About Bitrix24

High-end solution designed for effective collaboration, communication, social networking, and workflow and knowledge management.

Learn more about Bitrix24

Pros:

Bitrix24 is an easy to use software, it allows you to manage the history of contacts or prospects and stored.

Cons:

Difficult to train staff on, difficult and expensive to obtain support.

Bitrix24 ratings

3.8
3.9
4.1
4.2

7.3/10

Bitrix24 has an overall rating of 4.1 out 5 stars based on 511 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Bitrix24 before?

Rohit L.
Rohit L.
Management Consultant in India
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Excellent PM and CRM Application

5 2 months ago New

Comments: It is helping us manage our customer interaction across all channels. It also allows us to manage projects based on teams contribution on the projects on an hourly basis.

Pros:

It has a lot of features and is very cost effective.

Cons:

Basic things like sending email from the system has issues. It doesn't allow one to send emails from ones own domain therefore and then it doesn't allow us to add email security features such as spf.

Alternatives Considered: Jira

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24: Cost effective and simple to use.

Danish Q.
General Manager in United Arab Emirates
Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees

I love Bitrix!

4 10 months ago

Comments: It has been 2 years and as of now, i have not thought to look for any other platform. if ever anything pops up, i consult my service provider, and every time we see that it can be done or added to my existing package. i will give it 5 starts for making my life easier.

Pros:

More than 38 modules in one single place make this wonderful. I like that we use it for operations and analysis. The ability to customize even makes it more user accepted.

Cons:

Took me time to think, however, yes it does need little help when it comes to reports.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24: It had more features than we required at the moment, however, we know that in future we would be requiring it. So, having a product that is scalable is wonderful and it helped us quickly make the decision.

Sarla S.
Operation Head in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees

Bitrix24 - Team Lacks Sensitivity on Custom Reports - Highly Irresponsible Team

1 last year

Comments: Bitrix24 has strong potential but sad to express, they are not a serious organization with its product development module is of still old age. Definitely Not at all a matured technology with the failure to understand basics if it comes to the custom tab. Humble request please understand and Learn the basics of sales, what is important aspects to measure in every organization in sales is employee performance and lead management efficiency,
The customer service you keep on banging your head but their support is like if they want they will give else you keep on reminding
Hope you understand and trust your customer's hard-earned money, understand their problems, help them grow with the right kind of solutions, rather than just with your patient reply, "SORRY we don't have this feature right now, new development request has been created."

Pros:

When you are working on a sales CRM, the team's performance report is of utmost importance. I have been doing follow-ups for the last month and the reply is that as of now there is no such report in their system. We are using it for our service industry. Just a disaster system, 2 years the money is sheer loss of money and more than that loss of trust and respect towards this brand who is least serious in considering the basics of employee daily/weekly/monthly performance report.

Cons:

You check for any basic report you will not get. Their system cannot give reports based on your custom fields and thus the entire system fails to adhere to basic sales processes. Their employee performance report is just an eyewash, they don't have an employee reporting structure at all, what the biggest disappointment. Bitrix24 lacks sheer understanding of the basics of the sales process Before any sales deal happens there are various stages towards that success first it begins with lead validation, if the lead is not validated then it's a sheer waste of time, effort, and energy. So after lead validation, the mail is sent after that follow-up begins then its success or failure Everyday sales team have to work on this process but sad to say No reporting structure at all -Employees Lead Management (the chart is showing but not working in CRM ANALYTICS) -Custom field tab reporting not there at all -If you want to see entire sales employee's daily activities Bitrix24 does not has it at all like how many leads validated, email sent, call made, task scheduling -Employees time spent on Bitrix24 is not there on the std module, these are bare min basic features -If you have dismissed an employee from an organization or any employee has left, you cannot remove that person from Bitrix24 -They don't have birthday greeting features for leads, it is only possible when they have done deals this is just a weird example. -Your email bounce back no reports

Adachi U.
Marketer in Nigeria

Bitrix24 Review

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Bitrix24 has been amazing. I have been able to experience most of its features and an is a software I can recommend.

Pros:

Bitrix24 can automate your sales and marketing for instants Bitrix24 notifies your teammates by sending a reminder of what action they need to take to interact with a client. It also creates an email template that can be sent to your potential client and it schedules a sale call task automatically, whenever a client is captured.

Cons:

Bitrix24 is difficult to set up because of the way that it accompanies a ton of extra elements, programming, and specialized instruments. need a manual to sort out some way to introduce it on your framework and to utilize a venture the executive's instrument these additional elements will simply occupy rooms on your framework and customer support system is very poor. Even with the premium versions.

