15 years helping Australian businesses

About RingEX

A seamless solution to unleash the power of cloud business communications.

Learn more about RingEX

Pros:

Ring Central is very robust and the cost reflects that for the most part.

Cons:

The sales dept made 3 appointments and no showed all 3 times. My inside support person is a a grouchy B---OTCH who wants to argue with me and tells me I am the only one every that has been unhappy.

RingEX ratings

4.2
4.0
4.3
4.1

7.7/10

RingEX has an overall rating of 4.2 out 5 stars based on 1,195 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used RingEX before?

Filter reviews (1,195)

Suzi
Suzi
Project Manager in US
Semiconductors, 51–200 Employees

Program very easy to use at a very accessible price, I love it.

Comments: RingCentral has integrated numerous modes of communication into a single app, each of which may be seen individually or together on a dashboard. The dashboard, in general, has been of great use to us in the conduct of our day-to-day business. Because of this added bonus, we have been able to get rid of all of our desk phones, which has freed up additional space on our workstations.

Pros:

RingCentral MVP combines all of the fundamental requirements for effective communication into a single program that runs on your own computer. Within a single interface, I am able to monitor and respond to incoming phone calls, text messages, faxes, and instantaneous messages from other users.

Cons:

The first transition from using a traditional desk phone to a desktop app is one of the drawbacks of RingCentral MVP. No matter where you take your laptop, you can now take your calls with you. Although getting acclimated to it takes a little bit of time, the experience has been positive in general.

Insurance, 11–50 Employees

Great platform for VOIP

Comments: Overall we have enjoyed using this new platform and it meets our company compliance needs for phone calls in the insurance industry.

Pros:

Auto call recording, the phone app for desktop and mobile as well as being able to see in real time call status of colleagues is a key to this program. The message feature is a must as well.

Cons:

Would like better instruction/direction on the MPV integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM

8 months ago

The Review Team appreciates you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We are happy to hear that our product supports your business' performance and is easy for individuals on your team to use. Here is a link regarding your request for instruction/direction on the Microsoft Dynamics integration: https://ringcentr.al/48JRz3g. If you have any questions or need assistance, please connect with our Support Team via call, chat, or by submitting an online case here: https://support.ringcentral.com/contact-support.html or you can always email the Review Team at [email protected]. Thank you!

Sabrina
Customer Service Rep in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

why we like ringcentral

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

That we can integrate it our customer service website so that the calls link together

Cons:

that it does not always show the caller id

Karen
Attorney in US
Law Practice, 2–10 Employees

Nice product

3.0 last month New

Pros:

Price and ease of use was a big plus for the system.

Cons:

Nothing, overall happy with the product and will consider buying it.

Jennifer
Partner in US
Law Practice, 2–10 Employees

Ring Central makes getting your calls across the business system easy and seemless

Comments: Overall a positive experience. It is an easy interface, makes getting calls anywhere easy, even abroad because the app allows me to receive calls if I am on wifi, and fills all our calling and texting needs.

Pros:

I like that I can get the office calls on my cell if I (or any of us) are out of the office, and can even transfer back a call to someone who is in the office. I like that the system includes texting because many of our clients prefer text to email so we can still use the business line for text communication with these clients.

Cons:

There used to be some glitches with the app, it would restart or sometimes the app signal was not so strong but that seems to have gotten much better

Amy
Office Manager in US
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

RING CENTRAL

Comments: The customer support was not very helpful. They used terms that I didn't understand, and no one was willing to help me understand. For example, I do not know what Ping means or how to do a "Speed test." Their ways of troubleshooting were not ever helpful.

Pros:

The app was easy to use when making calls away from the office.

Cons:

Not reliable for our technicians when out in the field. The call wouldn't go thru, causing our techs to have to block their personal numbers resulting in customers not recognizing the phone number and not answering.

5 months ago

Amy, the Review Team appreciates your great feedback! As VoIP calls need a reliable internet connection for optimized call quality, it is expected to experience poor connection when there is not a strong connection available. Call Continuation is available on mobile; this feature allows you to switch calls from poor WiFi to your carrier to continue the call as a 3G/4G VoIP call. Learn more about call continuation here: https://ringcentr.al/3R7rRzz. If you would like to continue this conversation, please email us at [email protected]. Thank you!

