• Overall

About Jobber

Jobber is perfect for home service businesses that want to keep jobs on track and provide a seamless customer experience. Try it free!

Learn more about Jobber

Levi K.
Owner/operater
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2017

"Very easy to use. Absolutely perfect for the lawn care business."

Comments: Ease of use. Keeps clients and jobs in order.

Pros: The software is extremely user friendly. I use the program with an iPad primarily along with mobile phones. My employees are able to use their mobile phones daily to see the scheduling for the days work. We also keep the iPad alongside in the truck throughout the day as we are able to use it to check people's accounts throughout the day and create new clients. The main reason for purchasing the software was for the ease of billing. Prior to Jobber I would spend roughly 5-6 hours writing bills by hand and mailing them. This now cuts my billing time down to less than an hour. With the click of a button I can have all my bills printed and ready to send.

Cons: Only complaint I have at this point is when billing. If bills you are a couple days past the end of the month on bills, and have already checked a couple of days worth of mowing from the next month off, when you generate your bills it wants to add the next months visit also. You then have to go in manually and deselect the visits from the month.

• Reviewed on 01/08/2017
Misty M.
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2018

"Overall and great program with very few issues."

Pros: Easy to use and has almost everything we want. Customer support is usually very quick. Easy for the guys in the field to use.

Cons: I wish it could sync with desktop quickbooks. I wish the map followed actual streets, not "as the crow flies".

by Jobber Software on 27/09/2018

Thanks for your review, Misty! We'll share your routing feedback with the team. We currently only sync with QuickBooks Online as they provide development support to ensure the infrastructure we need to make the sync happens is working properly. Unfortunately they don't have a similar support team available for QuickBooks Desktop. Thanks for being part of the Jobber community!

• Reviewed on 16/07/2018
Don S.
Business Owner (Entrepreneur)
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2018

"Awesome... easily take your business to the next level for little to no expense."

Comments: Time! more time to do what I want. Keeps me organized and in control from anywhere and every where.

Pros: Invest a little time and set up correctly (tags, services and products,etc). Stay on top of your day to day, minute to minute and annual systems, processes and team members with ease. All in one solution for me. EASILY Book, schedule, quote, invoice, collect payments and follow up for reviews, etc. Easily get a 50,000 feet view or 5 foot view of whats happening in your business.

Cons: No search feature for products and services. Pain to amend existing products and services in the system.

by Jobber Software on 27/09/2018

Thanks for the review, Don! We're so happy to have you on the team, and glad to hear about all of the improvements to your workflow. With product and services, something that might help is an export/import mixed with a list wipe¿something our team can help with pretty quickly. For searching, sometimes we recommend using the search function in your browser to search for the product or service to save you some scrolling time :) If you haven't already gave either of these a shot, feel free to reach out to our Success team and we'll do our best to help out. Thanks again, Don!

Justin G.
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2018

"More time"

Comments: They just want theier customers to siccede and that great

Pros: It give me more time to work on my business not in my business

Cons: Their API is closed at the moment, i wish it was open

by Jobber Software on 23/04/2019

Thanks for your review, Justin! We now integrate with Zapier, so although we might not have a direct integration with the program you're hoping to integrate, it could potentially be possible with Zapier. Feel free to reach out to our Success Team and we'll be happy to look into that with you :)

• Reviewed on 07/12/2018
Jason B.
Construction
    3.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2015

"Overall, it's a good product."

Pros: The Jobber program has helped to keep my business more organized, and keep customer info together in one place. We are certainly keeping better track of jobs and customer info.

Cons: There are a few of issues that I have found while using this program. First, there are a couple different ways to schedule jobs, but they appear differently on the calendar. This has been a bit confusing as most of our jobs have a duration of 2-3 weeks. Second, when applying payments to a customer/job, it doesn't always count it against the money owed and therefore leads to confusion as to whether that customer has paid for those services or not. Thirdly, I would really like to use the website integration feature, but it is much too limited in the info that can be requested. Additionally, I would love to see a feature that allows linking with a forms program so that after a customer signs a contract or other form, it can be easily attached directly to their job/profile. Finally, I was told that there would be an app available for accessing info even when no internet connection is available, as far as I know this has not yet come about.

