15 years helping Australian businesses

About Docusign

Docusign is changing how business gets done by empowering anyone to transact anytime, anywhere, on any device with trust and confidence

Learn more about Docusign

Pros:

Integrations and automations with Google suite also helping my business saving time and money. And because is paperless it has a positive effect on the protection of the planet.

Cons:

I worry about the security and how some one maybe able to hack into my account. Since it is an electronic signature it is hard to id if it is my handwriting.

Docusign ratings

4.7
4.5
4.7
4.5

9.0/10

Docusign has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 8,553 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Docusign before?

Filter reviews (8,553)

Klifton
Klifton
President in US
Design, 2–10 Employees

"Revolutionize Your Workflow with DocuSign: Streamline Signatures, Secure Your Documents, and Stay Organized!"

5.0 last week New

Comments: My overall experience with DocuSign has been outstanding. It has greatly improved the efficiency of my business processes, particularly in managing contracts and agreements. The convenience, security, and ease of use have made it an invaluable tool for my business!

Pros:

What I like most about DocuSign is how it simplifies the document signing process, making it easy and convenient for both myself and my clients.

Cons:

If I had to pick something, it would be that occasionally the interface could be slightly more intuitive, but this is a minor issue compared to the overall efficiency and convenience of the platform.

Ali
Founder in US
Computer Software, Self Employed

Great App but Poor Customer Appreciation in Docusign

5.0 5 days ago New

Pros:

The mobile experience is great and I love that it's very fast and instant.

Cons:

Sometimes they need location access and their customer service is terrible.

Wireless, Self Employed

HORRIBLE SERVICE

Pros:

Easy to use and send documents to clients

Cons:

Customer service and their billing system is whack!!!!! They lure you in with an annual subscription and then if you decide to cancel it, they continue to charge you!!!! Absolute leeches. They don’t give you a refund for past payments. They cancel your access and charge you for nothing????

Donald
Broker in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

DocuSign, Best in Class

Pros:

The ease of use is the best part. Anyone, of any and all tech experience can use and operate.

Cons:

They can work on document creation to create documents that we use easier.

Lucy
President of Sales in US
Cosmetics, 51–200 Employees

Most effective digital signature solution.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: It's a sustainable way , reduces paperwork and removing the need to print or keep more copies thus reducing costs.Its the safest way to sign and return documents anytime. I am a delighted user.

Pros:

Since I started using DocuSign my work is now more simplified, and it has really improved the task of signing and approving documents. It's an easy and more secure way,there is no need of sharing important documents which are in need of signing. It saves time which was to be used why doing the manual staff work. It's the best that have used so far and it's always available anytime of the day.

Cons:

No major challenges encountered while using DocuSign.

Jackson
Head of Operations in Lithuania
Higher Education, 10,000+ Employees

Docs Cloud Management

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Proposal generation and ease of online documents signing. Elegant file sharing and cloud data encryption.

Cons:

Sincerely, nothing to complain because it has it all.

Stephanie
Owner in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

5 Stars for Docusign

5.0 last week New

Pros:

Docusign has allowed efficiency in our company to sign contracts with customers and vendors! We also use Dropbox and the integration feature is helpful in maintaining files and allowing one source of storage accross the company.

Cons:

Docusign has been a positive for our office.

Amber
Finance Coordinator in US
Renewables & Environment, 11–50 Employees

Makes my job so much easier!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

My job is to make sure contracts get signed and then collect payment afterwards. We used to need to get handwritten signatures but it was so time consuming, but this makes everything so much easier!

Cons:

I don't dislike anything - it truly is great!

Operations Manager in UK
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Our companies go to tool

5.0 last month New

Pros:

We have used this product for a number of years now without any problems. Easy to use with ability to redact and amend any documents that had errors. Simple and easy process to pass on to another for a signature. Highly recommended

Cons:

Nothing but good things to say about docusign.

Higher Education, 51–200 Employees

Great product

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I was actually able to go to the head quarters that’s in San Fran to see a presentation. Loved it.

Pros:

We use this mostly to get contacts signed. It is secure. Also great when working with international clients.

Cons:

It is a bit expensive. Nothing else. Alot of People are now familiar with it.

