15 years helping Australian businesses

About Reservio

Reservio is appointment scheduling and online booking software carefully optimized for over 70 business categories. Free to try.

Learn more about Reservio

Pros:

Cons:

Clients are struggling to find our club on the app.

Reservio ratings

4.7
4.7
4.5
4.6

8.8/10

Reservio has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 75 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Reservio before?

EDUARDO
EDUARDO
ASESOR DE IMAGEN/STYLISTA/MAQUILLADOR in Colombia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Multidisciplinary, flexible, functional and robust.

Comments: Undoubtedly Reservio is one of the most advanced and complete web tools that are available in the market, has given me the ability to effectively perform administrative management of my beauty salon, facilitating and optimizing daily activities such as scheduling appointment and database of my customers, however I consider that the greatest benefit that has provided me this program is the development of business through digital marketing , allowing the development and positioning of my business as one of the most prestigious in my locality, increasing my client portfolio, on the other hand I as business owner can manage my salon in a general way beauty and in turn serve my customers in a personalized way, doing stylist work, which I love. I am pleasantly satisfied with the performance of this program that has generated effectiveness in my team.

Pros:

Reservio is a cloud-based platform, which also has mobile application compatible with both Android and iOS, is very easy to configure because it has configuration wizard, offers a wide level of customization, which gives you the ability to insert users, color preferences, services and staff. It has a design is very simple and elegant and that facilitates its use, thanks to its friendly interface does not require learning curve. It is a very robust and interdisciplinary tool so it can be used by different professionals in a wide range of areas. It allows the scheduling of appointments, online reservations, management of employees and payrolls, in addition to a customer database. One aspect to highlight of this program is that it offers a powerful digital marketing tool that will serve for promotional campaigns, on the other hand, as well as an efficient system for generating reminders and alerts. On the other hand, it has a free package with 40 monthly reservations and more basic planning tools and packages of paid services (Starter, Standard, and Pro), at an extremely affordable price (10,20 and 40 $ per month) with more advanced functions.

Cons:

I love this platform very well designed, offers high performance, I have nothing negative to add. However, I would like to insert an inventory control function since I use it to manage a beauty salon and I would be very helpful in developing this feature.

Vanessa
Centre Manager in UK
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Easy to learn and implement for anybody

Comments: I spent a few hours researching and comparing different booking systems . I found Reservio to be very reasonably priced, easy to use and the great customer service was a huge factor in deciding which software to use as we are confident in the knowledge that we can get quickly help should we need it. I found it easy to find my way around the software and teach to my colleagues who will also be using it. It does everything we need it to do, allowing us to do both singular and group bookings and giving us the option to make appointments public or private which was essential with the type of varied work we do.

Pros:

Easy to use interface even without prior experience with type of software. Ease of use for the rest of the team who will be using the software. The statistics and data reports are extremely useful and important for us to access and assess data quickly and efficiently. The "connectivity" for both staff and customers is very efficient and customisable allowing for clear communication. Any teething problems have been quickly resolved with on hand help from the team at reservio through a chat box on the site.

Cons:

It would be great to have a html code that allows me to embed the calendar into our website rather than just putting a link to the booking form.

Hynek
Czechia

Not 100% solution, unfortunately

Comments: Using this service for 2 years, from time to time it fails to synchronize with the Google Calendar and then lets your customers order on the dates you are already full, which is very annoying

Pros:

Customer service reacts very quickly

Cons:

It does not work as it should. Synchronization issues are still appearing after serveral months

Matthew
Director of Finance in UK
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Easy Booking Software

Comments: Reservio is helping us with bookings of our sports facilities following COVID-19. It allows us to comply with current guidelines surrounding a return to sport.

Pros:

The calendar of available sessions is clear and concise for members to use. It is simple to book into a session. There is good flexibility around the number of participants you can allow for each session and this information is clearly shown to the end-user. The ability for other staff to log on and check bookings of sessions is very useful.

Cons:

A little fiddly to set up initially, but easy once you get going.

Adriana
Library manager in Mexico
Libraries, 11–50 Employees

Best choice

Comments: I can focus on other tasks because my dates are easily organized.

Pros:

It's so easy to use!! Is also very simple to configure because it has a highly intuitive and friendly interface.

Cons:

It doesn't have a mobile application or invoice generation tool.

