• Overall
    4.2 /5
    3.8 /5
    4.1 /5

About Method CRM

As the #1 rated CRM by QuickBooks users, Method:CRM streamlines your business from lead to repeat and everything in between.

Learn more about Method CRM

Jessica F.
Business Development
  • Reviewed on 26/04/2018

"Wonderful system for tracking sales and prompts customer support!"

Pros: The software allows me to tract every stage that a prospect is in, which makes it easy to report to my boss about deals and new projects. I love the Activity follow ups because it helps plan out who and when I need to be reaching back out to people. The reporting is very easy to pull and self explanatory when boss's are checking in on it.

Cons: I would like for their to be a way to talley the amount of the proposal on the reporting. It's easy for the sales person and owners to see how much is closed and is in the pipeline.

by Method Integration on 06/05/2018

Hi Jessica, thanks for reviewing Method:CRM. The sales pipeline features and activity tracking are great tools so I'm glad to hear you're experiencing their benefits. I'll be sure to pass along your product suggestion to our team, as we're always looking to make it even easier to manage and grow a small business. Thanks again, Lynda

• Reviewed on 26/04/2018
Rosie A.
Business Supplies & Equipment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2020

"Best integration with QBO and Gmail for Free Trial/Great Price"

Comments: So far, Method has helped me develop my brand new business with processes that will not have to be duplicated or repeated or that will just be current placemarkers until I can begin the true process I want. I am filling in a database and learning the accounting necessary to make all quoting, selling, ordering, and invoicing steps seamless.
When I encountered a problem (I have a "tech curse".), she tested and found it occurred for her too. Then she used a different contact to troubleshoot, and the problem did not occur. She referred me to tech support; They helped me fix and work around. I really like that a Lead in Method can remain a lead forever, and it does not enter my Quickbooks until I make it a customer in Method. Undoing in Method is easy...not so easy in QBO.
My online encounters have been excellent with the Method staff.

Pros: I like the fact that I can integrate email, accounting, marketing and sales tracking, which is unparalleled for this price. Am still in free trial. 1-hour free customization is available - I will use it; have not yet. Method is somewhat intuitive. Support sessions answer questions where it is not clear. When an invoice is emailed it is copied to my own email address. Everything that is sent from the system is halted by a review screen asking "do you really want to send this?" I have caught myself in more than one error or case where I needed to re-word something. The 30 minute support sessions assign each customer a dedicated person saving time on subsequent sessions as there is no re-hashing of former details. Tech sessions are set on a self-serve calendar. When reserving time, customer also enters a list of items to be addressed. At the correct time all parties log in to Go to Meeting, and it is very efficient. My dedicated contact is excellent. And, a bonus - invoice emails state they are from my business in subject line so they are not lost.

Cons: I do not like that many of the areas I hope to use will cost more money. However, the seamless integration with QBO and the ability to track clients and maintain only one synched database outweighs any of the current pricing I am seeing. I have not been able to figure out where an email generated in Method is stored for future reference. I am sure one of the customer sessions will help me. I also do not like that the word estimate is what I have to use instead of quote.

by Method Integration on 01/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We are glad that our integration with QuickBooks is meeting your needs and helping your business. Feel free to book your free customization session with our team to do even more with Method:CRM.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2020
Brittney M.
Interior Designer
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2021

"Organized and simple"

Comments: I think its been great for our company and its so easy to use for anyone to catch on easy. Easy to send out sales order and emails.

Pros: I liked the activities because it helps remind me and holds me accountable to finish tasks.

Cons: Search bar seems to struggle sometimes finding companies/clients. Searching can be troublesome.

by Method Integration on 30/03/2021

Hi Brittney thanks for sharing your feedback! It's great to hear that Method:CRM is working well for your company.

• Reviewed on 23/03/2021
Richard M.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2020

"Not a good fit for our organization"

Comments: It looked like it had potential when we were switching from the free CiviCRM through our Wordpress website. But because of the bad experience of trying to customize it and have the same tracking ability as CiviCRM, I basically wasted 6-months fooling around with it. I compromised for a year and used a supplemental spreadsheet or two to track what I needed and that didn't work out too well. So we switched to a different CRM now that is a better fit for us.

Pros: I liked the low cost and the clean interface that all looked much nicer than what we had been using. I really liked how tightly it could integrate with QuickBooks Online which saved us a lot of time!

