• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.4 /5

About BambooHR

BambooHR features integrated applicant tracking (ATS) as part of our award-winning cloud-based HR information software package.

Learn more about BambooHR

Showing 1,212 reviews

Jeremy S.
On Site Recruiter
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2020

"BambooHR Turns a Small Business into a Big Business"

Comments: I enjoyed it more than other recruiting software I've used. It makes work easier and helps me be a manager instead of a paper pusher.

Pros: I personally like that BambooHR has different portals for its users. They've built a database that allows employees to: 1. Maintain their own records (whether the company sends or user uploaded); track time off earned, sick days used, and hours worked; while allowing the user to sign documents easily electronically; and 2. Makes being an HR manager, easy. What I mean is, creating records (employees or temps) and ensuring they have all the blocks checked (background ran, drug test paperwork properly filled out, and any other documentation needing signed) within the timeframe needed to start working - is tracked, maintained, and recorded for you... so all in all, eliminates the monotony of HR and time wasted on paperwork while assisting managers/employees in ensuring proper compliance.

Cons: Well, I still had to scan any documents that weren't created or automated through the software and label them. For example, I work at a satellite location; the warehouse I staff for has a basketball court out back for employees to use on their break. I had to create a document that stated employees for my agency had to make sure they were clocked out, that they were responsible for any risk of injury and that the company and staffing agency would not be held liable for any resulting injury that may occur. The rest of the staffing agency didn't need this so I still had to print out 50 copies, have each employee sign one, upload it, file it in the employee file in the software, label it, then give the copy back to the employee. This really is not an issue unless if turnover is high, this could get annoying.

• Reviewed on 02/03/2020
Jay R.
Director of Corporate Culture & Guest Experience
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2021

"Simple to use and an absolute must.."

Pros: The customer support is flawless, they practice what they preach. The product works exactly as delivered. Easy to use and great product support.

Cons: There have been no cons to the software. If i had one thing to say, I would like to an alternate platform to generate the monthly cost or a more transparent discount program based on headcount.

• Reviewed on 01/02/2021
Danielle C.
Senior Compliance Generalist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/09/2020

"BambooHR - 10/10 Would Recommend"

Comments: Overall, it's been a really great experience as an implementer, an admin, and a user.

Pros: I advocated for BambooHR for my company as its first HRIS, and I believed it would be a major benefit to our company, and it has been. It's a major bragging right of mine that I found BambooHR at a conference, convinced my boss to sign off on it, and executed the roll-out and got most staff on-board with it as a concept. So, I like most things about BambooHR. It's intuitive for users and administrators alike. The setup was as easy as setting up a new company-wide software could be, with hands-on customer service and a robust information center. The hiring tool is phenomenal, and I have gotten so many positive comments from managers about how much easier their hiring process was with the hiring tool. I like how y ou can submit software suggestions to customer service and they take your feedback into consideration, and new features get rolled out constantly. It's just a great place to keep everything in one place and make HR more efficient, and it's a super dynamic tool.

Cons: Honestly, there's not a lot I don't like about the software. When we first got it, I would say its lack of payroll integration, but it's since integrated TRAX payroll with the software, which our accounting team is now switching to.

• Reviewed on 29/09/2020
Sally C.
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2020

"We started with nothing, now we have it all!"

Comments: LOVE this product and the creators behind it . Would absolutely recommend to others!

Pros: Our company did not have an HR platform so starting with Bamboo was a no-brainer. The sales team and implementation team are fantastic, their self guided materials and videos are 2nd to none!

Cons: I wish there was an integration between Bamboo and QuickBooks. Hopefully that will happen eventually and make our payroll lives even easier!

• Reviewed on 03/12/2020
People Analyst
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2019

"Excellent all-in-one HR platform"

Comments: BambooHR is an excellent all-in-one tool for an HR department. It provides new employees with a great onboarding experience. All the features are easy to learn because the UI and UX are both excellent.

Pros: I like the reports for employee and applicant data. It provides valuable insights to management. The time-off tracking function is easy to use while the performance management add-on is straightforward. It is also a breeze to onboard new hires through the new hire packet feature. Updating employee information and status is also easy.

