LatitudeLearning Reviews

by Latitude Learning

• Overall
    4.1 /5
    3.8 /5
    4.2 /5

About LatitudeLearning

LatitudeLearning delivers a learning platform designed for partners to train the people that sell, service and use their products.

Learn more about LatitudeLearning

Anne L.
Legal Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2020

"Well designed for sole proprietor with lots of students, but no admin time!"

Pros: This was exactly the tool I needed to put the course ONLINE, so my students are not tied to a specific time and place for annual continuing ed classes.

Cons: I have to hire a third party with specified software to convert my PowerPoint and Google Slides courses to a format the LMS system will use......I want to be able to do the upload of new courses myself.

• Reviewed on 19/06/2020
John H.
Founder & Creative Director
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2018

"Simple LMS for small projects"

Pros: If you are in need of an LMS to show your portfolio or just as a sample, then the free small version of Latitute Learning LMS is great. It has a simple but effective amount of features which work perfectly for simple needs.

Cons: Obviously, for the price it is basic but if you only need this for showing a portfolio or small-scale courses, then this is great.

• Reviewed on 14/05/2018
Keith L.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2019

"Great if you are getting started"

Pros: I have used the free version of this for some time. It is a cost-effective way to publish courses online.

Cons: The out of the box version is ugly. It takes a lot of knowledge and work to make it not look cookie cutter.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2019
Laura A.
Instructional Design and eLearning Coordinator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/06/2017

"We did a lot of searching before selecting Latitude Learning as our LMS. Good value."

Comments: Great value for the features we get. Good for mid-sized companies who do not have unlimited funds to purchase their own LMS.

Pros: This LMS is very user friendly for the non-html user to set up and operate. The value of the product for a company our size made this an easy choice and we couldn't be happier. Recent upgrades to features makes us even more thrilled and the service we've received is top notch.

Cons: When having to search for several people by name, it would be nice to streamline the clicks needed to do several searches at a time.

Laura,
We are glad we got picked!! Thanks for your feedback about the multiple people search. I'll pass that along to our R&D team.

Martin C.
Associate Director
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2018

"When I was primary admin all went well, we shifted with growth and I moved training, all seems fine"

Comments: staff training & development options

Pros: It is intuitive and easy to set up, assign users and the ease of use and access for self training works well.

Cons: Of course us being a non-profit all costs are always our issues regarding budgeting, so the access to free is imperative for us.

by Latitude Learning on 22/05/2018

Martin, It's for clients like yourself that we provide Our Forever Free LMS up to 100 users.
You'll get the same feature-rich LMS in use by Fortune 500 companies plus over 70 free e-learning courses.
No contracts.
Use it as long as you want.
Unlike other free learning management systems that require you to install software, our is a hosted free LMS.

• Reviewed on 16/05/2018
Jeff R.
Application Consultant
Medical Devices, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/06/2017

"Excellent software that is intuitive."

Comments: The ability to catalogue customer learning and offer certification for that learning.

Pros: The logic is good so going from one point of process to the next is reasonable. It is relatively easy to use and provides a needed resource for customers.

Cons: Some functions could be improved with "smarter" technology so that repeated effort can be avoided. Like name recognition with new entries. The software should be able to suggest it knows what you're inputting and update pervasively so that at all points of the process the information added will be reflected and therefore easier to find.

Jeff,
Thank you for the feedback. We are constantly working to improve our product from input we receive from users like yourself.

Miranda Y.
HR Associate
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2017

"Latitude Learning LMS"

Comments: Overall, if you are a small business with less than 50 employees and you don't have any budget for your corporate training program, this could be somewhere to start. It is cost-effective (fee of zero but excellent customer service experience), as least you have some way to track employees' progress.