Ryan
Head Of Integrated Search And Data Performance in Mexico
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

One Stop Shopping For Remote Workers & Nomadic Offices

Comments: Our office used RingCentral for all it's telephony (calls, text, voice mail) needs for over 3 years. We rarely experienced outages or issues and it allow us to maintain a local Canadian office phone number despite working 100% remotely. Unlike some VoIP competitors it also had built in text message services which made SMS authentication through text seamless.

Pros:

RingCentral allowed our office to keep it's dedicated Canadian office phone number and take that office phone global with it's VoIP system. We we're able to use text authentication services, call clients, and keep our office going from any location in the world.

Cons:

RingCentral offers more than most VoIP services - mainly because of it's dedicated app. That said the cost of this service is far more than most of it's competitors. It's an expensive solution unless easy of use outweighs cost.

7 months ago

Hi Ryan, thank you for your awesome review! The Review Team appreciates you sharing your experience with us and the community. If you want to share more with us, email us at [email protected]. We appreciate your loyalty!

Mario
Mario
General Manager in Canada
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Good from far, far from good.

Comments: Horrible experience. We stayed with them because we signed a contract without fully evaluating the platform. Tech support was pleasant, but insincere, and seemed more concerned with getting you off the line rather than the resolve the issue, and they used the expression 'system limitation' so much that I stopped calling. The icing on the cake was that after honouring the two-year contract with a platform that did not meet our needs and we were not using, the contract auto-renewed itself for another two years. 2 or three hours on the phone with various representatives later, they would not budge and would charge us a full cancellation fee. Sat part is that I will spend more in legal fees to get out of this mess, but I'll be damned if they will see another dime from us.

Pros:

Initially, it looked good, and it had all the features we wanted. Signed up for it, and once we started doing testing we realized it was not a good fit for us.

Cons:

Where do I start? First off, while this may affect Canadian users, whenever we received an incoming call, the CNAM lookup would only show the name of the city the call was originating from. Not the name or the number. After hours of talking to tech support, the only workaround was to turn the CNAM lookup off so we could at least see the number. Getting this half-fast workaround to work was one of the most frustrating experiences of my life. Talking to people a world away and getting them to understand what the issue I was experiencing, including screenshots and videos, felt like talking to a wall. They could not understand why I had an issue with only seeing the name of the city on call display. The tech support kept referring to system limitations whenever they could not solve something. The salesperson has mislead us and told us we could manage multiple lines from one interface. That is not the case. You have to log into each line separately. As a small team, we wanted to have everyone have access to certain lines and be able to jump in on a conversation. That could not be accomplished. This platform was clearly not a good fit for us, but we signed a contract, and made the best of it.

Automotive, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Feature packed product but service is lacking if something goes wrong!

Comments: They have the best offerings and are the most reliable service. Just lock you accounts with a separate vPN and make sure you never need their support!

Pros:

I love the features, and the excellent design. The platform is very easy to use.

Cons:

The support is little to none when something goes wrong. Salespeople give you much attention but account managers pay you no attention once signed up...

Flamur
Menagment regional in Serbia
Accounting, 501–1,000 Employees

Program extremely simple to use at an entirely open value, I love it

5.0 last month New

Pros:

RingCentral MVP joins every one of the major prerequisites for viable correspondence into a solitary program that sudden spikes in demand for your own PC. Inside a solitary connection point, I'm ready to screen and answer approaching calls, instant messages, faxes, and immediate messages from different clients.

Cons:

The principal change from utilizing a conventional work area telephone to a work area application is one of the downsides of RingCentral MVP. Regardless of where you take your PC, you can now accept your calls with you. Despite the fact that getting accustomed to it requires a smidgen of investment, the experience has been positive overall.

Cole
Operations Specialist in US
Consumer Goods, 51–200 Employees

Convenient Calling Solution

Comments: Overall, we choose to use RingCentral to making completing and receiving phones calls from external partners easier for our employees. It effectively did exactly what we hoped. Made life easier and solidified an appropriate work life balance. No longer did employees need to give out their personal mobile phone numbers but they were able to use their RingCentral line that went to the very same device. The RingCentral app integrated nicely onto iPhones and made the experience quite hassle free.

