• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.4 /5

About amoCRM

amoCRM is the world's first messaging-powered CRM. It features sales pipeline, lead tracking, multichannel communication and more.

Learn more about amoCRM

Felipe P.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2020

"Great features and nice customer service at a fair price"

Comments: Price is reasonable for all feature in get and customer service is exceptional.

Pros: They have integrations with the major social networks like Instagram, Facebook, Gmail and the most important Whatsapp via Twilio, which allow you to integrate in a legal way. They also have a live chat with chatbot that works fine. Of course they are not a chat company, so it's simples, but it works fine to most activities.

Cons: The filter features are limited and sometimes things like select a empty field, depending on field type, it's impossible.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2020
Matthew B.
Member
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2021

"Cost-effective yet powerful CRM alternative"

Comments: This is a good company. They are new enough to not be tied to old technology, but old enough to know what they are doing. Their live chat support has been excellent for us as well.

Pros: This is the only CRM we found that integrated with Social Media messaging, which is the preferred communication medium for many of our customers. We used to have our team using Facebook messenger within our FB Business Manager page directly, but now we can have these Messenger interactions INSIDE our CRM and then bridge those conversations into texts and phone calls. The software is intuitive and its user interface is excellent. There are many Automotive-specific CRM tools out there, but they are all old and clunky compared to amoCRM.

Cons: The integration with FB is treated as a "bot" on the FB side, even though we have real humans in our call center replying to customers via amoCRM. This means that a stricter set of rules is applied to our conversations from FB, and we've had the link shut down a couple times. It's still a great integration to have--especially considering that no other CRMs can do this. Also, the integration with Twilio is quite limited when it comes to outbound and inbound calls. I love the automatic call recording features, but we are not able to assign agent-specific numbers that customers can call back. It would be wonderful if we could have a mini-IVR inside amoCRM so that when customers call us back the routing could be more efficient. The smartphone app could be better too.

• Reviewed on 26/01/2021
Brian møller J.
CEO & Founder
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2018

"Clarity, Complexity into Simplicity. Organized. Time for content instead of Administration"

Comments: I finally have the needed tool to give my customer service as I desired. I can finally correct the long processes into specific steps and see where the exact improvement is needed for the results we aim for. It helps to have a clear plan and easy of access for all employees to collaborate on. This benefits the intern communication and makes an administrative task a lighthearted assignment and joyful instead of draining and complicated.

Pros: I love the functionalities. They are seemingly endless and can be integrated to any already setup softwares. It integrates all in one package, management into a single tool for overview and simplicity. I can launch a whole campaign, inform co-workers for tasks and have it replicated within a minute.
There is access to all parts of the process from receiving customers on homepage, phonecall or facetoface.
And then you simply put it into the system and have a precise engagement to any customer and their unique connection with my company.
I can finally deliver the customer service and build the relationships as deep and interactive as I desired. To build trust, accountability, unique care and personalized treatment to each and everyone that will benefit. I have clarity in the process, can improve and see statistics to each and every step on the path. Improvement is now a actuality not a wish or dream. And it makes it easy to do so as well.

Cons: Well, the software has so many functions and abilities, it takes a while to engage the whole team into all of its areas and ways. I'd like a function to turn on specific features only as a startup and then move into advanced features instead of having it all at once.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2018
Алексей З.
Online Media
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2015

"amoCRM the best system for sales"

Comments: I work in sales for 20 years, at different times work with clients was organized differently - these were tables
in Excel and CRM systems, and even entries in a diary. But in 2011, I met amoCRM and since then not leave
with this magnificent system for conducting customers and sales accounting.
Two years ago, I launched the next startup, and of course chose amoCRM to work with clients, because with this system
it is impossible to miss the problem in the transaction, or to lose the attention of the client.
At the same time I'm always aware of how effective my sales managers work. In amoCRM I easily get all the statistics
on sales of my company from anywhere in the world where there is Internet because of using cloud technologies!
I have already recommended amoCRM to all my friends entrepreneurs and will recommend to conduct sales!

