• Overall
    4.2 /5
    3.7 /5
    4.1 /5

About Method CRM

As the #1 rated CRM by QuickBooks users, Method:CRM streamlines your business from lead to repeat and everything in between.

Learn more about Method CRM

Kenneth N.
Logistics Manager
Furniture, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2021

"Pleased with the Product"

Comments: We have been very pleased with how we have been able to use it to solve our sales needs.

Pros: We have been able to customize it to meet our needs.

Cons: Some of our customizing has caused it to slow down and have a few bugs that we have had to work out.

by Method Integration on 23/02/2021

Hi Kenneth - thanks for your review! It's great to hear that you've found ways to customize Method:CRM for your business. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you have questions!

• Reviewed on 05/02/2021
Julie N.
Sales Support
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2021

"Excellent Customer Service"

Pros: Aside from numerous integrations and apps that allow all of the functions of my job to become seamless and automated, I especially value the extensive customer support that is available. I feel like the Method employees are extremely knowledgeable, helpful and courteous responding to any of the questions I have encountered. They have basically "held my hand" setting up and customizing Method to be as user friendly as possible. I am so glad I found this software, it will completely simplify and advance they way we do business.

Cons: nothing to complain about. But If I had one wish, it would be that Method could integrate with a map program I use that maps new customers each time they are entered.

by Method Integration on 13/04/2021

Hello, Julie. I'm glad Method:CRM is working for you! You may have already talked to our customer support about this, but they may be able to help you in regards to your map program integration. Thank you so much for your feedback!

• Reviewed on 07/04/2021
Abbey C.
Sales Rep
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2021

"Abbeys Review"

Comments: Its okay but I still see there being a lot of room for improvement

Pros: The ease of use. Very user friendly interface.

Cons: Sometimes its clunky. Things don't always work

by Method Integration on 30/03/2021

Hi Abbey - thanks for leaving a review! We're always open to hearing feedback on what we could improve, so please feel free to reach out to us anytime at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 17/03/2021
Margaret W.
Director, Marketing & Business Operation
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"The Method Support Team and Programmers are Super!"

Comments: The ability for anyone in the organization to access customer information in order to assist our customers. We're more efficient.

Pros: I believe the support behind the software is critical. Our Method Programmer helped us customize our applications to better fit our needs - she's super and so easy to work with. Method Support Team is quick to respond to inquiries, and I love that I can easily chat with them. The software is pretty intuitive. Our sales, support and tech teams use it daily to access customer information and to provide support. All touch points are documented, allowing anyone in the organization to have access to customer communications. This allows us to better serve our customers and to be more efficient as an organization.

Cons: The hardest thing for us is understanding the cases application. We are currently working on the customization of this application. It's frustrating that communications with customers via our email platform (gmail) can't transfer over to the customer account as an activity in Cases- our hope is that the upcoming gmail 'gadget' will do this. Also, we often email instructions that include images inserted within the email. This can't be done with Method email...at least not easily. You have to come up with a URL for the image, and even still, I have not been able to get the image to appear in the email. A simple add image button that goes to an image file where you click image to insert in email would be really nice.

by Method Integration on 06/05/2018

Thanks for such a detailed review of Method:CRM, Margaret! It's great that your business is leveraging the customization options and that you've enjoyed working with our team so much. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback for how we can improve our app to make the experience even better. Thanks again

Vladimir M.
Sales Rep
Recreational Facilities & Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"Simply great software functionality and easy to use."

Comments: Ability to customize the software for our business needs. Easy software to use!

Pros: Functionality. There are so many custom options that we offer as a business and this software is great for that!

Cons: Software works very slow at times and the sidebar is too sensitive. Its a minor thing but I dont like how the sidebar expands, often becomes a stumbling block when trying to click a small box that is very close to the sidebar.

by Method Integration on 06/05/2018

Thanks for your review, Vladimir. I'm sorry to hear you experienced speed issues while using Method. I can assure you we're always working to create a high performing platform. I will be sure to pass along your feedback on the side bar, as our team is always interested in hearing how we can improve the app's UI. Thanks again for your review.

