Less Annoying CRM Reviews

by Less Annoying CRM

• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.9 /5
    4.9 /5

About Less Annoying CRM

Small business software to manage leads, customer information, contact history and reminders, and emails.

Learn more about Less Annoying CRM

David K.
Managing Partner
Farming, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2020

"Perfect for most small businesses"

Comments: Really, really easy to learn and the support team is truly awesome. Always willing to help.

Pros: Ease of use and applicability to small business. Most CRM software seems to be designed for large companies and assumes they all have dedicated digital marketing resources constantly running campaigns. That description applies to about 20% of US Companies. Therefore, most CRM systems are expensive, hard to learn. For small business, using them makes as much sense as shooting a gnat with an elephant gun. Less Annoying is just right for many if not most small businesses.

Cons: There are some features in development I am anxious to see roll out, but none of them are business critical.

• Reviewed on 26/08/2020
Jeff K.
Insurance, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2018

"Used CRM programs for 20 years"

Comments: It works well for my use.

Pros: I've been using LACRM for over 2 years now. My company is just me...no employees...just me. So I was looking for a simple method to keep track of client data and a calendar that syncs with Google. LACRM checked most of my boxes and for the price per month I could live without certain features. Once I subscribed and began using the CRM I wanted to be able to color code events. I brought this to their attention and I was met with immediate response. At first, it was 'it won't do that' and maybe we could add that in the future. After a few follow-up emails with LACRM Customer Service (who are UH-MAY-ZING, BTW) they finally added the feature I wanted. However, they actually kicked it up several notches by also adding the ability to set up reoccuring events and also duplicate events. Plus, I can also quickly 'Sync' with Google and go to calendar settings directly from the calendar. Really great for me.

Cons: Now the CRM is almost perfect. Once thing I would love to see now is a search feature. For example, some Events (appointments) don't necessarily relate to a Contact in the CRM. I may have an appointment (Event), entered it into the CRM but the client was not interested, therefore no need to enter them into the CRM. But in a year or future date I may want to search for an Event (Appointment) I had previously. So if there was a calendar search feature I could locate the event when I enter a key word within any of the fields. Also, it would be nice to have the LACRM set up with a Mobile App.
The LACRM is perfectly named. It is simple to use, robust enough for my use and certainly NOT Annoying. :)

Eamon R.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2020

"CRM that actually is Less Annoying"

Comments: Simple to set up, easy to use, and most importantly people are using it!

Pros: Have over the years dealt with a range of CRM tools from high end to basic. It is a sector that almost seems obsessed with adding features and integrations that largely swamp users so that what gets used is a small subset of the functionality. Equally the more functionality the more the CRM begins to dictate how you conduct your business as against assist you to do it better.
Less Annoying CRM actually is exactly that - less annoying and even more, positively engaging. It has a minimalist approach but one which gets it just right - we use all the functionality and even the CRM agnostics use all the functionality. There is a compromise in that full integrations are limited but personally think that was the positive right choice. It is an excellent example of user focused software design.
In keeping with that its support mirrors that feeling - responsive with a human face. It is quite refreshing for support to tell you honestly what is and is not possible in a constructive way rather than endlessly trying to make you feel that you are being 'heard'.
So genuinely Less Annoying - fine job and hope it holds to its Philosophy as it grows

Cons: Given the design concept full enterprise integrations are a little limited. But in my view balance is right in that people use it, learning quickly and correctly to their needs.

Mark skovron P.
CEO | COO
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2018

"BEST TASK, PROJECT MGMT & CLIENT CRM THAT YOU ARE NOT USING!"

Comments: No learning curve, so my team dug right in = Productivity.
The team loves it = Means they use it = Tasks and Events are getting handled more effectively.
Using the CRM part to keep track of all clients, reps, and vendors = all in one place = gained efficiency.
Easy to CC emails and PDF's, other Docs right into client and reps files and immediately create quick tasks or events for follow-up = Nothing is falling through the cracks.
Every day, the agenda is emailed to each user = Your task list for the day.
Calendar feature is very dynamic.
The only thing this CRM doesn't do is my laundry, seriously!

