Filter by:

• Overall

About Less Annoying CRM

Small business software to manage leads, customer information, contact history and reminders, and emails.

Learn more about Less Annoying CRM

Diane F.
Founder, Freelance Ghostwriter, Content Marketing Strategist, Editor in US
Publishing, Self Employed

Best CRM I've found!

5 3 months ago

Comments: My overall experience has been wonderful. I credit LACRM with helping me sign seven clients in two weeks because I was able to track where everyone was in the sales funnel, track the conversations, plan, etc. I swear by LACRM and have been promoting it to whoever I know needs or uses a CRM.

Pros:

What I like most about LACRM is not only its ease of use but its intuitive feel in customizing features. The customer service is top-notch, too. Easy to get a hold of and thrilled it's US-based.

Cons:

There hasn't really been a con for me yet with LACRM. I guess the only thing that could improve the software would be a timer feature so I can track how long it takes me to do the various tasks so I can break down how much I'm making an hour (I charge by project) and make better pricing decisions in my marketing.

Robert H.
Operations Manager in Canada
Oil & Energy, 11-50 Employees

EXCELLENT CRM PLATFORM with TOP SHELF SUPPORT

4 4 weeks ago New

Comments: We are extremely pleased with this system. It helped our company achieve professional CRM functionality without major expense or long term contractual obligation

Pros:

LACRM does exactly what we need without a complicated training curve or major customization. The Customer support team is fantastic. They are friendly, knowledgeable and responsive when the need for consultation arises. A very professional CSR team that understands their Clients needs and steps up to technical challenges.

Cons:

I would like to see a better style home page with graphic interface with optional widget type display options and/or ability to see our Company Logo or Brand on the Home page

Alternatives Considered: Method CRM

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM: We were unsuccessful attempting to integrate Salesforce

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM: The ability to implement a no frills cloud based contact management system with easy to customize fields. Allows our Team to easily maintain sales objectives, activity oversight and pipeline opportunity metrics without sophisticated training element.

Anne N.
Wellness and Commnunication Specialist in Australia
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

Loving LACRM

5 3 months ago

Comments: I'm more engaged with LACRM after a short time, than I have been with ACT! for years!
The service is fantastic. Even in another country, the response time is quick, and the option is always there for a call.

Pros:

Having been an ACT! user for years, I love how uncluttered LACRM is.

Cons:

The only thing I miss is an easy way to capture emails I receive. It's a small thing in the scheme of things, though.

John S.
Owner in US

I absolutely love Less Annoying CRM easy to use, simple, but very powerful and so inexpensive!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

The price per month is incredible. I'm a one-man shop and that's the deal of the century for everything you get. The interface is easy to use, clear with great features, like totally customizable pipelines, robust calendar, groups, search, import and export, adding users and assigning permissions are both easy. I absolutely love the event setting where you can have a reminder text sent, customizable by you with minutes, hours, or days prior to the event. I put all appointments in there and I am ALWAYS reminded of my commitments. I never miss anything! BCC'ing LACRM on emails is so simple and therefore all communication is logged with that particular client. If I ever wind up with duplicate contacts, merging them into one is also very easy. In addition to contacts, I also use LACRM to track all kinds of things, like movies, books, and other lists that I need to manage. I used another CRM for a couple of years, and I only wish I had found LACRM sooner the difference is night and day from the other CRM, and I feel that I wasted two years with them, not being happy. I could not be more pleased with LACRM highly recommended. Finally, just so you know, I have no affiliation with LACRM. I am simply a very, very satisfied customer!

Cons:

Only two things: 1) Calendar doesn't sync with iCal. 2) I wish the 'Find a Contact' field was accessible through command F from my keyboard. But those are relatively minor concerns, and I believe are on the wish list for future integration.

Darrell L.
Operations Manager in US
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

It Really is Less Annoying

5 last year

Comments: Because we can add notes to companies/contacts, and can easily tag and save outgoing emails from Outlook, the communication history with a client is easily seen. This has kept our company organized and has made work flow even better. We recently added a new person to our team, and she was able to jump right in and get to know our clientele rather easily based on those records.

