• Overall

About WebHR

WebHR is everyone's favorite and a global leader in Cloud HR - Helps you manage the most important asset in your company - your People!

Learn more about WebHR

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used WebHR before?

Karan V.
Karan V.
Senior Software Developer in India
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Complete package for management of people

4 3 years ago

Comments: It has helped in daily tasks management for employees easier. The expense claims are easily met with for the requests by management staff. We can check our days when we were in office and thus it made so many things trackable for us.

Pros:

The pay slip genearation is easy with WebHR. The dashboard has so much information about daily things for employees. The module for time sheet allows me to get my tasks done in time. The time and attendence module is also there. We get the announcements and broadcasts on our dashboard. The claims are very easy.

Cons:

There are some bugs in the application. For example the performance module doesn't show the total marks of review for appraisal.

Arun pushpendran C.
Senior Software Engineer in India

Its a very user friendly application. Easy to use , handy application.

4 4 years ago

Comments: 1. Effective Employee Tracking
2. Easy Payroll Generation
3. Resource allocation and work based effective tracking.
4. Save time and money

Pros:

1. Very useful for small organizations, User management is very good. Even a starter employee can handle WebHR in easy manner. 2. Report sections are very good and easy to understand. Charts and data retrieving is very nice 3. Adding new users is very easy, and monitoring them is very effective 4. Payroll generation is very simple, easy to share the details with your employees. payslip format is clean and informative. 5.Employee Leave management is good. Absent Employees , Late comers , Early Comers and Early leavers is very effective and useful. 6.

Cons:

1. When loading higher data , app seems slow. Need performance improvement. 2. Worksheet entry for employees is not as much flexible 3. Leave multilevel approval is not available 4. Payroll calculations are not fully automated , need to work on that. 5. Multilevel approval is not available in any cases 6. Multi window handling is not available, Modern applications give multi window options 7. UI changes needed. Some case app seem hanging (On reports / Gang charts etc) 8. Offline Mode needed with online mode .

Doug K.
Director of Operations in US
Medical Practice

A Gem That Needs A Little Polish

4 5 years ago

Comments: I am in charge of HR at a small company that is growing quickly. I wanted to have an HR program that offered a lot of features, but many of them had large minimum subscription fees. Meanwhile, a lot of cheaper solutions offered very limited functionality, often only dealing in one or two aspects of HR. WebHR is the one solution I found that was affordable, comprehensive, and was flexible to our company's size. The program is very customizable, covers pretty much any task or data you can think of, and generates excellent reports and summaries. The only potential downside is that the interface isn't hugely user-friendly, and there isn't a good resource out there for looking up questions about the software. However, the user support by WebHR staff is very good! Whenever I am stuck, I simply create a support ticket. A WebHR employee schedules a session with me (and they seem to be quite prompt and available), and then I am walked through a solution via web conference. So far, they have solved 100% of my ticket questions. Although WebHR could use a little polishing, the bones of the software are excellent, and the customer service makes up for any shortcomings. I would not hesitate to recommend this software to small and medium sized businesses.

Pros:

-Comprehensive software that covers any potential HR task -More custom options than you can shake a stick at -Affordable -Can scale easily with the growth of your business -Excellent, prompt customer service

Cons:

-User interface is a bit utilitarian and occasionally confusing -No good help resources outside of direct conversations with CS

5 years ago

Thanks for the review, we will definitely tweak our UI to give an even better experience to our clients.

Matt G.
Manager/Patrol Commander in US
Security & Investigations, 2-10 Employees

Great tool for all you HR needs

5 5 years ago

Comments: I came across this in the early stages of my business. I see it as a valuable resource for all the tools it offers. The most awesome part is the recruiting portal. I love the ease of use of the recruiting portal. I love the job portal that can be used on my website. Very professional software! I recommend it!

Pros:

I love the recruiting portal I love the ease of use and the user friendly dashboard

Cons:

The performance evaluation module seems a bit basic.

5 years ago

Thanks for the review. We recently rolled out a completely new & improved Performance Add-On module. Its very detailed and extensive module for 360 degrees performance evaluation. Please do give it a try!

Executive Assistant and Human Resources Manager in Australia

Great help to our small businees growth

4 3 years ago

Comments: For us, it's all about saving time with managing our staff. Giving them the ability to update their records and put in requests for leave or expenses has taken clutter out of my email and task list. Gone are the days of missed requests due to high volume of emails, and no chance of payroll blunders when expenses are right there ready on payslips each month! It has given me more time to actually get to know our staff, rather than just service their email requests.

Pros:

The definite upside is the onboarding process, it makes welcoming new staff on board so easy when everything is all tracked in one place!

Cons:

initial setup of access roles was confusing and needed to be re-worked a couple of times to avoid staff having access where they shouldn't. This could be easily solved with basic templates of access roles being available.