• Reviewed on 14/02/2015
Meri B.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2017

"Highly Recommend"

Comments: Easy to use, very intuitive, and saves a lot of time and money. I'm an office manager for a small business and I don't think I could keep up with everything (we're growing very fast!) if I didn't have Jobber. Jobber really helps us give a professional and polished experience, without having to hire additional staff to make it possible. They're always adding and improving their services, and are ready to help and listen when you have something to bring to their attention. I've never had a bad experience with their customer service. If you're considering using Jobber, go ahead and give it a try. You won't regret it.

Pros: It's extremely intuitive, and once you get the hang of it it's easy to manipulate to your needs

Cons: Can't think of anything

• Reviewed on 11/01/2017
Karen S.
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2019

"Great CRM Software"

Comments: Helps invoice quickly. I like the client portal. But the Mobile App was very basic.

Pros: This software has reminder emails and text sent to customers. You are able to set them to go out automatically each day.

Cons: Not for larger companies. Our company needed more features as we grew. But it is very good for the price.

by Jobber Software on 06/01/2020

Thanks for your review, Karen! We have quite a few customers with larger teams, but we recognize that Jobber isn't the best fit for everyone! We're also working on adding functionality to our app all the time, so if there's anything specific you'd like to see added don't hesitate to get in touch with our Success team. If there are any features that would help support your team better, if you haven't already, we'd appreciate you sending those our way so we can continue to help more businesses like yours. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback!

• Reviewed on 06/11/2019
Scott N.
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2018

"Have used them for 2 years"

Pros: It is great for the money. I like how they have the app then online for desktop.

Cons: They should make more features for the app. We are a mobile business, HVAC, and are not always near a computer. So we enter calls on the road,and to use the texting feature to update the customer it has to be turned on with a computer.

by Jobber Software on 28/09/2018

Thanks for your review, Scott! Glad to have you on the team. Client reminder settings are not in our mobile app yet, but you can update them from your smartphone/tablet if you're using Jobber online on a mobile browser. If you have any questions about this, don't hesitate to reach out to our Success team and we can help get you set up. We'll be sure to share your thoughts with getting that in the app with our product team :)

• Reviewed on 31/08/2018
Patrick C.
president
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2018

"Cannot say enough about this company and their product!"

Pros: We have been using Jobber for going on four years! It was our first customer management platform. We didn't know what functions we wanted exactly but, as time went by we started to ask for certain functions that were missing. We are very happy with the changes that have been made through time . There is no perfect CRM but, we think Jobber is the very close.

Cons: Jobber does not have an off-line function. So in rural areas, the information has to be in put when data service is available. This is rarely an issue so, it's a minor inconvenience .

• Reviewed on 14/02/2018
Michael T.
Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2018

"Great overall, constantly improving and listening to us...."

Comments: Better organization, live assistance quickly from real people.. and LOCAL service.

Pros: Reporting and financial integration.
Branding and Invoicing.
PAYMENTS!! At a great flat rate! No fuss!
The progress they've made over the last few years in features for different business types.
Awesome jobs tracking, projections, and Accounts Receivable!

Cons: Still not so great at employee/timesheet managing (no casual/subcontracting) if you're a contractor or in construction business of some kind... but GREAT at the parts that it needs to be great at for those businesses. And They say that feature set is going to be updated.

• Reviewed on 07/03/2018
Mark R.
  • Reviewed on 01/06/2018

"if you expect to grow your company, don't go with the jobber, go with SingleOps.com"

Pros: I'm not going to take it away from jobber completely. Your customer service is awesome. They are super friendly, it got great attitudes. They answer the phones all the time. Except when they're in meetings anyway. But regardless they're very good at getting back with you and finding you good answers. Also, their user interface while I have a problem with a few things, for the most part is super super simple and intuitive. They are very good if you're a small business. But that's the problem. Is that where you're wanting to stay? I didn't think about it for years ago when I started. And now I kind of wish that I didn't. But I'll get to that here in a second.

