Console Cloud Reviews

by Console Australia

Filter by:

• Overall

About Console Cloud

World-class trust accounting + intelligent property management workflows. Manage your portfolio with fewer systems and less hassle.

Learn more about Console Cloud

Tim H.
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2020

"Life is good"

Comments: The software is excellent and provides great functionality.
Easy to use, regular enhancements. And the support is exceptional.

Pros: Mate. It is so intuitive and easy to use.

Cons: There’s nothing I don’t like. So I can’t answer this

Alternatives Considered: Palace

Reasons for Choosing Console Cloud: I wanted a cloud solution to suit my small business. Not having to change my business to suit the software.

Reasons for Switching to Console Cloud: Because it suited my business, it fitted by business's practice and was a seamless transition. The support offered for implementation lived up to its promise.

by Console Australia on 29/07/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Tim. We are so glad to hear that you love Console Cloud as much as we do!

• Reviewed on 23/07/2020
Kaitlyn S.
Department Manager
  • Reviewed on 20/08/2020

"Revolutionary, the real deal tech"

Comments: Console Cloud has been instrumental in shaping the business we have today, we successfully rode out the COVID19 business lock down, their software has enabled our office to work remotely, provide assistance, update our clients 24/7 and has helped ensure all staff members use the "right" templated communications.

Pros: Console Cloud has not disappointed our office, the workflow automation, their response to feedback, implementation and the fact you can pick up the phone and get software help is the reason why our office choose Cloud.

Cons: As with all new things, for any person - you always have to allow time to get used to the product, be open minded and allow yourself to give detailed feedback to improve the product

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks so much for the glowing review, Kaitlyn. We are so glad to hear that Console Cloud has been instrumental in shaping the agency you have today! Such wonderful feedback.

Leonie C.
Senior Property Manager
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2020

"Our move to Console Cloud."

Comments: Happy to see some evolution in the product from Console Gateway which seemed stagnet for quite a few years now

Pros: My favourite features of Console Cloud would be the payments screen, ease in paying invoices like insurance, rates and water and sewerage accounts. Especially the features to pay water account and invoice tenant for consumption in one process. So many time saving features in the software. I also like there is a place where feedback can be added or review other clients feedback and developers are reviewing and tweaking the system constantly.

Cons: At the moment it would be the maintenance workflow, hard to sort and review. Also invoies issued to tenant, I would like to see this and the maintenance screen in the same format as the rent arrears and compliance workflows. The ability to put notes about follow up etc

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thank you so much for your review, Leonie. Your feedback is really important to us.

Debbie B.
Property manager
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"Property management just got simpler"

Pros: This software have streamlined many of our daily and monthly tasks- rent arrears , routine inspections letters to the tenants and reports to owners, exit reports, maintenance. It is also great for tenants to report any maintenance.

Cons: Love the program but found being able to save emails in the system hard often with the previous system we could have email correspondence taken over once the conversation was resolved / completed - at the moment I could and paste this in notes.

by Console Australia on 11/01/2021

Thanks for your review, Debbie. It's great to hear how Console Cloud has helped streamline your day-to-day.

• Reviewed on 30/11/2020
Brendan` C.
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2021

"Terrible Programme Backed By Even Worse Support"

Comments: We moved from Geedee Realty systems as they were bought out by console we went from a program that worked with excellent support to a program that doesn't work with poor support.

Pros: Looks nice thought it would save us time has cost us time and too many clichés in the system.

Cons: It is too hard to get information out of does not show balance or information that you need, Support most of the time do not know and have to get someone else.

by Console Australia on 10/02/2021

We appreciate your feedback Brendan, we will be taking all of your feedback on board. Support is one area that we pride ourselves on, so we will reach out soon to get some more insight from you so we can make improvements.

• Reviewed on 07/02/2021
Cherin J.
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

"Excellent Software"

Pros: I love using this software because it is extremely user friendly.

Cons: That the template for inspections has not ben updated and sometimes it crashes.

by Console Australia on 30/11/2020

Thanks for your review Cherin. Great to hear you find Console Cloud user friendly. That feedback is very important to us.

Peta B.

"CONSOLE CLOUD"

Comments: Changing to Console Cloud has made everything run much smoother from A to Z not to mention the time saved.

Pros: Everything is very streamlined and flows well.

Cons: Having a filter to put maintenance in order of due date would be very helpful.

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks for leaving a review, Peta. Your feedback is really important to us.

Demii H.
Leasing Manager

"Console Cloud"

Comments: Overall experience is great

Pros: Contact feature - Searching mobile number

Cons: A way to put a vacate date for previous tenant while making a new tenant-

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks for your review, Demii. Your feedback is really important to us.

