, good customer service is absolutely crucial and although our Support team is proud to hold a 95% satisfaction score awarded by TalentLMS customers, we're always striving to do better so thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that TalentLMS was not the right fit for you and we sincerely wish you the very best in your start up business venture!

• Reviewed on 13/11/2020
Robyn G.
Training Director
Accounting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"TalentLMS Product Review"

Comments: As the Administrator I find the product very user friendly and intuitive. The employees have provided good feedback on ease of use. The reporting supports all of our needs at this time.

Pros: TalentLMS supports all of the features we are looking for. We us it for our employees, partners, and customers. I love the ease of use, tracking and reporting features the most.

Cons: I have not run across anything I don;t like about the product.

by Epignosis on 04/11/2019

Thanks for the 5 star rating, Robyn! It's wonderful to hear that you, your team and your learners are all loving the TalentLMS experience!

• Reviewed on 29/10/2019
Georgina D.
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2020

"Great LMS for the price"

Comments: Great company, quick technical support answers. I have two companies that use this LMS. Highly recommend.

Pros: Easy to start up, easy to input classes online. Can use my own logo and they set up my website to integrate also.

Cons: Wish they would have their own virtual meeting software instead of using zoom. I like the custom reports, wish there was more options with the reports.

by Epignosis on 26/06/2020

Thanks for your feedback, Georgina. We're pleased that you're enjoying the TalentLMS experience! It sounds like you're on your way to becoming a TalentLMS master, but our support team is always available to lend a hand should you need it.

• Reviewed on 19/06/2020
Francisco B.
Cybersecurity Training Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2018

"TalentLMS has been the most helpful service to create and deploy our training services."

Pros: At Covenant, we really enjoy that TalentLMS allows for us to easily change anything we need to on any of our courses with ease. With that efficiency at our disposal, we can meet all of our client's needs.

Cons: The text editor for TalentLMS requires that you use tags to customize the text the way you want it to appear on the screen. I do believe that it is something that they are going to change in one of their upcoming releases.

by Epignosis on 25/10/2018

Francisco, hi! We appreciate the positive review and the kind words. It's great that TalentLMS has helped you meet all of your clients' needs efficiently. Thank you very much!

• Reviewed on 31/07/2018
Anna R.
L&D Project Manager
Insurance, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2017

"TalentLMS is our favourite"

Comments: We have been using TalentLMS in the corporate for 2 years, it was a slow start with no elearning developers, our Instructors have been able to use the LMS and make fantastic learning programs. The ease of use has got the learner and instructors using the system without instructions, even though we provided them the system guides. We love it!

Pros: Ease of use, and just as you think you need a functionality, you find it on the Help and Support side, or it's been implemented recently.

Cons: I cannot specify accreditations to open on a certain date and time, and go inactive on a certain date/time

by Epignosis on 20/03/2017

Hi Anna, Thank you for your review!
We are glad that you are enjoying TalentLMS and appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we can improve, we will definitely take on board your comments about the accreditations. Many thanks!

Philip A.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2017

"A real business partner"

Comments: I have been using the Talent LMS system for the last 3 years as a crucial element of my training business. The TalentLMS system works perfectly and has never let me down across the 3 years. The value for money is exceptional and the flexibility within the Talent LMS plans is great. The continual product development of Talent LMS makes me feel confident that the team at Talent LMS are thinking with the future and end user learner - front of mind. I would strongly recommend Talent LMS!

Pros: Flexibility and user experience. Highly intuitive and mobile friendly

by Epignosis on 21/03/2017

Hi Philip, We appreciate you taking the time to review TalentLMS and are so pleased that you are happy with it. Many thanks :)

• Reviewed on 18/03/2017
Pam B.
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2020

"Excited about trying it"

Comments: I think it is the best I've found for what I need at this point. I looked through a lot, and landed on this one.

Pros: I like that there's a free version that I can use to craft out my site. Once I have it the way I need it, I can then purchase a subscription and begin using it. I also love the simple interface. It's clean, and I can alter some things using CSS and layout themes to make it my own.

Cons: Just because I'm on a free version, I don't get the advantage of asking support questions. I have to use the knowledge base or watch videos. That's all fine, but sometimes asking a live person a question helps me gt back to work sooner.

by Epignosis on 30/04/2020

Hi Pam, thanks for choosing TalentLMS! Signing up to our forever-free plan is a great way to get started and get to know the feature-rich platform. Our free plan offers unlimited email support, so please feel free to send an email to our Support Heroes if you need help with something you can find in the TalentLMS Knowledge Base.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

• Reviewed on 21/04/2020
Lori O.
Training and Development Specalist
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2020

"The Training Solution we have been looking for."