Cons: I had the hardest time importing our data from another database and the one hour support, was barely enough time to get anywhere. When I attempted to create custom fields for our donors, I found it very overwhelming and didn't have the time to invest in the training videos.

by Method Integration on 22/09/2020

Hi Richard, thanks for sharing your experience with us. This is the kind of feedback we need to keep improving our product. While our DIY customization isn't for everyone, we do offer a team of Business Solutions Specialists to our customers who are customization experts as well as unlimited, free customer support. Regardless, we are glad your team has found a tool that's right for you!

• Reviewed on 11/09/2020
Jet L.
IT Manager
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2019

"Powerful CRM platform"

Comments: We are trying to implement a CRM tool to use with our existing Quickbooks system. Overall, the integration somehow works, however not as advertised as "magical" it would be.
Lots of customization effort has to be done to get it to where we want it to be.

Pros: Powerful and can be highly customized.
Covering almost all aspect of CRM and most from accounting.
Easy to use interface.
Basic plan price is reasonable.

Cons: Outlook integration app still requires a lot of touch up to be practical.
Customization works can be quite repetitive effort if you have multiple company entities that you would like to have similar customization.
Integration engine with Quickbook does not run well on RightNetworks platform. There is no true 24/7 real-time sync.
Prices per user could get very steep when you start subscribed to more modules.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2019
Sales Operations
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2021

"Prone to Critical Errors, Only useful for small, simple businesses"

Comments: Method CRM is a powerful platform for simple businesses. Their integration with Quickbooks makes accounting very easy for businesses looking to use Quickbooks - but if you're looking to build complex automation, be wary and confirm its ability to support your use case on a very granular level - Otherwise, you may find out too late. For custom apps, the development itself is not difficult, but if you do require a developer to complete the project, Method provides custom app development @ >$100/hour, which in my experience was over-priced.

Pros: Within the scope of their features, Method CRM provides a highly customizable experience - The UI of every page in your dashboard can be customized granularly, and building custom applications on the platform is limitless... If you know what you're doing.

Cons: First and foremost - Your Method instance BREAKS if you delete a custom lookup field. As long as you know not to delete anything, you'll be saved from this - but the fact that it's possible is frightening, not just in that you could lose your data, but also that Method CRM does not proactively warn you against it, or make obvious efforts to fix the problem or otherwise prevent it...
There are a few limitations within the features themselves that should be evaluated before purchase - The most notable, in my experience, was time-based automation. At the time of my implementation, there was no easy way to trigger process automation based on a certain time point.
These grievances may have been fixed by Method CRM by now, but I suggest bringing these questions up before making your decision.

by Method Integration on 16/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. Your feedback is very important to us and has been passed to our development team for further action.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2021
Cherie H.
Accounting Director
Market Research, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2021

"For the Technology saavy users, must be advanced IMO"

Comments: Good experience overall. Thei customer support and tutorials to help are excellent.

Pros: This program was very attractive from the demo and the support. It is VERY detailed with the tables and import/export options. I recommend if you get this program that you have a team that is similar to a programmer on the backend to help set up uniqie to your desires.

Cons: The set up is time consuming. There are way more options in the forms and table that one can ever use in a single entity. Our team is very techy and computer saavy and we still burned many hours over 2 weeks and 3 people setting up our company before launching to the sales team.

by Method Integration on 02/03/2021

Hi Cherie, thanks for your review. It's great to hear you're getting value out of Method:CRM. Please make sure to take advantage of our help center for all the resources you need to be successful with Method:CRM!

• Reviewed on 27/02/2021
Lindsay H.
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2017

"Good starter CRM"

Comments: I would recommend this product for a company that is wanting to implement a CRM. It's a little clunky in some parts though.

• Reviewed on 05/01/2017
Mark S.
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2016

"Talk to QB"

Comments: We need a solution to run a CRM that speaks to QB. There is a 30-day trial which is a good idea but 30 days in sales terms is a short period of time. I would suggest a 3 month trial period - 30 days free, then a reduced fee for 60 days - then charging full price. The time has been to short to get all sales people to understand and get a hang of the program.

• Reviewed on 16/11/2016
Elliot L.
Dir. of Bus. Dev.
Medical Practice, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"Strong software. Good UI. Solid all around."

Comments: Good tracking mechanisms. Easy to use.

Pros: I was Method literate with about an hour of use. Within 5 hours of use, I was really progressing. Really doable learning curve.

Cons: I didn't do the quickbooks payment connection as quickly as I should have. Limited my experience but that's on me more than the software.

by Method Integration on 06/05/2018

Thanks for your review, Elliot. I'm happy to hear you're finding it easy to pick up Method:CRM and we're always here if you need any assistance.
Thanks,

• Reviewed on 19/12/2017
Am R.
Sales
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"Method is a resource that is going to make my life as a sales/support person much easier."

