15 years helping Australian businesses

About Lodgify

Take advantage of our sale! Get up to 40% off Yearly Professional and Ultimate Plans including free onboarding.

Learn more about Lodgify

Pros:

Quick, helpful customer service. The software completes the most important task which is managing the various OTAs.

Cons:

Work the bugs out of the software. Channel manager consistently fails more than it workds, had to use iCal to connect finally - NO HELP from "help-less line.

Lodgify ratings

4.3
4.5
4.3
4.4

8.2/10

Lodgify has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 953 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Lodgify before?

Steve
Steve
Owner in Spain
Real Estate, Self Employed

Lodgify - because life's too short

Comments: Great experience. Very quick and helpful support.

Pros:

Very easy to setup and get started. Compared to hosting your own website and administering the software. Lodgify is a great time and effort saver. I really don't know how I managed before!

Cons:

Reports are very limited. The price for the premium version is too high

Alternatives Considered: Beds24 , Guesty For Hosts and Lodgable

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: To save time and project a more professional image

Switched From: Joomla

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: Lodgify offered a more simple changeover

2 years ago

Hi Steve, thank you for the kind words about our software and our team. We're glad to hear you've had a great overall experience not only building your website, but with organizing your bookings, too. All the best, The Lodgify Team

Paul
Oh no in UK

My Lodgify experience

Comments: I was very happy with the on boarding process of Lodgify, they took me through the setting up of the system, very methodically, and ensure that the channel managers were linked up and working. The helpdesk responds very quickly and provides great customer service.

Pros:

The pros of Lodgify are that it is exceptionally easy to use, as a fantastic help desk and has really helped me increase my bookings and work life balance. It does what it says on the tin.

Cons:

Lodgify could improve the CRM software to enable marketing to past customers and enquiries

7 months ago

Hi Paul, Thank you for sharing your Lodgify experience! We're thrilled that our platform's ease of use and helpful customer service have boosted your bookings and work-life balance. We appreciate your feedback on CRM improvements, and we're continuously working on enhancements to better serve you. We're glad to hear that our onboarding process and system setup met your expectations. We're delighted you found us after researching and trialing various options. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to providing the best solutions for your business needs. Should you ever need further assistance or have suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Morgan
Property Manager in US

Great job by Andrew!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

It's functionality to connect with Airbnb & Vrbo as well as the integration with our website. All in one platform!

Cons:

It's a little difficult to navigate at first, but [sensitive content hidden] my onboarding specialist answered all my questions!

4 weeks ago

Hi Morgan, Thank you for your detailed feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Andrew did a great job assisting you. We're glad you're finding the functionality to connect with Airbnb & Vrbo useful, along with the website integration, valuable in our all-in-one platform. We appreciate your comments on the initial navigation challenge, and we're pleased that your onboarding specialist could address all your questions. If you need further assistance or have any more insights to share, please feel free to reach out. Best regards, The Lodgify team

San
Mgr in US

Lodgify is Terrible

Comments: I would have to write like 20 paragraphs on how bad they are but if you are not experienced in mapping a property to a channel manager - RUN

Pros:

the price is the ONLY thing ok about Lodgify

Cons:

Signing up is easy Connecting to the OTA's (booking, airbnb etc) is a NIGHTMARE They are unprofessional, slow, rude and worst of all cannot even assist when there is an issue. They send an email on your behalf to support who then tries to get back to you soon. Its a joke.

Alternatives Considered: Cloudbeds

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: price and pushy salesperson, should have known

2 months ago

Hi San, We're truly sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with Lodgify. We strive to provide seamless onboarding and integration processes, and it's disheartening to hear that we fell short of your expectations. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we're committed to improving our services based on your comments. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for bringing these matters to our attention. Best regards, The Lodgify team

Catherine
Co-owner in US

Our Success with Lodgify

Comments: Very positive and professional - from sales, to onboarding, to post-launch to all the support from the team. I want to thank the team for the best combo of holding our hand and pushing us to ensure we transitioned in the timeframes needed.

Pros:

We chose Lodgify for it’s multi-channel support, remote lock integration, website builder and mobile phone support — all that was delivered as expected. In addition, the onboarding and post-launch support, as well as customer support has exceeded our expectations!

Cons:

There are a few features we hope to seem come more quickly in the roadmap, including support for sms/text messaging (this is how most folks prefer communicating) and some additional options on payment policies. We also would prefer an easier approach to handling phone reservations, as we do have guests who prefer to give us all their info over the phone and have us make it for them, versus online.