Aaron
Aaron
Financial Advisor in Canada
Financial Services, Self Employed

Revolutionized my Business

Comments: Overall an overwhelmingly positive experience. I'm surprised this isn't a requirement in the industry of financial services.

Pros:

First and foremost, DocuSign enabled me to save close to 200 hours of traveling and meetings over a calendar year. Without realizing it at the time, I was then focusing more of my attention on other high priority activities, such as prospecting and acquiring clients. I found out later that DocuSign alone was allowing me to grow my business at a significantly faster pace. I had no idea that the software would have such an effect on the growth of my business, which requires lots of form filling and client signatures. My original intention was to just get rid of paper (which anyone reading this can agree creates logistical annoyances) and this software was highly referred by some colleagues that work in the real estate and financial services industry. It's the only software that's compliant in our industry/state. The interface and actual use of the software is so incredibly easy and straightforward to use, especially when it comes to labeling required fields and assigning those fields to your client/prospect. I particularly like how DocuSign immediately 'jumps' to the next required field for your client to sign. It makes sure that none of the necessary fields are left blank. An absolute must for business owners and salespersons looking to make their life easier.

Cons:

I wouldn't say it's a fault of the software per se, but when preparing applications that have a lot of fields to fill, it can be somewhat time consuming to fill the form and assigning these fields to the client. However, this isn't an issue if the document already has imbedded form fields.

Suzie
Piano Instructor in US
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Docusign Review

Comments: Overall, I'll always use DocuSign. I like that I can quickly send it over to my students, get contracts signed from newly enrolled students. Because of DocuSign, I'm able to get new student contracts done and everything is easier to save because I'm now paperless!! I LOVE that it doesn't eat up space on my devices because there's no downloading complications with this product.

Pros:

DocuSign is super easy to use! I like the simplistic layout, and how I'm able to use the software universally on any of my devices.

Cons:

I wish there was a better way to edit certain parts of documents if needed, make marks on docs, and ad images would be nice.

Soorya
Founder in US
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Excellent agreement and digital signature app

Comments: Excellent is the only word for this app. Extremely easy to start with, easy to customize, share and get things done ( signature, review or agreements) faster

Pros:

We love DocuSign for it's absolutely ease to create, send, share, remind the agreements that we share with our students and Parents. Its one tool that is the starting point of a relationship of our company with our customers. With ease, our customers can easily review, agree and sign the documents and since they are cloud enabled we can easily keep track of the documents, review for any clauses etc If you work with customers, this is the first investment you should do!

Cons:

We are in a per seater plan, and would have liked to have payment plan enabled for the pay-per-seat plan as well. Currently its only for business pro plans and onwards. That being said, it does not affect our business or sales process and collections. Just good to have feature for paid users as well

Pawan
Manager Admin & Facility in India
Construction, 51–200 Employees

"The best user friendly Digital signature verifier Software in the industry."

Comments: Overall, DocuSign is a widely-used and well-regarded electronic signature and digital transaction management software. It is known for its ease of use, streamlined document signing process, security and compliance, and integrations with other software. These features make it a popular choice for individuals and organisations of all sizes, who need to manage a high volume of documents on a regular basis.Users appreciate the software's ability to automate and streamline the document signing process, saving time and effort compared to traditional methods. DocuSign's security features, such as encryption and authentication, also provide peace of mind for users handling sensitive and confidential documents.

Pros:

One of the most highly-regarded features of DocuSign is its ease of use. The software is designed to be intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for users to navigate and perform tasks. This makes it accessible for individuals and organizations of all sizes and technical abilities.Another feature that users appreciate is DocuSign's ability to streamline the document signing process. With the software, users can easily send documents for signature, track the progress of the signing process, and receive completed documents all within the same platform. This can save a significant amount of time and effort compared to traditional methods of sending, signing, and returning paper documents.DocuSign also offers a high level of security for its users. The software uses encryption and authentication to ensure that only authorised users can access and sign documents. Additionally, DocuSign is compliant with various global and industry-specific regulations, making it a reliable choice for organisations that need to comply with strict data security and privacy laws.Lastly, DocuSign offers a wide range of integrations with other software and systems, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Office, and Google Drive, which allows users to easily access and manage their documents from within their existing workflows. This makes it an efficient solution for businesses and organisations that need to manage a high volume of documents on a regular basis.Overall, DocuSign is widely liked for it