Pros:

RingCentral has a handful of pros that make the software great and very ideal for doing business. To begin, RingCentral has a mobile phone app that can easily be downloaded on Apple or Android that completely integrates with the calling system on the device. The software gives you a completely new phone line that we used as work lines but the calls come right through on your existing device. As incoming calls come in, your phone indicates that its a call to the RingCentral line which made deciding when to accept a call very convenient. The software includes all the regular features of a phone, such as voicemail. When voicemail messages were left, I would also receive a notification email to my work email that had the audio message included and could listen right on the computer if I wanted to. Furthermore, the best pro I experienced with RingCentral was the ability to complete International calling and texting, both incoming and outgoing. This was the driving factor in me adopting the software and it worked perfectly. I was able to receive international calls without always needing to arrange a scheduled conference call. This made business very convenient. Discovering that I could text internationally through the RingCentral app was a great bonus!

Cons:

What I've liked least about RingCentral are more so areas of improvement rather than full blown cons. Most notably, while the mobile app does integrate well and gets the job done, it can often times lag and be a bit clunky. Overall, the app lacks a sense of intuitiveness that proved challenging. Discovering and completing texting through the app, especially internationally, was very much not straightforward or easy to complete and required digging and research on my end. RingCentral even updated their app, creating a new one entirely, but the old app is also still active and both remain on my phone and it's unclear as to which should be used as it appears that both are fully functioning. Ultimately, I suppose the mobile app is the greatest con that RingCentral faces.

Wael
Freelance Interpreter in Egypt
Translation & Localization, Self Employed

A reliable and cost-effective solution for Internet Telephony

Comments: Amazing, the best VOIP software.

Pros:

1-The Customer service staff are very helpful especially that you are assigned to an account manager who is responsible to answer all your queries and account. 2-The trial period gives you a taste of all features. 3- You can access the windows software , chrome extension and PWA 4-Price is amazing for the quality service. 5-The switching between the windows app and the web based one . 6- Adjusting the calling welcome tone. 7- Zero down-time 8- You get what you pay for and even more , it's much cheaper than a lot of rivals in the market which offer the same service. 9- No setup- fees. 10- The availability of landlines from different countries based on your work needs. 11- Voice calls quality is crystal clear and exceptional. 12-The software is compatible with my Voyager Focus UC headset and I can answer the calls from my headset.

Cons:

-I want to see live captions for calls done on the windows app not just the web based version and videocalls. - videocalls could be better. -offering call recording for all subscriptions

Monica
Owner in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

My experience with Ring Central

Pros:

We own a installation business that installs different products for 5-7 Big Box Home Improvement Centers. We bought a new home in a different area code and poor landline phone service. Changing your phone number with a Big Box company is difficult and produces a lag time in several areas including fax and invoice payments from the Big Box. Before the move I heard about Ring Central from a competitor Installer. Most of our work came in over a fax machine at that time and when we vacationed or spent days away from the office it was hard to continue business. With Ring central all faxes come over your phone, much like a email and you can forward them to the different subcontractors right from your cell phone, taking your office with you wherever you go. Additionally, we did not have to change our office land line number when we moved but with the cloud system offered thru Ring central we were able to have all land line calls come thru our cell phone in addition to calls generated by people dialing our cell phone number. All this at very reasonable prices. I do not have to pay for land line service or fax service, but am able to fax from my cell phone or computer. Ring Central has been a life saver and very convenient for my home business.

Cons:

When talking to customers or coworker thru land line cloud phone numbers---If a call comes in over cell phone, the cell phone call takes leadership and often interupts cloud system calls in progress and disconnects calls over land line number. Inconvenient.

Kim
Kim
Social Media and Content Development Manager in US

Rock Solid VoIP with great features, but on the expensive side

Comments: It's really quite something to have a portable phone system that you can use on any device that can access the internet.

Pros:

Never had any downtime with RingCentral, which is a big deal to compensate for the fact that we all work remotely. It's important to feel that we can JUST call. We had the occasional weird softrware incompatibility issues withe some USB headsets with the Softphones, but besides that, it felt like it just worked. We have always been able to set up any menu tree, any re-routing option, any special hours of operation we wanted to, in order to suit our occasional business quirks. They have also been quite flexible with our contract, with the occasional downgrade, even when they did not have to. RingCentral also helps us comply with HIPAA standard, which allows us to have health-realted video calls with our clients on a secure platform. The video calls are really quite good, with little to no lag. RingCentral Meetings seems to be another one of their services that seems to just work. The admin portal seems to get better and better, and easier and easier to use. Even though it has a very extensive list of features and options, we seem to be able to manage each individual line ourselves almost all the time and do everything we need to without calling tech support for help.