2 months ago

Hi Catherine, We're thrilled to hear about your success with Lodgify! Thank you for highlighting the features that have been instrumental in meeting your needs. It's fantastic to know that these aspects have lived up to your expectations. We appreciate your feedback on additional features you'd like to see, such as support for SMS/text messaging. Rest assured, we take user feedback seriously, and our team is continuously working to enhance our platform to better serve your needs. Thank you for choosing Lodgify, and we're excited to continue supporting you as you grow you grow your business. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out to us anytime. Best regards, The Lodgify team

Director in Indonesia

Terrible company

Comments: Initially (years ago) was good customer service/account managers. Now its possibly the worst company ive had to deal with. Completely arrogant, not interested and focused on profits not the product/experience. Ask for help and expect to be told that they will be increasing the price.. contact senior management and expect your emails to be read and ignored. Dont get sucked in... plenty of better alternatives! We switched our properties to Tokeet and it is allot cheaper, has more features and amazing customer support. I doubt Lodgify will survive long with their attitude towards their clients.

Pros:

Reservation system is okay but does not help if they provide a terrible website that does not convert

Cons:

Customer service is horrible! Greedy company only care about increasing their profits (years ago this was not the case) they seem to think and act like they are a large corporation now and dont need to help you.

Alternatives Considered: Tokeet

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: Tokeet is a far superior product and offers a far superior support and allot cheaper! Its a no brainer to leave Lodgify and goto Tokeet.

Switched From: Tokeet

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: It was a fair price and had good support (4 years ago)

4 years ago

Hey Chris, we're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we're sorry that your experience at Lodgify didn't quite match your expectations. We're currently experiencing a higher volume of requests than usual but I can assure you that we're doing our best to get back on track and will always respond between 24-48h. We'd like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please reach out to me at your leisure so we can make it right: [email protected].

Christian
Owner in Netherlands
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Looks like I made the right choice choosing this channel manager

Comments: Very positve experience so far thanks to the extensive onboarding sessions. This really made the difference in getting me quickly setup and running.

Pros:

Really nice platform that can synchronize all the data from the top vacation rental sites. The onboarding is quite involved but luckily they provide you with an expert that sets all the backend rules and default settings for you while showing you around. I spent a very productive 2 hours online with this agent and came out feeling very confident. I had spent some time playing around with a demo account before deciding to jump in, and that did not give me an overview of all the depth and flexibility that Lodgify offers. I'm really glad that I went with them.

Cons:

The single calendar view can use some optimizations (the multi calendar view is perfect). But they already told me they were looking into this and that there will be an update soon. In general it seems like they are constantly developing the platform further and so there are constant improvements.

Alternatives Considered: Smoobu and Hospitable.com

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: I chose Lodgify because I could easily map different rate structures from Booking.com to Lodgify. Also because the own rental website support was extensive and there was no need to pay additional fees to accept reservations through it.

5 months ago

Hi Christian! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Your feedback on the calendar view is duly noted. If you have any further suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to support you every step of the way. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Marc
Owner in Switzerland

So far a good start

Comments: So far so good. Any change is a big effort.
I do hope the too is further developing staying at the edge of technolog

Pros:

- Pipeline - very complete - good price-value ratio - customer service normally quite reactive

Cons:

- on boarding was so-so - limited integration to other channels and other tools (e.g. Nuki)

2 months ago

Hi Marc, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Lodgify! We're pleased to hear that you find our offering comprehensive and that you see good value in our pricing. Additionally, we appreciate your positive feedback about our customer service. We understand your concerns about the limited integration with other channels and tools. Rest assured, we're continuously working on enhancing our platform and expanding our integrations to provide a seamless experience for our users. We're glad to have you on board, and we're committed to staying at the forefront of technology to meet your evolving needs. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us. Best regards, The Lodgify team

Joe
CEO in US

Business Manager

Comments: So far so good. Again I don’t like this question. It is too early to say

Pros:

So far the support has been good. I hope it stay that way.