Pros:

The user-friendly design made it easy for everyone on the team to adapt. On the calendar, you can choose to see everyone's calendars or just your own, and it's so easy to add notes to contacts/companies that everyone can see, which has facilitated our internal communications.

Cons:

As with all changes, the learning curve was the only obstacle, but the LACRM team was always an email or phone call away if we needed assistance. I like that they don't charge extra for technical assistance.

Marc P.
Owner in Canada
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Great CRM

4 4 months ago

Pros:

Super simple, yet robust and quite powerful. Create a contact, add opportunity, tasks, project, notes very quickly all within the same quick popup menu, which has it's own keyboard shortcut by the way. So no cycling between menus to accomplish this. A very powerful calendar that syncs perfectly with google calendar. Custom forms for each pipeline. Pipelines themselves are customizable and can be tailored to your needs whether it's a lead pipeline, opportunity pipeline, project pipeline, warranty pipeline - you name it. Most CRMs have pipelines that are tailored to "closing deals" or "tracking leads" which only applies to certain types of businesses. LACRM does that part better. The way your pipeline reports can be sorted and filtered is very nice and it easy to set or change the default filter and sorting on the fly. It has some keyboard shortcuts, though I'd like to see more customizable options for this.

Cons:

No mobile app, though the web app does work, it's a little slow. Things could be streamlined with through the use of a well made app. Limited view options of your pipelines. You can't drag and drop an item into the next stage, or click a quick button to move it to the next stage. You need to click on the item and access the stage through a drop down list. Not a big deal but a little slower than you might want. The biggest con for me is the lack of reports and analytics. It's important to be able to see reports on how your business has been performing.

Bob M.
Senior Operations Consultant in New Zealand
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees

Lives up to its name

5 5 months ago

Comments: I spent a lot of time/energy researching CRM's. People laughed when I said LACRM was the one we should use, now they love it for its ease of use, simplicity and power. The backup/customer support is fantastic. Even here in New Zealand, they get back to me very quickly and always come up with great solutions.

Pros:

We love the ease of use, the short period of time it takes new users to get up to speed and the simplicity of the software. The ease of filtering the contacts with multiple factors is great. Being able to export groups of contacts to Excel quickly is very much appreciated.

Cons:

The ability to update mass contacts at one time would be great. It would be good to be able to download a group of contacts into Excel, make mass changes to fields, and then upload. Also, the auto-link to Mailchimp is dangerous, because it is 2-way. If you have contacts with the same email address (not allowed in Mailchimp), it will consolidate or drop off any contacts with duplicate emails. Beware...

Eric L.
Owner in Canada

Perfect for the SMB!

5 last year

Comments: Moving from excel to properly track my contacts and interaction with them

Pros:

This tool has everything you need in a small business from with nothing you don't need. I already have systems in place for quoting and invoicing so I don't need those features in a CRM. This system makes it easy to track contacts and your interactions with them. I love that this system is web based making it completely cross platform and ensuring I can run it on Linux. I highly recommend any SMB give this a try

Cons:

I have not found any issues with this product yet

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM: Excel wasn't meeting my needs and hard to manage between devices

Switched From: Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM: Ease of use

Jim A.
sales and marketing in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Just what I was looking for

5 last year

Comments: this CRM was exactly what I was looking for in a CRM, very simple, organized well, not a lot of fluff, very affordable, just what our company needed. I think Less Annoying CRM is what every small business needs.

Pros:

Very easy and simple to use, and also very affordable. A lot less cluttered than the old CRM I used.

Cons:

Their auto population needs just a bit more work but usually does well.