Cons: It took me long to figure out how to export employee data. It also does not have a payroll add-on that may be easily customized to our jurisdiction's income tax laws.

• Reviewed on 10/05/2019
Blaise S.
Controller
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"Practical and effective HR tool!"

Comments: We've had a great experience with BambooHR. Going into it we knew very little about the software and had just heard great things. Now that we've been on it for a few years I can say that the software has grown along with our business. It seems like BambooHR really takes the customers needs and requests to heart and tries to make the software fit each customers needs. We look forward to the new feature releases and just being able to use the software as it is for years to come!

Pros: My favorite thing about BambooHR, in general, is that they are always trying new things and releasing new features. They just released a sync feature that syncs with TRAX Payroll software and cuts out the time needed to reconcile the 2 systems. The software is very user-friendly and you are able to find a help article about nearly anything you could ever want to know. One of my favorite features is the e-signing you can set up for HR documents. Our on-boarding goes a lot smoother not having to print out each form and fill out by hand. The Hiring module also works great. In that module, I love the ability to rate each individual candidate and keep internal notes about them. I really appreciate the ability to track conversations had with that candidate within the module so I don't have to hunt down the communication in my inbox each time.

Cons: I've only been able to find one single thing that I would change about the software and that is that I would make it possible for one person to be a manager for operations purposes and another person manager for compensation purposes. I've ran into the problem where the operations person doesn't need to see the compensation of their co-worker, but another person at a VP level should be able to request and approve compensation, essentially skipping over the Operations Manager for compensation purposes. I haven't yet found a way around it, so we just eliminated the Operations Manager from the profile and have the VP listed as manager, but this doesn't change my opinion that I would recommend this to anyone!

• Reviewed on 13/12/2018
Beth T.
HR Director
Construction
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2016

"We love BambooHR and the customization possibilities it provides!"

Pros: I did a lot of research on HRIS before choosing BambooHR. For those thinking about using BambooHR, really look at how your structure is set up and how you want it to work when the product goes live. For example, we have two divisions in two different locations. Both divisions are very unique and what one division needed the other did not. Getting this figured out before implementation will help alleviate the need for a lot of change once the system goes live. For our company, BambooHR was by far the best fit for us. The best thing about this product is the customization and the ease in which we were able to implement the system. From the time we decided to go with BambooHR to the time it was implemented and functional was a little over a month! My dedicated implementation specialist, Carol Brogdon was great to work with during the implementation of the system. I am not IT expert or tech person, and this was easy! The customization of the system allows (from the beginning) you to create a system in which each user can see as mush or as little of the information as needed. Since implementation, I have even been able to customize more information on the site that is specific to our needs with two different locations and divisions. The time off feature allows our employees to request time off from their smart phones or pc quickly and for our admin and foremen the calendar of "Who's Out" is extremely useful, especially for looking ahead and seeing who will be out on vacations or sick/holiday time. Anniversary dates and birthdays are visible and there is no longer a need to keep a spreadsheet with this information. The reports that can be generated on training, time off balances, licensing, etc has been a time saver. The ability to transform these reports into PDF, excel and even share custom reports as needed has been very beneficial to us. On-boarding, off-boarding, completing forms as needed has been extremely efficient utilizing the uploading of files and then setting up the signature templates (no more paper pushing or waiting for people to sign and return documents). Uploading files to share with all employees or just a few employees is also a great tool. We utilize the company announcements to send important information to some or all of our employees. The notes section has been invaluable for our managers to document information and if an employee moves to a new location, the new manager now has that information at their fingertips. Our employees can update their address, marital status, with-holdings, etc all from their dashboard. No longer do they have to wonder if the HR department has their most current information because they see what is on file for them with the company when they log in.
We have yet to utilize the Job Openings component yet. This was a big draw, as we had experienced a large growth last year. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending) our hiring has tapered off, so we have not had the opportunity to try this out. As far as BambooHR responsiveness to any issues I have encountered, they have been very quick to resolve. I like that they are constantly trying to improve the product and take ideas and suggestions on areas of concern. This type of progressive thinking and action will make them and keep them a front runner in the HRIS world.

