Filter by:

• Overall

About VidCruiter

It allows you to recruit talented candidates in a timely and cost saving manner by going from 100 resumes to finalists automatically.

Learn more about VidCruiter

Adam W.
Adam W.
Talent Acquisition Facilitator
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Source: GetApp

"Great service"

Comments: I use vidCruiter daily. They provide great service and support. Making my life as a recruiter easier. The interface is easy to use. All the features help me organize and track all of my candidates.

Pros: Keeps me organized, and helps me track candidates

Cons: Sometimes it can be slow and doesn't work as fast as I want it to.

by VidCruiter on 28/06/2017

Hi, Adam! We are glad to hear that VidCruiter has helped you stay organized throughout the recruitment process! Thanks a lot for the review.

• Source: GetApp
Roxine G.
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2018

"Not very interesting or engaging"

Comments: Recruiting has been made easier with Vidcruiter.

Pros: I found Vidcruiter to be a novel concept and a helpful element o the recruiting process to an extent.

by VidCruiter on 06/03/2018

Hello Roxine,

It's unfortunate to see your ratings for Ease of Use, Features & Functionality, and Value for Money considering that we have 7 other reviews from your organization giving us extremely positive reviews. We strive for 100% satisfaction from all of our clients' users, so please let one of your Client Success Managers know how you feel like we can improve. We are proud to offer everything that you see at https://vidcruiter.com/client-experience/ to each of our clients and know that you won't find the same value for the price that your organization is paying anywhere else. I know that your Client Success Managers currently have 2 calls a week with your team to enhance your organization's recruitment process and our team is building 20 custom features based on your organization's requests. We will do everything in our power to ensure that you have the same positive experience as your colleagues, so please let us know how we can help make that happen.

Senior Recruiter - State of Oregon Public Health Division
Human Resources, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2018

"VidCruiter Review"

Comments: I think VidCruiter is easier than other video interview software that is used by the State of Oregon. Though it takes a bit to learn it, I much prefer this application over any of the others I have seen. It is also cost efficient making it affordable for organizations with a limited budget to purchase.

Pros: I like the following features:
1. Customized video templates
2. Recruiter ability to download documents
3. Candidate ability to upload documents
4. Recruiter ability to determine the length of the recording, the number of tries and the preparation time
5. Recruiter ability to set the application to private, thus disabling the video access to applicants who aren't timely
6. Customer support is awesome. Always accessible and timely.
7. Interviewees can view themselves as they interview. I have done video interviews where I am unable to see anything but a black screen. It's weird.

Cons: VidCruiter wasn't the easiest software to learn, however, compared to other video interviewing software that other state agencies use, I like VidCruiter the best from both a recruiter and an interviewee perspective. It seems that every time I change my password, I have issues with the application recognizing the new password and I get locked out. I would like to see the ability to add to an interview module incrementally. As it stands, each time I have new candidates for the same recruitment, I have to create another position with a different number. Sometimes I have to send the invitations to rate several times before the rater receives the email.

by VidCruiter on 14/09/2018

Thank you for the review. We are glad to see that you are taking advantage of multiple features.

The password issue that you mentioned seems to be a result of your browser not updating your saved passwords. To avoid getting locked out in, we recommend that you verify that the correct password is being saved within your browser.

Having to create a new position for each candidate is not a requirement of our system. We recommend that you arrange a call with your dedicated Client Success Manager so that they can help you set up a better process for adding interview modules incrementally.

It also sounds like we should arrange a quick call with your IT team to prevent your firewalls from blocking the rating invitations. Stricter security measures are common with our state agency clients, so we often have to coordinate with their IT teams.

Feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any other concerns. Our goal is to provide every user with the best experience.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2018
Amanda D.
People Operations Manager

"Great Customer Service!"