Cons:

It’s expensive. It is too early to say. I don’t like this question. Let talk in 6 months and then we have enough data and user experience to answer

Alternatives Considered: Hostaway

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: They can’t workout out booking integration yet

Switched From: Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: Because they didn’t contact me in time after i filled their form requesting to join.

last month

Hi Joe, Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Lodgify! We're glad to hear that the support has been good so far, and we aim to maintain that level of service for you. We're committed to supporting you over the next few months and beyond, ensuring you have the best experience possible. If you have any questions or need assistance as you continue to use Lodgify, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help. Best regards, The Lodgify team

Osman Selim

Very good experience

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: The onboarding specialist has done her job very well, now I am going through a learning curve.

Pros:

Very complete, affordable easy to learn..`

Cons:

nothing, everything seems pretty easy...

Linda
Owner in Canada
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great for taking direct bookings and great integration with multiple channels and pricing software.

Comments: Have received quite a few direct bookings for which I charge more but still save the guests money since the AirBnB guest fee is very high.

Pros:

• Website was really easy to set up to take direct bookings and allows customization. I set it up on my own and had it ready to go in just a couple of days. • Great blogs with tips on set up and other ways to improve your business. • Integration with Pricelabs, AirBnB, VRBO, and booking.com are great - Lodgify takes prices from pricelabs and moves those to VRBO since VRBO and pricelabs do not have integration • Payment processing is expensive but works well • New integrations and features happen quite often • Customer support is very responsive I first tried Tokeet, then Beds24 and then switched to Lodgify which has been much better.

Cons:

• Software doesn't allow monthly automatic charging for guests who book for a few months at a time which is something AirBnB does so makes it hard to convert these types of guests to direct bookings. Contractors get paid monthly from their company so want to be able to pay monthly also so I need to manage these payments manually. • There is an ability to create canned messages but no way to schedule these to send automatically. There should be a way to send messages automatically when a booking is made, before and after check-in for example. I use SmartBnB for this now which works great for AirBnB and VRBO but doesn't help for direct bookings.

Alternatives Considered: Beds24 and 365villas

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: I didn't like the way the software worked. I wanted something that was easy to set up, create billing and create a website.

Switched From: Beds24

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: The key item I wanted was the ability to push pricing from pricelabs to VRBO which I knew Lodgify was working on when I bought it. This along with the ability to simply create a website was great.

4 years ago

Hey Linda, Thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team. We're so pleased that even after a year, your business still directly benefits from the regular updates we carry out. It's also great to hear you enjoy our free content! Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to improve our software. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Hannah
Owner & Resort Manager in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

A huge thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

Comments: I have been very impressed with the modern, user friendly interface and would recommend it to anyone with 10 or more STR properties they manage. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was who helped me through my on baording process and he was dedicated and incredibly helpful every step of the way.

Pros:

The interface is modern, user friendly and every system is very easy to integrate and utilize within Lodgify. I am super pleased with the function of the PM modules. The website builder is insanely helpful. I am so excited that reservations, guest communication, employee / PM management and our website is now a one-stop shop.

Cons:

I am still learning the software, but I would say having more control of how your properties are listed within the desktop, as far as having them in order when looking at the calendar.

Alternatives Considered: Hospitable.com

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: - Did not have a modern interface- Did not have a website integrate- Did not have automated messaging or any type of guest communication capabilities- Did not have a PM module option

Switched From: Little Hotelier

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: - Having the website integration- Direct booking option outside of OTA's

2 years ago

Hi Hannah, Thank you so much for the glowing and very detailed review! We're happy to hear such good words about our software and our team, and this only reinforces our commitment to providing the best experience to our customers. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Elisabeth
Owner/President in US

Excellent Short-Term Rental Software

Comments: Overall, I'm thrilled that I chose Lodgify to build and grow my direct rental business! I would highly recommend it to any vacation rental owner.

Pros:

The product is very intuitive and easy to use. Whenever I get stuck on something, Lodgify's customer service is fast and comprehensive. Additional features and add-on partners keep being released and added to the platform. I also really appreciate the education tools, blogs, webinars and more to help me improve my business. And I love the new mobile app.

Cons:

I wanted some additional website builder templates to choose from, but new ones are about to be released by Lodgify, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Alternatives Considered: WordPress

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: Lodgify had an easy to use website builder platform with great built-in features, as well as add-ons/plug-ins for other functions. It's only gotten better and more sophisticated over time.

2 years ago

Hey Elisabeth, Thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team. We're so pleased that even after over two years, your business still directly benefits from our regular updates. It's great to hear you enjoy our webinars and other free content. Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Marty
Owner/Manager in US

Highly Functional Short Term Rental Management

Comments: Lodgify was awesome helping me onboard. Other than adjusting to the time difference between me and their customer service, I've had ZERO problems with their software. Some of the features of their software are the best I've seen, such as the ability to automate messages timed to a guest's check in or out. In addition, every question I've had has been answered thoroughly and with respect.