Cons: Like any product, the more you use it, the easier it seems. There were kinks to work out when we first went live. Permissions, setting up employee fields and email alerts all needed some tweeking, but again, the system and BambooHR support was great getting through the learning curve.
I did opt to go with Maxwell health for the online health care enrollment piece and I have been live with BambooHR since January 2016 and I am still not live with Maxwell Health and do not know when I will be, so if you are thinking of that option, I would really look into other options as it does not seem to be as responsive or as dynamic as BambooHR despite what the sales pitch shows.

• Reviewed on 13/05/2016
Professional Cleaner
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2018

"Best HR Software around!"

Comments: TIME!! I have so much more time!

Pros: Bamboo really strives to make their product easy to use. Their help section is filled with many different how to articles with picture and most often a video tutorial. I really like to 30/30 product updates they do, every 30 day they send out a video showing the new updates to the software for the last 30 days and what they are going to be working on for the next 30! This is constantly showing me all the different way to use Bamboo! They also will help create sections and tables so you can customize the program a lot. We also use it for performance management. We have heard that some people don't like that the limit the total number of questions in the review section we LOVE IT! We use the review period to "check in" with our employees and use the few basic questions to start a conversation about how happy they are with work and it has done amazing things for our company!

Cons: At the beginning it was a little difficult to get all of our custom tables set up and functioning the way we wanted but I think that was just some misunderstanding on my part, just not being a programmer! Bamboo has amazing customer service so they were happy to help make any changes we needed and made sure we were happy with everything at the end! For the software being as amazing as it is and the fact that Bamboo is always improving I don't know if I would even necessarily call it a con but the price is a little high. For our needs the benefits Bamboo offer are defiantly worth the cost!

• Reviewed on 09/05/2018
Elena M.
Chief People Officer
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/06/2018

"Great HRIS for small to medium companies which is easy to use"

Pros: I liked the preboarding feature a lot - makes it very easy to onboard new employees even before they started, it's fully automated so all you have to do is just mark a person as hired and set up a workflow once and the rest is taken care of. nice feature of having people answer questions about themselves as it helps the team to learn more about their future colleagues.
the performance module is very simple but in the same time gives enough information and insight. it's based on deloittes approach to redesign performance reviews. I liked the reporting on the performance too, as it shows in one glance who's engaged and high performer vs those who has some issues which HR or a manager should take care of. The goal setting/tracking feature is also nice and simple, allows managers to comment on the progress which encourages frequent feedback and giving kudos.

Cons: Bamboo's support team is in the US and also as they grew bigger, they switched to ticket system vs just messaging them which made the process of gettig support slower. it's understandable but for us as a customer it was quite visible. also the customisation is not so easy and many requests were turned down as it wasn't on their roadmap.

• Reviewed on 08/06/2018
Maurice a M.
Operations Director
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2019

"Integrating most departments to HR"

Pros: In our company's setup, we have multiple departments using BambooHR as our primary way to help synchronise onboarding and offboarding requirements. We have an internal workflow in which whenever there's an onboarding/offboarding; it will send a message to the IT Depot (that would be me) to prepare equipment for the new hire, another one to the Accounting Depot to set up payroll, and so on. My favourite section of BambooHR is the assets tab, which gives you insights on what equipment each employee holds, when it was assigned, serial number, return date, and so on. We love how simple, intuitive, and customizable are the employee's profiles. We have employees in multiple countries, so the fields and requirements for each is custom according to our needs. Depending on your needs, you're able to search and pull data easily.

Cons: Email notifications can get quite spammy, especially during hiring seasons. I'm an admin user in BambooHR, and from time to time my inbox would get filled with BambooHR notification from new hires, probation period reminds, etc. All that is great, however, there's no direct way to disable email notification from a user's end.