Comments: We are trying to optimize our recruiting process so that we save time and find great candidates, while also giving candidates a fantastic and streamlined experience. Multiple people from my org are involved in the recruiting process, and Vidcruiter makes it easy to keep everyone on the same page. The time-saving features also allow me to do more with my day!

Pros: The Vidcruiter team is incredibly responsive and helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] proactively reached out to share new updates and features that he thought would help our team. Then he took time to actually help me implement and practice them. Our organization focuses on creating self-sufficient and time-saving solutions, and so many Vidcruiter features help me do just that. I love the automatic scheduling, video call option and ratings integration.

Cons: Vidcruiter seems to really listen to their customers and are working on one thing that would be helpful to me: allowing me to move between Admin and Guest. They are already working on this feature and it should be out in a couple of months.

Noeline B.
Associate Recruiter
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2018

"Vidcruiter"

Comments: it was overall a good experience, it is very efficient

Pros: it is easy and simple to use, everything is at your finger tips

Cons: its filters new applicants, it needs to show the applicants scores on the front page and it needs an fired button

by VidCruiter on 27/11/2018

Hello Noeline,

Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad to see that you have found the system easy to use.

It is important to note that the filtering parameters were set up based on your organization's desired requirements. If applicants are getting excessively filtered, you can adjust the settings at any time.

There are also multiple locations for you to quickly access the candidates' scores. Feel free to reach out to our Client Success Team via phone, email, or the built-in chat if you would like us to show you all of them.

Finally, we have multiple options for you to track applicants that were fired. Again, feel free to reach out to us at any time if you want help getting this set up for any of your positions.

• Reviewed on 09/11/2018
Erin E.
Human Resoures Generalist
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"VidCruiter Review"

Pros: VidCruiter has cut the initial interview stage of our recruitment process in half! This software integrated with our ATS, and with a click of a button we are able to send a customized email invite, complete with a link, to their own video interview! Each applicant is able to submit their video responses when it works best with their schedule, and the recruiters are notified as the videos are completed. These videos can be rated so the candidates receive a score, thus quantifying the process. The set up and configuration was a breeze to use, and we are able to customize and make updates as our process updates as well. I would recommend to those looking to cut down on their interview process timeline, and improve the candidate experience as well!

Cons: While the system does configure with different software and devices, sometimes there are glitches that cause applicants to lose the ability to complete the video response - especially when the program is set to only accept one answer.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2018
Tracy R.
Managing Partner
201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2017

"Great software, very user-friendly!"

Comments: The VidCruiter software has significantly helped us streamline our recruiting initiatives. The product design allows complete customization of the entire application process. VidCruiter has enabled us to efficiently screen thousands of applicants and hire qualified candidates. The support team at VidCruiter are both helpful and responsive. Highly recommended!

Pros: Extremely easy to use. Saves time and money.

Cons: Reporting options could be enhanced.

by VidCruiter on 26/06/2017

Hello Tracy, we're very happy to hear that you're enjoying our product and are even willing to recommend us! Customization has always been a high priority at VidCruiter and we're glad that you're taking advantage of this. Thank you for your input on our reporting system, we continuously seek ways to improve our software.

• Reviewed on 03/02/2017
Stephanie S.
Sourcer
Insurance, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2016

"VidCruiter for the Win!"

Comments: In my last role, I was assigned the not-so-small task of choosing a new video interviewing platform for our 50,000+ organization. Our recruiters source and interview literally hundreds of candidates a day, and with remote working capabilities being more in demand, it no longer makes sense for us to spend the money on flying every candidate in to our home office. I put in months of research, pros and cons comparisons, and cost analyses on every possible video interviewing software available on the internet, and I can honestly say VidCruiter is one of the best out there. I was blown away by the level of detail the demo call went into, and the representative I worked with was able to answer each of my questions, and even circled back on the specific ones he needed to find out more for. The trial period was lengthy and cost-effective, which allowed my managers to take ample time in testing the functionality across multiple groups to ensure it was a best fit. The software itself is amazing, and appears to be limitless in its capability from a UX perspective. Customizable design, easy to work with, security, organization, recovery options if a network connection occurs, you name it--they've got it! We invested in a broader package once we worked with the tool in its entirety, since every recruiter had a great experience working with it and said it came fully equipped with everything they need. My managers and I are very grateful to have come across such a great software, and will continue to invest since it will guaranteed only get better from here! Would highly recommend to any company of any size.