Cons: Their data export is horrible. If you want to see a clear picture of where your calls are coming from, you have to download for 5 files and concatenate them all and try to piecemeal them together to understand and have a full database file of your own clients. Honestly, that stinks. They don't give you an API, because they say that the one that they had slow down their servers and they don't want to offer that level of service to small businesses. Do you see what I mean? If your small they'll do business with you, but if you want to grow, they're not willing to go there.
So, if you want to grow, don't go with jober. Instead go with single Ops. They have an API.
This may not mean a lot to you now, but once you start dumping high amount a month in advertising, you absolutely want to know where every single call is coming from. If you don't, you end up wasting thousands of dollars a month.
And jobber will not give you the API. Worse, they could give you an API on a limited basis. For example they could limit it to Tim queries a day. That would not slow down their server significantly. But they don't. And that stinks. So you get all of this investment training all of your people with a specific system, and then once you start growing you have to leave. For this reason, I wish I would have gone with single Ops II begin with.

by Jobber Software on 28/06/2018

Hey Mark, we appreciate you sharing your feedback. Our goal is to help our customers be successful, and often success means growth, so we would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your export needs and workflow so we can share that with our product team.
We also might be able to offer some advice or workarounds, and further explain our API approach. Someone from our product team will be reaching out today, so please keep an eye out for an email from us.

Many of our customers sustain an efficient workflow in Jobber as they grow their businesses, but we do know that every business has different needs and hopefully we can find a way to make your evolving workflow work with Jobber.

Adam C.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2020

"Expensive for minimal features and support"

Comments: Jobber is good for someone just starting out due to it's ease of use but if you want to do any MailChimp or resending quotes you better be willing to pay a lot of money. The companies major claim is to help small business but they rob you blind in overly expensive monthly fees and payment processing.

Pros: The layout is the best part. Calendar is easy to read and simple for set-up. Sending quotes is also great as they are easy to read and pre-populating the items

Cons: They are extremely expensive if you want to do anything past the basic functions. They really force you to use the top-tier plan if you want to do anything. They have the highest credit card fees in the industry and most expensive monthly plan. Jobber costs my business over $1,000 a month and we do about 90% of our transactions through EMT to avoid their crazy fees. The office isn't open on weekends at all or in the evenings which I find hard to understand when many of their user base would be working during the day on site and no able to access a computer.

by Jobber Software on 16/01/2021

Hi Adam, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad to hear you've been having a good experience getting your calendar organized and quotes out with Jobber. We pride ourselves on offering competitively priced plans and payment processing fees, and typically hear that our prices are heavily justified by things like the value of time savings, customer service, and increased cash flow. We'd love to work with you to make sure you're getting the most of Jobber, so please reach out to our Success Team to chat more. We've recently expanded our evening customer service hours to offer support in the evenings and we're always adapting our customer service based on customer needs, so thank you for this feedback!

• Reviewed on 15/07/2020
Kris B.
  • Reviewed on 01/06/2018

"Not perfect, but the best out there for a company like ours."

Comments: Runs all of our CRM. A real time saver.

Pros: Very flexible and robust while still being easy to learn and teach others how to use. Jobber has a good balance of features while still not having so many options that the system is too complex.

Cons: Like most software, there are some legacy inconsistencies on naming conventions and design as new features are implemented.

by Jobber Software on 27/09/2018

Hey Kris, thanks for the review! We're always making updates to the software, and we do our best to keep terminology within the software consistent as changes happen and keep visual changes as least disruptive as possible. If there's ever anything that stands out, don't hesitate to let our Success team know and we'll be sure to get it on our product team's radar. Thanks again! We're so glad to have you on the team.

Candice H.
  • Reviewed on 01/11/2018

"Time Saver"

Pros: We used to spend hours every month invoicing through Quickbooks and manually modifying routes on Word. I knew there had to be a better way. After doing research we decided to try Jobber. EVERYTHING is in one place now, invoicing and routing! Everything is automated and is ready as soon as our employees need it. When we first signed up we had a few questions, the Jobber support team was instantly available to help through their chat feature and phone in. We are so happy with Jobber , they are forward thinking and constantly improving their system based on feedback from clients.

Cons: I wish there was the ability to put the pools in a certain order indefinitely so that we don’t have to do it each week, or memory.

• Reviewed on 01/11/2018
Joshua S.
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2017

"Great web based software"

Comments: Overall, this is the best program IMO of the 4 or 5 I tried while looking for something that would work for my business. Customer support is great. And I like some of the different ways I can customize information for unusual jobs that come up from time to time.

Pros: The ability to generate quotes, then turn them into jobs, and once completed into invoices, and do it with minimal steps. This frees up time for me to focus on building new business, and enables my employees to do some of what I used to have to do. Also useful is the ability to attach notes both to a customers information, as well as to individual jobs, which is useful for both passing on special requests a customer may have for all jobs, as well as information that is specific to a particular job.