• Reviewed on 16/01/2019
Head of People Ops
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2017

"HR Software with a Soul"

Pros: BambooHR guides their design decisions using research, a modern understanding of HR philosophy, and customer feedback. They don't let you over-configure the software so you end up torturing your employees; they simply won't let you. Example: They designed the Performance Review module very thoughtfully, posing the minimum number of thoroughly-researched and carefully worded prompts to drive a strong review for both Manager and Employee. They won't let you turn the Performance Review into a 5-page write-up like some circa 1980's multi-national. Good UI design, and requires minimal configuration out of the box. BambooHR integrates with many other vendors up and downstream in the business: candidate tracking, payroll, time logging, etc...

Cons: The Training functionality is designed to allow documentation of employee education, and requires an instructor to mark the education as complete. Sometimes, education is self-service/eLearning...there's no way for an employee to mark certain themselves "complete" for certain training modules. It's rather unfortunate hole, which caused us to look at an LMS.

• Reviewed on 16/11/2017
Heather M.
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2019

"BambooHR - good for small to medium businesses!"

Comments: Very pleased with the user interface of Bamboo and the overall results of our partnership with the product in general! It may have been a little overbuilt for the hourly employee, but for hiring managers, HR coordinators, and the like - a great product!

Pros: The two apps that Bamboo created for users. One was a paired down version of the main site, with easy access to contact info for employees. The other app was hiring-specific, making those communications easier on the go! Bamboo sent reminder emails for birthdays, anniversaries, and a lot of the other email types were customizable. As a medium restaurant, there were some features that were unnecessary about Bamboo, but it definitely helped us step up our game in regards to staying organized and compliant.

Cons: BambooHR looks to be intended for office type work, so in our restaurant situation - some features felt like a poor fit. On the other hand, it may have made us operate a little more professionally and put together compared to your average medium-sized restaurant. The learning curve was steep for BambooHR but now that we've moved onto another product called Stratex, I'm thinking that it wasn't so bad after all.

• Reviewed on 15/07/2019
Regional Digital Provisoning Manager
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2018

"Convenient and Efficient People Management"

Comments: BambooHR saves time and makes it simple for everyone to get the HR related stuff done quickly so they can focus on their actual jobs. The app for both iOS and Android means most functions can also be done on the go. This software is a must have for companies of all sizes.

Pros: After struggling with Excel sheets, time logs, and software reminiscent of Access 97 databases, BambooHR is a dream for people management. With a clean, responsive interface and built-in tutorials, users and administrators can jump in and get up to speed quickly. The marketplace also has tons of integrations for just about every function you can think of. The most convenient feature is how Bamboo streamlines the orientation of new employees. With configurable tasks and documents, Bamboo can track progress and keep signed records eliminating the need for a lot of printing and physical file storage.

Cons: The setting options are both a blessing and a curse. If not configured carefully, you can potentially expose sensitive data to those who shouldn’t have it. Not everyone needs to know how much vacation time the CEO has left.

• Reviewed on 29/11/2018
Helga H.
HR & Talent Manager
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2018

"BambooHR is highly recommended!"

Comments: My overall experience is great, I highly recommend BambooHR. I have used 4-5 HR systems before and I sincerely think they're the best :)

Pros: I love how easy it is to use BambooHR, it is very user-friendly, and very focused on the actual problems of HR - they are either HR people themselves, or has done a very thorough job working with them to find out what our needs are ;)
The other amazing thing is that you can customize almost anything, prepare (and save) your own reports, can set your own alerts, email notifications, add or remove fields as you like, you can sign electronically everything in there. Plus, their customer hero group is amazing, I have always received response within 24 hours, even followups when I forgot to reply.
Plus, their Help centre is awesome too! They have videos, interactive guides that walk you through the actual process live (not in a test system but in your own) - you feel like someone is sitting next to you and showing on your screen where to click.

Cons: There is one thing I miss very much right now, is that I can't add to candidates where they come from manually (employee referral, from a recruitment agency) - they do have an option that Linkedin, Facebook, twitter, etc. are automatically tracked (here you can add any other website of your choice too), but it doesnt give the whole picture now, and this way I cant have accurate reporting about where our hires come from.

• Reviewed on 25/10/2018
Virgil S.
VP, Human Resources
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/05/2017

"Bamboo shows up consistently to deliver quality and simplicity to the customer."