Pros: It's crazy how many apps there are that do the same thing, and I've tried about 20 in this category. I LOVE this CRM! LACRM BEST PRACTICES:
1. Intuitive & Ease of Use = NO, I mean NO learning curve!
2. Exciting to use b/c I don't feel bogged down with 100 features to stare at that I don't need. 3. Free 30 Days. The least expensive app on the market. GREAT for individual entrepreneurs, small biz to med biz that aren't looking for a million features. If you are the kind of biz or management that wants your ppl to spend 60 days learning, then 2 hours a day using instead of doing their job b/c you're so tied up in being a manager -- go to something else, you won't like this. And tell your co-workers I feel sorry for them! Personally, we love it that this is mastered under 20 minutes, and we keep it up on the destops all day -- avail when we need it --but not a slave to it (looking at you Infusionsoft and Sales Force!)

Cons: Their strength is the only reason to go 4 stars here.
But let's be clear -- it's all about perspective.
There are a couple things I wish the task list would do, but in speaking with LACRM, they said they are rolling them out soon. (Can't beat the customer service - damn these people are friendly! I wish my family were this nice, LOL.) I'm begging them to white label the product -- my sales reps could sell it like crazy!

Jennie H.
Agent
Insurance, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2020

"Great choice"

Comments: The customer support is amazing. I didn’t know what a CRM even was a few years ago, and have realized how expensive they can be. Every time I compare with another agent what they use, and what they pay, I am amazed. When I ask what they do that I cannot, I am even more amazed. I’m not paying less for less- but less for the same or more capabilities. I needed cheap coming in, and I thought I would outgrow LACRM, but that has not been the case.

Pros: Price, ease of use, customer support as I learned capabilities, and the insurance platform.

Cons: I do find myself bouncing around trying to find an option (like why did it take so long to find “delete contact”), but in general, it is pretty intuitive. I wouldn’t have know about the insurance platform had I not been searching for an answer to another questions- perhaps those options need to be marketed better.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2020
Ross M.
Team Leader
Utilities, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2017

"Ideal Personal Assistant"

Comments: I have been using Less Annoying now for a few years and I find this CRM tool absolutely great. It enables me to keep track of clients. It reminds me of tasks I need to do. I have a history of communications and actions with my clients that I can check back on. There is support available online, by email and by phone. If you have a challenge it is quickly resolved. There are a variety of other good things this software can do that I do not use but others may find very useful. It is certainly good value for money in my opinion and I look forward to continuing to use this excellent tool for years to come.

Pros: Simple to use. Has a variety of tools within the CRM tool to help run and organise your business.

Cons: Have not found anything I have not liked with this software.

• Reviewed on 28/03/2017
Jean g. J.
Virtual Communication Specialist
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2017

"I continue to appreciate the CRM easy functions and the excellent customer service."

Comments: The benefits of this software are numerous. Since I have other programs to compare it to I have to say how much I appreciate the truly less annoying quality of this CRM. When you are on the telephone live with prospects or customers you really need a program that is easy to use and not too complicated....and gets the job done. My primary benefit that I believe sets this company apart is the coaching and technical support staff that is provided as part of their service. Each person I have spoken with goes the extra mile and provides a quick answer to my issue. If I am unable to get right to a representative they call me right back in a timely manner. I can only surmise that the top level administration provides a dedicated mission for their employees who continue to amaze me. I am truly fortunate to have found less annoying and look forward to a continued successful journey with this extraordinary group.

Pros: I appreciate this software program because it is so user-friendly. Not only is the program easy to use but you are constantly provided with back up technical support and are able to talk to a live voice about whatever question or issue you may have. This company truly specializes in the team approach!

• Reviewed on 15/07/2017
Katie C.
Creative Director
  • Reviewed on 22/03/2018

"Perfect CRM for startups and small businesses"

Pros: Like the name suggests, Less Annoying CRM is seriously (and actually) much less annoying than its bigger competitors like Zoho and Hubspot. The platform is surprisingly easy to use, very affordable, and the customer service is incredible. They're a small business themselves, so they understand the needs of other small businesses and startups.

Cons: Before the recent update, the calendar function was terrible -- you could only have one calendar and you couldn't do all day or even recurring events. They've revamped it completely though: adding subcalendars, color coding, the ability to sync multiple calendars, and much better scheduling capabilities. (Thank goodness!) While it's not as robust as the more expensive CRMs, it's nice to see that they're always making updates and working proactively with their clients to make the experience as seamless and tailored as possible.

• Reviewed on 22/03/2018
Cheri C.
Agency Owner
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/05/2020

"Less Annoying Less Headaches"

Comments: This product helps me to keep everything I need to know about my clients in one place. You can only store so much info under the clients name in your phone.