John L.
Technology Manager in US
Machinery, 51-200 Employees

Great Company - Cost Effective and Surprisingly Flexible Software

5 last year

Pros:

Less Annoying CRM (LACRM) was one of the least expensive applications we looked at, and had all the core relationship management features we were looking for: ease of use, intuitive searching, filtering and grouping, flexibility to add custom fields, and a means to get their data into our BI reporting tools. They also provide straight-forward integration with common third-party applications. I was surprised, especially given their low price point, by their awesome customer support. They were completely available to us, by phone and web meeting, to help with the planning, implementation and training at no additional charge. It's rare these days to find vendors who encourage you to call without requiring additional support up-charges. They also seem interested in and responsive to feature enhancement requests. If you're looking for a CRM that is easy to figure out, does what it's supposed to do, doesn't cost a fortune and is backed by great customer support I would strongly encourage you to give Less Annoying CRM a look.

Cons:

We haven't found anything about the app that is a problem for us. We have suggested a couple "nice to have" enhancements to LACRM. We've added a fair number of custom fields - it would be nice to be able to separate groups of related inputs with dividers on screen. Their custom filtering of data is easy to use. It would be nice to be able to create and save commonly used filter combinations for frequent re-use.

Jonathan T.
Director in Spain
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees

Great Product by a Great Company

5 4 months ago

Comments: Pleased with all aspects of the company

Pros:

Customer support , friendly to deal with good and consistent price , software works with ease never have problems with access or connection good infrastructure. Get the feeling the company cares about its clients no matter what size they are .

Cons:

There is nothing to dislike about this product highly recommended.

Britt M.
Customer Relations Manager in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

A Godsend for Small Businesses

5 5 months ago

Pros:

LACRM is the backbone of my job as a marketing manager at our small manufacturing facility. It's impossible to overestimate the positive impact this tool has had on our business and my personal development. Prior to LACRM, we relied exclusively on spreadsheets and memory to track and manage leads and our sales pipeline. The beauty of LACRM is its affordability and its simplicity. It is easy to implement and adjust as your business needs change. It's also very easy to train others to use and understand because it has a clean and minimal interface.

Cons:

LACRM is perfect for what it is: an entry level CRM. I think that we will eventually outgrow this software, which makes me sad and nervous because I'm not sure what we'll move to. It'd be nice of LACRM had a "step-up" software for businesses as they grow to add additional functionality.

Bill L.
Director of Business Development in US
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees

Great for a small business

5 last year

Comments: This has been a great thing to help keep us organized as we have grown.

Pros:

The price is perfect for us since only a few of us have to use the system for it to greatly benefit our organization. Being able to track our customer interactions and upcoming needs with the tasks is essential

Cons:

Moving contacts. But, I have found that what has been lacking has always been addressed through the customer service department very quickly.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey Enterprise and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM: The price and knowing it had what we needed through the reviews online and from another business owner.

Tim K.
Chief Wordguy in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

It lives up to its name

4 5 years ago

Comments: I am a 20+ year user of ACT, which is a fairly powerful contact manager. But I finally got fed up with all of the technical issues, complexity, and traditionally terrible support. The final straw was trying to load it on a new computer. There technical support had me on the phone for eight hours over three days. In the end, I had to call Dell to help me do a factory reset because ACT technical support screwed up the computer so badly. So naturally, a contact manager called Less Annoying caught my attention. I read other reviews and people seem to like it. I gave it a try, and I'm now a believer. Getting started was a remarkable experience. I actually had a person at LACRM who I could talk to with questions. And not just a different person each time I got to talk to the same person. That's remarkable! I was impressed with the ability to customize the software to accept some of the fields from ACT that I wanted to retain. Bringing over 1000 Contacts was way easier than I thought it would be. Naturally there are a few things I miss about ACT, but LACRM's ease of use more than makes up for them. It's also awesome to be able to access my contacts from anywhere. That was a tremendous problem with ACT. If you're looking for an easy to use contact manager with top-of-the-line support, give it a try. Their free trial makes it a no-risk trial run, and because it's so easy to use, you will waste a lot of time if you tested and then find out it doesn't meet your needs.

Pros:

Simplicity of use with almost all the features that I need.

Cons:

Lack of built-in alarms. It relies on sending you a text message instead.