Pros: Free for employers with less than 50 employees;
Responsive and knowledgeable customer service representatives;
Contain some open source lectures;
Could upload courses, track attendance, and pull reports

Cons: The user interface is a little old-fashioned;
They do not have a mobile app I don't believe;
The open source lecture content format is old-fashioned

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2017
Jeff B.
Information Systems Specialist
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2018

"A strong LMS capable of handing multiple groups and divisions of learners"

Pros: A fully developed LMS that provides comprehensive capabilities. No excuse for not trying out the LMS. I like the certification management abilities as well. The Location codes would be helpful for multi city companies. Approvals features are no found in many other LMSs so it is nice to have.

Cons: Could have a more contemporary look to the LMS, but, it is still is very capable. Not really anything to complain about though.

Jeff:
Thanks for your positive review of our LMS. LatitudeLearning is a rich, full feature learning management system.

Carmen D.
Treasurer
  • Reviewed on 01/06/2017

"Good reports, user friendly"

Pros: Ability to customize the site. We were able to put our logo in to make it more personalized. Very easy to add or delete users. Good reports

Carmen,
Glad you were able to customize your LMS. Our team works hard to ensure our clients have a positive LMS experience.

Ben S.
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2018

"Fantastic Product"

Pros: The ease of use to establish and coordinate courses and course materials for our end users. Looking forward to future enhancements.

Cons: Would like to see more flexibility in white labeling the product. Would like to see more flexibility in white labeling the product.

• Reviewed on 18/04/2018
Charmaine R.
Supervisor, Customer Service & Associate Training
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2018

"I have had a good experience with the software."

Pros: The reports that were available were very helpful for maintaining up to date training records. I was able to see all of our Training Partners who had completed the training and the number of times it took for them complete it. Being able to reset the passwords myself, saved a lot of time.

Cons: At some point, the software stopped downloading the training module for new users

• Reviewed on 21/04/2018
Christina S.
Trainer
Medical Practice, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018

"Very easy to use, both uploading courses and taking courses."

Comments: Able to deploy courses easily

Pros: Very easy to use, both uploading courses and taking courses. I use captivate to create courses for our department. Easy to deploy

Cons: Not always the easiest to upload photos and designs to customize the site. Photos and customization get cut off.

by Latitude Learning on 18/04/2018

Christina,
Thanks for the feedback. We value your input and use reviews like these to constantly improve our product to meet the satisfaction our customers have come to trust.

Melissa W.
Systems Administrator
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2018

"It was very easy to setup"

Pros: The customer support was extremely responsive and the setup was surprisingly very easy and on top of it there were no major issues that arose that I couldn't handle.

Cons: There was nothing really that I disliked as I was able to seemlessly move throughout the trial version without any problems and then once I got going on the full version I realized just how robust the system really was

• Reviewed on 11/05/2018
Sukumar T.
software engineer
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2018

"it's very good"

Pros: ease of use, routing, fonts, content, overall it's useful, grpahics, images, learning material are all very good, time spent on website is minimal, don't take any guesses, professional apt looking website, like it very much

Cons: lots of functions, could have more rich content for user to navigate and have a nice feeling. should be user focused and most importantly should not take most time spending. however, it's not really bad.

by Latitude Learning on 03/08/2018

Sukumar: We appreciate your feedback on LatitudeLearning. As we grow we want to keep you informed of all enhancements made to our product. Please sign up via the link below to receive LatitudeLearning LMS Roadmap updates right to your inbox.

• Reviewed on 19/06/2018
Keith L.
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2018

"It is what is is"

Pros: This software is a great scalable LMS. I use it from my small learning company where a high end LMS can break the bank.

Cons: To get a truly customized LMS look and feel you have to spend a lot of time playing with it and a bit of HTML knowledge wouldn't hurt.

by Latitude Learning on 03/08/2018

Keith,
Thanks for your feedback. We pride ourselves on allowing our users to completely customize the LMS to fit their unique training program's needs.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2018
Margaret M.
Mental Health Care, 11-50 Employees

"Dr"

Comments: Quickly set up for clients with very short deadlines

Pros: Quick and easy to adapt it to a variety of applications and very intuitive so even if you haven't used it in a while, you can easily get going again.