• Reviewed on 11/10/2016
Jenn V.
Administrative Assistant
Utilities, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/01/2017

"Vidcruiter is an amazing site!"

Comments: Vidcruiter has been an amazing site to use for our recruitment and training needs. Our rep from the start, has been incredibly helpful in assisting us on how to use the site, and always willing to fix any problems we have. With the amount of applicants our company receives daily, Vidcruiter has made the process more efficient, and helps us filter out candidates without us having to call each individual. Very happy with the service and site! would recommend this to all companies.

Pros: Applicant prescreens

Cons: there are no cons that we have regarding Vidcruiter!

by VidCruiter on 26/06/2017

Thank you, Jenn, your review is highly appreciated. Yes, Remi is one of the best on our team, he's always there to help everyone. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our services.

Joanne B.
Volunteer Recruitment
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees

"Great site"

Comments: I can't imagine any feature that is not available that can help in classifying, sorting and screening applicants. The customer support (CS) is always friendly and available with a very fast response time. I have found that if I do not have time to go through my own site to make a change, CS is happy to make it happen for me and lets me know when it's complete. Alternately, if I wish to know how to make changes, (CS rep) has been available to guide me via written or on screen navigation and has patiently walked me through instructions. We are very happy with VidCruiter.

Pros: Customer support and availability to customize features to suit as needed.

Cons: A lot of features I personally don't use so lots to look through.

by VidCruiter on 26/06/2017

One of our many goals is to provide the best customer service to all of our clients. We know that sorting and screening applicants is not an easy task. We're glad that people like you, Joanne, who use VidCruiter hiring platform are pleased. At VidCruiter, we also believed that including the company's culture is essential.

Christopher F.
Regional Talent Manager
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2018

"Vidcruiter is a helpful tool that offer amazing features."

Pros: Vidcruiter has great, responsive customer service. The software ultimately does save time with our on-boarding process.

Cons: because it is not very user friendly, it does not inspire user to take full advantage of its capability

by VidCruiter on 15/02/2018

Hi Christopher,

We are glad to hear that our platform is saving you time and that our customer service has been great.

It's important to note that you have access to unlimited training sessions to ensure that you are fully trained to take full advantage of your platform. Our Client Success team would be more than happy to schedule more training with you to help you overcome any lingering concerns. Please feel free to reach out to the Client Success team through the platforms built-in chat feature, by email, or phone to get something set up.

• Reviewed on 14/02/2018
Joseph H.
  • Reviewed on 25/03/2020

"One-stop platform for candidate screening, interviews, projects, references, ratings, rubrics & more"

Pros: It's a single place to handle our entire candidate flow, and adaptable for junior hires and senior hires alike.
We learned recently that you can even conduct video & phone screens directly inside the website itself! It takes care of recording, allows for note-taking in real-time, and for multiple people to call in.

Cons: With so many different features, it can definitely be confusing to use, and I know our adminstrators are also learning as they go. It can be a bit tricky to set up and in theory if we can get it set up the way that works well for us we can stick with it -- but new features come out and we want to benefit from them, so it can be a bit of a struggle. Still, doing all of this manually would be much worse so we're happy there's a platform that covers all the steps for us.

• Reviewed on 25/03/2020
Byron W.

"Review of VidCruiter"

Pros: I like how it keeps everything together!

Cons: Smoothness of experience! Right now I have to receive a calendar invite and manually add it to my calendar. Additionally - I think the experience of bringing up resume/client page, the notetaking page could be a bit smoother. Having two tabs and multiple links to manage is a little tough.

by VidCruiter on 18/02/2020

Hello Byron,

Thanks for the awesome review!