Cons:

The only cons I can think of are the price (although not as high as 8x8) and the occasional (quite rare, really) long wait time to call support. It can feel a bit overwhelming at first because of all the options and features, but once the initial setup is done, it should be fine.

Marketing Team Leader in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Expensive, but worth it if you abuse the system.

Comments: We are able to easily communicate (and keep track of our communications) in voice and text from opposite sides of the world without anyone calling in having any indication that we're not all in the same time zone.

Pros:

RingCentral allows a far-flung Internet-based company to act like a local company in terms of having a local number to call (and call from), while allowing you to quickly and flawlessly transfer callers between extensions even if those extensions are on opposite sides of the planet. It also records all of your texts and calls, allowing you to download and save them for future needs, which is vital in any litigation-sensitive business like property management. On the level of an individual worker, the ability to mix and match a SoftPhone (on your PC), the RingCentral app (on your mobile device), plus seamlessly forward calls from your landline *and* make a VoiP call that then forwards *your end* of that call to your landline and allows you to have the conversation over the phone like normal.

Cons:

Really, the only problem with RingCentral is the price. The price per person per month is steep enough that a smaller company has to really be careful with who they give extensions to, and the limitation to two SoftPhone installs per extension means you can't really use an extension for a whole department or team. Right now, for example, my Marketing team has 3 full-time and 1 part-time worker, but the company can only afford one extension for all of the marketing, so I can't even install a SoftPhone on my desktop and my laptop, because the other one of our SoftPhones is installed on a computer in the Philippines so that we have multiple people who can answer the phone in case one is busy. Oh, and I have had occasional problems where texting a RingCentral number from a service like Google Voice will flat-out not work, and we can't figure out why. But that's a really minor complaint, all things considered. :)

Rosalina
Executive Assistant/ Freelancer in Philippines
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

"Boosting Team Collaboration with RingCentral MVP: A Comprehensive Review"

Comments: Generally speaking, RingCentral MVP is a complete correspondence arrangement that offers a scope of elements to help remote groups convey and team up really. In any case, it may not be the best fit for each business because of its estimating and reconciliation restrictions. Similarly as with any product, it's vital to painstakingly assess your choices and consider your particular business needs prior to pursuing a choice.

Pros:

Simple to utilize: RingCentral MVP is easy to understand and instinctive, in any event, for non-educated clients. The point of interaction is basic and direct, making it simple to explore and get to highlights.Far reaching correspondence highlights: RingCentral MVP offers a scope of correspondence highlights, for example, video conferencing, group informing, document sharing, and virtual telephone administrations, making it an all inclusive resource for remote groups.Versatile: RingCentral MVP is versatile and can be tweaked to fit the necessities of any business, whether you're a little group or an enormous endeavor.Reconciliation choices: RingCentral MVP incorporates with a scope of different devices, including CRMs, project the executives programming, and efficiency applications, making it simple to smooth out your work process.Solid client care: RingCentral MVP has gained notoriety for amazing client service, with every minute of every day telephone, email, and visit support accessible for all clients.

Cons:

Costly: RingCentral MVP is more costly than a portion of its rivals, with evaluating plans beginning at $19.99 per client each month.Restricted free arrangement: While RingCentral MVP offers a 15-day free preliminary, there is no continuous free arrangement, which might be a disadvantage for more modest organizations or new businesses.Reconciliation limits: While RingCentral MVP offers combination with a scope of different devices, a few clients have viewed the incorporation limits as a downside.Restricted customization choices: A few clients have revealed restricted customization choices with regards to marking and appearance.Dependence on web association: As a cloud-based arrangement, RingCentral MVP is dependent on a steady web association, which can be difficult for clients in regions with unfortunate network.

Jon
IT Service Delivery Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

MSP Use Case for RingCentral

Comments: Overall, our experience both using and reselling RingCentral has been very positive. Our staff and clients use these products daily and while we do need to work through occasional issues, these are more often training based than product issue based.

Pros:

We both use and resell RingCentral. Our self-use is for our IT Service Desk support number and this works wonderfully. It provides us the flexibility to be out in the field and still receive calls from our clients. The medical practices that we've migrated to a RingCentral phone solution find great value in the additional features beyond just a plain old desk phone. These include faxing, SMS messaging, video conferencing, call analytics, etc..

Cons:

There are times where it can be difficult to work with the RingCentral sales team and support teams. That said, if you are patient and persistent with them you can almost always reach your end goal.

