• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.4 /5

About Pipedrive

Pipedrive is an easy to implement CRM software tool that helps you focus on the activities that drive deals to close.

Learn more about Pipedrive

Showing 2,280 reviews

Christopher J.
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2020

"The Best CRM In The Game"

Comments: Pipedrive is by far my favorite CRM after extensively reviewing over a dozen of them. I recommend it to all of my clients because of how versatile it is with third party integrations. I also recommend it to any beginners since you do have the option of getting WAY more features than anyone else offers at the top-tier package; all while being one of the least expensive.

Pros: I like the simplistic UI, the customizability, and the fact that Pipedrive has the widest range of integrations in it's class. I would go as far as to call it MODULAR, meaning you can add pretty much any feature you'd like via 3rd party integrations. With this is mind, you'll never be limited to some of the things Pipedrive doesn't do as well. Alternatively, if you're looking for everything under one roof, Pipedrive does this better as a whole than any of the competition.

Cons: I'm not a huge fan of how some of the very simple features are blocked off from the lowest price plan. Since I prefer the 'modular' setup, this is the only plan that makes sense to me, but I do miss some of the features like important fields that display certain fields first based on where the deal or person / organization is in the pipeline. I used to run the top tier package from Pipedrive, and I wasn't really impressed with the automation features. They're a bit limited and the triggers don't always work.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2020
Michelle H.
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2020

"A CRM System that just Works for Sales Management"

Comments: Overall a good experience using the platform my new team members just needed two days of training and found it easier to use.

Pros: Easy to manage different pipelines for different sales projects. The email template is one of the key features we like as it allows us to format our emails and the fields are filled in automatically, so every client receives a quality email without spending time typing out individual emails. Like the filter system that allows you to select just the clients, you wish to target and even the group email shot is an excellent tool we use often. We have added out funnels and Xero to the platform and both work perfectly with Pipedrive. Our market profile is primarily created on google documents and we have ease of importing the information onto the Pipedrive pipeline. We use the activities to set reminders which allows us to keep track of our work tasks on a given day. For sales, you can modify the platform to include the key features that you would like for your company and client information to be saved. Allows you to make group amendments in list form for a high volume of clients so if you need to split the work between the team this is an excellent tool.

Cons: The emails received are not automatically assigned to a client and sometimes land on other client's deals in Pipedrive. There seems to be a lot of downtime of late and we have had several clients confirm that they have not received the email off Pipedrive. There is a lot of new additions to Pipedrive but not enough time to learn them this can be a pro and a con. The support is not always available for immediate help. There is no key information once Pipedrive is down of who you can contact for support. I don't like the Lead section it really just sits there quite useless to us.

• Reviewed on 12/11/2020
Bill B.
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2021

"Great for Monitoring Leads & Lead Analytics"

Comments: My overall experience with Pipedrive was very good, If I were to have a sales team I would definitely migrate over to there to make monitoring the sales process easier.

Pros: The feature that I loved the most about Pipedrive was the Lead Management, it was such an amazing feature of the software and was very detailed about how much information you can put in about each and every one of your leads, you could even Bcc it into your emails so that you can manage how all interactions are going from there.

Cons: What I liked least about the software was that there are so many features that cannot be accessed on the level I was using, I was on the Free Trial but noticed on there how some features that would be deemed necessary for leads were not available unless you were paying for the more premium subscriptions.

• Reviewed on 10/02/2021
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2020

"Really great tool if need more than Hubspot and less than Salesforce"

Comments: Really great among all CRM tools if need more power than Hubspot CRM and don't want to shell out dollars for Salesforce. The mobile app is especially good among CRM tools.

Pros: Pipedrive has some of the best integrations have seen at that price point in any industry -- the customer lookup in Trello being a prime example. The overall product quality is also incredibly high -- e.g., we can see all export reports ever pulled in the system for audit purposes.

Cons: The biggest gap is consistent with almost any CRM on the market -- while we can drag & drop or bulk change statuses of tasks in spreadsheet mode, we can't change the task order within stage. Pipedrive *does* have some capability to hack this which we did on occasion -- specifically, just change up the event dates in the tasks and assign a custom field to be your actual due date -- it was clunky but it worked, and ultimately just use Trello for deal management.