• Reviewed on 11/12/2015
Ahmed F.
student
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2019

"It Is For You"

Comments: I at long last have the required device to give my client care as I wanted. I can at last right the long procedures into explicit advances and see where the precise improvement is required for the outcomes we go for. It has a reasonable arrangement and simple of access for all workers to team up on. This advantages the understudy correspondence and makes an authoritative undertaking a happy task and euphoric as opposed to depleting and confused.

Pros: I deal with a great deal of records for various customers. Since we can't pick our records and are alloted to assigned customers, we have to realize how to manage individuals. Each customer is extraordinary and interesting, which means you need to adjust to their style and needs. I really depend on amoCRM for getting client data, utilizing internet based life the executives highlights and progress following. This product empowers me to dispatch a battle and increase leads. This product enables me to discuss adequately with my customers and keeps me directly on track with what steps to take.

Cons: Engineers ought to refine the interface, make it progressively others conscious: expel pointless apparatuses from the principle menu, disentangle joining records to cards.

by QSOFT on 15/10/2019

Hey Ahmed,

Thanks for your feedback!

• Reviewed on 04/10/2019
Anastasia Z.
UI/UX Designer
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2019

"Great storage solution"

Pros: I work as a web application developer and use the platform mainly for communication with colleagues and for accessing various documents of our company. If the platform is viewed as cloud storage, then amoCRM is the perfect solution. Using the platform, you can save on third-party storage.

Cons: Developers should refine the interface, make it more humane: remove unnecessary tools from the main menu, simplify attaching files to cards.

by QSOFT on 22/05/2019

Hi, Anastasia,

Thanks for your feedback!

It's awesome that you found amoCRM a perfect storage solution as well as a good tool for internal communication. As it's not an ordinary use case for our product, we'd love to make a short interview with your company representative. If there's an opportunity to do that, please, contact our marketing specialist at [email protected]

Thanks for your comment regarding the product's interface. We'll work more on making it as convenient as possible.

• Reviewed on 19/05/2019
Дмитрий А.
Information Technology & Services
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2015

"Amo crm converts time into money"

Comments: I Run a company that designs and promotes websites. Question about installing some common
system of working with clients stood for a long time, but could not decide what we will do,
how to customize the system to our business. Conversed on this topic with a friend who has a
business selling spare parts for cars.He advised the Amo CRM. His words I took not seriously,
because we have different lines of business. But decided to try it. After a week of use AmoCRM
realized that this is exactly what we need. The system is easily tuned under our direction.
Managers have studied for two hours. Of course, had to configure the system, but thanks to a
responsive service for dealing with customers, it managed to fulfill two working days.
Universal interface allows you to monitor the work of sales Department to see specific
figures on the purchase funnel, how many customers "went" and at what stage.
No need to spend time on endless meetings, set plans and to monitor their implementation.
Managers can see how much salary they will get at the end of the month.
Now I can log in anywhere (as frequent business traveller) where there
is access to the Internet and monitor the progress in the Department.
Still don't understand how we could do without this system. Regret not having done it before.
So many customers have missed. Amocrm is our workplace, our main tool in sales.
I advise amoCRM to anyone who value their time and their customers.

Pros: I have no complains about customer support service

Cons: Limited disk space. I would like more. But this is not so important

• Reviewed on 14/12/2015
Илкин Б.
Wine & Spirits
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2015

"Sales automation"

Comments: Our company has been using the system for automation of sales , because it is very convenient.
With amoCRM no client is lost, and sales funnel helps lead them systematically, according to the
business processes. Also, it was pretty easy to track problematic stages of the transaction, and work on them. Another clear advantage , I believe ,is intuitive and succinct basic functionality.

Pros: Any manager can quickly enough understand it. And with multi-function API we were able to fully automate the entire sales team, we have moved away from the human factor and the system is now much solves itself without distracting from the work of managers.
Another very convenient that the technical support system is open every day around the clock , and advise us on by telephone or by mail. I believe that for such features like amoCRM, its price is very democratic - we have it paid off for one successful deal! That it is another definite plus !

