Filter by:

Streamline Your Ecommerce Operations

Learn more about Ordoro

Adam F.
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2014

"Ordoro is moving in all the right ways..."

Comments: I'm an online retailer with multiple shopping carts. I reluctantly chose Ordoro to link all the carts together and provide us with the shipping solutions for our complexity of orders. Not only has their support staff helped us make the transition with ease, but they are constantly enhancing their system to make our lives easier and easier. As of late, they have really moved forward with some ingenious and time saving shortcuts to cut down on our order processing time. Whether we're creating multple lables, multiple pack slips or multiple drop ships, it's all done with less and less man hours and more and more efficiently. We are not currenlty using their inventory management component, but may be in the future. The latest we are embracing is the ability to list suppliers associated with each product. We plan on growing with Ordoro for many years to come.

• Reviewed on 14/09/2014
Manny J.
Director of Strategic Initiatives
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2018

"Cinch to use especially for infrequent use"

Pros: Ordoro offers a free account for those who don't ship much or are a growing business, which is huge. The free edition comes with quite a few nice features that make our shipping more automated. We connected this with WooCommerce to auto-generate orders.

Cons: Requires a lot of clicks to get it from order to shipped. Paid version includes more automation which seemingly takes care of this. If you use often, it's probably worth the money.

• Reviewed on 13/05/2018
Co-Founder
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2018

"Great Service and Customisation"

Pros: Really happy with the customization, we have a unique production flow. Ordoro was able to adapt to this and allow easy use from various different stake holders in our organisation. Couldn't find anything else quite like it on the market.

Cons: Further automation with my freight provider would be good, they are based in China so it is a bit more difficult

• Reviewed on 13/03/2018
Ian H.
Ian H.
Internet
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2014

"Ordoro is Best of Class for Order Management"

Comments: Jagath called me when he launched the company and asked me to try out Ordoro. I did not think much about it because I was a reseller for Stone Edge Order Manager and had many of my Shopsite customers using it. With a few more calls from Jagath I was convinced to try it. I never looked back and have used it for all my own stores and my clients stores. I highly recommend this tool for anyone managing a Shopsite or other compatible ecom store. Yo will not be disappointed. No support contracts and the support is great.

Pros: Cloud based
No support contracts
They actually consider feature requests
Affordable

Cons: No reseller program

• Reviewed on 08/05/2014
  • Reviewed on 23/02/2017
Rebecca M.
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2016

"excellent inventory software!"

Comments: I have been using Ordoro for a couple of months now. It has an excellent interface and an easy way to track inventory. They also have a great Kit option that will still allow you to track inventory even when you are selling the same SKU in multiple product bundles. We would like to eventually process orders with Ordoro as well. We are really happy with the product.

• Reviewed on 17/11/2016
Diane M.
Diane M.
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2016

"Great program, already saved the fee"

Comments: I am using Ordoro, after trying them last year for a while and than dropping them, have found them now to be a great shipping channel. I sell on my web site, Amazon, eBay, Etsy and hopefully have some sales this year on Shopify. Ordoro collects all but my web site, which I enter manually. Than I can pick between USPS (which runs via Endicia), UPS or Fedex. Whoever is cheapest gets the shipment, great for me, as some shipments are 2-3 pound some 30 pound. (I ship live plants). Very happy with Ordoro. I save more than the $25 a month fee easy in the spring, summer and fall.

• Reviewed on 17/02/2016
Matthew M.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2014

"Excellent Service - Fairly Robust Functionality"

Comments: We were pretty happy all around. Every once in awhile something an issue arose but we were always able to get ahold of someone (sometimes even their CEO) to help us resolve the issue quickly. We have had our fair share of operational struggles and Ordoro was definitely a step in the right direction! Highly Recommend.

• Reviewed on 28/07/2014
Jenny W.
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018
Khalil E.
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2014

"Great Product"

Comments: I am impressed with ease of using the products and the friendly customer service. I strongly recommend the service for all e-commerce user. the best inventory and shipping manger app. A+++

• Reviewed on 19/09/2014
Ryan M.
Ryan M.
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2017
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2017
Paul M.
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2014

"Does what it says....BUT"

Comments: I have been using ORDORO for about 8 months. It generally does what is says it does, BUT. Pros: Easy to set up and get running. If you have a lot of SKUs from other places, you can import it with spreadsheets. Shipping module is simple and easy for the most part. Cons: Kit/bundle totals do not add up correctly and WILL cause you to oversell if your inventory gets low. I have pointed this out to them repeatedly and their response has ranged from "no one else is having problems with it" to "We know about it but it is low on the priority to get fixed". I have many kits with 10 of an item. If your inventory level is 6, it will tell your sales channels that you have a full kit to sell! If your inventory level is 16, it will tell your sales channels that you have 2 kits to sell! Since when does 6/10 = 1?
If you make a mistake with the description or SKU, you CANNOT edit it yourself! You have to put in a help ticket!
For $200 a month I expected better.

by ordoro on 16/09/2014

Response from Jagath Narayan, CEO of Ordoro. (I have spoken to this customer personally over phone many times over the past few months.)