10 months ago

Jon, the Review Team appreciates your valuable feedback. Thank you for taking the time to articulate your positive experience with our product. If you would like to continue the conversation, do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]!

Lauren
President in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Bloated Software, Not at all Intuitive

Comments: Once we (finally) managed to get in contact with our rep, we had hoped to get assistance in consolidating our phone numbers -- we had 3x lines but only needed 1x. After asking all the questions necessary to confirm we were on the same page, we were handed off to two other support reps to handle the change requests. In turn, the additional lines were removed and then two others were added after the fact - effectively changing nothing(!). I tried to follow up with our representative shortly thereafter to gain some clarity as I was quite confused. She was seemingly only concerned that she received the appropriate permissions in regard to the change requests, and once she had determined the paperwork was in order on her end she never replied any of our requests for clarification! We then had a separate representative who would email, text and call to ask if we were satisfied and if our concerns had been resolved. Our email replies went unanswered and we only received on response to our text message reply, wherein she claimed she hadn't received our requests. When I asked for assistance via the text message thread, she stopped replying as well!

Pros:

I liked the ability to access our phone system remotely, but this is no longer a novel tech setup.

Cons:

As a business, we were assigned one [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was incredibly difficult to reach. When attempting to seek out additional assistance as the number given to us was no longer able to reach her, we were told only she would be able to assist us - that we should try emailing once again. As we don't have an abundance of free time with which to chase down our representative, this proved to be frustrating and not at all convenient.

Debora
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT - STAFFER in Kenya
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

Best for remote workers

Comments: I work remotely. I believe it's easier for a company to afford remote workers than paying an on site worker, which is usually expensive. With Ring central, the company is able to cut down overall spending costs.

Pros:

I was surprised that I could actually communicate with my team in the US while I am in Africa with just an internet access. The communication is flowless. Features like call recording, messaging. group videos, un reading a message, call log monitoring has reduced our company's operating costs. Lower overhead costs has helped our company increase its profits since we are a big team working remotely.

Cons:

Sometimes messaging just stops without a warning. It's irritating especially when you are in the middle of a busy week and clients need to be contacted not only through a call. This affects the business really bad. As a staffing agency, we need constant communication with staffs and facilities to fill shifts. Sometimes the messaging issue would go for a week without being resolved. If it's account issues or issues with payment, RingCentral has to notify as at least a day or two days before. I hope they see this.

10 months ago

Hey Debora, the Review Team appreciates your valued feedback! We enjoy hearing how our product impacts our users. If you would like to continue this conversation, please email us at [email protected]. Thank you!

Becca
Recruitment Consultant in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001–5,000 Employees

VoIP Void of Value

Comments: Honestly, the entirety of the RingCengral suite is really just more hassle and frustration than it's worth.

Pros:

The biggest pro for this software is that VoIP really eliminates any kind of worry about the power going out, or being tied to a desk in order to do your work/take your calls. The other nice thing is that this suite of products via the VoIP service provides you with a phone number to utilize for work purposes (yes, even texting!) - which means no giving out your personal phone number for candidates and clients to utilize!

Cons:

This software has literally 3 separate apps you have to use on a computer in order to call, send messages to people from outside your organization, and to send messages to your team internally. Plus, a fourth for video conference meetings. It's arguably one of the most convoluted systems I've ever personally come across. The system also frequently times out on its service (even though they recommend testing your internet/router bandwith for the VoIP, and mine is great) and other features. Often messages will go out, but not in, or vice versa. Sometimes the software will completely seize up and quit, or will get stuck. I've had it ring for 5 minutes straight with no one calling me, forcing me to restart my entire computer.

Stephen
Stephen
President in Canada
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

PBX in the Cloud - Big Look for Small Firms

Comments: Our customers continually remark that our presence and appearance is that of a much larger company - they are amazed that a small company can have such features as the automated attendant, directory listing, audio conferencing, faxing, etc that we have. The system is ideal for companies with employees on the road. Everything is accessible from a smart phone, soft phone or physical device. We have had no software bugs/issues since subscribing a year ago. We took advantage of the annual billing option both because we are committed to the product and to obtain the discount.

Pros:

The subscriptions are very easy to manage - adding or deleting subscriptions is all done easily online. The setup is quite straight forward but there are a number of advanced options for which users should look at the help files (which are quite helpful). Voice mail, and fax options for each users, as well as opening hours, also easy to set up. What is nice is the ability to have calls routed to devices in parallel or sequence. The call-flip feature to transfer a call from one device to another, without stopping the call, works well. Our firm uses call groups to route calls for specific topics to specific agents. The ability to ring one or multiple agents simultaneously (first to pick up takes the call) is really useful.