• Reviewed on 28/06/2020
Esther B.
Web Designer
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2020

"Life Saver for Disorganized Sales Team"

Comments: I was building a website and setting up social media platforms for a company and asked "where will these leads go?" they were only using email. Everyone was stepping on each other's toes and had no idea who was called and what was discussed. Some inquiries were never replied to (just lost). They told me they'd have to spend $50000 for a specific crm they needed???
Had to do a bit of research; I looked at some options and many of them were just visually confusing, too complicated, too expensive etc
I tested out Pipedrive and pitched it to the sales team. They're so grateful and very organized now! They love making notes! I would recommend Pipedrive to any sales team just getting started!

Pros: So easy to setup and get started, syncs the email accounts beautifully.
I setup forms through our Wordpress site using Elementor, and used a plugin called *Elementor Pro Form Widget - Pipedrive CRM - Integration* to send all submissions directly into Pipedrive. Every form submission shows up in Pipedrive "New Leads" automatically creates a new contact, lead and note using information from the contact form.
Very good price for this application! Sales team is very organized now, and accountant was happy we didn't break the bank!
The sales team is very experienced in sales, but they definitely learned something new with the activity-based selling process :)

Cons: Pipedrive embed form is a bit slow to load in the page, I had trouble putting multiple forms on one page (as popups, didn't load), and limits styling etc but nice to have as a quick simple option to get started. In the end didn't use it. Don't use zapier / zaps to send from web forms, not worth the extra $$ per month - if you use Wordpress and Elementor - get Elementor Pro Form Widget Pipedrive CRM Integration from Code Canyon, makes the connection an absolute breeze with more customization options. There is an issue with using an email alias from our Gsuite account: it keeps defaulting to using the original email address (with old domain) which team doesn't want. We're going to have to remove the alias and make it its own email account for it to show up correctly. We've asked for support from both Pipedrive and Google, and no one understands why our alias doesn't work.

• Reviewed on 28/02/2020
Scott K.
Commercial Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2020

"EASY PEASY!"

Comments: We haven't found a better system for the price or one that didn't require another 6-month long "consultant" to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I'm finished searching for and customizing CRM's because Pipedrive has done the job well-enough for us.

Pros: We have tried and bought countless CRM's for our small Commercial Real Estate firm. We've spent over $100,000 reviewing, consultants, setting-up time (dedicated payroll) and purchasing the CRM software. No matter how many times we try to move-on to the latest and greatest CRM software with all the newest features, we keep going back to Pipedrive. The simplicity, clean layout, customization (without a consultant) and price just keeps us coming back to Pipedrive. We can make countless custom form fields, add phone, text, chat, IVR, email. They have a generic version of AI which looks up a contacts Social Media info and business data. There are management controls and reporting. The software could be more robust and add more Multi-Channel marketing features, but we haven't found a better system for the price or one that didn't require another 6-month long "consultant" to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I'm finished searching for and customizing CRM's because Pipedrive has done the job well-enough for us.

Cons: The software could be more robust and add more Multi-Channel marketing features. We prefer CRM's that have all of the communication features included, such as email, chat, text, call, etc. Recently, Pipedrive added a phone system, but you are required to upgrade to a "Pro" account. We would prefer to just pay for the feature per agent, vs increasing the price for all of our agents for a simple feature like adding a phone, etc.

• Reviewed on 21/02/2020
Sales and Account Management
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2020

"Used it at a start-up, it was easy and effective"

Pros: When I was interviewing for this position at a tech company, I was told that they use Pipedrive as their CRM. I wanted to show that I was eager to learn, so I set out to do some research on Pipedrive before I began my position. Luckily, Pipedrive made it pretty easy. I had already done a tutorial on Salesforce, so I understood the basics of CRMs, but Pipedrive had a whole academy -- the Pipedrive Academy -- to help you learn how to use their software effectively. So right off the bat, I appreciated them making it easy. I did all of the modules and quickly saw that it was very easy to use. I even put the video speed on 1.5x to save some time. Once I started the position, I saw that there was even more depth, and you could customize workflows and your pipeline pretty extensively.

Cons: In the Pipedrive Academy, it wouldn't update my progress on some videos. So it never gave me the satisfaction of it saying "100% complete", which is a small detail but it was still annoying as a first impression. The system is easy to use, but like all CRMs, it still takes time to update all of your activities. I could usually update 10-20 calls in 5 minutes, and theres a bunch of plug-ins and extensions to make this faster but I didn't use them. Also, if your search query is off by an apostrophe or something along those lines, you can still miss the person/company you're searching for. But this can be eliminated if you have a system for formatting names or whatever.