Wanda M.
Account Executive
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/08/2020

"Best CRM"

Pros: I like the fact that this software is so user friendly. It's the best CRM I've used in my entire career.

Cons: Honestly, I haven't found anything I don't like about this software.

by Method Integration on 01/09/2020

Hi Wanda,

Thank you for your review! We're so glad that you enjoy using Method:CRM. We would love to hear more about your experience, so if you're willing to share, please drop us a line at [email protected]

Best,
The Method Team

• Reviewed on 24/08/2020
Michael R.
Sales Manager
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2020

"100% Satisfied! Could not be happier."

Pros: Ease of use; Online access; Mobile access; Email storage

Cons: Expensive for customization; Online access sometimes unavailable

by Method Integration on 13/10/2020

Hi Michael! Thank you kindly for your review of Method:CRM.

• Reviewed on 05/10/2020
Jim D.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2020

"Owner"

Comments: We are opting to customize the software portal feature to give our customers access to real time data in their account.

Pros: Recording interactions between our company and our customer for future reference.

Cons: The contact management could be a little smoother.

by Method Integration on 13/10/2020

Hi Jim! Thank you kindly for taking the time to review Method:CRM. We're glad to hear you're enjoying our two-way QuickBooks sync and taking advantage of our unlimited customization options!

• Reviewed on 12/10/2020
Mark M.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2016

"Great connection to Quickbooks"

Comments: This is a time saver. It syncs with Quickbooks so you do not have to enter multiple times. CRM - Donor Mgmt works well. It is a good quality alternative. Offers online donor receipts. Etc

Pros: Ease of setup - sync with Quickbooks so you do not have multiple entries.

Cons: Customization is a little more technical and requires some knowledge.

• Reviewed on 03/10/2016
Member
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2019

"Excellent but complicated to setup"

Pros: - Very customizable
- Easy for end user to input information

Cons: - Difficult setup process
- Integration with Quickbooks is difficult with the app they provide

• Reviewed on 24/05/2019
Byron J.
Support Technician
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2018

"Method is easy to understand and easy to use."

Comments: Being able to have any information I need on clients on the spot is quite a good benefit. As a support tech that takes calls, it is necessary to have information as fast as possible, and this software does just that.

Pros: What I like the most about Method is that you can search any information that would be in a profile, and it will bring it up without any extra hassle.

Cons: What I like the least about Method would be the information inside of a profile, as it all kind of meshes together as it doesn't have any font bolding to make the titles stand out from the information.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2018
SEO Specialist
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"Great , Easy to use CRM"

Comments: Seamless and easy quick books integrations

Pros: I love that Method CRM communicates seamlessly with quickbooks. My business has to process tons of invoices a month and Method makes it very easy.

Cons: Customizing Method can be very challenging to do on your own. Out of the Box it did not completely meet our needs but after working with their team, we are satisfied with where it is today.

by Method Integration on 06/05/2018

Thanks for your review. No business is the same, which is why many of our Method:CRM customers take advantage of the customization options. Thanks again for your review.

Charles H.
Facilities Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2021

"Great easy to use CRM"

Comments: So far so great!

Pros: The connectivity to Quickbooks along with its ease of use.

Cons: I haven't come across anything I dislike except that when I imported my "leads" into the system, they couldn't be mass converted to Opportunities.

by Method Integration on 02/02/2021

Hi Charles, thank you so much!

Regarding leads, you can create opportunities en masse via customization. This you can do yourself, or through our team of Business Solutions Specialists.

Again, we appreciate you sharing your feedback!

• Reviewed on 25/01/2021
Tessie M.
Outside Sales Representative
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"Knew exactly what was wrong."