Cons:

While DocuSign is a widely-used and well-regarded electronic signature and digital transaction management software, there are a few potential disadvantages to consider.One disadvantage of DocuSign is its cost. The software is a subscription-based service, and the cost can be high for organizations that need to use the software on a regular basis. Additionally, some advanced features and integrations may require additional fees.Another potential disadvantage is that DocuSign is a cloud-based service, which means that it requires an internet connection to function. This can be an issue for organisations that operate in areas with limited or unreliable internet access.Some users also report that DocuSign's user interface can be confusing and difficult to navigate at times, particularly for those who are not familiar with electronic signature software.Lastly, DocuSign may not be suitable for all types of documents and use cases. For example, it may not be able to handle highly-sensitive or confidential documents that require a high level of security.It's worth noting that these disadvantages may vary depending on the specific needs and use cases of an organisation. It's always a good idea to thoroughly evaluate the software and its capabilities before making a decision.

Paul
Real Estate Agent in Guam
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Critical Software for Real Estate

Comments: My overall experience with DocuSign is nothing short of amazing. I really loved how user friendly it was to all age groups. I feel like it saves times for everyone and doesn't need my customer/client's immediate attention. This is a tool I would highly recommend to everyone involved in Real Estate.

Pros:

I liked the electronic/digital signature feature because it makes the lives of all parties simpler and easy when it comes to collecting documents. It works with every schedule.

Cons:

The least I liked about this software is that it needs to be advertised more so more users can take advantage of this amazing software (especially after the COVID-19 pandemic)

Janice
Operations Manager in US
Events Services, 2–10 Employees

Works well for contract management but I need more!

Comments: Overall DocuSign is a great platform when you want to manage your contracts, send to clients, and have them sign. It's not too great if you're expecting redline changes, but it works pretty well 80% of the time!

Pros:

We use DocuSign on the daily. Since we are an events services company, we deal with contracts every single day, approximately 10-20 contracts get sent out everyday. What we like about it is how it updates the manager that a contract has been signed, and how it easily upload the signed contract to our system.

Cons:

Our clients would need to go to another software to redline or make comments. Sometimes, instead of doing that, they'd provide it on an email and we need to redo the whole contract, which does not help with the back and forth.

Trevor
Asst. Director TPED in US
Government Administration, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The Most Popular Digital Signature Platform

Comments: DocuSign is used to contact clients that are isolated or quarantined for medical reasons, to get documents signed. The audit trail and authentication tools are helpful. It would be impossible to navigate the current professional climate without a digital signature platform, and DocuSign is the most popular. I would recommend shopping around and taking advantage of free trials before settling on one product.

Pros:

DocuSign is undoubtedly the most popular digital signature platform. The format is recognizable to most clients, and my IT department doesn't have much issue working with the template library. When DocuSign is properly set up, you are unlikely to experience any notable issues.

Cons:

The design is less than intuitive. My IT department struggles to navigate the administrative tools, and has issues understanding problems that users are having. To resolve issues, users often contact DocuSign IT before contacting our department IT. Thankfully, DocuSign IT is very helpful, and not a lot of time is spent waiting on hold.

Sharma
Sharma
Review for Rippling in Japan
Design, 51–200 Employees

Review for DocuSign

Pros:

Streamlined Workflows: DocuSign streamlines the document signing and approval process, allowing you to easily send, sign, and track documents from anywhere, which can save time and reduce errors.Secure: DocuSign uses advanced security features, such as encryption and multi-factor authentication, to ensure the privacy and security of your documents and data.Mobile Access: DocuSign works on mobile devices, which makes it easy to sign documents from anywhere, at any time.Customizable Templates: DocuSign offers customizable templates that can be tailored to fit your specific needs and requirements, which can save time and increase efficiency.Integration: DocuSign integrates with a wide range of other software applications, such as Salesforce, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office, which can help streamline workflows and reduce manual data entry.Analytics and Reporting: DocuSign provides advanced analytics and reporting features that can help you track the status of documents and gain insights into your document signing and approval processes.Customer Support: DocuSign provides excellent customer support, with online resources, email, and phone support available to users.Overall, DocuSign is a comprehensive and user-friendly software solution for document signing and approval, offering streamlined workflows, security, mobile access, customizable templates, integration, analytics, and excellent customer support.