• Reviewed on 12/04/2020
Joseph V.
Founder / Owner
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2019

"Pipedrive is the best CRM, value-for-money, at least for us!"

Comments: We have come to rely on Pipedrive, and it really helps us to stay organized, focused and productive. The Customer Support team is excellent, especially on-line chat. We are "power users" and nevertheless every member of the support team has been able to quickly respond to questions, professionally and accurately. Uptime is excellent, never a problem. The "marketplace" of available 3rd-party application is large, varied and helpful. We use Toky for VoIP calling, for example, and it behaves as though it were built right into Pipedrive. Pipedrive records all email (inbound and outbound) and categorizes it by "deal". We recommend Pipedrive very highly/

Pros: Pipedrive focuses on the salesperson. The tool is excellent for both a) recording past activities and b) planning future activities. Our staff do not feel like they are spending their time "feeding the CRM", they get to speak with prospects. And I, as the business owner, have entirely-adequate reporting. A number of automation features were introduced early in 2019, and we rely on these very heavily now.

Cons: I mentioned that automations are GREAT in Pipedrive, and we do rely heavily on them now. One important element is missing in these automations (each of which has at least one "trigger" and at least one resultant "action"). The missing element is date-based triggers. Just about the only limitation I encounter is the fact that I cannot automatically send out an email (or other "action") based on an anniversary date (missing trigger).

• Reviewed on 04/11/2019
Danny V.
business administrator
Internet, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2019

"Pipedrive helps you increase sales"

Comments: Thanks to Pipedrive we have had abundant sales in our company, it has had a positive impact. Our company has perfected sales management and now we do a more detailed follow-up avoiding failures that we previously made. All our work team adapted to the application in a few days. Without a doubt Pipedrive is an excellent tool.

Pros: Pipedrive is excellent there are many things that I like. First, it is very easy to use, I did not need to watch video tutorials to learn how to use this valuable tool. Its interface is very simple and I can customize everything and that is a great advantage. Second, Pipedrive has a 30-day trial version, this is important for new users who wish to enjoy CRM, as they will be completely sure if they meet their expectations or not. Third, the ability to track potential customers is extraordinary. Pipedrive generates from time to time detailed reports on sales behavior and also projections that allow the work team to design strategies to boost sales. And fourth, technical support is always active, they work 24/7 that is excellent since at all times we can get help.

Cons: I think the only one against it is that the paid version is a bit expensive. Even so, Pipedrive has the option of a free 30-day trial and also offers 3 plans. Small businesses can start with the Basic plan and then, when they have more sales and the company grows, hire the Professional plan, as it contains many additional tools.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2019
Anatoli S.
Head of Sales
Medical Practice, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2016

"Simplicity versus functionality"

Comments: I expect not a lot of people will give you a comprehensive review in this field. Either it will be someone who is not really using it, or someone using it and not having the time to properly describe it (we are all at work after all). I will focus on one thing - the bulk stage edit and automatic emailing update API. Basically, pipedrive lacks a tool that allows me to sync my leads with my Gmail account so that when that first email is sent, they move into the first stage (or whichever). In relation to this, I also would like to recommend installing a more appropriate exporting tool for tasks. I cannot seem to get the emails out of pipedrive for the life of me. There is only this one exporting utility in the general settings submenu (why not on the homepage or under activities?).

Pros: Simplicity

by Pipedrive on 30/01/2017

Hi Anatoli,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, this is always welcome!

Unfortunately in Pipedrive natively you can¿t change the deal stage based on sent emails. However, you can for example do this with Zapier and Gmail. So for example when a new email is sent via Google, you can have this updated a deal in Pipedrive, the guys from Zapier can help you set this up if necessary: https://zapier.com/zapbook/gmail/pipedrive/

Currently our team is working on adding the exporting option from the list in your activities. Once this is finished in a couple of months amongst with other updates to the lists in Pipedrive, you will be able to filter your activities and export them out from your activity list view. Email exporting is currently not in the plans. However, since you basically copy your emails from the mail client to Pipedrive, all your original emails are still inside your email client to find.