Pros:

I like that Lodgify is easy to set up -- I was able to create a new website quickly and easily when my previous supplier sold the company to a competitor that I chose not to use. The creation of the website was quick, intuitive and easy. For the most part, things are organized in a fashion that is logical and I don't have to hunt all over the place to figure things out. Lodgify offers a dashboard, so a quick glance will tell me if I have a check in or check out today, within 7 days, and list all my action within the next 30 days. SIMPLE. BEAUTIFUL.

Cons:

Lodgify is a European company, so customer support, although very prompt with their answers was almost always an overnight wait. I found myself flailing around in the afternoon, knowing that I couldn't really ask any questions, since it was the middle of the evening/night where they were. Weekends, ditto. Although the customer service is AWESOME, there are some issues that need to be answered quickly. Twenty-four hour turnaround time is the norm here, which is almost always just fine -- BUT there are times when I REALLY need to see an answer ASAP... just not possible here. I'm not sure if it's because of the "no one wants to work" since the pandemic, or if this is just the model they've chosen to implement.

Alternatives Considered: OwnerRez and Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: MyVR sold to Guesty. Guesty caters mainly to Airbnb. I choose not to list on Airbnb.

Switched From: MyVR

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: OwnerRez was incredibly difficult to set up and even harder to get someone to talk to me. I had to set up an appointment a month out, even after I told them I would pay extra to have a consultant work with me.

last year

Hello Marty, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Lodgify! We're glad to hear that you found our software easy to use and intuitive and that you appreciated the dashboard and automated messaging features. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the time difference between your location and our customer support team, but we're happy to hear that you found their responses prompt and thorough nonetheless. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue providing you with the best short-term rental management experience possible! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Jennifer
Property Manager in US

Professional and Efficient

Comments: From beginning to end the process really exceeded our expectations. [sensitive content hidden] was who we dealt with as we were shopping Direct booking companies was very communicative and took the extra time to answer any and all questions that we had. [sensitive content hidden] was who did our onboarding and we really enjoyed our calls with him. He was easy to understand and the process was taken at a good pace. He adjusted his schedule to accommodate us, which was really appreciated. His follow up was fantastic and if we needed more information on anything, he was quick to get the related articles to us. We are very happy with the onboarding.

Pros:

This software was perfect for taking our current multiple avenues and pulling them all together in one place! Having the option to have direct booking is an added bonus that will increase our profits as well as be able to capture guest information for recurring promos and additional specials.

Cons:

At this time we do not have any cons. Just getting started with the software and everything is running smoothly and set was quick and easy.

Alternatives Considered: Hostfully Property Management Platform and ThinkReservations

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: We chose Lodgify because it really met all of our needs. It incorporated both of our specific companies and were able to merge them seamlessly onto one platform. It also was at a great price point for all the products that it included and the value that it is going to provide our business.

last year

Hello Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to provide such a positive review of Lodgify! It's great to hear that the software met your needs and that the onboarding process exceeded your expectations. We're glad that our onboarding team was able to provide you with excellent support and answer all of your questions. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled that you're enjoying using the platform. If there's anything else we can help with in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Maria
owner in US

Great On-boarding, Professionalism and Detailed Communication with Lodgify

Comments: Great experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Lodgify in properly setting up my account. There are so many nuances to correctly interacting with all the booking channels from one online platform (such as Lodgify). I'm delighted that Lodgify took initiative to guide me, the end-user, through the setup and on-boarding. A few mishaps and one would stand to lose substantial amount of money. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was incredibly attentive, knowledgeable and detailed with follow-ups, addressing concerns and outlining our previous discussions and how-tos. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very easy to work with and to relate to. I definitely felt that I was very important to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and Lodgify as a customer.

Pros:

Multiple features, besides booking calendar synchronization. Way more than I could ever have dreamed up on my own. The ability to communicate from one platform for incoming and outgoing is paramount.

Cons:

I wish there was a uniform and consistent way to communicate with all the booking channels but that's an issue with the booking channels and the way they operate, not Lodgify's.

2 years ago

Hey Maria, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. The Lodgify Team

Brian
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Excellent Experience so Far

Pros:

So far the onboarding has been great and the functionality is very easy to use. It is taking some time to get onboarded but we have been incrementally progressing the project of transition.