Paulo F.
partner - CFO in Brazil

BITRIX24 - easy and free solution for task management

4 2 months ago New

Comments: So far so good! works well, no bugs and team has gotten used to it.

Pros:

The platform has a few viewing modes (GANTT, LIST, DEADLINE...) for different types of people. I prefer GANTT. It is easy to work with and schedule tasks within the company, allocated to different employees. It has a built in chat messenger feature that helps keep an ongoing communication between teams.

Cons:

Since it brings together several different features, it contains a lot of information on screen, which in turn for some people it's hard to use and navigate.

Maria de lourdes D.
COO in Brazil
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Seems powerful, but it's a bit confusing

4 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

The fact that it could be a hub for all operations, with contact lists, project management capability and knowledge center

Cons:

It was quite confusing, and I needed something a bit more flexible so that I could trim what was not necessary and keep the solution lean

Alternatives Considered: Airtable, ClickUp and Notion

Switched From: Asana

Anmol A.
Anmol A.
Digital Marketing Manager in India

Excellent & Inexpensive CRM

5 2 months ago New

Comments: We were earlier using Zoho CRM, but it was very costly. Even to get Kanban boards in Leads we were asked to buy a more premium plan. We are currently investing a fraction of what we were investing on Zoho in Bitrix24.

Pros:

Bitrix has tons of features at a fraction of the cost that other companies are providing.

Cons:

The system doesn't very well integrate with Gmail/outlook. At max, it allows you to fetch email for 90days(their peak plan). Also the event calender doesn't sync properly.

Arnaud I.
Ceo in Congo - Brazzaville
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2-10 Employees

Ceo

4 3 days ago New

Comments: I received such à great expérience and I really liked most of its features and it pushes me to promote others

Pros:

It is very important and easy to use software, it allows thé storage of documents and files. It allows us to manage customers effectively

Cons:

He doesn't really have à lot of flaws if little bug overall it goes

Arif H.
Arif H.
Senior Manager, Network Administration in Bangladesh
Building Materials, 10,000+ Employees

The total package of Digital Workplace

5 2 months ago New

Pros:

Bitrix24 has the quality service and support for getting task management, collaboration, trace and planning and implement it in a trackable way. Surely, this very helpful and productive platform for every professional.

Cons:

I was able to meet my expectation using Bitrix24. So, I don't have any current issues with this. Just smooth and clean.

Maszni A.
Maszni A.
Senior Web Developer in Malaysia
Entertainment, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Project management software with very good workload planning

5 last year

Comments: Overall, working with Bitrix24 as my main project management software has really improving my team effectiveness in developing a product and increase our time spend on organizing project that has short due-date.

Pros:

I really like with the workload planning that Bitrix24 has offered, as it really helpful in distributing workload for each team members. It is a very important to do this step, so we can track our task precisely and preventing us from skipping task on project. The project template is easily customizable to cater for the project needs.

Cons:

The developer should really taking consideration user experience and opinion on the software tools placement. Some of the tools is hidden on unexpected location inside on other tools and make the navigation process is quite frustrating. Storing and uploading a large size files is keep get interrupted and very frustrating experience with it.

Aliaksandr B.
Marketing Expert in Belarus

A good software, but if only you live in CIS

4 last year

Comments: Well, I used Bitrix a lot of time and you know, the things doesn`t change a lot of time. For sure, Bitrix is got a lot of features and integrations. But the question of quality of these features are opened. For 100% benefits of features, you should to charge the money for add-ons, or you should to do some of dev-jobs. This is not cool for the small teams.
Overall: for employees and some teams from CIS this software is 'must-have'. If you want to change something, you can do it, because a lot of software are available. And a lot of these are good enough for any-sized teams.

Pros:

A lot of features, a lot of integrations

Cons:

First of all: a heavy widgets. Your website will be slow if you will use widgets, like openlines and etc. Second one is an old interface of admin. Like 'Permissions' and etc. Third: the reports are really bad. Also email marketing isn`t good. And the last one is that you should always charge the money: for example, it`s hard to find a useful free add-ons.

Alternatives Considered: amoCRM

Reasons for Choosing Bitrix24: Because I want to got an 'all-in-one' solution, like: organizer of calls, leads, tasks and etc. I want to use the only one software for all of these features.