Tomas
Communication Manager in Slovakia
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

A vital tool for streamlining services

Comments: As an NGO dedicated to assisting refugees and foreigners in Slovakia, the effective coordination of support services is important. Reservio has proven to be an invaluable platform, enhancing our ability to provide assistance through appointment scheduling. Many refugees and foreigners may face language barriers or have limited access to technology, but Reservio's design ensures that the scheduling process is accessible to everyone.

Pros:

The platform has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for clients seeking assistance. The customization options enable to schedule appointments. Also, the calendar view and automated reminders enhance operational efficiency. Reservio’s team was always helpful when there was a need for their support.

Cons:

The platform's reporting and analytics features may be perceived as less robust. Despite this, Reservio remains a great tool for organizations prioritizing accessibility and ease of use.

Anthony
Director in Czechia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great solution with limited features

Comments: This solution is great and we use it every day, however, after a year of usage, the feature is exactly the same.
The support is active but the development seems in standby.
However a great solution to manage planning of our salon

Reservio Response

8 years ago

Dear Anthony, thank you for your review! Customer's feedback is really important to us and is always much appreciated. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our product and with provided customer support, hoping that you'll be more satisfied with our development in the upcoming year. Last year, we started to work on a new version of Reservio and it's mobile application (Android, iOS), which will be available this year. You can also look forward to many improvements this year, such as redesigned booking page rolling out this month. Please, don't hesitate to contact us anytime you'd have further questions or need help! Reservio

Cintya
Cintya
Photographer in Honduras
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

The best choice

Comments: The ability to book in my facility has been great, definitely it is something to consider if your company wants to have a better service with clients. It is a must get software in my opinion.

Pros:

What I like the most about Reservio is how user friendly it is. From the UI standpoint, it is very clean, organized and well thought for the user.

Cons:

Something that has been annoying me quite a bit is that we are allowed to create accounts for some customers, but there is no apparent way for them to log in. This could be fixed later on, but it is not something that affects my experience.

Retail, 2–10 Employees

Reservio makes it easy for us to keep track of and schedule appointments with clients

Pros:

We love using Reservio for our landscape clients -- it makes it easy for them to come in for a consultation, set up their presentation appointment, and so much more

Cons:

Nothing - we loved using Reservio -- it makes it so easy for us to keep track of our appointments!

Ismael
Ismael
Manager in France

Excellent app !

Pros:

With containment, I was obliged to control the flow of people coming to my premises, and the best way to do this was by appointment. Reservio allowed me to do this easily, with a reliable and attractive software, and a customer service that listens!

Cons:

Even if the application is complete and functional, personalisation by company is not possible. BUT we can easily communicate our needs to developers who say they are taking it into account for the future and that's great :)

Melani
UK
Used the Software for: Not provided

Very easy to use, clean look

Comments: I just started using this to book tarot readers for upcoming events and it handles the exceptions in our scheduling very well. You can schedule a person for multiple time periods in a day without any hassle. It was very easy to use, and I picked it up in no time. The Calendar view seems a bit glitchy, and it would be nice to be able to change the backgrounds on the calendar for scheduled versus non-scheduled time periods so it's not white on white, but I can live with that. I also wish there was a bit more room for the bio for staff, but that's so minor. The free version limits you to 40 bookings and 25 SMS messages, which is good for a trial period for one of our events. The first "Standard" level is very affordable, too, and that level allows you to email staff when they have a booking.

jo
Trustee in UK
Museums & Institutions, 2–10 Employees

Very Helpful

Comments: The customer support has been exceptional. Really helpful. Thank you

Pros:

It is easy to set up and use this system.

Cons:

None. We had minor login problems which were quickly resolved by the team

oscar
Analyst in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ Employees

USE IT FOR MY OWN BUSINESS

Pros:

I USE RESERVIO FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF MY TIME IN MY BUSINESS, AND I REALLY FIND SOME INTERESTING FEATURES LIKE THE ADVANCED PLANIFICATION AND THE REMINDERS. ALL OF MY EMPLOYEES USE IT FOR A WILD, TO MAKE A GOOD REVIEW AND I REALLI RECOMMEND IT FOR A BIG OR SMALL BUSINESS, I CAN BY IN MANY PLACES AT THE SAME TIME

Cons:

THE DONT REALLY IMPROVE AT ALL, ALL THE VERSIONS ARE THE SAME, THE LAST VERSION (1.62.1) MAKE SLOW THE SOFTWARE.