Cons: The program rounds financial numbers slightly different than accounting programs such as QBO. Which means that when we sync to QBO, there are often several minor corrections of 0.01 cent that need to be done. Would be nice to see that changed.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2017
Kevin W.
Consumer Services
    4.5 /5
    3.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2015

"The absolute BEST way to run a mobile-based service business!"

Pros: What do I not like? It is easy to set customers up for routine recurring visits or just one time visits. It keeps up with their payment and visit history, I can take credit card payments onsite or offsite. I can put as many notes about the individual client's preferences. I love the calendar grid to easily see what our jobs are. Most of all, I love that my employees can clock in and out from the clients' homes rather than going to a storefront to do that. It saves them time, gas, and is incredibly efficient. The employee can view all the information for that particular client as well.

Cons: One thing I have had continuous issues with is when I terminate an employee or an employee retires and I take them off the jobs that they were assigned to, some of those clients' recurring visits will disappear from the calendar. It will not disappear from their account, but it will not show up on the calendar, which can be troublesome. Most of the time they will be in the unassigned area, but sometimes not. I am hoping that they will fix that glitch soon. I am sure they will. The next is not being able to keep track of the employees clocking in and out areas. An employee can easily milk the clock by not being honest about where they are when they are clocking in and out. The GPS waypoints need some improvement to make it easier to see the most important things like where they are when they change their time, clock in and out, etc. It would be awesome to have the address or estimated location when they clock in and out.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2015
Edward M.

"Excellent"

Comments: I'm able to run my small business like a Fortune 500 business and it looks like one too! Customers, employees and I love it!

Pros: Jobber has empowered our company to grow from 0 to 400+ weekly accounts in just 2 years by eliminating the billing, routing, staffing and payroll issues we otherwise would be battling. We started out with an excel spreadsheet, but then we found Jobber and it solved most of our problems immediately. Later, they added even more functionality, closing the gap and allowing us to run our business profitably and efficiently from anywhere. The app is great and my team literally has no boundaries, other than their cell phone signal. I recommend it to anyone in a small service related business.

Cons: The built in Google routing doesn't always seem accurate, but that's a Google issue, not Jobber. Otherwise, we love it!

by Jobber Software on 27/09/2018

Wow, thanks so much, Edward! We're so happy to have you on the team.

Susan W.
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/06/2018

"I LOVE Jobber, and this new feature that makes the app friendlier for admins is so appreciated."

Comments: It saves me SO MUCH TIME!!!

Pros: It's intuitive. I don't have to try to figure out how things work; if I just use it the way it makes sens, it works for me.
With the new feature - team view - I can schedule a job on the fly without switching back and forth between employee schedules.

Cons: Only one small complaint, that there's probably already a solution for that I'm not aware of: When I drag a cleaning from one time slot to another, it doesn't automatically go to the hour, quarter-hour... So if I have it set for 8AM and I want to move it to 9AM, it will often end up with a start time of 8:59 or 9:03. Something random like that.

by Jobber Software on 27/09/2018

Thanks for the review, Susan! You made our day :) For the time issue you're seeing on the calendar, sometimes this can happen if your browser is not set at 100% zoom, so you may be zoomed in or out. If you're continuing to see the issue, please reach out to our Success team by phone, chat or email and we can do our best to help and troubleshoot.

Clayton N.
President of CLAY-NOR lawn care
  • Reviewed on 04/09/2017

"I really like Jobber. It has helped us grown our business in many ways. It is professional for our clients & even our employee's!"

Comments: I would also like to see an email notification 'OPTION' where customers would be notified if a job was skipped. There should also be a section for the reason why it was skipped. We should be able to make these reasons whatever we want in the settings... THIS IS HUGE! The amount of time I spend notifying clients we have skipped a lawn cut due to "Minimal growth" or "The lawn too wet to cut" or "Cannot access the back lawn"... This is such an important need of ours. I want to use Jobber for the next 30 years but if these changes do not happen we may create our own program one day - I DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT! OVERALL I WOULD RECOMMEND JOBBER TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP WITH SCHEDULING & INVOICING!

Pros: I like the fact that Jobber will not allow you to forget about any jobs, quotes, & most importantly invoices...
The invoices are very professional looking. The ease of use of the software is awesome! The help/support there for you from their team is 10 out of 10/Tops/ the best! It does NOT get better as far as customer service goes...

Cons: I would like to see us be able to "Bold, italic, underline, etc" the fonts in invoices, jobs, everything! We should be able to format the font the same way we can in say - Google email!