Cons:

Pricing: DocuSign can be more expensive than some of its competitors, especially for users who need to send a large volume of documents or require more advanced features.Learning Curve: While DocuSign is generally user-friendly, some users may find the platform to have a slight learning curve, especially if they are not familiar with e-signature software or other document management systems.Limited Customization: While DocuSign offers customizable templates, some users may find that the platform is less flexible than they would like, particularly if they need to create more complex document workflows or require more advanced features.Internet Reliance: DocuSign applications are reliant on a stable internet connection, which means that users may experience disruptions in service or delays in accessing documents if their internet connection is unstable or goes down.Limited Compatibility: While DocuSign integrates with many other software applications, some users may find that the platform is not compatible with all of the software they use, which could create challenges for integration and workflows.Legal Limitations: While DocuSign is widely accepted as a legally binding e-signature solution, some legal jurisdictions may have specific requirements or limitations for electronic signatures that could create challenges for some users.

Manmohan
Manager in India
Graphic Design, 501–1,000 Employees

Streamline Your Signing Process with DocuSign

Comments: If you're looking to simplify the signing process of important documents, look no further than DocuSign. As someone who has used the software extensively, I can attest to the fact that it makes signing documents a breeze.The beauty of DocuSign is that it eliminates the need for printing out documents, signing them manually, scanning them, and then sending them back. Instead, you can simply sign documents electronically, whether you're on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. This saves you time, paper, and ink, making it an eco-friendly option.The user interface of DocuSign is also incredibly user-friendly. The dashboard is easy to navigate, and you can easily upload documents to be signed, add fields for signatures, initials, and text boxes, and send them to the relevant parties for signing. You can also set up automatic reminders for anyone who hasn't signed yet, ensuring that the process is efficient and timely.One of the best things about DocuSign is that it integrates with a wide range of software applications, including Dropbox, Google Drive, and Salesforce. This means that you can easily access and sign documents from wherever you are, making it an incredibly flexible option for busy professionals.The security of DocuSign is also top-notch. The software uses SSL encryption to protect all documents, and each user is required to provide two-factor authentication for added security. Furthermore, you can view an audit trail of all activities related to a document,

Pros:

1. Efficient and time-saving: One of the key benefits of DocuSign is that it streamlines the signing process, making it more efficient and saving time. With DocuSign, you no longer need to print, sign, scan, and mail documents, which can be a time-consuming and tedious process. Instead, you can sign documents electronically, saving you time and effort. This is particularly useful for businesses that need to process a large volume of documents quickly.2. User-friendly interface: DocuSign has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate. The dashboard is well-designed and provides all the necessary tools to upload documents, add fields for signatures, initials, and text boxes, and send them to the relevant parties for signing. You can also set up automatic reminders for anyone who hasn't signed yet, ensuring that the process is efficient and timely. The interface is intuitive and straightforward, which means that even those who are not tech-savvy can use it with ease.

Cons:

1. Cost: DocuSign is not a free service, and it can be expensive for small businesses or individuals. The pricing model of DocuSign depends on the subscription plan that you choose. The basic plan is free but has limited features, and the paid plans come with more features such as the ability to integrate with other software, branding customization, and bulk sending. However, the paid plans can be costly, especially for businesses that require multiple users to access the software. The cost of using DocuSign may be a disadvantage for some users who cannot afford it or do not want to pay for the service.2. Learning curve: Although DocuSign is a user-friendly software, it may take some time for new users to understand how to use the software effectively. The interface may appear overwhelming for new users, and it may take some time to figure out how to use the features effectively. Some of the features require additional steps to set up, such as adding signatures, text fields, or initials, and this can be time-consuming. Additionally, users may need to invest time in learning how to use the software efficiently to avoid errors that can occur during the signing process.

Nicholas G.
Nicholas G.
Chief Engineer in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Docusign is very easy to use and makes managing contracts very simple.