Cons:

I've not found a con yet but I'm early in the onboarding process. So far so good!

Alternatives Considered: OwnerRez

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: I needed a PMS that I felt more comfortable scaling. I needed a clean break from a system that I've been using imperfectly for many years so that I wouldn't have data issues.

Switched From: Lodgix

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: Ultimately it was responsiveness of Lodgify to answer questions that I had in order to make a decision.

last year

Hello Brian, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Lodgify so far! We're glad to hear that the onboarding process has been great and that you find the functionality easy to use. We pride ourselves on being responsive to our customer's questions and concerns, so we're happy to hear that was a deciding factor for you. We understand that transitioning to a new system can take some time, but we're here to help every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns as you continue the onboarding process, please don't hesitate to contact our support team. Thank you for choosing Lodgify! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Lily
Owner/Manager in US

So far so good

Comments: It's been good. I do feel like it takes a lot of time to get used to all the features and remember where certain features are. The customer support has been fantastic.

Pros:

So far we are enjoying Lodgify - I think the customer support and working with [sensitive content hidden] has been the best part. She has been fantastic and honestly without her, I'm not sure I could have figured a lot of this stuff out. I love the channel manager, I love how easy it is to update rates and see bookings.

Cons:

The website design could have more options.I'd also like to see pushed notifications apply to all channels instead of just Lodgify. For example, the welcome email having to be created in two separate spaces and sending it directly from airbnb is a bit frustrating. I don't like that that aspect isn't as hands off as the direct bookings with Lodgify.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: The price and option to have our own direct booking site.

last year

Hello Lily, Thank you for sharing your experience with Lodgify. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the platform and that the customer support has been helpful, especially with onboarding. We appreciate your feedback on the website design options and notifications and will take that into consideration for future improvements. It's great to hear that the channel manager and rate updates have been easy to use. We hope that Lodgify continues to meet your needs and helps your business succeed. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Loretta
Owner in Australia
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Great app which has helped save time, streamline processes and heaps more...but...

Comments: Overall our experience has been very good. The support staff are very positive and know their stuff, so when the support is good, it is good. I have though had some challenging times trying to explain problems and in turn get the issue resolved. Lodgify shows a lot of promise and i look forward to seeing new innovations and improvements. Overall I still believe the user has to be quite computer literate and confident to have a go and set everything up.

Pros:

Website templates offer a good range of choice, good functionality overall, payment setup is easy.

Cons:

Having said the pros above, I am not sure it is particularly better than other vacation rental software out there. I did a bit of research and chose Lodgify which has so far been good. I am still hopeful for other functionality to come in including: Main big issue for us is the Channel Manager is not comprehensive enough. I have been waiting on HomeAway for over a year but no word on this one as yet. I have my fingers crossed as it is probably second biggest player in our market. There has been some consistent problems with connection to booking.com which hasn't been explained to me why and i probably dont need to know the exact reason, but i just want it to go smoother than it has of late. Delay in getting answers from support team due to time difference has been a problem. Cleaner management would be a great asset and I keep hoping this will come along as offered by other software. Reporting is quite limited. reports to owners would be handy as some other software has.The interface with Zapier to extract data is pretty basic. Owner setup for each property is a bit restrictive. I would like more flexibility as to what owners can or cannot do/see. Pretty annoying that new subscribers get discount incentives to join up but loyal current subscribers dont. Look after your current subscribers the same.

kristin

Don't expect much help

Comments: Honestly, the software would have been sufficient enough had the customer service been able to handle issues in a timelier manner. I'm the first to avoid calling customer service for anything that I think can be handled via message or email but never having the opportunity to connect with anyone was onboarding was over just doesn't cut it when there are so many other options to pick from.

Pros:

The product integrated easily at first but updates caused issues with channels that resulted in thousands of dollars of lost revenue.

Cons:

There is zero customer service. Have a problem, send an email...get a response the next day. Didn't answer all of your questions, write another email...wait another day. There is no one to call. They are based in London and all of the payment/cancellations policies reflected their time zone. So due dates for second payments were processed at midnight London time which means they went through the day before where I am located. Customers were not happy. Also, there is no option for guests to change their credit card info, so if the card on file fails when the damage deposit was due, the suggestion from lodgify was to "make other arrangements" with the guest. Communication from Lodgify was also a problem. There was an issue with the cloud system where I was locked out of the software for almost 3 hours and had multiple guests arriving but could not get in to make sure message were sent or if anyone experienced any issues. Lodgify sent an email letting us know of the problem and that it "wasn't their fault" almost 18 hours after I was able to log in again.

