Console Cloud Reviews

by Console Australia

• Overall
    4.6 /5

About Console Cloud

World-class trust accounting + intelligent property management workflows. Manage your portfolio with fewer systems and less hassle.

Learn more about Console Cloud

Tim H.

"Life is good"

Comments: The software is excellent and provides great functionality.
Easy to use, regular enhancements. And the support is exceptional.

Pros: Mate. It is so intuitive and easy to use.

Cons: There’s nothing I don’t like. So I can’t answer this

by Console Australia on 29/07/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Tim. We are so glad to hear that you love Console Cloud as much as we do!

Rebecca T.
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2020

"My Console Cloud Experience"

Pros: The system is very easy to use with information provided in a logical format, and updates/improvements are happening constantly. I like that as a user, I am able to submit an idea on a forum (Cloud Feedback) where other Property Managers and users can see my suggestion and add comments on how it would also improve their experience. It is great to be able to see others have the same idea or have thought of something that will make my life as a Property Manager easier. The developers are able to see why we are requesting certain things and can how popular a slight change would be. I really feel as the end users, we are being heard.

Cons: Improvements on filtering information would be about it however I'm pretty sure there are plans to improve the requirements here anyway.

by Console Australia on 30/11/2020

Thanks so much for your review Rebecca - thanks for participating in our user feedback, and yes a lot of your suggestions are in the works - stay tuned.

Susan J.
Building & Asset Manager
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2020

"The Best Property Management Software on the Market"

Comments: I have been part of the Console Cloud experience right from the beginning as one of their beta testing sites. The experience as been absolutely amazing to contribute ideas and suggestions to help them create a program that is truly designed for property management to streamline repetitive tasks, increase efficiency and provide a far better service to our clients. The support from the Cloud team is consistently outstanding.

Pros: The workflows make keeping track of each property at any given point accurately recorded. Cloud has streamlined the repetitive steps of property management by integrating with other software programs which saves an incredible amount of time. It is so user friendly, easy to learn and new features are being regularly released. I couldn't look after my Properties, Landlords and Tenants to such a high standard without Console Cloud backing me up.

Cons: I would love to have the ability to attach a photo of my Landlords and Tenants to their file. This would give a much more personal connection to enhance a more positive experience of our property management style. I do miss having the selection tool bar fixed to the left hand side of the screen for ease of moving from one application to another.

by Console Australia on 30/07/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Susan. Were so glad to hear that your experience with Console Cloud has been so positive.

Leonie C.
Senior Property Manager
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2020

"Our move to Console Cloud."

Comments: Happy to see some evolution in the product from Console Gateway which seemed stagnet for quite a few years now

Pros: My favourite features of Console Cloud would be the payments screen, ease in paying invoices like insurance, rates and water and sewerage accounts. Especially the features to pay water account and invoice tenant for consumption in one process. So many time saving features in the software. I also like there is a place where feedback can be added or review other clients feedback and developers are reviewing and tweaking the system constantly.

Cons: At the moment it would be the maintenance workflow, hard to sort and review. Also invoies issued to tenant, I would like to see this and the maintenance screen in the same format as the rent arrears and compliance workflows. The ability to put notes about follow up etc

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thank you so much for your review, Leonie. Your feedback is really important to us.

Rachel W.
Operations Manager / Head of Department

"Over the Moon"

Comments: We love Yardstick. This has proven to be an extremely effective tool for our business. Overall Cloud is very easy to use and has terrific features. EOM & EOFY are also simplified.

Pros: The integration with our old software was time effective and easy. I love the ease of use and the advanced features. There are constant upgrades and the users are listened to when it comes to what they want / need.

Cons: I didn't like that there was no rent calculator however it is something now that is being worked on.

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review, Rachel. We love that you like our special features like Yardstick.

Kerrie B.
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2020

"Console Cloud ease of use"

Comments: The portability is the best

Pros: The integration was very good, the portability is wonderful I can log in on the phone and work anywhere in the world. The extra features with the inspection software, the ease for processing invoices the drop and drag features and the storage available within the programme

Cons: not being able to switch from screen to screen (tenant to property to owner) the need to use Realworks software and not have standard RTA forms available

by Console Australia on 31/08/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Kerrie. Your feedback is really important to us.