Pros: -Great customer service with quick responses
-Easy to create follow-up reminders
-Easy to navigate

Cons: -Some confusion in what applications involve extra monthly cost
-Some difficulty personalizing different views

James P.
Business Relations
Legal Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2020

"Invoice Game Changer"

Comments: Wonderful! Highly recommend.

Pros: Customer Service! Similar platforms can do about the same thing, but what if you need help? Phone Support is immediate!

Cons: Life is a learning curve. Took time to learn how to use features.

by Method Integration on 04/11/2020

Glad to hear that Method:CRM has simplified invoices for you! Thanks for your review, James.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2020
John L.
Sales Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees

"Great software"

Pros: It is easy to navigate and understand. We use it company wide. The fact that is links to quick-books is great.

Cons: In my opinion there is not any cons. The more I use methods, the more i realize what it can do for managing customers and sales.

by Method Integration on 06/05/2018

Hi John, thanks for the review of Method:CRM. I'm happy to hear you've rolled it out across the team. Let us know if you ever need any assistance along the way.
Thanks again

Rebekah R.
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2016

"VERY Disappointing"

Comments: I found Method after an exhausting search for a CRM that works seamlessly with QuickBooks Online and I thought I'd found it in MethodCRM. But then I tried to use it and have been incredibly frustrated and extremely disappointed with the user support (or lack there of). Just now, in the middle of a chat session, I was abandoned by the person helping me after advising me she had a meeting to go to a meeting. A meeting... I am the owner of, and have worked in, service-based businesses my whole adult life. Abandoning a customer to go to a meeting is unacceptable. I wasn't handed off to someone else, just dropped. Method appears to subscribe to the same LACK of service, the service industry has morphed into. Acting as if they (the "service" company) is doing the consumer a favor or requiring the consumer to jump through hoops and accommodate THEIR schedule. VERY disappointing, Method... Having a great product is not enough. You just stand behind your product and provide support to the people that pay your salaries - the customers.

Pros: Great features. Appears to work well for multiple industries.

Cons: Can't use it... NO support

• Reviewed on 27/06/2016
Erika M.
Manager of Customer Service
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"Method has made switching CRM platforms extremely easy!"

Comments: So many benefits! It is truly an amazing CRM!

Pros: User friendly
The customer support, voice and chat, is fantastic
All the elements we were searching for are there
Everything is in one central location

Cons: Switching back and forth between pages often. A tab system would be really nice!
The integrations can be somewhat confusing when you first approach them

by Method Integration on 06/05/2018

Thanks for reviewing our CRM, Erika. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our product team, as we're always looking to improve.
Thanks again,

Adam G.
sales
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/06/2021

"review of method crm"

Comments: not a great CRM

Pros: the memo notes, because it doesn't require endless dropdowns to use

Cons: dropdown. method editing the dropdowns overnight so your'tab' function doesn't work the same
the slowness of the system

by Method Integration on 15/06/2021

Hey Adam, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'll make sure to share your thoughts on dropdowns with our Product team.

• Reviewed on 09/06/2021
Kari I.
First Mate Sales and Account Management
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"Overall great customer service and very user friendly."

Comments: It has helped me email and connect with leads in a fast and efficient way.

Pros: I like the email templates that you can create and send to leads. It makes it extremely easy to use and time efficient.

Cons: It took me a really long time to upload a lead list. There were a lot of quirks, but overall the support team helped me to figure it out. I really appreciate the support I got.

by Method Integration on 06/05/2018

Hi Kari ¿ thanks for your feedback on Method:CRM. Glad to hear the email templates are being put to use and helping you streamline your sales process. I'm sorry to hear that the lead import took some time, but glad to hear our team was there to support you. Thanks again

Enrique B.
Executive Director
Graphic Design
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2018

"Method has solved all of the issues in my Sales Process."

Comments: Method increased my productivity exponentially. Jobs were no longer being overlooked because of human error. Sales tracking was non-existent before Method. I would say Method saved my business, if not my sanity!

Pros: The QB integration is the BEST part of the program. Customization, collaboration and client accessibility are ALL a very close 2nd. The program is extremely agile.

Cons: Payment system integration has disappointed me greatly. I was excited to be able to have my clients pay me through the portal but in 2 months we still have not been able to iron this out. On the bright side, the support team has truly been working diligently to resolve the issue. I was impressed and pleased at how knowledgeable they are. I know we will soon resolve the problem, but that is my least like part of the program.