Pros: The fact that it only cost $10 a month was a no brainer for me. This is a great start for small business owners who don't have lots of money to dish out every month. Not to mention that other CRM's are actually annoying because they are so darn complicated to learn! This is one that you can put as little or as much as you need. The staff is great at helping you figure things out. There are videos to assist you plus the company sends out You Tube videos to help you learn. While it may not do as much as the more expensive ones do, in my opinion it does enough. Oh yeah did I mention it is mobile responsive!

Cons: The company is constantly making improvements & enhancements to this product, I have no dislikes at this time.

• Reviewed on 02/05/2020
Michael L.
Portfolio Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2020

"Easy to use and a value that is hard to beat"

Comments: I much prefer this model of software to competitors that may be more robust in their reporting and tracking capabilities, but are not anywhere near as user friendly.

Pros: LACRM lives up to its name. Integration and use is intuitive and easy. The price is hard to beat.

Cons: Some of the reporting could be improved. It would be helpful if they could automate tracking things like when the last contact with a client or prospective client occurred as well as frequency. Overall though the easy of use overrides issues like this.

• Reviewed on 19/08/2020
Shane C.
Owner-Customer Engagement Specialist
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2020

"LACRM Loyal Customer"

Comments: Wonderful! Would be hard to switch to another platform at this point that offers more value. I actually had the opportunity to visit their location and meet some of their amazing staff!

Pros: I like that it has everything I need and not the things I don't. I also like that it is easy to customize it for my exact business needs.

Cons: Would like to have more visuals in terms of Pipeline Management (Charts, Graphs, etc). Be able to use it to email through easier with my current system.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2020
Robert R.
11-50 Employees

"Love Less Annoying CRM"

Comments: Less Annoying crm is great. we were searching for this exact style crm. Just something simple to organize customers and reminders. We tried lots of other CRM's and they were all the same. Sales Force totally sucks and its super expensive. They probably make lots of money thats why they can build the tallest building west of the Mississippi. Im just surprised they are spending the money on a building and not on Crack.... Because they must be high thinking they are providing a good product. Just use Less Annoying CRM and you will be happy.

Pros: Everything works. Its simple. collaboration and organization is great.

Cons: haven't found anything yet

Jessica M.
Office Assistant
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2020

"Great Software"

Pros: LACRM is pretty user friendly, and the Q & A section is awesome and great when getting started! But if you have any questions or need advice on tracking/setting up something their support team is AMAZING and VERY helpful! I have created some awesome systems for tracking referrals and testimonials thanks to their suggestions!

Cons: Everything could always be better, but if you notice something this software is not doing and could/should be, they are willing to send a suggestion to the "hirer ups" in their design team.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2020
Carla M.
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/03/2019

"Not annoying at all!!"

Comments: Because most of our team work at different hours or from different places, it has helped us synchronize our work and organize our customer service 100% better.

Pros: We love Less Annoying CRM because it helps each one in our team to keep up to date with what the others have done for each customer. Also because it is so user-friendly.

Cons: We love everything about it. If it were free it would be a dream!!

• Reviewed on 22/03/2019
Frank N.
Consultant
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2016

"It does what you need, then gets out of your way!"

Comments: This is my all time favorite CRM software. It covers all my sales force automation needs and provides a robust opportunity tracker. I have been in sales/business development since 1991, and I have never encountered CRM software that fits so well into the way I work.

Pros: Simplicity and reliability. LACRM's philosophy is to build an application that maximizes useability and reliability. They will not, under pain of death, add a feature that breaks. This is a breath of fresh air considering the bloated unreliable software applications that are still on the market.

Cons: In my dream world, I wish there was a possibility for LACRM to integrate more with Exchange and Outlook. The sad fact is that Exchange and Outlook have become unstable hobby shop projects due to Microsoft's warped priorities these days, rather than the bedrock stable applications they once were. Why would you spend money to build compatibility with a house of cards?

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2016
Paul H.
  • Reviewed on 21/03/2018

"Simple to use, reliable and great customer service whenever I've needed it...which is seldom."

Pros: Ease of use. Simple to figure out how to use, even for someone like myself who isn't all that savvy about tech.

Cons: Nothing I don't like. Really! Whenever I've been uncertain about how a function works, I've called customer support and received a prompt reply that answered my question. I have no complaints

• Reviewed on 21/03/2018
Co-Founder, Director of Business Development
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2018

"Our whole team LOVES LACRM!"

Pros: Extremely intuitive, and has all the features we had been looking for. We've got hundreds of clients in a unique niche- this is the perfect way to manage it.