Have a great day and kind regards,

Mike

• Reviewed on 07/12/2016
Austin C.
Manager of Esimtating
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2019

"Pipedirve is a Pipedream!"

Comments: Pipedrive has a sleek design that is also functional and helps our business propel forward.As I stated above, we can run with 5 guys what it would normally take 50 guys to accomplish, all with automation. In an industry where good help is alway hard to find. I recommend using Pipedrive to cut down on the clutter of drafting email after email and using automation to create emails with custom fields that will make anyone who receives it feel as if you had written them a personal letter. Pipedrive also makes it easy to send mass emails with custom fields and attachments to several people at a time. We will often send the same project to 10 different people and we used to have to send out each email individually and make it personal to the contractor, but with Pipedrive, we are able to attach one attachment to an email and have it sent out to all participants and they will receive an email to just them with our attachment and the text will be whatever our preset fields were created to be, like the name of the person, the organization, the project title, etc. If you're not using Pipedrive, you're doing it wrong. Period.

Pros: Where do I start? I have set about a hundred or so tasks a week. We've worked with Pipedrive to set up automation for our emails and different tasks so I can follow up on projects with 50 different people, all with the push of a button. Pipedrive keeps my company organized and on task. We do with 5 people what it would normally take 50 people to accomplish!

Cons: Occasionally, it will have email integration issues with Outlook, but the customer service is always on point and friendly!

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2019
Dan F.
Co-Owner
  • Reviewed on 01/11/2019

"Instead of Salesforce"

Comments: Great experience love the mobile and the desktop portions super quick server responses

Pros: This software is perfect for the small business. You can use it on any device it’s a lot easier to use than salesforce and you can integrate a ton of apps into it. Great use of APIs. They are constantly updating it to make it more efficient day by day.

Cons: There are a lot of features on here and like automation and workflow that could be confusing but they break it down really easily with their support team.

• Reviewed on 01/11/2019
Stephen M.
Sales Director
Think Tanks, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2017

"Brilliant!! Totally Visual, Flexible & Supported"

Comments: I chose Pipedrive not just to manage all my deals in one place, but also to manage practically all other activities (projects) too. The flexibility is provides to add new fields is SO helpful. Starting a new business, I'm capturing 20-40 new contacts per week - I added fields to each contact (where met and the date) so I can keep track of who's who instead of adding that information to the note for each one. Pipedrive provides me a single system that is
- visual: clearly manage progression from start to finish
- drag-and-drop: so quick to update stages or move to another pipeline
- flexible: I customise pipelines & their stages titles to set out project progression too
- automated: setting timescales on each stage draws my attention to deals I that require
checking or action taking
- supported: I needed 2 questions answered, and the support was perfect (and immediate)!
I'm recommending this to everyone I meet to quickly and easily manage their sales (and projects) without the need for any great effort or distraction. I'm setting up sales training courses and will be embedding use of Pipedrive into them: consistently managing pipelines is one of the most important activities for any salesperson.

Pros: Visual, drag-and-drop, flexibility to customise pipelines, stages and fields.

Cons: Having to change " deal" to " Deal" every time is annoying (it's a title so should be upper case).

• Reviewed on 10/04/2017
Mike G.
Commercial Real Estate Broker
Real Estate, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2016

"Great, easy to use CRM at last!"

Comments: Having wasted more than a week trying to set up the supposed leading brand of CRM, you know the one beginning with Sales....., I was recommended to try PipeDrive and although I made a simple error mapping the fields to my spreadsheet the first time, I was still up and running within a couple of hours. Quite amazing! The good thing is that if you make a mistake like I did, you can undo the import immediately! WHAAAT?! Yeah right?! So easy, and self explanatory. I have been using PipeDrive for about 5 months now and am amazed every day that it is so intuitive. Linking email is automatic so that can't be easier, and I love the reminders for Activities every day, and also being able to easily make notes on calls, and schedule the next action. I did also have cause to ask support a question, and was blown away by the level of support I received instantaneously via the chat, and even after that I got emails with screen shots of the steps I needed to take to do what I wanted. Really impressed. This CRM has been designed by people who actually KNOW what is needed in CRM, not just a random amount of data put together that you have to figure out what to do with. It's so easy to set up YOUR specific steps in the Pipe, and is so intuitive it's a wonder someone didn't do this before!
So far I have recommended PipeDrive numerous times within our firm, and will continue to do so. I don't need to look anywhere else! Thanks PipeDrive! Keep up the great work!