• Reviewed on 04/09/2017
Kim G.
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2018

"We've been using Jobber for almost 3 years now, and we love it. Very user friendly."

Pros: How user friendly it is. We use it as a scheduling software system for our cleaning business. It's great that our staff can easily access their schedule from their phones, and us in admin can go in to make changes on a dime, and it will update automatically. We also use the invoicing portion of the software, which really helps us to keep track of our Accounts Receivables. It's nice to have all of our company/customer info in one place as it helps to keep us organized.

Cons: - That there is nowhere to safely store customer's CC info if we do not use the jobber payment program. We've been using Moneris for years, and we're not ready to make the switch yet.
- sometimes our cleaners have issues with the app - it will stop working or freeze up on them.
- You aren't able to apply a large batch payment for multiple invoices at once. You have to go in and mark each invoice as paid which can be time consuming when we receive a large payment against 50+ invoices at once.

• Reviewed on 08/03/2018
Rick H.
Owner/Operator
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/06/2018

"Awesome scheduling and billing software/product."

Pros: EVERYTHING ! Seriously, What's not to love about this program? Scheduling, billing, invoicing, customer emails, quotes, auto billing, auto invoicing, the list goes on and on. I have been with this company for a while now and have gotten to see how this software has grown from almost the ground floor. There has been nothing slight of astounding as the updates just keep on coming and the software just keeps getting better and better. I am so glad I was able to be here to see this company and software grow and come into what Jobber is today. A great program designed AROUND the user with all the input from us to get the add-ons and updates we need, Thanks guys for the years of backed support and help for all of us out here !!

Cons: I have used the program for quite a few years now and have not come across anything that I would take as a con to this program at all.

by Jobber Software on 27/09/2018

Thanks so much, Rick! Shucks, you're making us blush! We've been so glad to have you and the team as part of the Jobber community over the past few years :)

• Reviewed on 02/06/2018
Peggy M.
  • Reviewed on 27/05/2015

"takes some getting use to and trial and error, but then I am not one to sit and do tutorials so may"

Comments: there are some limitations that either require you to go through multiple steps that it would appear it could be reduced to fewer steps. Creating invoices, jumping from calendar to clients to profiles, etc. For the most part, the software does what it is supposed to but there is definitely room for improvements. One pet peeve is the calendar and how it doesn't show all employees assigned to a job but rather the last one added to the team. This makes it hard to determine where everyone is because of this limitation. Took me some time to realize this does not play well with internet explorer and I wasted a lot of time until I tried Google Chrome. Mobile version is very limited so much so that we found a browser that allows us to open desktop version on ipads etc. Need more color options, print options as far as fonts, colors, etc. Need to make it easier to recognize, enter, etc. additional properties and then switch a job to a different property even after a job has been scheduled but the customer now wants it done somewhere else. Having to delete the original job and then start over to use second property is cumbersome and somewhat frustrating. Documentation is USELESS! enough said. Support desk have been awesome. Adian is phenomenal, Justin (or may be Jason) is good, and there is one female that I have worked with, cant recall her name, that is also quick to provide an answer. On the other hand, there is a new tech who was useless and wasted too much of my time during a crunch time - she needed to admit she needed help rather than putting me on hold repeatedly while she asked, coming back and still not sure, etc. I had to hand up due to backed up incoming calls. Perhaps training needs to be more in-depth before putting someone on their own. Maybe a trainer listening in on a call and being readily available to help her respond? I know there are other shortcomings of the software as it is today but right now I cant recall all of them. However, the support folks ensured me they are logging any comments re: this subject so that these concerns can possibly be addressed in upcoming versions.

by Jobber Software on 27/05/2015

Hi Peggy! Thanks so much for the review and feedback. As our support team mentioned, your feedback is exactly what helps us continue to refine Jobber. We're moving fast to get as much awesome functionality into the software as we can.

With regards to our Customer Success team, glad you've had some good experiences. We're working hard to make sure our new team members get up to speed as quick as possible so they can help you and everyone else out.

Cheers, Nick Keyko.

• Reviewed on 27/05/2015
Consumer Services
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2018

"The Best Customer Service and Great Software"

Comments: Putting tablets in the field with time tracking saved us at a lot per month in labor by holding workers accountable. Administrative time/hassle was greatly decreased. Probably save 3-5 hours a week over old software (Zenmaid). Peace of mind. It is very very nice to feel like I have a team (Jobber's support) to help us if we have any issues. It's like a free insurance policy.