Cons:

The audio conference and the video conferencing are separate applications. It would be ideal if the audio conferencing users could use a web browser to connect the same as the video conference app. I can see the pros and cons of two applications but it can be a bit confusing to subscribers and their customers.

Melissa
HR Director
, 51–200 Employees

RingCentral Phone System

Pros:

- Good call quality. Since it's VoIP, I was worried about call quality and dropped calls - but we've had RingCentral almost 2 years and I've never had an issue. It's all dependent on your internet connection, so if your internet is not great, then RingCentral probably isn't the best option for you. - Once you get the hang of it, it's easy to manage accounts and set up new users. - Great if you don't have a receptionist, or if most of your employees work remotely. You can have physical phones, as well as and app so that employees can use their cell phones. - Much cheaper than most standard phone carriers. - Fax option is great, you don't have to have a real fax machine - just a scanner.

Cons:

- Implementation wasn't hard, but their administrative account is not the most user friendly. There are a ton of settings options, and if you don't use the phone system exactly how RingCentral assumes you will, it can take a while to configure your way and get around certain defaults. - Customer service is about what you'd expect - only a call center with agents that are hard to understand. Luckily we only needed customer service during implementation, we haven't had any issues since. - Employees will need to be trained, you can't just hand them the phone and account and tell them to run with it. One older employee had an extremely hard time with faxing - couldn't get over the fact that there wasn't a real fax machine.

Brandon
Manager in US
Events Services, 11–50 Employees

RingCentral is perfect for our business!

Comments: Overall RingCentral is fast, reliable, and offers tons of great features. I would recommend to anyone.

Pros:

RingCentral offers tons of options including various call handling capabilities, text, fax, video chat and mobile/desktop app. The call handling and mobile app have been the best features for us. We can call from our mobile with our work phone number and not have to give our our personal cell numbers. After hours, if a client has an emergency, the call handling directs the call to our apps.

Cons:

We don't have many complaints about the software/service. Cost would probably be one of our only complaints. It does get very expensive once you start adding lines. I guess you get what you pay for though.

Nathan
Nathan
Director, Management Information Systems in US
Public Policy, 11–50 Employees

Almost Perfect VOIP Service

Comments: Moving to hosted VOIP from a POTS service was the best thing we ever did. I now have complete control over our voice communications and our users have more features and functionality available to them than they know what to with. Everyone loves it.

Pros:

RingCentral has everything: centralized control, SMS, great Polycom phones, mobile app, fax as a service, voicemail and fax to email, Outlook and Office 365 integration, and the list goes on. The best part? It all works well. You can literally customize any part of the service. And unlike some providers, you don't pay extra for the auto attendant, which can be as simple or as complex as you care to make it. Their support will walk you through it all, helping you to achieve the perfect setup. You can have the service do secondary rings to your cell, the mobile app, the Windows app, whatever. I honestly cannot think of a single feature or function I've wanted that wasn't already available.

Cons:

The reason RingCentral is only "almost perfect" is the annoying account reps, who call frequently. One time I had one call every user on our account within the space of a couple of days! This was done under the guise of ensuring everyone was happy with the service, but all that did was create a scenario where everyone complained--for the first and only time, mind you--about RingCentral. Fortunately, it had nothing to do with the actual service.

Roody
Recruitment Manager in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 501–1,000 Employees

Advanced Telephone System for the Contemporary Era

Comments: I must say, RingCentral has been absolutely amazing for me! It's been my go-to communication system for the past 2 years, and it has truly been instrumental in helping me reach my recruitment goals. The versatility of RingCentral is unmatched — I can effortlessly send bulk texts, schedule meetings, and make calls all in one place. Plus, what really sets it apart is its ability to verify if the numbers I'm texting are accurate. Using RingCentral is a breeze, whether I'm accessing it through the web or the application. And let me tell you, the search feature is leagues ahead of other platforms. One of the greatest perks is that you can use a single number to make calls worldwide, or even obtain a new number to expand your business across different countries like the USA, UK, and more, all from comfort.

Pros:

Unrestricted complimentary calls within the United States and Canada, Text transcription of voicemail messages, Global telephone communication, as well as Conferencing facilities.

Cons:

Restrictions in terms of character count for written communication via short message service (SMS).