We actually have a way for you to see both in one tab. I will make sure to tell your Client Success Manager to reach out and show you how to do this.

As for the auto-update to your calendar, I believe this is actually an Outlook setting. Our team will get in contact with you on how to correctly configure your Outlook settings.

This should fix both of your concerns.

Thanks,

Andrew S.
Senior Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2018

"Quite easy to use and functional"

Pros: Its user friendly, functional, technically sound and applicable. I especially, like the feature for uploading of resume and application letters. Additionally, the live interviews hyperlink and notes are also good.

by VidCruiter on 01/03/2018

Hello Andrew,

We are glad to hear that you have found our platform easy to use. It is also great to know that you have been able to take advantage of some of our great features. As always, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to continually improving your recruitment process together.

Mike T.
Director of Learning & Development
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 Employees

"My experience"

Comments: I would like to start by saying, I am a user of the software, not the person who set it up.
So my experiences might not be optimal.
Vidcruiter in general works fine.
Sometimes is a little clunky and cumbersome, especially with navigation and trying to locate certain aspects of someone's application or changing titles, etc.
It has some very good features, but sometimes these features also seem limited by imposed criteria, e.g. timeframes.
I received minimal help in using from customer support when it was first implemented and we had lots of problems.
When I ask for something to be changed or assistance then I get what I asked for, nothing more. Sometimes suggestions or opinions or advice would be nice.

by Kyle on 31/01/2017

Hello Mike,

We are sorry to hear that you received minimal training. Every user has access to unlimited training, and it appears that this was not communicated to you properly when you were invited to join the platform. Our Account Managers continually work with their client's users to evolve their recruitment process and ensure that it meets their needs. We have forwarded your comment to your Account Manager so that they can connect with you and help rectify the challenges that you have faced. We look forward to providing you with the experience that every VidCruiter user typically receives.

Manager of Recruiting & Digital Strategy
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2020

"This software has it all!"

Comments: Our trial period has been great. Support is A+ and so far the platform is awesome.

Pros: I really like that that the process for the applicant and recruiter can be customized to our specifications from start to finish.

Cons: The only con that I can think of is the applicant having to download an app to do a video interview. I think that deters some people.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2020
Tse theng O.
Associate
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2017

"Not User Friendly"

Pros: Customizable to the organization's requirements
Many functions available
Great customer support available

Cons: Slow server
Complicated to use
Poor user interface and experience
Hard to learn
Did not think through on the user journey

by Kyle on 18/05/2017

Tse, Sean here wanting to personally respond to your comment as your reviews and feedback are extremely important to us here at VidCruiter. As you may or may not know, we offer unlimited training and support for all our clients and all their users. The user journey is usually configured to your exact needs by an Expert here once you go through your first 3 or 4 training classes. It appears not all team members opted to attend our training classes and this could have caused a varied experience per user.

Since you raised the server speed concerns with us, we have increased our server capacity in Malaysia. With this improvement, your speed issue has been resolved as we now have auto-scaling servers. Again, I apologize, and if you email me directly, I will ensure to either extend your contract for free or add-on additional products for free to ensure you have 100% satisfaction with our products and tools. Warmest Regards, Sean.

• Reviewed on 13/04/2017
Chris R.
Chris R.
Chair - Volunteer recruitment and accreditation
  • Reviewed on 03/07/2015

"Can Track Champs"

Comments: We first contacted VidCruiter to help us develop volunteer recruitment software for a project that would require the intake and management of over 300 volunteers. The software not only satisfied our needs but exceeded them as we learned the possibilities. VidCruiter were also very responsive to our very specific needs and turnaround times were very quick on our requests.

by VidCruiter on 26/06/2017

Thank you, Chris, for that kind review. It's our passion to provide solutions especially for organizations looking for an efficient way to recruit the best people in any industry or field.