Robert H.
President in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great Solution for Small Business To Medium Sized Businesses. Great Support and Customer Service

5 6 years ago

Comments: Ease of Use and Customer Service
This program is very useful and the Customer Service has been great to get me up and started quickly. Besides the videos on the website to train you how to use the program, I was also assigned an expert to lead me through the first few days of usage. When I have emailed Customer Service, the answers have been quick and knowledgeable. I have been using it for several months and my use and dependence on LACRM is growing.
Interface Between On-Line Desktop Access and Mobile App
I like to use the Task Report and Contact list while on the go and can easily add Tasks, contact Contacts, and enter data. Mobile App is for fast additions but still gives you the option to go to Full Site for more detailed actions.
Easy to import all those lists you have and also from other CRM programs. I only use it for myself but could see how the sharing mode would be useful for a team to share. One of my associates uses it for his architectural design team.
Areas for Future Development
I have talked to LACRM regarding a potential improvement to allow scanning of business card. They are aware of the need and are researching. Currently they suggest using another scanner program, export to spreadsheet and then import to LACRM. Additionally, it would be very helpful for international business to have scan photo of the foreign language side business card to show to taxi driver.
Also could improve Contact listing for international addresses and phone details but is workable as is. Overall
I have tried the large CRM programs as well as the hybrid which want to be both scanner and CRM and found them to be too cumbersome or taking too long to format and learn. Now I have a tool that is easy to use, mobile, and scalable as my business grows. Less Annoying CRM is great and I have recommended it to many of my associates with small businesses. I expect that finally I have found a Small Business CRM that I will use from now on.

Adam H.
Service Manager in US
Construction, 51-200 Employees

Review of Product Software

4 4 months ago

Comments: Super easy to use and all the most important aspects of a CRM without the high cost and repetitious bells and whistles that aren't regularly used.

Pros:

The software dashboard is very intuitive and easy to follow a process of making a contact, entering all the prospects information and setting a task of the next steps of the sales process that is tied to a calendar reminder so no leads fall through the cracks.

Cons:

I felt the most important aspects of a lead and CRM software like this were there. I liked everything about it and found very little missing!

Silvia A.
Administrative Front Desk in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

It sure is Less Annoying

4 3 years ago

Comments: I really enjoy using it. It's so Easy! We had not had any problems with the company.

Pros:

I like several things about the software. I'm able to easily manage contacts and customers. Visualize & customize my sales funnel, customize according to the companies needs, manage calendars, create pipelines, all in one place. The price is Great. The Representatives are great, Friendly and always seem to respond quickly.

Cons:

If you don't spell the first and last name correctly or miss a letter, the information will not come up. I have faith it will get better, since the team is always coming up with easier ways to use and manage the software for their clients.

Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
CEO and Founder in US
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

Finally a CRM I actually use for my small business!

5 3 years ago

Comments: I help nonprofits with their CRMs, but found that the CRM I was using was too much for me - too much clicking through, messing with, and fussing over. I just don't manage that big of a client or prospect list and managing my networking shouldn't be cumbersome either. My virtual assistant kept recommending LA CRM and I finally jumped. Thank goodness! I don't miss opportunities any more and it's easy for my employees to help me to keep sales on track and clients happy.

Pros:

Super simple pipelines that can be customized and filtered. Super simple to pull up a prospect (especially when I get a call out of the blue). Tasks and calendar sharing with my small staff keeps us all up to speed. Customer service and training are superb. If we want to do something, we call and they show us how to do it.

Cons:

If I had more complexity or a sales staff this wouldn't be enough.

Jaime Y.
Assistant Company Secretary in UK
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

Great CRM and customer service!

5 2 months ago

Comments: Less Annoying CRM is very easy to use and helps us to keep on track of new customers, renewals and important information. Much better than the spreadsheet we used to keep as it is better at handling a lot of data and keeping everything organised. Using LACRM has allowed us to improve the way we do things and speed up finding client information. We now use this every day it's that easy. The customer service is second to none! Prompt responses despite the time zone differences, always very polite and helpful. A pleasure to deal with!