Pros: Easy to use and track my activities and sales. I like the chat feature for customer service needs. They are quick and accurate in their answers

Cons: I was not able to correct the profile from vendor to customer. I had to create a new profile that caused duplicates

by Method Integration on 06/05/2018

Thanks for reviewing our app, Tessie. I'm glad our support team has been able to help you through the process of adopting Method:CRM.
Thanks,

Shanell T.
Sales Representative
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2018

"Very easy to use."

Comments: I am quickly able to sort through and find the information I need on a customer or an invoice.

Pros: I like how everything is properly categorized. I also like the search options. Makes maneuvering through the app very simple.

Cons: Honestly, I've only used it less than a month at my job and it's pretty easy to use. I haven't used it long enough to have any complaints about it.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2018
Phil L.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 26/04/2018

"I'm very comfortable using these programs and have a lot of experience doing so. I'm very comfortabl"

Pros: Why are you in software is a very valid question for several reasons. One, it gives the a chance to get a feel for what sort of skill sets you have and what you would be suited to and two it shows you are dedicated/interested

Cons: Auto-sync is an crucial must-have because it syncs all the contact information for your many contacts.

• Reviewed on 26/04/2018
Mcrews
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2013

"Its become our ERP"

Comments: We've been using MethodCRM for the past 3 years. Prior to that we had experimented with Salesforce and developing our own internal solutions, but nothing we did solved QuickBooks integration. From day one MethodCRM gave us the synchronization we were missing. With its built-in design platform we have created our own custom billing and email marketing solutions. MethodCRM continues to scale as we grow.

Pros: Excellent value

Cons: Learning curve

• Reviewed on 07/05/2013
Marketing Manager
Telecommunications
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2018

"Easy to use software"

Pros: Good starter CRM out of the box. Definitely use the 1 hour free consultation to discuss your companies needs.

Cons: After a period we still decided to choose an alternative CRM's that had a better cost-value ration in our opinion.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2018
John S.
COO
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2018

"Saved me from outgrowing QuickBooks"

Pros: Two years ago, our IT expert thought it was time to move from QuickBooks to NetSuite during a stage of rapid growth. We indeed needed efficiencies between our accounting and rest of the company. But the cost of leaving QuickBooks and adopting a new system would be massive. So glad we found Method, as we can grow with Method + QuickBooks. QuickBooks for accounting, and Method for everything else. The sync is seamless, and the level of customization we have done has allowed us to automate everything NetSuite would have given us as a fraction of the cost and fraction of the time. We are 2 years in now, and we keep growing what we do with Method, and our company has doubled in size over that time. I can't speak highly enough about the level of service Method provides. Every person I talk to is knowledgeable, friendly, and interested in how they can help our company grow and be more efficient.. I can't speak highly enough about Method and their team.

Cons: I would like to see integration with our inventory software so that product lists can be automatically integrated without doing API integration.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2018
Damien F.
Consultant
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/05/2017

"After struggling withe this app for 10 days of a 30 day trial I gave up, exasperated."

Comments: I learned that the system I currently use is more than good enough for my needs. The Quickbooks integration is really not that important to me

Pros: It has a very clean modern look , and syncs really well with Quickbooks. The support team are e very helpful and responsive.

Cons: This is absolutely not a CRM ready to go 'out of the box' It is difficult to set up and use and some of the core features of a really good contact management system are either missing or handled really badly. No doubt some of the shortfalls could be ironed out with customisation but the promise in the Method marketing and constant reference to five star reviews on their website is not delivered in the experience. It looks beautiful but is infuriating to use. It does integrate and sync with Quickbooks extremely well but its value as a potential single platform for contact management and invoicing is undermined by the lack of features and the way in which some others are handled. There are many better CRM apps for a lot less money, even if the integration is not as good. Ultimately, what is the point of a great sync if the CRM is hopeless anyway? Horrible, just horrible. The Method support team were very helpful but I but I think there is a lack of understanding on their part of the average sales professionals workflow. I liked the look so much I tried to make the app fit my workflow which was absolute folly.