Comments: Efficiency.

Pros: The user friendliness with the UI is so appreciated. You really don't need to know anything about programming language. The information we can find/store is thorough, and being hosted in the cloud leads to very little down time. The customer support is phenomenal. Not only are they skilled and helpful, but they genuinely sound happy to that you called...no matter what kind of issue you may have presented them with.

Cons: This is a tough one, since it's difficult to come up with something that doesn't work, or doesn't have a solution in the works. Maybe the mobile capability could be improved - so that as an administrator/owner, the same view and functionality would be available on mobile units. A lot already is, but it can be a little clunky.

• Reviewed on 31/05/2017
Courtney D.
Recruiter
Medical Practice
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2016

"Recruiting and Onboarding with BambooHR"

Pros: Since our company started using BambooHR we saved our company time and money due to the efficient processes that Bamboo provides in terms of human resources services. Especially in recruiting new employees, Bamboo has a built-in Applicant Tracking System which allows for Hiring Managers and recruiters to accurately track the status of their candidates as they progress through the different interviewing stages until the offer is made. Once the offer is made the system has on on-boarding platform included which will allow the employee to on-board new hires in a consistent fashion. Through the on-boarding tool new hires will be able to complete a series of tasks on a checklist such as reading the employee handbook and payroll forms. Overall this has been a great addition to our HR team which has helped streamline the overall processes in a more efficient and time saving manner for the whole company. The time that was spent reconciling spreadsheets can now be spent to develop strategic initiatives to improve the overall well-being of the company and its processes.

Cons: The only service that BambooHR does not provide is payroll. However there are several apps that integrate with Bamboo which can be downloaded to your company's site along with an open API function which can be used to pull data from your current payroll system once the integration has been established.

• Reviewed on 14/09/2016
Tech Lead, Strategic Alliances and Business Development
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2018

"Excellent SaaS based HR tool"

Comments: Good experience, works well for our company.

Pros: UI is very clean and intuitive. There are fours main sections: home, my info, employees, files. My info shows all your personal information, title, performance reviews, emergency contacts, etc. Employees shows the company directory is very useful for understanding the structure of the company. Files shows all the pertinent documents like medical, holidays, etc. Very simple and easy to navigate. HR tasks are sent to your inbox with periodic reminders.

Cons: In the tree view for company directory, when I click on an employee, instead of showing me their information it will just bring to my own employee page. Not sure if this is by design or a bug.

• Reviewed on 18/09/2018
Growth Operations Analyst
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2019

"Easy to use, but integrations lacking"

Comments: It has become much easier for employees to find self-serve answers to their questions, and have a single source to go to for their important documents, etc.

Pros: BambooHR has a simple, intuitive UI that makes it easy to get an overview of relevant HR data: vacation days, legal documents, reporting lines, etc. We especially love the org chart functionality - it's a great way for new hires to quickly see and understand who is who (and perfect for those of us who have a hard time remembering names). Saves the HR team (and managers) a lot of time. Also really helps improve transparency!

Cons: It doesn't integrate with much of our other tool stack, which makes reporting and process improvements difficult to implement. As well, there is limited customizability in how relationships between employees can be highlighted, or different teams can be viewed together. The 'who's out' functionality is less intuitive than others (e.g. working from home should not be displayed the same way as vacation - their availability is different). That too we wish integrated with other tools.

• Reviewed on 07/01/2019
Justin R.
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2018

"The perfect HR software for your growing business"

Comments: This software is an HR department in a website. An essential piece of any growing enterprise!

Pros: Everything! From requesting time off to payroll and healthcare documentation, this software does it all. It is the perfect online hub for your growing business to manage your HR needs. Very easy to use, straight forward platform that allows us to focus on the business rather than the technicalities of HR.

Cons: There's no con list from me on this software, but if I had to choose something I like the least, I'd say the fact that unapproved time off requests don't appear across the organization has led to some confusion in the past, but that is our fault, not the softwares!

• Reviewed on 11/01/2018
Anjanee A.
HR Director
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2017

"Amazing!!!"

Comments: The benefits are from tracking , filing, etc.