Pros: Ease of use, simplicity, intuitiveness. Obviously been thought through by sales people.

Cons: I wish it linked my Meetings into Outlook without having to go through Zapper.

Alec T.
Marketing Director
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2019

"Love this software for managing our leads"

Comments: I love this CRM, it is hands down one of the greatest for customer support I have ever experienced.

Pros: This is a great, very user friendly software. I love that it has open API allowing it to communicate with the other software we use, and giving us the potential to automate our sales process. I think anyone who seeks efficiency and short on-boarding time, this is the CRM for you. Pipedrive also has great customer support, who has always answered my questions in a timely manner. Overall I would recommend this CRM to anyone who was looking to invest in managing/automating their processes!

Cons: I wish there was a more central education area for the use of Zapier and Pipedrive, to further educate it's users on effectively automating daily tasks, emails, etc.

• Reviewed on 02/12/2019
Nancy N.
president
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees

"Still Exploring"

Comments: We use it everyday. Right now is indispensable for our sales team.

Pros: We originally used this for the Pipelines, then we evolved to using it as a robust CRM, now back to using it for pipeline activities of all kind. Very versatile.

Cons: It's really our own internal use that needs work. The functionality is there - we just need to keep evolving internally to get the most out of the tool that is already there.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2018

"Great value for fair price, very customizable, nice smartphone features, lots of integrations"

Pros: After using numerous sales tools in the past, I came across Pipedrive and immmediately fell in love with the convenient Pipeline view. Finally there was an easy way for me to organize multiple projects completely independent from each other! Our company has different divisions that don't have much in common. Differentiating between them is key. I also like the fact that you can add an (unlimited) amount of custom fields for deals, organizations, and people. This is especially great when you need to capture data that is specific to your industry. I can also specify whether this info is important and should be displayed prominently on a deal/company/person or not. 2 Way Mail Sync is working nicely and smartly links incoming emails to deals, once you made an initial connection.

Cons: Sending emails from Pipedrive is slow, takes a lot of time to display in the deal, leaving you wondering whether the email was even sent. Uploading attachments also take about 3 approaches in my case until it finally works. That's quite cumbersome and put me in a bad spot a couple of times because I forgot to add attachments. The lack of natives VOIP Integration is also unfortunate and very important to us. This is not really a critique about Pipedrive, but I m going to say it anyway: per-user pricing is high! At least give me a few users whether I use them or not, but it's not cool having to share users.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2018
CFO
Accounting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2019

"Pipedrive Review"

Comments: I would have stuck with this software if it had not merged my calendars and copied things from previous years causing me a lot of stress, headache, and confusion with my day to day tasks.

Pros: Easy integration process with multiple apps
The application can be used on mobile device and CPU
Links with phone and tracks customer calls
Recognizes customer names in emails and pulls them to the correct profile

Cons: Can only link one email address
Calendar integration is flawed if you have multiple/shared calendars
Customer support is hard to get in touch with

• Reviewed on 25/09/2019
Robbert K.
Country manager
Industrial Automation, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2017

"A simple CRM that can actually help the sales person without feeling he only has to report about it"

Comments: I can contact my client when it is required even when I have hundreds of leads

Pros: I customised it within one week for a team of 8 so that we could fully functions as a sales team.
Quick views giving good insights on what is in te pipeline
Sales projections and progress of the deals are easily seen

Cons: Reporting is not so good for holding sales meeting. But the hardest part is to have the sales persons getting used to it. Especially older ones. They have to see the benefit for them and not only their boss. Ofcpirse this could be said of any CRM. I have experienced they I knew more about the system than the support. Batch editing requires sometime and export into xls and import it again . Probability per deal is not possible only per stage. Bring in an agent to have their own pipeline is not so easy to do. You need to ensure the 3rd party cannot see your own deals.

• Reviewed on 28/07/2017
Connor N.
Sales Manager
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2019

"Pipedrive is a pipeline simplified."

Comments: This product is by far my favorite CRM, by such a longshot. They are just a few tweaks they need to perfect to make it the most user-friendly and "straight-to-point" sales tool available.

