• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.5 /5

About Deskera Books

Deskera Books is a cloud-based invoicing, accounting, order fulfilment, and inventory software for small business owners.

Learn more about Deskera Books

Tae Y.
Principle

"Making the Switch"

Comments: It covers distinct separate phases of my company and allows for the combining of different paid services. I look to continue saving on monthly expenses by having an effective and budget friendly solution.

Pros: I love that the developer of the software is listening to the users inside their Facebook private group and implementing the suggestions and changes. Any issues that arise are handled and provided with constant updates. New features and integrations are being deployed frequently, adding value to the purchase. The features and rich enough for my purposes and provides a tremendous value for my company.

Cons: While the software is not complex, making the transitions from decades of Quickbooks is time-consuming. I wish there was a way to import all my data and make the process a bit quicker and smoother. (Unless I overlooked this option somehow)

Ryan W.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2020

"Deskera Books is a great replacement for QuickBooks."

Pros: I've long been searching for a replacement for QuickBooks. Even my Intuit certified accounted loathes QuickBooks. Deskera Books has an easier interface and does everything I need it to do for invoicing and balancing my bank ledgers.

Cons: None so far. It does everything I need from an accounting standpoint.

Kenton M.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2020

"Just buy it, it's improving every single day"

Comments: I was not terribly happy with Deskera at first, but since dealing with their support team, my opinion has totally changed. They are great, and very responsive as previously mentioned. I am excited to see where they take this software, as I have no doubt that they will do great things with it. They still have a passion to please their customers, which is sorely lacking in most offerings on the market today.

Pros: Their responsive customer support is the best part. If you have an issue or find a problem, they act very quickly to resolve things. The program is also a pleasure to look at, and the app is quite nice also.

Cons: The product, well, this iteration of it, is young, so there are still glitches and bugs to work out. But they are not sitting back and taking their time on this. Development is very fast, and things are being added and corrected all the time.

• Reviewed on 07/12/2020
Arman M.
Sales
Information Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2020

"An affordable alternative to Xero and Quickbooks"

Comments: Very good. Finally, I can ditch all the costs associated with Quickbooks. Very easy also to switch from their user interface since it takes the same terminology any accountant CPA would do. Easy transition.

Pros: Very complete Accounting software that has everything a small business needs. - Multicurrency
- US Tax compliance Ready
- Inventory Management
- CCPA & GDPR compliant
Very solid and quality product overall. great combo if you use the full suite (namely Deskerra Sales CRM + People for HR).

Cons: Nothing in particular. EU Tax compliance is lacking a bit at the moment but being in touch with their development team I know it will be live very soon.

Ameya A.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2020

"Finally Something That Works for India"

Comments: Overall the experience is good so far.

Pros: Hi, I have been looking for a software for our oganization that can manage customer support, invoicing and other regular tasks. We were using Zoho for quite sometime and later the cost got unaffordable. When I discovered Deskera, it solved most problems. It is easy to use, affordable. The best thing is that is is compatible to Indian GST. I have tried many tools before switching from Zoho but none was natively compatible to Indian GST All tools either had an option to manually add all details to create a remotely good and compatible invoice as per the norms. But Deskera handles all that on its own. Also since it is cloud based, we are not restircted to one location and can work on the go even on the phone via the mobile -app Also, it comes with 3 in 1 tool. It provides Deskera Books, CRM and People. So I dont need to rely on multiple tools. I am happy that i discovered them.

Cons: It was a little tough to switch from other product but may be that is involved in all transitions.

Ethan T.
VP Sales
Machinery, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2017

"Awesome Features and Support"

Comments: I have been using Deskera for about 3 years now. I like the compliance of the system. Maximum ERP systems have the capability to be a good fit for most of your business. The actual key to success is how well they allow you to pull and spread the software to meet your exclusive business requirements. Deskera ERP excels at this. With user defined forms and reports, customizable alerts to monitor system changes, and change tracking to the field level, it provides the tools I need to handle our specific use cases. I am also very pleased with support provided. Deskera does an excessive job of monitoring user needs and working to improve the system. There have been a many new features added over the times that provide us with best option to manage our business.