Shannon
Owner / Lead Photographer in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

I've found my new booking partner!

Comments: Very happy with how easy this site is to use and how visually pleasing it is. I have worked with other booking sites and they looked and felt terrible. While setting up my new page, I had a couple of questions and received a response from customer service right away. They even sent a screen shot of the steps to take. For a visual learner like myself, I loved that! Very excited about Reservio.

Maros
Co-founder in Slovakia

What a nice surprise!

Comments: I tryied using this software at my dental practice and pacients are realy enjoying it. They say it's more comfortable for them to book an appointement online rather then calling the receptionist. This way she has more time for other things to do.

Maggie
President in UK
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Great for a small association like ours

Pros:

That it is free for a small usage like ours.

Cons:

Now I have to pay as I overbooked reservations

Michal
founder in Czechia

Simply excellent

Comments: I've been using this tool since about two years by now personally and I help my customers to implement it into their business as well because it's simply excellent.

Rachel
Coach in Australia

Great

Comments: Nice, modern looking interface, easy for me to use, easy for my clients to use, quick response with queries. Love it!

Ishvar
Voorzitter in Netherlands

Great system!

Pros:

It is easy to handle. Within a few minutes i figured out what to do.

Cons:

On the Iphone app not everything is possible compared to the desktop website.

Beauty
Accountant in South Africa

May I try your system

Comments: May I have the link to your website

Andrea
Web Master in Italy
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201–500 Employees

Reservio for us

Comments: The overall experience is good

Pros:

Easy to use, easy to configure, not so expensive

Cons:

No many features for wordpress users, no features for reserve the all week

Alexander

Alex Neiford's Review

Comments: I have reviewed several appointment websites from Appointlet to Genbook and I have found that by far Reservio outpaces both products, The calender function is easier. The unlimited features are exceptionally better (staff members, etc...) The pricing point i feel is better than the competition also especially since your premium package is 10 dollars cheaper monthly than the next best competitor that I have seen. I love the session tracking feature, it works seamlessly with my website. I think the only thing that may help is more detail before you buy, in other words there were several questions i had to ask via email (especially about the session tracking ability) before I was sure I wanted to buy. I do love the simplicity of the website, but i beleive that there could be detailed explanation, using words, pics, or video that could possibly allow for more purchases before having to contact someone via email. So I love the product but more explanation of all of you guys great services could possibly help sell more premium memberships WITHOUT people having to call you. If people arent exactly sure what they are buying then they may not take the time to ask and therefore a missed selling oppurtunity. Other than that your service is perfect (better than the rest) but again it took me inquiring about these features as opposed to them being fully explained on the site beforehand. Had all the functionalities been explained on the site I would not have had to email my questions and I would have purchased the package 4 days ago. But nevertheless, i am a huge fan!

Reservio Response

10 years ago

Hi Alex, thank you for such a warm feedback. We are very glad you are satisfied with our services and I hope our product will serve your needs well. We are already taking steps to add more information to our homepage. Thanks for letting us know about this!

Sara
Physiotherapist in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

An improvement on receptionist cover

Comments: Excellent. Good customer support, easy to set up.

Pros:

Very easy for my patients - even my elderly ones - to book themselves in for treatment. It's inexpensive. Easy to see the diary and the mobile access via the app is really useful.

Cons:

Can't think of any! A suggestion - offer an incentive to recommend you eg a month's free use.

Louise
Director, Lead teacher in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Love Reservio

Comments: The team has been extremely helpful and its easy for my students to use.

Pros:

I still love this software. I started using it when the pandemic started and will continue to use it.

Cons:

There is nothing I can think of that I don't like,

Sarah
Trustee of UK school Parents Association running Uniform shop in UK

Simply amazing customer service

Comments: Parents of students can now book timed appointments for uniform fitting appointments easily on line at their convenience and they even get reminders and can rearrange or cancel appointments. This task used to be managed by volunteers by email which took MANY hours. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided some of the best customer service throughout the set up that I have ever experienced. Due to our charitable and volunteer run nature and only needing the software in Feb, March and August, they offered to reduce their usual fixed term rates which was hugely appreciated. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company and its amazing people to anyone in need of an appointment booking process.

Pros:

The software has saved me many hours of voluntary work arranging Uniform fittings by email

Cons:

No cons experienced so far and when a few things were unclear during set up, the Live chat function is a great way of asking questions / asking for support which is always given promptly