Katie P.
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2020

"Console Cloud was a game changer during Covid"

Comments: Being able to work anywhere with ease has been the main reason we love using Console Cloud.

Pros: The team was able to pick up their hardware and work from home with ease with Console Cloud.

Cons: We are enjoying the updates and progress that Console Cloud have been making over the past six months that we have been using it.

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks for your review, Katie. We are so glad to hear that Console Cloud has been a game-changer for your office.

Karen E.
Senior Property Manager
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2020

"new user to console cloud"

Pros: I have found Console Cloud easy to navigate and find things.

Cons: can not print reports as we did in gateway

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Karen.

Stef U.
Licensee

"Console Cloud"

Pros: Console cloud is an user friendly cloud based program that all my staff members use without issue. I like the fact that I can login outside of the office and get quick answers or complete necessary work like owner disbursements or end of month close, without having to come into the office or contact my administrators to complete duties for me. The team are constantly upgrading and tweaking changes to the system and processes to make things easier and more time efficient. The development team were also very efficient during the times of covid to make adjustments to the program to accommodate no in home routines and whilst others may have had to subscribe to other programs; console created an update allowing tenants to complete virtual inspections directly from the app

Cons: There honestly isn't anything that I like least about the program. Little tweaks here and there I could recommend, but nothing that I would state I don't like.

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks so much for your glowing review, Stef. We are so glad that you and your staff find Console Cloud user friendly.

Gemma F.
Associate Director of Asset Management
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2021

"Don't purchase this software!"

Comments: Appalling. Worst customer service I have ever encountered, non-existent technical support, data migration was so poor we had to delete the platform altogether and revert back to the Console Gateway system. Even after that happened Cloud still generated an incorrect invoice run to all our tenants causing chaos and confusion. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS SOFTWARE!!

Pros: Within the very brief trial period it appeared the functionality would have advantages over the Gateway system - it didn't. There is nothing I like about this software.

Cons: I don't even know where to start. The migration performed by Console was an absolute mess. We lost much of our data, our trust reflected incorrect balances across our owners and creditor accounts, we lost all our building structure set-ups. Our databases were not functional after the migration and Console support was non-existent. Our "On-boarding Specialist" had very little knowledge, would take hours to return our pleas for assistance and wouldn't even provide a contact phone number. He answered none of our questions and offered no assistance of data entry help to re-enter all the missing tenant charges he assured us would carry over. I asked for management to contact me to escalate our issues but still a week later nobody has contacted me. We ended up having to ask them to delete the platform altogether and revert back to Gateway - which then involved all our own data entry to ensure the transactions performed in Cloud were up to date in our old system. The whole process was an absolute joke, terribly unprofessional, zero support and a complete waste of time.

• Reviewed on 16/09/2021
Lily N.

"A great decision"

Comments: Time efficiency by using the workflows. The yardstick survey is also a game changer for us and has lead into a new growth focus period. Overall we are so happy we made the decision to change from gateway to cloud.

Pros: The integration process was easy. Learning the program was easy - we were worried with having to work from home what this would mean for us however it was still a dream! The workflows are a game changer - especially for lease renewals. I love that it is constantly upgraded.

Cons: Rent calculator - however I understand this is in the works so another positive really!

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

WE are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience switching from Gateway to Console Cloud. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Lily.

Sarnia M.
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2020

"Time Saving and Efficiency"

Comments: I've come from using Our Property Software which I found to be very clunky. What I enjoy most about Console Cloud is how streamlined it is and how much more efficient it makes my day. I'm looking forward to when the software is fully functioning on my phone in the app.

Pros: I find the automated functions most useful and time saving. Been able to send the documents and forms through the software with a tracing system makes property management stream lined and straightforward.
Using Console Cloud eliminates the need for using multiple different software applications.

Cons: There are still some teething issues with the lease renewal system, I still prefer using the old view. Otherwise it's user friendly. I would prefer more report functions when it comes to wanting to search for items such as properties that require a routine inspection. I would like to search and get a result that auto generates a list of properties that haven't had an inspection rather than go through the entire list.

by Console Australia on 30/11/2020

Thanks for your review Sarnia. Great to hear you have found Console Cloud to make you more efficient and streamlined in the things you do. Your feedback is very important to us, thank you.

Kerry Y.
Village Manager

"Easy to use"

Pros: The Cloud Based system is easy to use without the worry of constant backups. The End of Month run takes minutes only and is very clear to check what you are paying before you click that button.

Cons: There is nothing that I have found to be hard.

by Console Australia on 30/11/2020

Thanks for your review Kerry. Great to hear your EOM process is now super quick with Console Cloud. Your feedback is always very important to us.