Pros: Ease Customization
Value Added Features
Customer Support

Cons: None

• Reviewed on 07/04/2017
Aka R.
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2020

"Deskera will rule in this era"

Comments: Deskera is so huge in terms of features and uses that it is hard to begin! Deskera gives remarkably more value than the amount you spend. Being a small company, Deskera already provides more than what I need. I am happy that now I can go for a real expansion of my agency. I couldn't be more satisfied with my decision.

Pros: I love the process of setting up my account in Deskera, the customer support team is fabulous, and they helped me out even in the minutest issues. They pay their highest attention in detail and they make a point to make it supreme until you are satisfied with it. Deskera functionalities are awesome and they have made an amazing general user interface Deskera delivers maximum possibilities in almost all aspects Their mobile app is incredibly well designed and useful. Deskera is my 24-hour friend and is way more than just a general saas or app.

Cons: Synchronization between their three different apps is not as smooth as expected. Integrating Deskera with some more third-party software and saas apps will make it even more useful for me. I am considering that the 'cons' are nothing but just some teething trouble for Deskera. After a few conversations with customer support, I can clearly get the fact that there is a lot more to come and I am really very thrilled to join this team as a user in its early stages.

• Reviewed on 29/11/2020
Joe R.
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2020

"Great solution for keeping business accounting organized"

Pros: I love that Deskera allows me to keep my business financials all organized and in one place, including payroll, a huge service that I love having baked into my bookkeeping service.

Cons: As Deskera expands to new markets, there are a few bugs that understandably need to be ironed out. We had an issue inputting zip codes that begin with zero, but customer support was responsive to the issue.

Aarav D.
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2017

"Best Integrated ERP System - Easy and Quick Implementation"

Pros: We are looking for ERP and CRM all together to manage our factory, shops and vendors from one place, glad that all integration available in Deskera with ease and simple way. Implementation experience was awesome; support team is always available whenever required.

Cons: Required some extra efforts and time to understand advance features, but it’s worth it. Rest product is awesome and working smoothly.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2017
Ruby V.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2020

"A complete software suite with a very affordable price"

Comments: Using a complete and modern business suite which has a high degree of compliance with Indonesian requirements without doing any customization is just like a dream come true.

Pros: The software provides a complete functionality that suits my business, especially its high degree of compliance with Indonesian requirements.

Cons: By the time I purchased the product, there is no integration between customers in Deskera Books and contacts in CRM module. But the integration is in their roadmap. I'm not heavily using the CRM module anyway. So it's still fine.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2020
Natapol S.
COO
Sporting Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"A True All-in-One that does it all!"

Pros: - UI/UX are very pleasant to work with and intuitively easy to start immediately out of the box.
- Bookkeeping/ERP functions are great and cover everything you need to do in this are
- The app is quite fast and smooth
- Mobile App is very well made. It is actually usable unlike most other products in the market. A big thumb up to Deskera team.
- CRM and HR features are the big bonus

Cons: - I would love a compliance with my local IRS (Thailand)
- Integration with local Thai banks is missing

Parvez S.
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2017
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2017
Howard A.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2020

"Great Well Rounded Software"

Pros: I am just getting started browsing all the possibilities that Deskera has to offer. Overtime this software will allow me to cut-off some of my other programs for which I am paying monthly or annually. I am excited about having an all-in-one software for many of the most essential parts of my business!!

Cons: so far software has exceeded my expectations

• Reviewed on 04/12/2020
Mohammad H.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2020

"Great Software but need improvement"

Comments: I am still learning to use the functions that is included in the app. The learning curve is a bit long. I think they will be a contender in the accounting mobile app space.

Pros: This software is having a lot of functions that makes it a great app. The app is like an ERP in a pocket. You can manage clients books from the same app where you manage your own accounts. A lot of things can be accomplished just from the mobile app and that is really outstanding.

Cons: When you get into using the app, then you realise that some of the function is actually very basic. One example is the chart of account that can be created. Only single level for a comprehensive software.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2020
Chaz B.
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2020

"Complete package - all in one place"

Pros: Deskera Books, as well as the remaining parts of the suite, are an amazing solution for growing businesses!