Pros: I bought a cleaning company summer 2017 that does about 500 homes per month, and needed to switch from the clunky and often failing cloud-based software we used before. I talked to several companies like Jobber, but was blown away by Jobber's level of customer service. They explained things and helped me for as long as I needed them to, to feel comfortable with switching to them. We are about four months into active use now and my expectations have not been unmet in any regard. The continued support is amazing -- any time myself or my office people have questions we hop on the chat and are quickly responded to. The best part is that Jobber continually gets better -- they are continually seeking ways to add more value to their product. User-wise, this product is great. It is so fast to navigate (no lagging between pages or searching for something). We have six crews in the field with tablets, and are able to see when and where they check in and out of each job. We can pull up a map view and see all the homes that are done so far in the day. We can easily add a crew to a home if we want to send additional help, and their tablet is automatically updated with that information. If you decide to use Jobber, be sure to know what you are doing when you enter all the customer information. Pay attention to the different areas of custom fields "Client", "Property", "Job" etc. and how they populate and do not populate to other areas. We lost some time there.

Cons: Currently would like to see:
-Automatic emails for followup able to be sent without having to close a job -- just by marking it as complete. It would be ideal if you could set the frequency of this contact -- such as every time, once per month, once per quarter, etc.
I don't have many cons off the top of my head. In my opinion it is a phenomenal value for what you get.

by Jobber Software on 27/09/2018

Thanks for your detailed review! We're so glad to have you on the team too. We'll be sure to share your suggestions with the team :) As always, just let us know if you need anything!

• Reviewed on 30/06/2018
Robert R.
Utilities, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2021

"Inexpensive but same features as the big guys"

Comments: Overall it's been excellent.

Pros: It does everything from taking a call to payment.

Cons: I don't like the fact that the office personnel are not free and unlimited as all the competitors. Each office staff is forced to be an individual user. We have 4 users being wasted on dispatchers alone.

by Jobber Software on 30/06/2021

Hi Robert, thanks so much for your review and we're glad Jobber is doing the trick for your job flow from call to payment! We offer quite competitive pricing, but if you're ever concerned about the value you're getting from Jobber our Success Team is here to help and talk things through. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 29/05/2021
Madonna G.
Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2018

"Customer service is beyond appalling! Features that you pay for just don't work."

Comments: You can sign up and pay them money without ever speaking to anyone but when you want to cancel they say that you MUST call there office in the US and if you don't and your subscription expires, you have no access to your account. Meanwhile, your clients are still getting appointment emails and the program keeps going along without you able to stop it. Customer service is beyond appalling, you send a request and you get a response after 4-6 days with a question and then you have to wait another 4 -6 days for another one-line email with another question - it is beyond frustrating. Features I am paying for just don't work and it has been 8 weeks now and I am being asked the same questions over and over with no answers.

Pros: Absolutely nothing worth the price they are asking. Super expensive with features that just don't work and they don't seem to care.

Cons: I signed up because of the payroll and employee scheduling capabilities but it turns out that during my first QB sync that this doesn't work. It syncs employees time in at 5 hours earlier so I am having to manually input them every week. Appalling customer service - minimum 4 days to reply to emails (new person each time who asks the SAME questions over and over) its been 7 weeks and they haven't worked it out yet.

by Rebecca on 22/02/2018

Hi there Madonna,

First off, we would like to apologize for all of the frustration you experienced with our team and the issues happening with time entries not properly syncing over to QuickBooks Online. What happened here is far from our goal at Jobber, which is to help people in small businesses be successful.

We took a look at the history of this issue and it looks like there were some communication issues between our Tier 1 and Tier 3 support team and a breakdown in our normal processes. We know our customers are busy people, so our goal is to provide quick solutions, and the fastest possible turnaround time when issues do occur. What happened with your issue is far from what we see as our standard of customer service, and we're very sorry this was your experience.

In terms of the timesheet syncing errors, our developers are still looking into what went wrong by working with the QuickBooks Online development team. This is an issue we haven't seen before, and we are working hard to understand the root of the problem. The goal of timesheet syncing is to save our customers time and guarantee accuracy, so we absolutely want to make sure this is resolved.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback for our team. We've taken note of what happened in all of these areas to prevent issues like this going forward, and again, we're very sorry this was your experience.

• Reviewed on 18/02/2018