Comments: DocuSign tackles the fundamental problem of delivering and signing digital documents; in my case, it assisted me in resolving the issue of inefficient and time-consuming document workflows in businesses and organizations. Docusign solves the problem of people signing papers without having to print, physically sign, scan, and email them; this method is inconvenient; Docusign handles all of the work for you. DocuSign is one of the few electronic signature solutions that is generally recognized and utilized in numerous sectors and government agencies.

Pros:

Docusign is extremely simple to use, allowing you to just point and click and, if required, effortlessly submit and forward without having to recreate the document being delivered; virtually any agreement can be signed electronically across all business sectors and industries. DocuSign eSignature removes the expenses associated with printing, mailing, and storage agreements; it is also extremely simple to use and secure. With the aid of connectors, we can automate the majority of the human labor. Docusign makes doing business easy with digital contracts that are as good as paper and can be delivered to individuals all over the world.

Cons:

Despite the fact that the method is extremely basic, I had difficulty integrating it with the servicenow application engine, I would also like a nice user manual, the absence of instructions and articles exacerbated my aggravation. I also believe that the possibility to modify forms might be made a bit easier; editing papers and adding new fields may be difficult.

Sandy
HR Manager in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Makes Paperwork Seamless

Comments: Obtaining a DocuSign account was one of the smartest decisions I made in my role in HR. I figured we'd obtain this software and use it to sign documents on an ad-hoc basis, but because it's so easy to use and simple to customize, it's truly become an extension of our business and is used by many departments, HR, Legal, Finance, and Executives.

Pros:

First of all, DocuSign is a popular choice for many companies, which makes it a seamless technology to use with your employees, vendors, and clients. It's easy to have someone sign a document with the system because it's widely used so people are familiar with what the interface looks like and how they go through the steps to fill in forms and sign documents. We don't really have to train people on how to use it since it's so intuitive. Another big benefit is the ease of use of the software on any device. I don't have to worry for days if someone can figure out how to open a document and sign where needed, they can just pull it up on their phone or computer and complete it in a matter of seconds. Seems like a small thing but compared to using pen and paper or another software this is something that saves us so much time. I also love that the website interface is customizable with your colors and logo. Our company rebranded our logo and colors recently so I've had the chance to set up our DocuSign Brand twice now. Both were very easy and this allows for a very professional look and feel for those who use the system. After years of working in HR without an electronic signing platform, and after using a competitor to DocuSign at another organization, I can now say I cannot live without this system. Their prices are fair, their product is so easy to use, and I have so much more time to focus on other stuff in my role, not worrying if someone can figure out a signature.

Cons:

The only thing I wish we could do is take the data submitted into a form (for example, a number put into one box and the name of who entered it) and then put that into a trackable spreadsheet. But, this is not the main functionality of the system so I get why this has not been fully flushed out yet. Otherwise it works great for all the ways we use it.

Ed
Ed
Lead Systems Analyst in US
Information Technology & Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Poor account/user management, poor bulk signing

Pros:

- The one-off signature process is relatively strait forward - Pretty clean interface - Seems to have a decent API and integrate with other products

Cons:

Speaking as an enterprise administrator, organization/sub-account/user management is a joke. It's certainly an afterthought after the basic product was created. Seems like they are bandaging it together rather than thoughtfully designing a solution that is robust and scalable. Even after countless emails, phone calls, screen shares, etc., basic operations have yet to be completed. Things are only getting worse. It's no wonder the service costs so much, all this money going into support must come from somewhere! Bulk signing is more like generating many single distributions. There's no way to mass void, mass correct, or track status of a single bulk request. Make a mistake sending to 1000 people? You'll need to void 1000 individual envelopes. There's other bugs and un-intuitive design decisions involved with the bulk send that I wont get into here. Other things worth noting - Activating additional sub-accounts forces a password reset for that user - Resetting passwords also requires resetting security questions - Adding an admin to an account does not use a select list of exiting users. Instead, the existing admin must manually type in a name/email address, and if that doesn't match an existing user, a new user is created. I personally ended up with 4 accounts tied to a single SSO email address. The structure is so convoluted, I'm having difficulty explaining it.