Switched From: Zoho CRM

Haris C.
CEO in US
Accounting, 2-10 Employees

Easily the best CRM for its price

5 2 years ago

Comments: Bitrix24 is absolutely underrated as a CRM. The features seem a bit complicated at first, until you dive in and see just how sophisticated the entire backend of this software is. It is more customizable than any public software I have used, and I honestly don't want to think about how much time and money I would need to sink into my business structure if it weren't for Bitrix24.

Pros:

The fact that you can customize this software like you have a blank slate in front of you is phenomenal. If you can dream up a business process, you can do it with Bitrix24.

Cons:

Customer support is limited, and any issues I had (although they were rare) took a while to fix my issue, if they fixed it at all.

Alternatives Considered: Jira, Quickbase and Podio

Reasons for Choosing Bitrix24: Trello was visually great, but had much less functionality for a higher overall price.

Switched From: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24: Mostly a combination of price and various capabilities that I would have had to manually integrate, whereas Bitrix24 had everything in one place.

John B.
Manager in Austria
Writing & Editing, 11-50 Employees

Very helpful software

5 2 years ago

Pros:

-Everything you need to work with tasks: templates, collaborators, time tracking, reminders (including e-mail), auto-renewal of paused tasks, Gantt chart with different links "in the tail and in the mane." -Custom Kanban board. -A calendar of tasks and events both throughout the company and by departments and selected employees. -Robots and triggers in tasks. In a few clicks, you can implement most simple, but extremely routine-free scripts. -Very convenient chat - you can work both on the site and through the desktop client. -Good mobile version (Android, iPhone). -Built-in IP-telephony. -Built-in work with mail through IMAP. -Automatic group / project chat for members. -Wide differentiation of access rights (if not too lazy to configure). -Calendar-schedule of absences of employees (attendance tracking, "who/where /why"). -Meetings - it is convenient to hold meetings on a list of issues, draw up minutes of meetings. - Many other extensions, including free ones.

Cons:

-In some places there is a confusion between the new and the old interface (not all parts of the portal have moved to a new track). -Somewhere they dropped useful commands in the context menus and the necessary buttons, and do not want to return. For example, "copy a task with or without nested subtasks" - earlier this was solved with one daw, but now only one option is hard-coded. In general, the usual story when updating to new versions (remember the transition from Windows 7 to 8, and then from 8 to 10). In the new interface, tasks on the company page (CRM) are inconveniently done - before it was a table with search / filter and sorting, and now it's just a list without details. This is due to the transition to a new concept. You can understand, but it’s difficult to get used to. We have to go to the section "Tasks and Projects" and there already look for the tasks of the company by its name, although we have already been to the tasks page of the company ("Cases"). -We use CRM (leads, deals), chats with visitors (the chat works directly from Yandex search results through Yandex.Dialogs, as well as from the site), tasks, projects, meetings and meetings. It works properly in a virtual machine. If there is an active license, it is successfully updated. Technical support usually responds within 24 hours. Most of the issues are solved (we give access to the portal with an IP restriction, then turn it off

Jorge rene A.
Jorge rene A.
Consultor Independiente de TI in Ecuador
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees

A Secret Jewel

5 4 years ago

Comments: Ok, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the packages, it would be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur. I think that the most valuable feature I ever see on this tool is the fact that the CRM processes are truly customizable... I mean, most of the CRM systems let you customize small things like the field name, some behaviors and some other little stuff (almost meaningless), however, Bitrix24 lets you change everything to fit from a single person orden processing to a multilanguage sales operation, super easy, and if you need to try different angles, you can create multiple pipelines with different configurations... As i said before, I have tried Bitrix24 in the past, also worked with most of the popular ones (from Microsoft to Zoho and NoCRM) and since i rediscover the new features and funcitionalitis from Bitrix 24 im not looking aymore You can try it for free and send me a comment about it.

Pros:

1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM 2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system 3.-) Unified communications 4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls) 5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM 6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer 7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages) 8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management 9.-) Great community support

Cons:

- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email. - A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough (at least for me). - Don't have an accounting feature.

Zuhairah A.
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist in Malaysia
Internet, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Reliable CRM platform

5 last year

Comments: We have a great experience deploying Bitrix24 as our main platform to organizing and managing our customer related service. We also use the task management tools provided as our alternative task management platform and to manage my basic daily task.

Pros:

Bitrix24 has almost everything that a "Customer Relationship Management" needs and it is very easy to implement this platform to work flawlessly with our current system. It has a very good tool for contact management that we use to manage our employees profile, customer ticket and contact details.

Cons:

There are some report details that are left out in the report generated that are very important for us to have a clearer analytics and insight. They should also fix the integration feature, as some of the integration is not properly integrated and no data are shown in the software after it is connected.