Comments: So far, this software is amazing and covering everything we need. The customer support is out of this world! They are very fast at getting your issue resolved.

Pros: The software is extremely easy to use. The click and drag options to add content is amazing and simple. Being able to auto assign courses and send reminders for engagement and tracking completion is great.

Cons: Would like to see an option in the Discussion threads to mark them complete or close them out without having to delete them. Would like to see more question types in the Test and survey options.

• Reviewed on 30/10/2020
Hubert M.
Director of Metrology Services
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2017

"Easy to adapt platform for our small company. Great value for the price."

Comments: We are developing a standardized training platform for our company on a very limited budget. We are getting the features we need.

Pros: Simple to use. Stable and reliable platform. Easy to customize. unlimited content. It didn't take long for our team to grasp the concept and develope our own online training courses. We created a platform and course structure that meets our needs and matches our own structure.

Cons: Some limitations compared to other much more expensive LMS platforms. Some of the packaged quiz types are limited. Branch administrators have limited rights.

by Epignosis on 17/05/2017

Hello Hubert,

We're glad you find TalentLMS such a good fit to your needs! We constantly improve our functionality, based on customer requests, always guided by our commitment to simplicity and user friendliness

Many thanks!

• Reviewed on 16/05/2017
Audrey W.
Brand Strategist, Instructional Designer
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2017

"TalentLMS is comprehensive and affordable. It has what I need to submit my course for approval."

Comments: The ability to present a professional product along with having innovative software to build upon.

Pros: When I first encountered TalentLMS, I was searching for an LMS to produce and sell a course. I knew nearly nothing about eLearning except for taking a course on BlackBoard and webinar platforms. Their website is choc-ful of training, from learning what an LMS is to, eLearning, different types of learners and instructing. In addition, the site has pre-loaded courses to teach you about the various benefits and what your users can expect.

Cons: At this point I do not have any real cons. As a creative, I would like to see more certificate options.

by Epignosis on 08/06/2017

Hello Audrey,

thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, much appreciated :) We're very glad that TalentLMS is such a fitting solution to your training needs!

Many thanks again!

• Reviewed on 07/06/2017
Mark O.
City Manager & Vice President of Operations
Construction
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2018

"Outstanding learning platform that is easy to learn, very intuitive and a great value for the money"

Comments: Its allowing me to focus on the people that need the training the most.

Pros: The product is very user friendly. You can be up an running creating courses in no time.
Very engaging to the end user (Learner), as it can be set up to sequentially serve courses. Also has the ability to hold learners accountable to assignments and course. Our on boarding and training is now consistent, measurable, timely and engaging.

Cons: I live help line would be great, but it has a terrific knowledge base and learning guide. Its a little overwhelming the first few days, but once you get familiar its very easy. My learning curve was less than a few weeks to be the Super Admin.

by Epignosis on 22/05/2018

Hi, Mark! Thank you very much for your positive review and the spot-on quote. Simple, intuitive, and affordable is what we¿re aiming for with TalentLMS exactly, so it¿s always great to hear we got it right. What¿s greater though, is that your training has gotten so much more focused and efficient after using our platform. Unfortunately, a live helpline is not part of our immediate plans but our knowledge base is growing steadily, and our support team is ready to offer their advice and expert guidance at all times.

• Reviewed on 18/04/2018
Davin C.
IT Administrator
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2017

"Easy to use, extremely functional."

Comments: Ability to train employees and provide educational materials to other companies.

Pros: Very customizable. Able to create separate "branches" for separate product lines. Integrates with WordPress.

Cons: Would like a number that I could call into for support, but email response is good. Switching between roles is "clunky" at first.

by Epignosis on 03/01/2018

Hi Davin,

Thanks a lot for taking time to leave us a review! We're really glad that TalentLMS has helped you cover your training needs!

Regarding phone support, we've rather opted for a ticket based support system for many different reasons that we've elaborated here: https://www.talentlms.com/blog/offer-phone-support/.Our average response time is 4.3 hours and this is a metric we constantly strive to improve, and when it comes to emergency matters, we manage those separately.

Thanks again for your feedback!

• Reviewed on 20/12/2017
Elizabeth F.
Administrator
Primary/Secondary Education, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2017

"Awesome Learning Management System"

Pros: The tech support team has been great!
The system is very easy to use with minimum training required.