Laurent
IT engineer in Tunisia
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

My Review for DocuSign

Comments: Personally, DocuSign is a tool that I use frequently and would recommend to anyone for the simple and good reason; the latter makes your personal or professional life easier but also perfectly meets the criterion of time saving, in particular speed of use.Personally, DocuSign is a tool that I use frequently and would recommend to anyone for the simple and good reason; the latter makes your personal or professional life easier but also perfectly meets the criterion of time saving, in particular speed of use.Personally, DocuSign is a tool that I use frequently and would recommend to anyone for the simple and good reason; the latter makes your personal or professional life easier but also perfectly meets the criterion of time saving, in particular speed of use.

Pros:

The DocuSign - eSignature avenue completes the missing link in a long process of an online approval chain. In its particularity to accelerate the agreements between different or several parties, by radicating the manual aspect of certain tasks but even more by facilitating the interconnection with various tools and systems. With its security system of encryption keys and its complete identification processes throughout its use; we see that with DocuSign: "The guarantee of both the authenticity of the signature and the integrity of the document is at the heart of its priority for its users. Hence, theft, hacking of documents or even forgery of electronic signatures is of a high level of difficulty.

Cons:

Like any DocuSign tool or software, zero risk does not exist. Nowadays, with technological or digital advances. Security is a constant challenge because in the vast majority of cases of identity theft; this was done during the loss or theft of a smartphone and a laptop computer and the victim sees himself being exposed to all forms of abuse including the signing of personal or professional documents without his approval.

LAURA
Owner in US
Cosmetics, Self Employed

Client-Based Company's Best Friend

Comments: DocuSign is a great program that has saved me on more than one occasion. I had a client in Taiwan that needed to sign something within 12 hours or we would miss the deadline, if it wasn't for Docusign, that would never be a possibility. I use it daily and am extremely pleased with my experiences.

Pros:

This software saves tons of paper. My business is client-based and we require a lot of negotiations which, of course, must all be signed or initialed for approval. Because DocuSign has digital copies of the contracts, we can just mark them up in DocuSign and then send them off to the client to sign. It can be used all over the world. If I need to sign something from home, I just click. If I have a client in Japan and I'm located in the states, we just use DocuSign to get their signatures without having to put anything in the mail. I can CC anyone when I send out a document and everyone is notified when it is completed so we can take action right away. It lets you know that someone has opened the document but hasn't signed so you can reach out to your client and ask if they need clarification on the contract. It's clear and easy to use, even for those that aren't tech-savvy.

Cons:

I don't have a very long list for cons when it comes to this software. I wish that I could replace a document after one or more of the parties have signed but the document isn't completed. I often have clients that sign without reading and then read after signing and want to change things.

Brizl
IT in Philippines
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Maximizing Efficiency with DocuSign: A User's Perspective

Comments: I've learned how useful and convenient DocuSign software is for our contract management process. Nevertheless, while using the software, we discovered some drawbacks and difficulties. The user interface, which can occasionally be perplexing and challenging to navigate, is one problem we have encountered. Some of our team members now have a steeper learning curve as a result of this, and it has also slowed down our workflow. The price of the software can also be quite high, particularly for larger organizations that need multiple licenses. Our budget may be impacted by how quickly this adds up. DocuSign has been a useful tool for us overall, but it's important to be aware of these drawbacks when looking at it as a contract management solution.

Pros:

It's a very effective tool for streamlining our contract management process as an IT user. Compared to conventional paper-based processes, the software's user-friendly interface makes it simple to sign, send, and manage documents electronically, saving us a lot of time and effort. For our remote workers, the ability to sign and send documents from any location, using any device, at any time, is particularly useful.It is a high level of security and adherence to industry standards are two additional key benefits. When using the software, we can be sure that our private documents are safe and protected. We also gain valuable insight into the status of our contracts thanks to the software's robust tracking and reporting features, which also give us more visibility and control over our document management procedures.

Cons:

I've encountered a few issues with the DocuSign software that detract from the overall experience. First off, the software is relatively expensive when compared to other comparable products on the market, which may be out of small businesses' price range. Second, learning how to navigate the software can be challenging and time-consuming. For new users, this may result in frustration and a protracted learning curve. And finally, I've experienced some technical issues, like sporadic bugs and slow loading times, which can interfere with my work and cause me to lose productivity.