Human Resources Specialist - Recruitment and Placement in US
Government Administration, 10,000+ Employees

Useful but old fashioned

4 3 years ago

Comments: Federal government software so possibly the version is outdated compared to what is available now, but the product seems outdated and clunky compared to other products on the market that allow ATS, personnel management, and payroll to all interact and share information

Pros:

Multiple functions available for tracking information, reports are available to compile data, imoorts information from the payroll system.

Cons:

Doesn't allow for information to be imported from our ATS, functionality of the deopdowns and window scroll could be built better.

Nilanthi H.
Kinderarten Teacher in United Arab Emirates
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Mutualism within clicks away

5 3 years ago

Pros:

The best thing about WebHR is the ease at getting to know the Daily Dose of Information with just a few clicks . Any industry can make use of this software to connect and share knowledge or ideas with each other so "Team work makes the Dream work" . Moreover its the ability to mutualise on this platform that makes us the happiest users.

Cons:

Being a long term user of this software I haven't found anything least likeable on this software.

Melroy D.
Business Systems Manager in United Arab Emirates
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 Employees

WebHR - Excellent HR Solution

5 3 years ago

Comments: This solution has been like a saviour for our company in maintianing records and to get rid of all the manual systems. Its the best application with an awesome support team.

Pros:

It gives us a 360 view about employees and their activities at one shot. Easy to use, reliable, efficient and time saving on processing reports.

Cons:

Sometimes updates that take place, take a little much time to actually reflect on every device or system. On-the-go developments take place which is not completely tested and when the update or fix has been released, it would cause multiple errors, but however, the support team is quick to respond and fix.

Haider K.
Haider K.
Senior Manager Franchise Support Office & Business Development in Pakistan

Excellent experience to get all staff together with one window message. Good connectivity resource .

5 3 years ago

Comments: HR get more closer to understand functionally.

Pros:

Every thing is very clear like approval stages and where it falls, without bothering to check with your second command for approval status. good i like that.

Cons:

Not user friendly , like you can not itself change DP or your information until admin /HR personal change. The front panel should be like FB interface to get more attraction.

Parkash K.
Manager F&A in Pakistan
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

An Easy Way To Manage Human Resource

4 5 years ago

Comments: We are using WebHR since last three years, practically, we found it very useful in all aspects of HR management, it's features and reporting structure enable our core team to have a look on the entire day to day business by a single click. It's cloud based and can be use in any corner of world.

Pros:

Almost All, specifically time management and accuracy of reports

Cons:

Recruitment process i.e shortlisitng of candidates module should have more clarifications

Sanjeev V.
Group HR officer in United Arab Emirates
Automotive, 51-200 Employees

A wonderful HR product

5 5 years ago

Comments: We were in the market for a HR software and we started using WEB HR. I must say, the ease of using this product is wonderful. There is a saying which goes like " the most complicated thing to do is to keep things very simple". WEB HR is exactly that, very simple to use. The support i receive from the online chat team and from the BDM, Noor Memom is fantastic. All the best to you guys. Keep your feet firmly stuck to the ground and the sky will bend down to you

Pros:

Everything!! cannot think of a reason as why not to use it. Its Fantastic.

Cons:

NA

Thanks for the review.

Christina P.
Member Relations Coordinator in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees

So far so good

5 5 years ago

Comments: We were using a very outdated punch card system for out timekeeping. It made things so difficult when someone punched in or out incorrectly. It is so nice that you can access clocking in/out from the app, easily go in and approve your time and fix corrections, and also makes the employees accountable to ensure their time is correct by sending the approvals.

Pros:

I think it is very helpful that the time can be easily fixed if an error occurs with punching in and out. I also love that we can access clocking in and out via the app.

Cons:

I think there are aspects that are clunky, for example not being able to use the back button if you click on the wrong page and simply need to go back to the screen prior.

Obaid U.
CQA Executive in Pakistan
Utilities, 51-200 Employees

A good interface i can see all data related to HR at one place. Like attendance, leaves record etc

4 3 years ago

Comments: Well managed data. No need to ask for my attendance, my increments, my leaves records from HR in presence of Web HR.
Add some more options in industry. Money remittance company is missing

Pros:

Employee all data is in a well managed form, so if i want to check my attendance, my leaves record, my previous salary etc i can check all these things at one place. In presence of Web HR there is no need to contact HR to ask for said information.

Cons:

Chat features are very poor. It needs a lot of work. Further add some proposed training in training section, so if someone want to take training they can request HR for it

Madonna O.
Madonna O.
Executive Assistant and HR Personnel at H2 Solutions Africa in Ghana

Awesome Software

4 3 years ago

Comments: It has helped us to achieve and streamline our attendance and payroll systems as well as Employee data capture and prompt reminders.

Pros:

Attendance, Payroll, Leaves and Employee Modules

Cons:

Some modules are not flexible to manipulate and so cannot be customised.