Paul, Thank you for the detailed review. Here are my comments.

Kits: We understand this corner-case you mention. Ordoro's kit calculations round up. So, if you are low on inventory, the rounding error may show one unit left when you have only a 'fractional' unit left. We are fixing this in the next version of kitting.

Customer Support: I agree there are some things you need a help ticket for. But as you know, we respond to these requests within the same day, if not within minutes. We offer unlimited phone support because we know our users sometimes stretch the product beyond what it is built to do. Unlimited phone support is also our way of identifying new features.

Pricing: You fit in the $199 plan based on high usage (multiple channels, advanced features like kits, large number of SKUs). Thank you for being an Ordoro customer for this past year.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2014
Zachary A.
IT/Warehouse Operations Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2017

"The automation and customization has changed the way we ship!!"

Comments: our mail orders went from being manually written across 3 platforms to automated and updated seamlessly across our 3 sites.

Pros: We really enjoy the automation and customization. We can pull orders from multiple sales channels. We can create manual orders and mass upload data as needed. We have all of our orders in one place and once shipped Ordoro then updates those orders not just locally but also across our other platforms. The shipping rates are also extremely competitive and we are paying way less than we were with basic postal rates.

Cons: We wish some of the branding options were included in the basic plan, having said that the start plan is perfect for smaller organizations that have outgrown their current manual method and are seeking a Goldilocks automated solution

• Reviewed on 23/10/2017
Duane W.
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2014

"ordoro is TOP SHELF!"

Comments: I have been using ordoro in conjunction with my web store for over a year now and I couldn't be happier...well, unless they sent someone here to box up my orders for me. Seriously, the product is one of those HUGE timesavers that I could NOT ever see going without. Just batching orders and printing labels without having to cut and past each line into USPS.com or FedEx saves is well worth the low cost of this product. Most of ordoro works as advertized, but you know, nothing is perfect and people are human so we are bound to create problems for ourselves. While learning how to use the system I was lucky enough to spend time with ordoro's fabulous tech support squad and I have to say, I am extremely impressed with the level of service received. Even if I call during a busy period and have to leave a voice mail, they return my call withing minutes (not hours or days.) Often, I am greeted by the calming voice of Kristen who always makes me feel like solving my problem is the most important thing she will do all day. Kristen was working on an international shipment problem (label not printing out right) this week and I received calls and emails far later into the evening than any normal person should be working. She was on it until it was resolved. Truly amazing support all the way around. Give ordoro a try...I'll bet your competition is already using it. ;)

• Reviewed on 09/09/2014
Carl S.
Vice President
Chemicals
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2016

"Service After You've Closed Your Ordoro Account?"

Pros: There is a willingness to serve with Ordoro that is rare in business today. I had to close a company due to distributor misrepresentation. Several months later, after closing the Ordoro account, I had to ask for records when an internal backup source failed. Ordoro produced the records I needed when my account was no longer active. There were no questions and no delay. Great "former" customer service.

Cons: I didn't find anything lacking with Ordoro services.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2016
Justin A.
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2014

"My Magic Mud runs on Ordoro"

Comments: I can bulk print shipments instantly thanks to Ordoro. I've been able to scale up my business knowing full well that I can handle even enterprise level order numbers. I've been selling online for years and before this technology existed, shipping took hours! From beginning to end, I can now ship 60 orders in an hour. Ordoro gives me the ability to manage inventory levels across multiple channels. It a system with a very fast learning curve. Plus, customer service is fast and very nice. Their new pricing makes this option a No Brainer. If you just need to use Ordoro for volume shipping, it's now only $49 a month!!! I was paying $200 and still thought this was a good deal. They are innovating constantly, and now you can enable more options for a higher rate. They are literally saving their clients money. I'll stay loyal to them as long as I'm selling online. My company is called My Magic Mud, look us up.