• Reviewed on 03/07/2015
Angela P.
Angela P.
Managing Partner
  • Reviewed on 04/06/2015

"Happily recommend VidCruiter"

Comments: Vidcruiter is reliable and customizable and has streamlined our internal recruiting process and improved overall efficiencies. VidCruiter is dedicated to continuous improvement and is always looking for ways to improve the experience for its clients. Limitations remain as it pertains to reporting and data exporting but they are looking at ways to develop both.

by VidCruiter on 26/06/2017

We're happy, Angela, that you find VidCruiter a reliable hiring platform. Yes, at VidCruiter, we make sure that we can meet our customer's unique needs and requirements. Thanks for recommending us.

• Reviewed on 04/06/2015
Suzanne B.
Human Resources Generalist
  • Reviewed on 25/03/2015

"Training on new functionality"

Comments: We are very pleased with the new functionality of the system and especially the customer service we receive from Remi Gaudet. He is very knowledgeable with regards to answering all of our questions with great knowledge and enthusiasm.
Keep up the great work!!!

by VidCruiter on 26/06/2017

Wow, thank you Suzanne for the feedback! We're glad that you're pleased with the new functionality of our system. Thanks for giving credits to our customer service team, we're always here to give reliable service.

• Reviewed on 25/03/2015
Jim J.

"VidCruiter Review"

Comments: We have used VidCruiter for several years and the hiring of more than a dozen analysts and associates. It has significantly reduced the time consumed in scoping and interviewing candidates, saved us money and improved our hires.

by VidCruiter on 26/06/2017

At VidCruiter, we appreciate people like you Jim! We're more than happy with your feedback, it helps us maintain or even enhance the great qualities you loved about us.

Tasha C.
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2017

"Unwavering Customer Service"

Comments: The team is always super responsive and incredibly helpful. Any time my team or I have an issue, our rep is on it, right away and usually circles in less than 24 hours with a solution.

by VidCruiter on 22/06/2017

Fast and reliable customer satisfaction is one of our main goals. Our Customer Service team is well-trained to provide you with the optimal solutions 24/7. A big thanks Tasha for these wonderful words.

• Reviewed on 01/02/2017
Student
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2021

"Pre-recorded and live interviews make a great combination"

Comments: VidCruiter has been an invaluable resource during a time when face-to-face interviews are not always possible.

Pros: VidCruiter cuts down on unnecessary screening by allowing pre-recorded interview tools. When this is complimented by live interviews, it creates a powerful tool for recruiting.

Cons: There are occasional technical difficulties, but the customer service is responsive and fixes any issues quickly.

• Reviewed on 13/02/2021
Hayley B.
HR Coordinator
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2020

"I love using VidCruiter!"

Comments: Since day one, our Account Manager has been very helpful and always friendly and understanding. If we have a problem, we don't have to wait longer than a few days to get it resolved. Their customer service is very friendly and informative, and always eager to help out.

Pros: I love how easy it is to use. Even things that seem somewhat intricate, their customer service is great and they're always there to help you.

Cons: There are some features that I believe should be added such as having certain hiring managers automatically tagged to a location, or to be able to filter tagged candidates to the top of each position. But overall, it's very easy to use.

Alternatives Considered: Greenhouse and The Applicant Manager

Reasons for Switching to VidCruiter: The other products seemed somewhat expensive and didn't have the right features we were looking for. VidCruiter seemed easier to use and more applicable to our hiring needs.

• Reviewed on 18/11/2020
Manager of Talent Recruitment
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/11/2017

"I've really enjoyed using VidCruiter. They make one of the biggest buckets of my work faster."

Pros: I like the accessibility of the videos and that I can even do reference checks with them. It makes my job so much easier and faster.

Cons: The aesthetics aren't always great. It can look a bit "bleh" and doesn't look like it's as tech advanced as it actually is.

• Reviewed on 01/11/2017