• Reviewed on 23/04/2018
Children's Ministry Director

"Excellent, so far!"

Comments: Excellent integration with quickbooks as well as overall contact management. Overall, very user friendly with very high quality customer service that is swift to respond to questions via chat or over the phone!

Pros: The best part about Method CRM is the dual integration with Quickbooks. There's no need to worry whether or not you enter a recent sale/donation. Once entered in Quickbooks, you'll see it in Method, and vice versa!

Cons: The one thing I would like to see Method CRM improve would be the options when sending donation receipts. It would be exceptional to have the option of emailing not only a donation receipt for the most recent donation, but a year-to-date giving report as well from the same page on which you enter the donation details. Also, it would be great to see a visual chart or graph for non-profits (or even businesses) who'd like to see their yearly donations/sales to date.

Customer Service Manager
Consumer Goods
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2018

"This CRM is amazing."

Pros: Where to even start?? This is such a user friendly platform, I think training anyone in to use it would be a breeze. Does everything we wanted it to, and keeps record of EVERYTHING we needed.

Cons: I wouldn't so much call this a con, but I don't trust reviews that don't have one. For the customization pages, it can be extremely overwhelming. Maybe if that portion were just a little easier to navigate, then this would be a 10/10!

by Method Integration on 12/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback! Customization can certainly have a steep learning curve. However, our professional services team is here to help. Reach out to use and we'll gladly make Method fit like glove!

• Reviewed on 10/07/2018
Carabeth R.
Development Director
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2019

"A good integration"

Comments: Overall I like this program and the integration with quickbooks

Pros: Method has been a good program for our school. Being able to see all of the accounts in real-time make managing everything a lot easier.

Cons: The reports part of this has not been my favorite. I paid extra to have the support team build the specific report I needed but it's still a little clunky. Also as I would love to see an ability to run specific campaigns and reports on them. Right now you can use tags to identify campaigns but that is also a clunky way to do it.

• Reviewed on 10/07/2019
Noah M.
Owner, Senior Mastering Engineer
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"Method is a fantastic web-based QuickBooks CRM"

Comments: Time saving and job tracking

Pros: Method is completely customizable. You can learn to customize it yourself or hire someone at Method to do it for you. You can shape it to work for your specific business. We're using it for booking clients to our mastering studio and then keeping track of those clients and invoicing them. Method is saving us hours of admin work a week.

Cons: Sometimes, something that I would consider a bug in the customization they consider something that needs to be paid to be fixed. I think this is due to how they have the customization set up with freelancers. Also, Method strangely doesn't support the printing of the HST Number on invoices (which quickbooks does natively) and that is required by Canadian Law. These are little things but none-the-less annoying. It doesn't take away from how much time the software has saved our business and in our next round of customization we will get these things fixed. (Hopefully)

Lisa S.
Customer Service Representative
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2020

"This Could be Perfect...."

Comments: I can set reminders that actually work with Method. We have been able to set up cases for issues with deliveries, shortages, and materials. Then we can follow the process of a customer return or an issue that needs to be resolved more easily.

Pros: I love the integration with Outlook. I love the ability to keep a record of each activity and opportunities. Being able to customize things has been great for our company.

Cons: This is a great product, except it does not have a place on a customer to make notes specific to a person or to save files. Each company has a price sheet. I can only attach things to activities. I cannot go through every activity to find customer specific files. Please add a feature to pin files or attach files to a contact. A place for contact specific notes would be awesome too! There is also not an easy way to go back to an opportunity from an activity. You can click to go to the Estimate when an activity is on the Estimate, so why would it not work that way for an Opportunity?

• Reviewed on 26/03/2020
Chitta ranjan D.
Digital Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2019

"Excellent CRM to customize with Great Customer Support"

Comments: I have been using this CRM from last 3 years for one of our lead generation project. Initially, it took time to customize, with the help of developer we customize this as per our requirement. And after that till date, we never faced any major issues.

Pros: This is one of the best CRM that works well with QuickBooks. You can take the help of your in-house developers or the support team to customize the CRM based on your requirement. They have an excellent support team to resolve any minor issues that you face during customization. They provide a wide range of features with great navigation. You can customize and create multiple reports as per requirement. Overall a great CRM tool I would recommend to all.

Cons: Though customization is one of its great features still you need some good developer to do this. You can take the help of their team to customize for you but again it's very expensive.

• Reviewed on 07/01/2019