Pros: This software is great, the ease of use for moving clients and leads through different stages of the the sales process is bar none, the easiest I have used. The drag and drop is simple and satisfying, the layout is clean and ergonomic, and learning the tool is extremely easy. Beyond that, they have pretty comprehensive support that gets back in a pretty timely manner. Building new pipelines is a breeze and it does port with a lot of useful apps.

Cons: Notifications and Reminders! They really need to work on this component, sales reps love to set follow up reminders and they need a more effective way to leave notes about how the task went, what became of the task, and what the next steps are for that task. Additionally, if a team members alters a lead you are tied to more details on mobile about the changes would be helpful.

• Reviewed on 06/01/2019
Nick L.
Music, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2020

"Keeps me organized with my clients"

Comments: Very good, I'll continue using and paying for this system.

Pros: I like the linear workflow of the client pipeline. Most of my needs have clients in various stages in a project and this helps keep me organized on where everyone is in the process, when I last talked with them, what needs done, and how to prioritize my time.

Cons: I haven't used the new lead feature, just deals. It would probably clean up my current workflows but it's a new feature I haven't found use for or just don't know enough about yet.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2020
Co-Founder & CEO
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2021

"Great CRM - No need to pay for expensive alternatives!"

Comments: Great experience overall - I can highly recommend it.

Pros: It just WORKS. Pipedrive has been critical to our business success. I am able to keep my entire crm database in one, searchable location.

Cons: Nothing at the moment. Everything in Pipedrive is pretty intuitive and they've added iterations over time.

Sundeep G.
WaveMaker Consultant
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2018

"Pipeline management done right!"

Pros: PipeDrive is easily the best tool ever created for Pipeline management, it save a lot of by making everything simple, you setup the system and everything will be fine. There is absolutely no complication involved in whatever task you want to accomplish on PipeDrive, the tasks can be easily created and you can get an insight into your pipeline with one glance. Not only creating tasks it is also easy to move an account from one stage to another. PipeDrive integrates beautifully with email and most of the times there is no need to create tasks. No matter how much every I try and explain, everything falls short of the simplicity and power of PipeDrive. If there is one tool which is built for perfection the PipeDrive possibly is that tool.

Cons: PipeDrive does everything that it is supposed to do, there is absolutely nothing that it doesn't cover with it's simplicity and power. PipeDrive is the best!

• Reviewed on 29/08/2018
Nelson D.
Director of Client Development and engagement
Market Research, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2016

"Pipedrive hands on review"

Comments: I've been using pipedrive ever since I joined P2Sample about 18 months ago. (we provide global online sample to the market research community - 20 million panelist, 150+ countries). We have about 48 employees working all around the globe. I have experience using Salesforce at my last job. Pipedrive has all the functions I need to get my job done. My title is Director of Client Development and Engagement - basically, I look for new/potential clients. PD has all the tools I need to do this. While Salesforce was good, it was overkill - I don't think I ever used more than 30% of it's functions - those functions are all in PD plus more. Great customisable interface, great amazing support, and, it just works. And it works well. the price per seat is right and won't kill you if your a small company looking for a full function CRM. Very easy to use with a very fast learning curve. I'm a happy camper.

Pros: Easy to use, quick learning curve.

Cons: No free t-shirts and it does not make coffee for me in the morning.

John L.
Director of Development
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2016

"Visually appealing, intuitive program. I'm very happy"

Comments: My company hosco (www.hosco.com) adopted pipedrive about 6 months ago and so far we're quite happy. It really feels like the developers created pipedrive with the daily needs of the user in mind. I constantly find myself asking "can I do this on pipedrive" only to find seconds later the solution is already there. Most importantly I really like the streamlined, visual way of organizing leads. Sure in other CRMs you can drill down almost endlessly for reports and stats but you also pay for that. With pipedrive they package all the key stats and tools you need in one very easy to user interface which also has a management function. We have a big screen in our office that tracks all the sales and when one is made it lights up like crazy! I'm just now discovering the mobile app capabilities such as recording notes, and the email sync has gotten rid of the need to duplicate notes after a client call which is a real timesaver. Overall I'm very happy with Pipedrive and have already recommended to other medium sizes business in similar fields.

Pros: Intuitive, visually appealing, ease of use

Cons: Please, please make it easier to organize contacts with functions similar to excel. Right now its way too difficult to have to create separate searches for contacts.

• Reviewed on 06/10/2016