Cons: amoCRM only suitable for sales force automation, it is not suitable for automation projects and production.

by QSOFT LLC on 18/12/2015

Dear Ilkin! Thank you for review!
We are very pleased that you so highly value us!

• Reviewed on 16/12/2015
Yana G.
Deputy Head of PPC and PPA
Marketing & Advertising, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2018

"Convenient business management system"

Pros: We use amoCRM in our company for more than 3 years. The service provides a large set of useful tools for business management: a system of sales analytics, the function of creating a sales funnel. There is the possibility of integration with the website and the phone for the accounting of leads.

Cons: The first and, probably, the main disadvantage of the amoCRM business management service is that after you add a new manager to the system, he can see all the profits and turnover of the company.

• Reviewed on 07/12/2018
Vlad V.
VP of Operations
  • Reviewed on 01/01/2019

"Functional customer base accounting system"

Pros: In our company, we use the amoCRM system to account for the customer base and sales department transactions. The platform allows you to create sales funnels for reports and increase profits. There is full integration with mobile devices.

Cons: The first thing I would like to add to the accounting system amoCRM customer base is a tool for managing the company's internal resources. The second is a function to predict the number of sales.

• Reviewed on 01/01/2019
Oleg T.
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2019

"Simple and clear CRM, but there are serious disadvantages"

Pros: Of the many existing CRMs today, amoCRM is in my opinion one of the most simple and straightforward. It is perfect for solving basic tasks or starting, which I was able to see from my own experience. A good design and interface, there is the possibility of integration with other tools.

Cons: I can safely say that amoCRM has a lot of minuses. These are security problems, unstable work, and slow support that cannot solve customer problems promptly. And one more thing - the system is not flexible enough, which is important for business.

• Reviewed on 27/02/2019
Bernard O.
Chairman
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2019

"Great system, but support is very slow"

Pros: The amoCRM system is great for managing our company's sales. The platform allows us to conveniently carry out a full-fledged sales analysis and track employee performance.

Cons: In this CRM there is no possibility to divide leads into different categories. The support service does not respond promptly to requests, so a response can be expected for quite some time.

• Reviewed on 05/01/2019
Justina V.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2019

"Convenient system"

Pros: We started using amoCRM a long time ago, because the service perfectly collects in the statistics section all customer data for our company. There are many useful tools and integrations with third-party services.

Cons: Because of the large number of functions, it took me quite a lot of time to study them. It was possible to contact the support service to resolve the issues that arose only several days later.

• Reviewed on 10/01/2019
Matthew H.
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2018

"Good Product, but Few Integrations"

Comments: This is going to be a huge CRM in a few years when it fully matures. If it works for you now, it's worth a try.

Pros: The product looks great, has great workflows, and helps streamline a lot of boring data-entry tasks that bog down a lot of CRMs. Integration with multiple chat platforms is huge, if you communicate through customers through these channels this is the greatest service for you.

Cons: The software is new, so most common integrations you'd expect with a CRM just aren't there, or are only available through Zapier which is clunky. Calling is the biggest issue, the ONLY supported phone service is Twilio, and the Zapier integrations are just one way. My organization calls a lot more than it chats, so the service was clunky.

• Reviewed on 23/11/2018
Alex B.
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2019

"I can make your own database"

Pros: I really like the capabilities of the platform. With amoCRM, we have created a single employee database with contacts and personal data. This helps us quickly contact the right person, and not look for his contacts in the notebook.

Cons: The platform is unstable. Sometimes the connection to the server unexpectedly breaks. You can restore access almost immediately, but frequent departures are annoying.

• Reviewed on 28/11/2019
Anastasiia O.
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2019

"Difficult to contact customer service"

Pros: In amoCRM, our employees can easily create their own widgets. There is a wide variety of integrations with different analytical services. The system is convenient to set tasks and reminders for managers.

Cons: There is no opportunity to distribute leads in different categories. There is no tool to communicate with our customers using instant messaging. Difficult to contact customer support.