Cons: It took a little bit of time to figure out how to set things up, but tech support helped us out. No other complaints!

• Reviewed on 11/01/2018
Phillip A.
Insurance Broker
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2019

"AMAZING CRM"

Pros: I liked the fact that I am able to customize the clients I enter and save documents to their profiles, creat new leads, lines of business for clients.

Cons: Nothing really. It’s very simple and easy to use.

• Reviewed on 20/09/2019
Scott S.
Financial Services, Self Employed

"Compass Financial, LLC"

Pros: I have a software development background so I am really critical of software. The great thing about LACRM is that you can customize the view and fields to reflect your preferred names of fields or how you like to see items listed. This is a great system for those who are looking for something that is not cookie cutter.

Cons: I would like to see when improvements will be implemented.

Kay B.
Office Mgr
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2020

"Great Company"

Comments: Customer service responds to you very quickly & very helpful

Pros: This is an easy to use program & works great!

Cons: I am still having issues with it staying logged in on Microsoft Edge Browser

• Reviewed on 30/10/2020
Peter S.
Director & Shareholder
  • Reviewed on 10/11/2015

"LACRM is easy to use, has good functionality, is flexible, low cost and is backed by great support"

Comments: We had previously been using one of the major cloud based CRM system, but it was too complicated for the sales staff to use...so they didn't! Also, as our users/licences grew and we added more companies, it became too expensive for us to cost justify. To resolve this important issue, we had a look around the CRM market place and liked the 'look and feel' of LACRM, so thought that we would give it a try with one of our companies. Our staff found it was very easy to understand, set up and quickly use. We found that the tutorial videos throughout the system were easy to understand and helped with the set up process. That was five years ago and we have never looked back. We now have six separate companies using LACRM and quite happily promote LACRM to our business contacts. We found LACRM was easy to set up, easy to use, is flexible, offers good functionality (especially for new and smaller businesses), provides interfacing/integration with Outlook, Google and Mailchimp (great time and cost saving here as well). We have even interfaced our (Australian based) cloud phone system, to provide screen pops etc. This very good product is backed by great phone and email support from the entire LACRM team, from the CEO to Customer Service staff. If you have been frustrated by other CRM systems, give LACRM a go....I know you won't be disappointed!

• Reviewed on 10/11/2015
George M.
Managing Director
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2017

"Odd name but wonderful business tool"

Comments: I have used Less Annoying for over a year for my Travel business, and it has been an amazing database, simple to use on the go and is now a integral part of our daily operation, I don't know how we managed without one. Would not hesitate to recommend it.

Pros: Ease of use and great customer service when you need it.
Does what it says in the title.

Cons: Cannot think of anything

Kaine V.
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2015

"Massive Thumbs Up for LACRM"

Comments: I have been using LACRM for several months now, and cannot fault it. As CRMs go, it's very simple to use and the barriers to entry are as low as they can be. The support and backup have been outstanding as well. I found LACRM through a recommendation. I watched many of their online videos before deciding to take the plunge. The videos themselves were probably enough, but I was pleasantly surprised at being assigned an account manager who made contact immediately. Robert offered to review my setup for me and arranged an online Skype call to help me get started. He has been there to answer any questions I have had ever since. I love the integration with my Gmail calendar, the contacts on my phone and the fact that I can BBC an email straight into the system from any email client. These are real valuable features for me. I have created custom pipelines for my business, helping me to track my property deals. I get daily emails with my agendas on them. It has truly changed and streamlined my business. There are are so many other advantages to using LACRM, not least the price, that I would (and do) recommend this to anyone. I am not being paid nor am I receiving any kind of remuneration from LACRM, I am a genuine fan of this product. What are you waiting for? Give it a go...

• Reviewed on 30/11/2015
Celia S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2020

"Best Value for price"

Comments: My experience has been great. Set up was easy once I had a short training with rep.

Pros: I like everything that LACRM offers. More than I had expected from a lower cost CRM.

Cons: I would like if they were able to store client payment information without raising price. However, I still manage well without it.

• Reviewed on 18/09/2020
Mark T.
VP Business Development
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2017

"Beautiful and easy to use"

Comments: I've been using LACRM for almost 2 years now. I have found the database to be intuitive, powerful, and attractive. It is easy to import and export spreadsheet information when necessary. Whenever I had a question my response from the support team was immediate and thorough. I heartily recommend LACRM!

Pros: Ease of use

Cons: Possibly limited for power users

• Reviewed on 24/01/2017