Neil C.
Licencee
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2020

"Perfect software for my purpose"

Comments: Since using this system for the past year I am have been very satisfied and impressed

Pros: Ease of use from set up to reports. Can access from anywhere from other computers when away from office.

Cons: To alter any variance of rental rebates (ie Coviv) and to credit back have to use help line who are extremely helpful

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Neil. Your feedback is really important to us.

Shelley X.
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2020

"The best rental management software I've used"

Comments: Best Rental management software I've used. Saved a lot of my time and the risk of making mistakes are lesser.

Pros: Very easy to use, even with no training you can start. The best thing is they never stop improving it.

Cons: If there are any, I believe the Console team is working on improve it.

by Console Australia on 30/11/2020

Thanks for your review, Shelley. Great to hear this is the Best Rental management software you've used. We appreciate all your feedback.

• Reviewed on 26/11/2020
Melissa D.
Property Manager and Sales Support
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2020

"Unsurpassed functionality and workflows"

Pros: It's simple functionality for users is unsurpassed yet it's functionality and workflows provides you with all your requirements as a property manager at the tip of your fingers.

Cons: Integration was extremely easy and we still have access to our old Gateway system for older data if needed by past clients.

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks so much for your glowing review, Melissa.

Stef U.
Licensee

"Console Cloud"

Pros: Console cloud is an user friendly cloud based program that all my staff members use without issue. I like the fact that I can login outside of the office and get quick answers or complete necessary work like owner disbursements or end of month close, without having to come into the office or contact my administrators to complete duties for me. The team are constantly upgrading and tweaking changes to the system and processes to make things easier and more time efficient. The development team were also very efficient during the times of covid to make adjustments to the program to accommodate no in home routines and whilst others may have had to subscribe to other programs; console created an update allowing tenants to complete virtual inspections directly from the app

Cons: There honestly isn't anything that I like least about the program. Little tweaks here and there I could recommend, but nothing that I would state I don't like.

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks so much for your glowing review, Stef. We are so glad that you and your staff find Console Cloud user friendly.

Lily N.

"A great decision"

Comments: Time efficiency by using the workflows. The yardstick survey is also a game changer for us and has lead into a new growth focus period. Overall we are so happy we made the decision to change from gateway to cloud.

Pros: The integration process was easy. Learning the program was easy - we were worried with having to work from home what this would mean for us however it was still a dream! The workflows are a game changer - especially for lease renewals. I love that it is constantly upgraded.

Cons: Rent calculator - however I understand this is in the works so another positive really!

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

WE are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience switching from Gateway to Console Cloud. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Lily.

Kaitlyn S.
Department Manager
  • Reviewed on 20/08/2020

"Revolutionary, the real deal tech"

Comments: Console Cloud has been instrumental in shaping the business we have today, we successfully rode out the COVID19 business lock down, their software has enabled our office to work remotely, provide assistance, update our clients 24/7 and has helped ensure all staff members use the "right" templated communications.

Pros: Console Cloud has not disappointed our office, the workflow automation, their response to feedback, implementation and the fact you can pick up the phone and get software help is the reason why our office choose Cloud.

Cons: As with all new things, for any person - you always have to allow time to get used to the product, be open minded and allow yourself to give detailed feedback to improve the product

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks so much for the glowing review, Kaitlyn. We are so glad to hear that Console Cloud has been instrumental in shaping the agency you have today! Such wonderful feedback.

Sarnia M.
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2020

"Time Saving and Efficiency"

Comments: I've come from using Our Property Software which I found to be very clunky. What I enjoy most about Console Cloud is how streamlined it is and how much more efficient it makes my day. I'm looking forward to when the software is fully functioning on my phone in the app.

Pros: I find the automated functions most useful and time saving. Been able to send the documents and forms through the software with a tracing system makes property management stream lined and straightforward.
Using Console Cloud eliminates the need for using multiple different software applications.