2 years ago

Hello Kristin, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. At Lodgify, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, so I am disappointed that you have not received the care and assistance I would expect. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn't happen again. Kind Regards, The Lodgify Team

Greg
Co-owner in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Lodgify saves time, improves consistency

Comments: Lodgify immediately synchronizes the rental property calendars across all channels, ensuring that customers, owners / users, and team members have the same data. This ensures that everyone has a consistent view of property status while allowing all involved to quickly and efficiently plan their activities and immediately adjust to new circumstances such as short-notice rentals or unplanned repairs and maintenance. It also keeps the property attributes updated so that customers aren't surprised by seasonal changes in amenities, etc.

Pros:

Based upon a recommendation from a friend, we built our short term rental business around Lodgify and its channel management capabilities. This allows us to do things once and implement them across all channels, allowing us to have a consistent branding across all channels and to quickly respond to customers with minimal delay and effort. I can't imagine how busy we'd be, and how frustrated, if we didn't have such a capable channel management software. Integration with our banking, credit card, and payment systems, and with Airbnb, was extremely quick and easy to set up, and has worked flawlessly since setup. Very happy with all aspects. Due to difficulties with one channel's software, we were unable to set up the connection between that channel and Lodgify, even after repeated efforts by me, and the very responsive and always helpful Lodgify Integration Team, to try to get everything right. If that channel's team can get things working properly, the Lodgify team will have the connection up and running within a day or less. The point is that the Lodgify team will go above and beyond to help their customers!

Cons:

The Lodgify app works well to review and manage the calendar / reservations, but needs the property and listing management functionality available via browser - I need to be able to manage the listing when I only have my phone. Keep it easy on developers and owners / users - use the exact same look and workflow so that we don't need to sustain and learn different products / versions.

2 years ago

Hello Greg, Thanks for you're kind words! We are glad you're loving Lodgify and finding our team super helpful. We put in the hard work every day to ensure our customers feel supported, and it pays off when we hear reviews like yours. Thank you for being a loyal Lodgify customer. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Duarte
Owner in UK

Very unprofessional company

Comments: Thieves! Watch out!Thieves! Be careful with this company! Their free plan is not free and they charge you a booking fee, I have my rental on AirBnB and VRBO and I want a channel manager to manage everything in one place, I managed to connect my Airbnb account but VRBO never worked and they did not provide any help to get the connection up and running. I never used the platform because was pointless and I continued to work on both Airbnb and VRBO platforms and not VRBO since Lodigfy connection VRBO never worked. For my surprise they started sending me invoices for bookings I was receiving directly on AirBnB platform and I then I raised several complaints and asked my account to be deleted and closed along with my data. They did not cancel my account nor deleted my details and on top of that left a connection open to my PayPal and after 4 months they ripped me off more than £700 after my account was "closed" according to the customer service person.

Pros:

Nothing worked well, VRBO connection never went live nor did I receive any support. Pointless software

Cons:

Customer support was very poor and not helpful

last year

Hi Duarte, We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our platform. We appreciate your feedback and would like to provide some additional information that may help clarify some of the issues you have mentioned. We would like to emphasize that the conditions of our Lite plan are displayed on our website and our check-out/billing page when you subscribe to our platform. While the subscription plan costs $0, we do apply a 3.9% booking fee, and we indicate where this fee is applied. In addition, as with all our new customers, we sent you an email that included our T&Cs for the Lite plan, where we explained how the booking fee is calculated and charged. We also included information on how the booking fee is applied in the event of a subscription cancellation. We apologize if you were not aware of these details and appreciate your feedback. But if you'd like, you can read more about it here: https://help.lodgify.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013112700-The-Lodgify-booking-fee We also understand that connecting with VRBO can be challenging, which is why we offer a free onboarding process to help our customers navigate the setup process. We're sorry to hear that you had trouble connecting with this channel, and we apologize if our support fell short of your expectations. However, we tried to book several onboarding meetings with you, but we had to reschedule several times and weren't able to get a hold of you in the end. Despite this, we continued to offer support to help you with the connection. We would also like to clarify that you requested to cancel your account on October 2022, and we processed your request at that time. However, as stipulated in our Terms and Conditions of our Lite plan, when you cancel your Lodgify subscription, all bookings received in Lodgify that are subject to the Booking Fee with a departure date in the future but prior to the contract expiry date, will continue to be billed. Once your contract has expired, all outstanding bookings that have a departure date after the contract expiry date will become eligible to be charged immediately and will be billed. We apologize for any confusion with the invoice and booking fees. We would like to stress that you were not charged more than you should have been. If you review the invoice, you'll see that you were charged for the booking fees in August, September, and October. We appreciate your feedback and hope that we can help address any additional questions or concerns you may have. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do to assist you. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