Shahbaz S.
Student in Pakistan

This web service is very conducive for controlling employee and their performance to the work.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I like many of thing about this software in which its unique ability to boosts employee productivity which makes company more efficient and effective. With this software we involve emoyee in different project and really employee feel positive to their job. I appreciate its employee scheduling and training features because with the help of this features we motivate them to acheive a perticulat goal which will good for own and their beloved company. Every company take their employee as assets so with the help of this software webHR we regocnize all of their performance and loyalty with the comany and in this way create value to the employee.

Cons:

I am very happy about it nothing to say anything least every thing is very technical service. But one thing i want to mention here that customer support. It need for better service with theie ownerable customers.

Azhar S.
Leads Senior Administrator in United Arab Emirates
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees

Easy User Friendly Interface

4 3 years ago

Comments: Helps to Manage the Daily tasks, keeps a track of Attendance and also helps in getting timely notifications and alerts.

Pros:

User Friendly, Efficient & No waiting time Acts Promptly. It gives Alerts, Notifications on time. Also, helps in managing the daily tasks.

Cons:

In the Search Option for Employees there should be an option to search employees by respective Departments that they expertise in.

Mehwish S.
Senior Analyst HR in Pakistan
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Recommended for small organizations

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall, we are really happy with the software and the quality of service.

Pros:

1. Ease of use 2. The interface is very user friendly

Cons:

1. Interconnect between modules: I believe webhr team is constantly trying to improve the features, The modules should be connected with eachother for better use. Like Payroll, forms and expense module. 2. Customization: There should be more customization available at the user end like in performance evaluation each organization has there own way of evaluation performance some do quarterly others do annually.

Louie L.
Jr. Human Resources Specialist in US

Very easy to use, mainly to keep track of my timesheet.

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Very easy to use. Have never had any trouble recording my hours and timesheets, worksheets etc. Customer Service chat is very accessible as well.

Cons:

That there the mobile app is not compatible for log-in/log-out hours. I work in the field all the time and would like to be able to record my hours easily with the mobile app.

Muhammad A.
HR Executive in Pakistan
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 Employees

It is user-friendly HR software, easy to access and very cost effective

5 3 years ago

Comments: this is very good for HR and employee. most valuable module for E-Tracking and KPI's calculate

Pros:

Friendly User, Employee Self service and we can easily generate reports. And most likely Employee E-Tracking.

Cons:

Can't think of any thing. Still this software is perfect for our organization and employees are using perfectibility fine

Ratanachai P.
General Manager-Business Administration in Thailand

Greatest & Affordable HRIS App available in the market

4 5 years ago

Comments: I have been trying this app for a month before I decided to jump in and subscribe. Comparing to other products in the market, I have to say that WebHR may not have all the features those big names have and some of their features are not as great and intuitive but what they offer is just enough for my operation (well, more than enough). Those fancy things they don't have are not that necessary anyway why do I have to pay for what I don't need? The best part I like about WebHR is their super duper great "support". They respond really quick which make me feel that they are always there with me and standby for me. This is really the best online service experience I have had so far. If you are just a start up or a mid-size organization, I would highly recommend to give these guy a try.

Pros:

Great Support. Continuous product updates. Great value

Cons:

UI & UX still have rooms for improvement. Many great features are made as add-ons which you have to pay extra to use.

Seif T.
CEO in United Arab Emirates
Sports, 11-50 Employees

Good product

4 5 years ago

Comments: Lack the option to integrate it with major CRM and Enterprise systems like SalesForce, it's important for the proper integration of the system with the overall enterprise.

Pros:

Ease of use and functionalities

Cons:

Not connected or integrated to SalesForce which makes our employee use many different systems which is confusing and time consuming.

Hamza A.
Digital Marketing Associate in Pakistan
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees

I have been using WebHR from last 4 months and this software is really helpful for SME's

5 5 years ago

Comments: Online access to my attendance, leaves and other companies documents.

Pros:

The attendance synchronization and organogram is the best feature. It defines the roles of each person and we don't need any manual attendance or leaves approval system.

Cons:

This is not favorable for Multinationals, because of their large scale operations. And i think for big size companies who have more than 500 employees they should introduce new packages and features.

Yousif M.
Engineer in United Arab Emirates

Good

4 3 years ago

Pros:

- Flexibility of entering, editing and remove the attendance at any time. - Participation (variety of badge)

Cons:

- Non secured (ability of changing the inputs in case of approval available). - Display some features without ability to access.

Angela Y.
Office supervisor in US

Easy to use and very functional

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Very easy and functional! So easy to keep up with time for myself! I love the comment section for posts!

Cons:

Times out too quick constantly logging back in. on the App I cant open inbox messages or see leave request. Being a supervisor I found this frustrating while out of office for a week. I received email showing me I had inbox message or leave request but couldn't do anything with them.

John paul B.
PHP Developer in Philippines
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees

The time in time out software.

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I didn't have enough challenges. After a while, it is clear and very visual to input the vacation leaves, time in and time out, and etc.

Cons:

Probably the mobile side view. It is sometimes difficult to view it on small screens.