Syazwani I.
Syazwani I.
Talent Acquisition Executive in Malaysia
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

Project management managed well with Bitrix24

4 last year

Comments: Working with Bitrix24 has very many benefit, almost everything that i need is available in this software and i don't need to integrated it with other service or survey to make it a complete software. Storing document and files can be done easily within the software without having to use other cloud storage software.

Pros:

Bitrix24 really has help me and my colleague managing task and project that we are running and collaborate. Communication the most important feature for collaborating project, and this software has provide us to have video calls and chat platform build-in inside the software. It helps us to connect easily with each others.

Cons:

Work-time tracking is one of least tools that we don't ever use to measure our working time. As long as the work is done according to the time frame that has been decided, how long we are working online everyday is irrelevant. They better add milestone tracking rather than work-time tracking in my opinion.

Syamir K.
Syamir K.
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

Manage project with Bitrix24

5 last year

Comments: I can run verity of project at the same time thanks to the amazing feature and tools that provided by Betrix24.

Pros:

The most important thing that i look in project management software is the contact panel, and Bitrix24 has a very comprehensive contact panel. Storing, managing and sharing for file resources is very organized and they has a very good security for the storage.

Cons:

We had faced several challenges while operating this software, one of it is its require a very stable internet connection to load-up all required resources. Another one is, the email tools in mobile device keep crashing when i'm trying to edit the layout.

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Teams

Switched From: Microsoft Project

Agnishwar M.
Executive in India
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11-50 Employees

Review of Bitrix24

5 last year

Comments: The Problems we are settling is our Project the board and correspondence issues. Yet, with everything taken into account Bitrix is taking care of its work for our organization

Pros:

What I like when utilizing Bitrix is that there are various types of how to deal with a venture. The client the executives is likewise a major in addition to us in our organization as we are partitioned into independent divisions that has every one of its own workgroups. For each errand you can designate, track, have cutoff times and fuse it to your functioning arrangement when you time in to their underlying working day include. Client Dashboard Having your own profile and can transfer records unto your drive is an immense assistance to us as we would require a distributed storage and across the board to keep our work streaming. Group Collaborations Additionally, the capacity to have a visit in a CRM which has call/video empowered truly assisted our group with working and convey better as we are generally working distantly. You can utilize the searchbar when utilizing the visit which I think helps when you failed to remember a few things when to conversing with a colleague.

Cons:

What I don't care for is the point at which I am remarking to an assignment you can't utilize your standard tab keys to embed a few spaces. I realize it's a matter of inclination yet when you are utilizing the projectile alternatives of their rich content manager you can't utilize internal slugs see reference model [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which is discover irritating as we use it regularly. What we do is we make a different google docs that way we can indent into the list items.

Publisher in US
Media Production, 2-10 Employees

Great Software but a lot More than I Need

4 last year

Comments: I liked all the features and functionality it offers but since the interface was too cluttered with things my team didn't need it had a negative impact on productivity since it took too long to find things. So I ended up stopping using it after a short while. It would be good if there were a stripped down version of this software.

Pros:

Bitrix24 is chock full of features. It offers just about every feature I could ask for. And within those features there is a ton of functionality that makes it a really flexible project management system that is able to handle one's needs fully.

Cons:

The interface is really cluttered. The reason for this is mainly because the software is so full of features – those features have to be placed somewhere. For some users it's probably totally fine, but for my use case it didn't work since the needs of my team are quite simple. We just didn't need all those features. So you could say... just don't use the features. And that could be the case, but the problem is that when onboarding a team and asking them to use it for a few simple tasks it causes information overload for them. It takes them too long to find things and they don't really want to use it. I also received complaints from a user who didn't like the timer clock staring at them the whole time they were using the tool. It puts too much emphasis on being productive and feels like it's too much.

Rick P.
Rick P.
Director in Argentina

Everything your team needs to get things done on one page, which can be a bit of a problem

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer emails and make telephone calls! I really can't think of a more powerful solution at this price. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind. The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. There's even a special plan at $69/month for businesses that don't need a lot of users or storage space but have a lot of sales to make and/or leads to follow up on. That strikes me as very very smart. The price is this aggressive, I would imagine, because of the traction of well-known solutions like Salesforce, which all the better for consumers, of course.

Cons:

Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.

Matthew K.
Matthew K.
Marketing Research in US
Publishing, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Bitrix24 is a very complete tool

5 3 years ago

Comments: Bitrix24 is amazing to manage the tracking and delegation of tasks, this allows us to easily talk with all the members of our teams, we also use it a lot to use calendars and reminders effectively to accomplish the work, thanks to this collaboration software and the teamwork has improved, our internal communication has also experienced a remarkable improvement, we plan to continue using this tool for a long time.