Cons: There are some limitations such as there is no option for learners to upload a document within a discussion board for other learners to view it. This could be possible through a different element if not a discussion board. It helps for learners to compare their work, and I haven't found any way to do that within this LMS.

by Fani on 27/08/2017

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for your lovely feedback! We work hard to provide you with an LMS that's effective, but also very easy to use! As for uploading a document in a discussion board, this is on the roadmap, so please stay tuned! Thanks again for your comments, they help us get better!

• Reviewed on 18/08/2017
Umair B.
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2020

"The best Cloud LMS Software and Professional Online Learning Platform"

Comments: My experience with TalentLMS is really professional, because as a teacher I am really satisfied with this great platform. I have designed a number of my best courses using the TalentLMS and even my students are also happy with this platform.

Pros: TalentLMS is an incredible platform where you can create and build courses from scratch. Even you can also use your existing training materials. You can create your unique courses and share with your friends. Your team can easily open training on desktop or mobile devices. Within few clicks you can set up training.

Cons: This is the best platform where you can learn from experts, even you can see best quizzes. As an instructor, it's best for creating courses. So after getting these features and options, this platform is perfect without any kind of cons.

by Epignosis on 03/02/2021

You made our day Umair. Thank you for your great feedback. We are so happy you enjoy creating and teaching your courses through TalentLMS and that your students are also enjoying the platform!!

• Reviewed on 28/12/2020
Kahmia J.
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2020

"TalentLMS took my business to the next level!"

Comments: I'm so glad that I was introduced to talentlms. The vision that I initially had for my company had grown tremendously thanks to TalentLMS! I'm excited to coach and my clients are excited to learn. This was seriously the best decision in a learning platform I could have made.

Pros: Being able to customize learning with videos, tests, and assignments was important to me, and TalentLMS made that very easy. The platform allows me to follow along in my clients learning, so I can add conferences at the best times, add new material when necessary, and challenge them competition. Then the fact that they added a homepage and I was able to combine my original website with talentlms made me so happy.

Cons: The only drawback about the homepage is that I can't add video content yet, but that's not a big deal.

by Epignosis on 15/12/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review, Kahmia! TalentLMS will be by your side for the next steps in your business journey as you continue to grow from strength to strength!

• Reviewed on 09/12/2020
Kelly M.
Branch Manager
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2019

"easy and efficient"

Comments: by far best learning management system I've used and easy to track my teams progress. I'm able to get them to speed quickly and reduce turnover by team development

Pros: very efficient platform to create a training system. its very easy to use. easy to look up information and track progress

Cons: overall very pleased, if had to change anything, would recommend emhancement with "parking lot" type function for questions and comments

by Epignosis on 13/09/2019

Kelly, it's great to hear that using TalentLMS has enabled you to reduce staff turnover through ongoing team development and that you find the platform easy to navigate. If you're happy, we're happy!

• Reviewed on 13/09/2019
Simon M.
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2018

"Amazing support, always quick to answer my queries. Great features and stable!"

Comments: Great development team feedback, amazing customer satisfaction.

Pros: Their amazing response time and always answering my questions directly.
The features - it didn't have everything that met our initial requirements but they soon helped us find viable alternatives with what they had. Our service is in Japanese so they even gave me the ability to help fix some of the localizations directly. Just amazing service overall!

by Epignosis on 13/04/2018

Hi Simon,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with TalentLMS. We really appreciate the great feedback!

Many thanks again!

• Reviewed on 12/04/2018
Randver F.
HR generalist
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2017

"TalentLMS got us in the game fast"

Comments: After a 6-month review of several LMS' we discovered TalentLMS and have not been disappointed. It seems to have 100% of everything you need and no less than 80% of everything available for a very reasonable price. We don't have a dedicated instructional designer and our IT department has minimal resources for support meaning we have to have a solution that is easy to use when we need it between all of the other tasks our HR staff respondes to. TalentLMS provides excellent personal support when needed and the solution's help features can generally solve any temporary impasses we experience. We have no regrets.

Pros: The price and that fact that it is relatively simple to use making it easy for us to implement new training applications in an HR generalist environment where staff have many disparate job responsibilities - training design being one of them.

Cons: There is honestly nothing that we have experienced that we are dissatisified with. The only problems have been at our end - primarily a lack of time to knuckle down and study the application of more advanced features.

by Epignosis on 21/03/2017

Hi Ranver, We appreciate you taking the time to review TalentLMS and are so pleased that you are happy with it. We hope you get to dig into those advanced features soon! Many thanks :)