Pros:

Very easy to use and easy to input all of our data, old and new. Most impactful features: Ability to add custom fields to every aspect. Relationship links as many of our customers are repeat customers but for different companies so linking the two entities is really helpful.

Cons:

There's nothing not to like! Only possible change would be the ability to remove certain unnecessary fields such as website or background information but only a minor thing.

Tami W.
Strategic Account Representative in US
Wholesale, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Why I use & love LACRM

4 5 months ago

Pros:

The centralized location for all things necessary in conducting my business with my accounts. It makes it so easy to share information. I like that it can track data that my manager needs and saves me time in compiling and sending over. I just need to keep the info up to date and the LACRM will do the rest.

Cons:

Mass upload of info changes when we switch an internal person onto or away from a group of customers. I believe this is being done internally now. I am anxious to see if our info translate over to the CRM as explained to me.

Alandra M.
President in US
Insurance, Self Employed

Less Annoying CRM is the best product for cost and ease

5 2 months ago New

Comments: The product is great and easy to use. The customer support is also fantastic with speedy responses and helpful tip emails occasionally.

Pros:

How easy it to use and customize. The cost for what you get is also tremendous value.

Cons:

Nothing as of now- It does everything I need it to do at this time.

Simon T.
Publisher in UK
Publishing, 11-50 Employees

Easy to use and nice UI / Layout

5 last year

Pros:

Been a user for 2 years now and we are very happy with it. It works well on any device or browser and has the ability for quick searches with a fast refresh rate. There's a good User Interface / layout, partially adapted by us as users. Excellent support - if you have a question, a proper person will get back to you with an answer within a couple of hours.

Cons:

My old PC Windows-based CRM software had the ability to add user-defined fields with single value fields. This feature isn't present (and also other cloud-based CRMs that we demoed) but in LACRM there are ways to work around this.

Tom D.
General Manager in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Outstanding Service

5 last year

Comments: I am very happy. Nobody over there seems to be reading from a script.

Pros:

Any issue regarding functional capabilities are quickly resolved, and or, alternate solutions where feasible are offered. If something cannot be done the answer is given quickly and no time wasted!

Cons:

No email integration and somewhat limited reporting customization options.

Rachel R.
Trustee in New Zealand
Individual & Family Services, 2-10 Employees

LACRM for social work/case/client management

5 2 months ago

Comments: I would be hard pressed to find any fault with LACRM for the purposes we use it for. We capture client data, establish safety protocols, keep case (SOAP) notes, document referrals, maintain statistics. I can also happily say that we are aware that having LACRM in use by an advocate in the field has recently led to a client's life having been saved. Well worth every penny (and probably more). LACRM, in comparison with other products we checked was also the most cost-efficient.

Pros:

We are a community advocacy service, dealing with people who are struggling as victims or perpetrators of domestic violence. We also advocate for our clients with other community services. We found that LACRM is easy to use, simple to structure, and easy to remodel when new needs arise. We chose it because of it's ability to adapt immediately to the needs of our advocates.

Cons:

The only area that we had trouble with was the shared contacts (networks). We found the workaround, but it costs us an extra user each month so of course it padded out the cost overall. Despite that, we felt it was worth the additional cost when we analysed the other features usefulness to us.

Nancy M.
Owner/Producer in US
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

Small Business! You need this!

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Although 2020 shutdown put the brakes on more utility for us, I still feel like LACRM has delivered value and updates to us. Even though we did not work for 18 months, this was a product worth hanging on to.

Pros:

As a small mobile dinner theatre company, we needed something to help manage contacts and be able to quickly update and scan for work to be done . Less Annoying CRM was super easy to set up and to customize for our application- including importing contacts. We did not need tons of bells and whistles - just the basics and Less Annoying CRM delivered. Lots of custom options but not so many that I could never decide. For a small business with simple needs, you cannot beat this product.

Cons:

Nothing to dislike here. Easy to use and no hiccups to speak of.