• Reviewed on 31/05/2017
Omar M.
Sales Manager
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2020

"Excellent Tool"

Comments: I am satisfied because it is a really efficient tool to grow my business.

Pros: It is the operating system of our sales department. Simple to use for the sales team, track activity and set reminders on follow ups. It gives me the ability to forecast monthly revenue.

Cons: I am currently very satisfied with the software at all aspects.

by Method Integration on 04/11/2020

Thanks for the positive review Omar!

• Reviewed on 27/10/2020
Remy M.
Project Coordinator
Furniture, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2020

"Good product to use and great customer service"

Pros: It's easy to use and a great way to stay organized. The customer support team is responsive and eager to help.

Cons: Wish we could have more than 10 items shown at a time. Would prefer to scroll through estimates or bills instead of having to go to the next page.

by Method Integration on 04/11/2020

Hi Remy, thanks for your review! I've got some good news as well it is possible to scroll through estimates ad bills without having to go to the next page. To enable this experience, please reach out to our support team.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2020
Carol O.
Manager, System Development
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2013

"Method is a Great Solution"

Comments: I highly recommend Method CRM as a solution for any organization who needs to integrate information between their QuickBooks accounting system, their CRM system and their Operations system. Right out-of-the box, Method is a powerful CRM solution that seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks. As a Method developer, I have developed Operations systems and customized the CRM system for many clients, providing them with systems that work the way their organization works as well as providing them with seamless integration between their Accounting, Operations and CRM systems. The key advantages to using Method for this approach are that they do not have to adjust their business processes to make the best use of their CRM or Operations software nor do they need to do double-entry of data in order to keep the Accounting, Operations and CRM systems in sync. As their business requirements change in the future, we can customize their Method system to meet those needs. I really love working with a client to take all the different pieces they use to manage their business (spreadsheets, Access databases, manual processes) and creating a cohesive solution that incorporates everything in ONE place: Their Very Own Method Solution. 'Turning Chaos into Order.' It's a beautiful thing.

• Reviewed on 11/09/2013
Valerie J.
Client Care Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2018

"At first glance, powerful CRM. Over year of use has lead to second thoughts."

Pros: The best thing about MethodCRM is that changing one line of a client profile makes the change universal, which helps when looking at past purchases, billing statements, etc. It also syncs to Quickbooks, which is important for the billing aspect of our business.

Cons: The user-facing design is from the Dawn of the Internet. Customer support is severely lacking; every time we reach out, we are met with exasperation and are told our problems are "user error"-- even when the issue is a customization issue, and nothing we could have done would have fixed it. I know the point of UX is to make an app look and act less like a bunch of code, but MethodCRM doesn't quite get there. Overall, it's a powerful CRM, but don't use it unless your team is already tech-savvy.

• Reviewed on 03/02/2018
V cameron
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2013

"Perfect CRM for QuickBooks users"

Comments: I first started using Method CRM as a way to build custom business solutions for my QuickBooks clients. As a long time QuickBooks ProAdvisor, I was impressed with its robust sync engine, and customizable processes, screens and reports. Once I started using the CRM portion in my own business, though, it quickly became indispensable. Not only do I have all the features of a standard CRM, but my clients have a portal to check on their account, pay their bill and check documents with me in a secure fashion. I have mobile access on my smartphone for entering time in the field , logging a client call, or looking up a phone number. And everything syncs with QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online in real time, painlessly.

Pros: *The best QuickBooks sync engine I've seen in 14 years of QB consulting.
*The ability to build custom solutions for any business. No more trying to develop complicated QuickBooks workarounds for clients that don't fit the standard mold.

Cons: Due to the nature of QuickBooks Online, Method CRM has more limited syncing abilities with that version.

• Reviewed on 06/05/2013