Lorretta A.
Property and Tenancy Officer
Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2020

"Console Cloud great to use"

Comments: Staff have been helpful. Our pre- learning sessions were useful and our trainer made us feel so relaxed. It is an easy to operate programme.

Pros: it is very easy to use and understand. Pricing is fair to other competitors . Quick and easy to do end of month.
Links in well with Realworks.

Cons: You cant corporate entry notice like gateway.

by Console Australia on 30/11/2020

Thanks so much for your review Loretta - we are so glad to hear that you love using Console Cloud and find it easy to use. Your feedback is very important to us.

• Reviewed on 17/11/2020
Rachel W.
Operations Manager / Head of Department

"Over the Moon"

Comments: We love Yardstick. This has proven to be an extremely effective tool for our business. Overall Cloud is very easy to use and has terrific features. EOM & EOFY are also simplified.

Pros: The integration with our old software was time effective and easy. I love the ease of use and the advanced features. There are constant upgrades and the users are listened to when it comes to what they want / need.

Cons: I didn't like that there was no rent calculator however it is something now that is being worked on.

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review, Rachel. We love that you like our special features like Yardstick.

Kerrie B.
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2020

"Console Cloud ease of use"

Comments: The portability is the best

Pros: The integration was very good, the portability is wonderful I can log in on the phone and work anywhere in the world. The extra features with the inspection software, the ease for processing invoices the drop and drag features and the storage available within the programme

Cons: not being able to switch from screen to screen (tenant to property to owner) the need to use Realworks software and not have standard RTA forms available

by Console Australia on 31/08/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Kerrie. Your feedback is really important to us.

Suzette G.
Real Estate, Self Employed

"Very Convenient"

Comments: Console cloud is one of the best programs I have used and does not take long to understand the workings of the program.

Pros: Console cloud is easy to use and saves a lot
Of time. Really well set out and help desk easy to get in touch with if you need help.

Cons: There Really is nothing I like the least with this program. I like it all

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks so much, Suzette - we love it when we hear that Console Cloud is the best program you have used for Property Management.

Dot M.
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2020

"Everything at Your Fingertips"

Comments: Cuts my time in half for receipting, payments and inspections

Pros: Easy to use, everything linked, able to access from anywhere

Cons: Tenant inspection link has some terms and conditions which I feel are invasive to people's privacy.
No agency or creditor statements able to be printed like owners

by Console Australia on 26/08/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Dot.

Calissa M.
Front Reception
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2019

"Review of Console Cloud"

Comments: Very happy with the overall experience of the program. It is easy to use and when ever we do get stuck the Console support team are extremely helpful.

Pros: The best thing about Console Cloud is how easy it is to use and navigate my way through the system.

Cons: In the beginning there was quite a lot it couldn't do, but over time it has improved so much and we are all very happy with it now.

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

• Reviewed on 25/09/2019
Tracey R.
  • Reviewed on 20/08/2020

"I love this software program"

Comments: I love it. The best program that I have used. Very easy to manoeuvre and always improving.

Pros: Very easy to use and constant updates which improve the system

Cons: I would like the feature added where we can add more than one photo at a time to the Console Inspection program on our desktop computers

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks so much for your review Tracy - we are so glad to hear that you love using Console Cloud. Your feedback is very important to us.

Sunny H.
Director/Property Manager
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2020

"Excellent Product For Property Management"

Pros: The product is well thoughted, and easy to navigate and use every day. Save time for day to day tasks.

Cons: Issue Entry Notice is a bit of pain, if the software can intergated all forms it will be better.

by Console Australia on 13/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Sunny. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

• Reviewed on 25/08/2020
Amy R.
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2020

"Convenient and easy to use!"

Pros: Console Cloud is very user friendly, it took no time at all to adjust to this system after switching over 5 months ago. The training sessions were great and their support team is always there if you have any questions. It was the first time for me to do the accounts side of things and it was an absolute breeze to learn. Receipting, entering payments, owner disbursements, end of month are all super easy and efficient. Workflows are easy to use.

Cons: I do believe there are some features missing and some improvements to be made, I hope to see some of them implemented soon.

by Console Australia on 11/01/2021

Thanks for your review, Amy. Great to hear your thoughts and experience using Console Cloud

• Reviewed on 27/11/2020
Melissa D.
Property Manager and Sales Support
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2020

"Unsurpassed functionality and workflows"

Pros: It's simple functionality for users is unsurpassed yet it's functionality and workflows provides you with all your requirements as a property manager at the tip of your fingers.

Cons: Integration was extremely easy and we still have access to our old Gateway system for older data if needed by past clients.

by Console Australia on 30/08/2020

Thanks so much for your glowing review, Melissa.