Cons: There are still some teething issues with the lease renewal system, I still prefer using the old view. Otherwise it's user friendly. I would prefer more report functions when it comes to wanting to search for items such as properties that require a routine inspection. I would like to search and get a result that auto generates a list of properties that haven't had an inspection rather than go through the entire list.

by Console Australia on 30/11/2020

Thanks for your review Sarnia. Great to hear you have found Console Cloud to make you more efficient and streamlined in the things you do. Your feedback is very important to us, thank you.

Kerry Y.
Village Manager

"Easy to use"

Pros: The Cloud Based system is easy to use without the worry of constant backups. The End of Month run takes minutes only and is very clear to check what you are paying before you click that button.

Cons: There is nothing that I have found to be hard.

by Console Australia on 30/11/2020

Thanks for your review Kerry. Great to hear your EOM process is now super quick with Console Cloud. Your feedback is always very important to us.

Lorretta A.
Property and Tenancy Officer
Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2020

"Console Cloud great to use"

Comments: Staff have been helpful. Our pre- learning sessions were useful and our trainer made us feel so relaxed. It is an easy to operate programme.

Pros: it is very easy to use and understand. Pricing is fair to other competitors . Quick and easy to do end of month.
Links in well with Realworks.

Cons: You cant corporate entry notice like gateway.

by Console Australia on 30/11/2020

Thanks so much for your review Loretta - we are so glad to hear that you love using Console Cloud and find it easy to use. Your feedback is very important to us.

• Reviewed on 17/11/2020
Kirsty S.
Senior Property Manager
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2020

"Keep those updates Coming!"

Comments: Great, implementation had a few hiccups but Console were very helpful and the system is getting better and better all the time. Support staff online and via phone are very helpful and clear with their instructions when fixing issues or providing advise.

Pros: The continuing improvements. Workflows are so easy to use

Cons: Some improvements are slower to taken on and being able to edit workflows to implement specific tasks personal to our offices processes would be great.

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, Kirsty. Your feedback is really important to us.

Dot M.
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2020

"Everything at Your Fingertips"

Comments: Cuts my time in half for receipting, payments and inspections

Pros: Easy to use, everything linked, able to access from anywhere

Cons: Tenant inspection link has some terms and conditions which I feel are invasive to people's privacy.
No agency or creditor statements able to be printed like owners

by Console Australia on 26/08/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Dot.

Cherin J.
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

"Excellent Software"

Pros: I love using this software because it is extremely user friendly.

Cons: That the template for inspections has not ben updated and sometimes it crashes.

by Console Australia on 30/11/2020

Thanks for your review Cherin. Great to hear you find Console Cloud user friendly. That feedback is very important to us.

Demii H.
Leasing Manager

"Console Cloud"

Comments: Overall experience is great

Pros: Contact feature - Searching mobile number

Cons: A way to put a vacate date for previous tenant while making a new tenant-

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks for your review, Demii. Your feedback is really important to us.

Katie P.
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2020

"Console Cloud was a game changer during Covid"

Comments: Being able to work anywhere with ease has been the main reason we love using Console Cloud.

Pros: The team was able to pick up their hardware and work from home with ease with Console Cloud.

Cons: We are enjoying the updates and progress that Console Cloud have been making over the past six months that we have been using it.

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks for your review, Katie. We are so glad to hear that Console Cloud has been a game-changer for your office.

Brendan` C.
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2021

"Terrible Programme Backed By Even Worse Support"

Comments: We moved from Geedee Realty systems as they were bought out by console we went from a program that worked with excellent support to a program that doesn't work with poor support.

Pros: Looks nice thought it would save us time has cost us time and too many clichés in the system.

Cons: It is too hard to get information out of does not show balance or information that you need, Support most of the time do not know and have to get someone else.

by Console Australia on 10/02/2021

We appreciate your feedback Brendan, we will be taking all of your feedback on board. Support is one area that we pride ourselves on, so we will reach out soon to get some more insight from you so we can make improvements.

• Reviewed on 07/02/2021