Cons: Like many other software packages, the UI could be more intuitive.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2020

"Helpful App for SMEs!"

Pros: Apart from the extensive features, the user-friendliness is commendable. The customer service is great and they respond very fast. I like their HR features which were easy to use and UX/UI is good.

Cons: There are some bugs here and there but I believe it will be solved over time. The customer service is excellent and they respond very fast. So i do not see how they will not be able to solve these technical issues eventually.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2020
Webmaster and Product Researcher
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2020

"Great Mobile Experience. Great Software"

Comments: Deskera Books is still a work in progress, but the product is evolving rapidly. As it stands now, Deskera Books has more than enough features for you to run your business.

Pros: Deskera Books is amazing on mobile from a UI/UX perspective. It's desktop UI/UX is also modern. I really like how easy it is to create professional looking invoices using their invoice generator.

Cons: Deskera doesn't have cash-basis accounting as an option, which could pose an issue if you rely on that accounting method.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2020
Hector B.
Staff Accountant
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2017

"Good funtionality"

Pros: Price. People were very friendly. A lot of the tools they have to offer are incorporated into the higher end models

Cons: We were looking more for a business ready implementation. What they had to offer required more customization than we were looking for.

• Reviewed on 07/11/2017
Azim R.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"Ease of use, smooth experience"

Comments: Overall is great experience I should say. As thing get easier with this software, we can focus more on other things.

Pros: CRM, api. These 2 things really make deskera different. With integration ready with other app, sync between them is just a few clicks away. Integration is the thing I like the most about this software.

Cons: It's lack integration for bank feed for my country. As I'm using other bank rather than integrated bank, it makes extra effort to key in some data manually.

Richard C.
Sales
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2020

"Serious integration-with the suite and with those outside"

Pros: Say bye to QuickBook Deskera is a substitute for my QuickBooks that I've been using for the past 2 + years. In addition, Deskera not only provides an accounting solution but also eliminates the need to use HR Partner for an HR solution for my organization! The CRM is the cherry on top, can't wait to see the growth efforts of this ASIA Pacific business as the product is only going to improve from here on, on the basis of their founder 's dedication as it has been in the industry for the last decade.

Cons: I used many invoicing systems, like Wave, and a few smaller separate ones, as well as the invoicing portion in a few product suites. What attracted me to Deskera is not only the existing integration of three internal components for our core business needs, but what seems to be a strong comment on both more in-house integration with related services and concrete plans to work well with outside services like Pabbly connect

• Reviewed on 04/11/2020
Carrie S.
Life Coach
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"Deskera is a great combination business solution platform!"

Pros: As I prepare to launch my business, I love the convenience and affordability of having an all-in-one solution for accounting, CRM, (and payroll if I decide to expand in the future). And I have to give a shout-out to how interactive and responsive this company's management team is, as well. They are ever-present in the Facebook group, giving lots of video demos, responding to posts, keeping us updated on new features and plans, asking for our input about which features we want next, solving problems, and treating us exceptionally well overall! I've never seen such warm and dedicated company leaders as these. It makes all of the difference! I highly recommend getting Deskera to have an integrated system, and get that personal touch as you are included in the development process of this tool.

Cons: I think that the CRM portion could use some more advanced features, and I have faith that the wonderfully responsive Deskera management team will take all of our suggestions to develop the product to its full potential!

Harper W.
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2017
Dr. suman H.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2020

"Deskera will create a new era in integrated business management software"

Pros: All-in one software for managing business processes.
Very short learning curve.
Amazing mobile app.

Cons: Automation features are missing (update: they are coming up with visual automation builder - impressive)

• Reviewed on 09/12/2020
Randy P.
General Manager
Plastics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2021

"Bad purchase"

Comments: their tech team and sales team basically lied about its capabilities. They can not be reached, and will not return phone calls or emails.

Pros: it was relatively inexpensive, but really a waste of money since it did not work. We needed it to keep track of mfg machines and production.

Cons: Does not work for what we needed it to do. we were promised it would take information from our mfg machines and work with our production, which it did not do at all.

• Reviewed on 05/01/2021