Cons: Some functionality is missing which would be good like stroke tracking to repeat an action multiple times and an undo function

Jose A.
Travel Director
Computer Hardware, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2018

"The latitude learning materials are set up in a student friendly setting they are easy to access"

Comments: I was able to review the content for ease of use and quality of the materials for the reference purpose.

Pros: The latitude learning setting is easy to use and promotes no loss of time in trying to navigate the screens, also latitude has many titles of learning, materials to choose from.

Cons: Nothing, I am happy to see that latitude has many titles to choose from and organizes the content in an easy to find structure.

Jose,
Thanks for the positive feedback. We are happy to have you as a valued LatitudeLearning client.

Daniel B.
Web Master
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2018

"Up to date on the software that is out there."

Pros: Keeps me informed and up to date on what the world is using. I can see what other major companies are using. Helps me find new solutions and solves challenges that I didn't even know I was aware of. Allow me to see opportunities.

Cons: I think it could do better connecting software developers to support channels. Support is always a challenge to find. Maybe have someone that help develops custom solutions based on my companies need from start to finish.

Denise N.
CSR II
Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018

"Learning is above average and a wide range to learn from."

Comments: Free training for employees with a way to pay for the extra if needed.

Pros: Wide range of courses and that the training is free. All courses are easy to find under the free training or topic.

Cons: Wish we could print a paper to count a certificate for training reason. Not able to search easy or suggested topics.

Laura H.
Teacher
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2017

"I use it at work for Continuing Ed."

Comments: I am able to obtain my Continuing Education credits.

Pros: It's pretty easy to use and answer questions. The examples are relevant to what I do. The children are cute.

Cons: If you miss a question on the test you have to start all over again answering the test questions. It makes it difficult.

by Latitude Learning on 03/10/2017

Laura,
We love hearing from the end-user. Thanks for the positive words. We agree... children are cute.

• Reviewed on 19/09/2017
Iyad H.
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2015

"Robust, reliable and well supported"

Comments: After doing a comparison analysis of several LMS providers, Latitude prevailed in providing clear and understandable LMS service and product descriptions. The initial decision gave me a lot of comfort and confidence that Latitude was going to be able to be a suitable and reliable LMS provider.
The reliable communication, friendly service and overall professionalism of the Latitude team verifies my decision that Latitude was a good choice.
In the end, the project was a huge success for all people involved and Latitude was a key factor in helping us achieve such a particular goal.

• Reviewed on 06/06/2015
Bosede A.
STUDENT
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2016

"MY EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE OF USING LATITUDE LEARNING WEBSITE FOR COURSES"

Comments: I have been able to acquire more skills and competences on various topics which has improved my confidence for job search

Pros: great for everything

Cons: none for against

• Reviewed on 16/06/2016
Dominique D.
Applied Research Scientist
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"Used Latitude Learning to develop curriculum prototype."

Pros: -Ability to register multiple roles
-Ability to customize modules for organizational needs
-Overall easy to use

Cons: User capacity is the only thing that can be improved on. Some features are a little difficult to find as well.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2018
Sandeep K.
GM marketing
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2018

"Inputs on Latitude LMS"

Comments: Overall positive, but Latitude folks should arrange to fix issues cited above.

Pros: Organised interfaces
easy to use features like drag n Drop
Textual and video guidance on usage is good
Adding Resources functionality is simple

Cons: Courseware Library not visible beyond the featured courses
Tedious course allocation process
Complex Organisation structure configuration
Courses not visible on full screen, only on limited size window
Courses do not load easily, 'requires Adobe Flash' for every course session but does not download

• Reviewed on 17/09/2018
Joanne B.
Associate Professor
Medical Practice, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2018

"This site has given me new insights and learnings on several topics"

Comments: I had learned from topics on management and dealing with personnel inthe workplace, as well as leadership styles

Pros: The topics are presented in simple understandable manner, hence becoming useful to a broader reader audience

Cons: During the whole time I had been using this software, I do not have a negative feedback to report, maybe just that topics presented are too short at times

• Reviewed on 15/05/2018