Pros: I love how you can design your software to your company's specific needs. They are also constantly adding new features and the biggest one for us was the bamboo payroll that we are currently in the process of starting. And most of all their customer service is the BEST! I recommend this to all companies that are looking for a unique and functional HR platform. Our company is getting close to 300 employees and this system cut my work time in half. I can actually leave work at 5pm not 7pm.

Cons: I would love to see a bit more from the performance review software. Our company needs to do more comprehensive reviews due to our licensing requirements and the current performance review software is pretty generalized.

• Reviewed on 02/10/2017
Allison H.
Director, People & Culture
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2016

"How did I ever live without BambooHR !"

Comments: Right from the very first phone call, Bamboo has been a customer service dream come true. The sales, implementation, and onboarding of our organization has been seamless, professional and a downright pleasure. The platform itself is so easy to use while being extremely comprehensive and robust. Our employees love being able to submit vacation requests in a paperless fashion, as well as see their training and benefits info. I can't stress enough what a difference BambooHR has made in terms of productivity for our team!
The lifelong user, right here!

Pros: New Hire Packets! Such a great way to get new hires off on the right foot. Our organization loves the "Get to know you" questions and uses them as ice breakers during the first week.

Cons: It isn't so much of a con as a wish: I wish we could have a Canadian Payroll integration for Bamboo!

• Reviewed on 15/12/2016
Contact Center Supervisor
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2018

"BambooHR Use for Contact Center Supervisor"

Pros: When I first was introduced to BambooHR, our company Anyone Home Inc, was only using it to track paid time off and sick pay. As our licensing ran out with a different payroll program(Ximble) we started using it to have our hourly employees punch in and out, more features were added over time, such as on-boarding documents, exit interviews, HR documents and training files. I like the ease of navigation and how easy it was to adapt to some new feature that was added by our company.

Cons: My least favorite feature about bambooHR is that I have to use my google account(or any email account, I'm assuming?) to log into the system instead of having its own unique user name and password.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2018
Charles M.
Assistant Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2018

"Excellent tool for a broad range of HR functions, it needs some improvements"

Comments: Would I continue using this software? The answer is yes. Despite its flaws, the software allows me focus on my business’s future rather than the technicalities of HR.

Pros: BambooHR offers excellent Applicant Tracking. They also have fantastic customer service that you can get in touch when learning how it works. BambooHR makes building org charts easy and I like how they keep innovating and improving the employee management features. The software also makes it easy for new hires import their Import their info and connect with other employees. Also, since we started using BambooHR our face to face training classes have reduced because our employees can keep updated by logging into the system.

Cons: Their tutorial and guidance tools can be confusing for first timers. Creating and filling electronic forms is cumbersome and they should try to simplify the process.

• Reviewed on 09/11/2018
Jenna M.
Communications Manager
Philanthropy, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2018

"Bamboo HR Streamlined Our PTO Process"

Comments: The applicant features are also a huge plus! It has changed the way we review candidates.

Pros: Before Bamboo HR, our PTO process was a headache. We had multiple requests and forms that needed to be signed off by different managers. With Bamboo HR, the process is so easy. Now PTO requests and approvals are so simple and easy to track. The built-in PTO tracker automatically updates employee's records and keeps a record of all requests and days off.

Cons: The simplicity of the software program is a plus and a minus. It makes it very easy to learn but I do wish it had more customization features and functions.

• Reviewed on 24/07/2018
Daniel K.
Senior Support Lead
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2020

"Simple and easy to use for employees"

Comments: Overall, I like using it and is better then the last HR software tool we have used at our company. Tracking and requesting time off is simple. Checking your teams and colleagues time off is also very simple. It also shows birthdays and anniversaries which is also very helpful. Logging in every week at least once to check up on these.

Pros: What I like most about BambooHR is their mobile application. You can easily and simply request time off via the app on your phone or check other peoples holidays in the calendar. This makes it very convenient to plan ahead when you want to take time off as you can check immediately on the spot to see if that time period is take or not by others.

Cons: It's not a con, but as an "end user" it is very basic and mostly used for requesting time off or checking the organization chart.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2020