Pros:

This software has excellent customization features, such as graphics, that help provide accounting information to all customers, I also like the user interface and custom background options and especially the video theme, with this tool I keep the community more linked through sequences of activities, group conversations between departments and other commercial networks, calendars and work groups, in addition to all this, Bitrix24 is an excellent tool for managing projects and sales, as they provide communication between all active members in the Company projects, therefore, allow each member to be aware of what is happening.

Cons:

I think that the only negative aspect I have found for this software is its technical support, it takes a long time to respond, and when they do they are not clear in their answers, the times they need your help they have not been able to solve my problem.

Irfan A.
Irfan A.
Senior Full-stack PHP Developer in Pakistan

Brilliant!...All in one solution for Internal communication and project management

5 3 years ago

Comments: We are using Bitrix24 for internal communication and basic task management. Its been a great experience especially with a lot of features. I would surely keep on using.

Pros:

- Bitrix24 consist of lots of features and modules that can be switched on or off as needed which is huge plus because it makes it really easy to manage your projects while keeping software simple - Implementation and learning of the software is very easy and that's what our staff loved about it - It has great value for money and pricing is unbeatable as compared to other software solutions in the market for same purpose - Brilliant within the company social feature. - Accessible on multiple platform which is huge plus. Can be accessed through Web site, Mobile apps and Desktop application for WIndows, Mac and even Linux platform. That's a brilliant thing I would say

Cons:

- There is a lot of room in improvement of user experience. If developers can work on User Experience that would be great - Navigation is not that easy and is really confusing for project management features again this might be related to user experience. I would say they can really improve that. - Configurations are not very flexible i.e you can not configure the software according to your needs you have to work with what is provided by the developers itself. - It would have been great if they had a training scheduler or calendar management feature.

Anisha A.
Head of Call Information Center in Armenia
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

The best program for the information center

5 5 months ago

Comments: We have chosen him for 3 years already, we are very satisfied.

Pros:

We like working with this program very much, it gives us great opportunities, we are able to arrange the sequence of fields in the program as we see fit. We service and fill in a lot of calls daily All information on supply and demand in the program. Customer questions are multifaceted and the program allows you to create fields for all questions. The best result is the sale, when we sell our product and fill in the relevant fields, the completed information is sent to the relevant department և the rest of the work is organized there. We are very satisfied with this program, before buying the program we were thinking a lot about buying it or not, we have not used this program in any of our other companies before, we are very satisfied with it, it is very good for our industry. The customer base is fully maintained and we can work with them in the future, make other offers, even in the form of letters. It contains a whole system not only for the call information center but also for the marketing work.

Cons:

There is no part of the program that you do not like.

Yaroslav K.
Information Technology Major in Greece
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees

All in one CRM solution / Best for middle-sized companies and teams to handle leads and work with deals

5 4 years ago

Pros:

*Functionality Bitrix24 has a lot of great features, but its biggest advantage that I have used is an all-in-one solution. We have a chat there, can work with deals, create schedules, assign tasks with ease and track progress on specific work with history and recent actions taken by the responsible person *Ad-dons Bitrix24 has its own marketplace where you can set integration with many services, like mail chimp or a certain work process optimizer. *UI Since I started working in Bitrix24, their UI has changed a lot and has become more user friendly. At first it was a bit complicated, but the team is working a lot to make it user-friendly. I can see the work *Customization Even in a free plan, bitrix24 leaves a lot of space for adjusting the platform to the companies approach. you can create teams and spaces and plan sales and development processes

Cons:

*updates I also don't believe that their approach to upgrades is comfortable. Even though it does not take much time, but once in a while, the whole service goes down displaying that it is updating and you need to wait. This sometimes can slow work of the department and cause problems *slow Being a power house CRM system, bitrix24 is sometimes slow, although I can see that bitrix team is working to improve it.

Masturah D.
Masturah D.
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Bitrix24 is very good

4 10 months ago

Pros:

We are in need of good project management software, and Bitrix24 is the best solution for our company as it can be use to managing project across department and all the department can have their own group that can be separated from each other. Bitrix24 also has a common place for communication that everyone on the company can interact with each other.

Cons:

Asana should start reconsidering to revamp the dashboard interface, it is to cluttered with all the feature and tools. I thing it will good if the tools for other than for project management should be moved from the main dashboard for easy organization of the software.