• Reviewed on 10/03/2019
Aksinya S.
HR
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2015

"Simple and containing all necessary functions system"

Comments: The first contact with the system is a step-by-step instruction about the main functions. The explanation is very simple and really easy to understand. Then while starting work with it, there become some questions and the main is how to add a new note. It was only one probnlem. All the other functions is very comfortable. The main preference of this system is that it works online and it is possible to use on any laptop of tab, or even on smartphone. It is very useful for our out-of-office sales-managers, and at the same time any manages can check sales-manager's activities.

by QSOFT on 01/10/2015

Dear Aksinya, thank you for your review. We are currently working on the new version of design and we do hope that you will find new UX more convenient and even more intuitive.

• Reviewed on 01/10/2015
Rajana K.
Copywriter
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2018

"The security system leaves much to be desired"

Pros: I really liked the amoCRM functionality, because it is quite extensive, and it's easy to understand. Its use for a short period of time allowed our company to significantly increase sales.

Cons: Letters go with a huge delay. There are too few widgets. The security of the system is not high enough, so accounts are often hacked.

• Reviewed on 15/03/2018
Olesya K.
Information Technology & Services
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2015

"Easy and economy! Wondeful"

Comments: From all the CRM products I tried and tested, I’d go with amoCRM. It sure does have its downsides, like complicated phoning option setup and inability to connect with many social networks, but overall, I’d give it 8.5 out of 10. Reason being, it has got all the functions that CRM user needs, including lead storing, follow up, progress and keeping all relevant information. It has all the major platform integrations, it communicates with your email and web site, provides all the stats and has forecasting tools. All that you get at a really fair price, much lower than competitors. Plus, some icing on the cake, you get the best possible support you can expect. So, going with amoCRM again and again.

• Reviewed on 07/12/2015
Alexey P.
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 23/12/2015

"Best cloud CRM for me"

Comments: As Director of Sales, I can confidently say that
amoCRM - your secret weapon to improve business performance.
The system makes it easy to control the conduct of all your transactions,
schedule tasks, mark all the upcoming events.
It is very convenient to create a list of contacts, there is ability to sort contacts by company.
The system has an informative mode of analytics that allows to
follow all steps of transactions and successfully bring them to the end.
Developers regularly update the system, because the world is not standing still.
My conclusion is this - amoCRM well suited to small business.

• Reviewed on 23/12/2015
Conrad K.
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2016

"I couldn't imagine using anything else!"

Comments: I have been using amoCRM now for the last 5 months and as I have said, I couldn't imagine using anything else. It's a really easy and user-friendly CRM and I'd recommend it to just about anyone looking for a simple tool that still gets the job done. Back when we were looking into several CRMs, I chose amoCRM because it had seemed to be one of the simplest. I was not let down. Whenever I had questions about something, Sang and Xenia from customer service helped out quickly. There is really nothing for me to complain about here.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2016
Belal F.
Manger
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2019

"Perfect services"

Pros: When use the service this company it's really very perfect use and all data system very agood.

Cons: Really very agood for use software services and developers.

• Reviewed on 09/11/2019
Anders S.
Head of Communication
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2018

"Overehelmed with functionality, but great guide and user interface"

Pros: The software really helps to create an automated sales system and create the customer experience desired. It helps to see where in the process We are, and what methods works and what not. Effective and can be utilized for new employees as well.

Cons: The functionality is overwhelming at first, so it takes quite some time to get familiar with the software and its use. Some of the categories are not so intuitively and one must look around some time before finding what is needed. Of course this goes easier over time.

• Reviewed on 23/04/2018
Aleks V.
IT Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"Not the best CRM"

Pros: We in the company refused to use this CRM. For start-up companies, service is still suitable for solving simple tasks, but not for us. The only advantage that we found is an excellent design, here the developers have tried.

Cons: Their support service is terrible: it does not solve problems, it does not help at all. The service is unstable: it often slows down. Many functions: sales funnels, automatic actions - in fact do not function.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2019
Leah M.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2018

"Sufficient for very basic functionality"

Pros: It is very user-friendly, it serves the purpose of establishing a basic database of contacts. It also integrates with Google.

Cons: I think it is quite pricey for the features they offer, especially considering that there are other systems in the market the offers more features for less cost.

• Reviewed on 17/08/2018