• Reviewed on 27/08/2014
Pete O.
Entertainment
  • Reviewed on 24/08/2015

"Perfect for Multi-Channel Fulfillment"

Comments: My experience with Ordoro has been nothing but fantastic. We sell through out Magento store, eBay, and Amazon. As the company owner, I tried many different shipping utilities before settling on Ordoro. Ordoro easily aggregates all of our orders into one place for simple management. Previously, we would spend at least an hour a day inputting orders, getting shipping quotes, and printing labels. The same exact process (for more orders) now takes roughly two minutes. Additionally, the Ordoro team is has been great at providing customer service, generally responding to support emails within less than an hour, and always being super friendly and helpful. Well worth the $25 a month, and we could not be happier!

Pros: Increase productivity
Great integration of multi-channel sales
Works across all platforms/computers/team members
Compatible with Dymo 4XL
Ability to re-print shipping labels
Low shipping rates
Clean interface
Mobile site is handy

Cons: None that I can think of!

• Reviewed on 24/08/2015
Syed
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2014

"Great Product and Awesome Support"

Comments: It has only been a few days, but I am impressed with the service provided so far. They have built a great product that is not only helping me keep my inventory in sync across amazon, ebay and my own web site, but also allows me to process the online orders I receive from all the above channels in one place, including branded packing slips and shipping labels. Like any other software, there are kinks here and there, but the awesome support more than makes up for it. Last time when I contacted them with suggestions regarding their interface, not only did I get a detailed response from them the same day, but the founder of the company himself took the time to write to me. This is one of the benefits of working with a small company and the reason why I chose ordoro.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2014
Burnett T.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2021

"Great Service and Support"

Comments: Very happy with it.

Pros: Ordoro has streamlined our ordering and inventory management. It is definitely a valuable tool.

Cons: I don’t really have any criticism except maybe it would be nice to be able to originate ad how orders for local accounts that don’t utilize Shopify or Amazon.

• Reviewed on 09/09/2021
Brian U.
Director Of Technology
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2018

"Outstanding Professional Customer Support that CARES!"

Pros: Excellent service and support, snappy system that has the ability to be expanded upon and is improved by their team regularly.

Cons: Some tools that other systems have are missing, however, their team is very willing to find ways to overcome and take what is required to turn these around as wins.

• Reviewed on 08/03/2018
Lee B.
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2014

"Great product for shipping"

Comments: I've been using Ordoro for a year and a half along with Big Commerce. Took some learning but Ordoro's customer support has been fantastic. Kristen replies to emails in a very short time as do any phone calls to Ordoro for support. Now that I'm familiar with its use and backend, its a simple and cost effective shipping solution. I'm glad Ordoro now has tiered pricing since it was getting expense as I reached the order threshold. My only wish list item would to have a better PO and product listing interface. Overall I recommend Ordoro for small to medium size shipping solutions. Their customer support is what has kept me a customer.

• Reviewed on 29/08/2014
Angela murphy S.
Angela murphy S.
Vice President
Machinery, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2016

"Changed my life"

Comments: Without Ordoro my business would not have been able to grow the way that it has. Ordoro enables us to stay organized and provide better service to our customers.

Pros: Best customer service you could ever imagine.

Cons: None. They have exceeded my expectations on many fronts.

• Reviewed on 05/02/2016
Colton N.
Web Administrator | IT Support
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2015

"I Recommend Ordoro"

Comments: I highly recommend Ordoro. Dealing with USPS on your own can be a pain. Ordoro can handle USPS, UPS, FedEx, and others, and allows you to quickly decide which shipping method will be most cost-effective. Now with their API I'm able to automatically send all our orders to Ordoro, so all I need to do is print the shipping labels. Ordoro also has a great customer service team, very communicative and happy to solve your problems.

• Reviewed on 11/09/2015
Dean K.
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2014

"Great product better support."

Comments: The program took care of all my inventory, invoicing, and shipping needs at a reasonable price. I tried many different online inventory programs before finding Ordoro. It was customizable to fit our needs. The support staff is friendly and knowledgeable. It is quick and easy to talk to a REAL person when you have a question.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2014
Dawn G.
Retail
  • Reviewed on 24/12/2014

"Wonderful system and support!"

Comments: Although I am just starting to use this system I am finding the possibilities exciting and looking so forward to knowing all the ins and outs. Wish I had known about this MUCH sooner!

Pros: Ace customer service and support!

Cons: None!

• Reviewed on 24/12/2014