fabien
owner in Thailand
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Not suitable for professional use

Comments: After more than 2 years of usage, my opinion is that this product is suitable for personal use with a limited number of listings, but it falls short in terms of reliability for professional purposes. Significant improvements are necessary to make it suitable for professional use. I have encountered numerous critical issues that caused trouble with customers and have yet to be resolved. It is impossible to use it effectively in a team, as no team member is able to manage the inbox. The accounting aspect is also unreliable, with confusing fee discrepancies.

Pros:

the good point is that it is easy to use and has a nice design -

Cons:

Riddled with bugs, this platform has caused me significant issues with customers, making it quite troublesome. As a team, we are unable to use it effectively since we have to share the same account, and none of us have access to the inbox. Additionally, while I also use Pricelabs, some of its features do not integrate smoothly with Lodgify, rendering it practically unusable.

12 months ago

Hello Fabien, We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced and appreciate your feedback. We're continuously working to improve our platform's reliability and functionality. We've noted your concerns regarding notifications and team collaboration, and we're actively addressing them. Our team is also working to resolve the booking.com payment link issue you've encountered. We value your business and are committed to making your experience with Lodgify more professional and dependable. If you have any further questions or issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Your satisfaction is our priority. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Jerry
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Comments: We have been with Lodgify since the summer of 2023. Their first-tier customer service reps on the phone are great, they get 5 stars. They solve most issues/questions. However, if they cannot solve the issue and it is sent to their "tech team" (located is some other place, far, far away) service drops to a zero. We have been waiting over 5 weeks on one open ticket (messages to guests were not being sent) and over a week on another (VRBO attachments were no longer being sent). We are in the process of looking at other providers, likely to switch to Hostaway. It's too bad because in many ways they are great, but in the guest services business we can't afford to have them cost us thousands in lost bookings due to poor service.

Pros:

When it works. Theis ability to solve basic issues is good.

6 months ago

Hi Jerry, We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience caused by the delay in resolving your inquiries. If there are any issues or concerns you'd like us to address, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly. Best regards, The Lodgify Team

tracee
property owner (multi) in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

NOT user friendly/Best for Europeans/support overnight by email only for people in the U.S.

Comments: They advertise themselves as user friendly. They are not even close to user friendly.
There isn't an 800 support number. In fact it's all via email --overnight.
They might be great if you're in Europe. They seem not to have any interest in making their system friendly to non-Europeans.
So far I have spent an extra $7500 (U.S.) above and beyond the Lodgify fees and I still can't even get the system to let me add a credit card for an older guest. It's a nightmare if you're not a website developer.

Pros:

I like that it kind of syncs my direct booking calendar with my Vrbo calendar. I like that I can get my guests away from all the Vrbo fees and holding of my guests money for 30 days on refunds and baloney like that.

Cons:

You cannot get any support during the day in the U.S. You receive only emails in the middle of the night. It's never real time so if you are not a computer nerd you will need a developer to help you. You can not attach anything. They do NOT have the ability for you to attach anything or for your guests to say attach a photo to a review. You can not change the reservation page for your guests to use a U.S. system. Everything goes month--then day--then year. Good luck with that and keeping your bookings straight. They refuse to add a paperclip--they aren't interested in that, they say. They refuse to add a toggle to switch to U.S. calendaring or dollars vs Euros.

4 years ago

Hey Tracee, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. As per your feedback regarding our Support Team, please note that our agents are available from Monday to Friday from 7 am to 8:30 pm GMT (2:00 am to 2:30 pm EDT) on weekdays and from 9 am to 5 pm (3:00 am to 11:00 am EDT) on weekends. Although we're based in Europe, we're mostly available in the morning for our US customers. We've shared your feedback to our team and will look into it. Best, Lodgify team