15 years helping Australian businesses

About BambooHR

BambooHR is an award-winning HR platform that helps your growing organizations automate, centralize, and connect your people data.

Learn more about BambooHR

Pros:

I liked most the impact it has on communication in my team, priceless.

Cons:

I think notifications is the missing feature notifications of new Hires. Notifications before Time off.

BambooHR ratings

4.6
4.5
4.4
4.5

8.7/10

BambooHR has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 2,836 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used BambooHR before?

Filter reviews (2,836)

Rakesk
Rakesk
Data Entry Specialist in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Perfect Application Easy Management and Easy Package to Use.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Permission management and various data analytics creation and easy to manage all projects document from one room this product is the master.

Pros:

Humana resource and also multiple projects employee data management and its tools on project data access control this software is the best and to create reports and collaboration is fantastic.

Cons:

No even a single dislike for this platform, since after training on its basic usability everything else is simple.

Jason
Director of Operations in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Easy to use, Great Employee Engagement

5.0 last week New

Pros:

Easy to use for my employees. Smart phone compatibility is perfect. PTO requests are quick and manager approval helps.

Cons:

Login is a pain with the dual authentication when your in a hurry. Reports are good but can take some time to figure out.

Owner in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Worst HR Company Provider EVER!

Comments: Since moving to their new Payroll service (Trax Payroll) BambooHR has been in the business of keeping us from HR compliance and has made processing payroll much more time consuming and frustrating. All with a lack of professional and effective customer support. They have mishandled payroll taxes, W-2's and account access once we notified them of changing to a better HR management solution. This has truly been a nightmare that won't end.

Pros:

The software does have some nice features like Performance Management.

Cons:

The worst payroll software in history! Sold me a bill of goods that everything was integrated, however, they use a remote link which is clunky and extremely frustrating to use unless everything is "just right". Do your research - there is better out there along with excellent customer support. I had to manually add employee PTO each pay period as their system was not integrated with their Payroll software.

Alternatives Considered: Gusto , QuickBooks Time and TriNet Zenefits

Reasons for Choosing BambooHR: Was moving from three HR systems into one, although in actuality, it was really moving into two systems - BambooHR and Trax.

Switched From: Gusto

Reasons for Switching to BambooHR: We didn't consider other alternatives as we were already using BambooHR for everything except Time Tracking and Payroll. This was a HUGE mistake on our part. We have now completed a change away from BambooHR after doing a complete review of alternative products. Much happier without the frustration of using their antiquated payroll system.

Michelle
Director of HR in Canada
Real Estate, 51–200 Employees

BambooHR perfect for small to medium sized businesses

Comments: Bamboo is constantly listening to what customers want and need and are expanding with incredible features all the time. I have worked on many HRIS and this is by far my favourite! I am a very happy Bamboo customer. Thank you for all your great work. You have an incredibly talented group of employees.

Pros:

It is easy to use for the back end and front end users. The Support Heroes are always so friendly and helpful and I have never not been able to get the assistance I need when I need it. They are constantly listening to what customers want and need an are expanding with incredible features all the time. I have worked on many HRIS and this is by far my favourite! I am a very happy Bamboo customer. Thank you for all your great work. You have an incredibly talented group of employees.

Cons:

the performance management system could be a bit more customizable and robust. We have had to create a couple extra tools for managers and staff to use outside of this platform. Wish there were a few more features when rating the employees, based on their skills. I do wish that the employee community was something we could purchase additionally and not bundled with other products we do not feel we need right now. Would love if the system integrated with Ceridian Payroll.. would make things easier.

Alternatives Considered: Workday HCM

Reasons for Choosing BambooHR: did not provide all the functions we needed and their service was not great.

Switched From: Collage HR

Reasons for Switching to BambooHR: Heard great reviews, wanted service that I could call and speak to someone during my office hours.

Will
Decent and Modern HRIS Alternative in UK
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Decent HR System

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Modern and inutive interface Able to integrate with a number of additional tools and services Has an "identity" which seems to sync with a companies culture of engagement Easy to book holiday

Cons:

Takes a bit of time to get used to the system Would like a centralised knowledgebase as a user

Max
Director of Marketing in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Clean and Robust HR Software

4.0 last month New

Pros:

I like the ease of use best. It's very easy to navigate and complete the task at hand.

Cons:

So far I have no complaints about the software, it has been great!

Lais
Executive Assistant in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

An win for employers and employees

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, I find BambooHR to be user-friendly whether you are an administrator or a common user. It gives you access to many critical features, keeping users from having to seek information in several different platforms.

Pros:

I use BambooHR both as an employee and as an employer. As an employee, I enjoy being able to update my own info without having to bother the director of HR, as well as consult company holidays, request time-off, sign documents, etc. As the HR Head Assistant, I love being able to find all the information I need to issue reports for both my team and the Legal & Compliance as well as the Investor Relations Team. It is great having hiring dates, titles, promotions, who's out, etc all in one dashboard.

Cons:

Creating forms on BambooHR can be a bit challenging, and managing access levels for other people can be tricky, too.

Retail, 501–1,000 Employees

Time clock for diverse team

5.0 last month New

Pros:

We used to clock in from a punch-in/punch-out machine - no security at all since anyone can punch it in and out for you. That's when DDF decided to move things to Bamboo HR, I like that we can clock in on our phone, it saves us the trip to the building where the punch-in/punch-out machine is located and then to our designated sales booth/kiosk.

Cons:

What I didn't like is if you miss clocking in or out, you will have to reach out to HR and they have to make the changes for you. When I was with a different company, we used TimeDoctor, it lets you make the changes for yourself, provide evidence, and then it will be sent to HR for approval. It saves my time and the HR personnel's time.

Eva
Contract Administrator in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Excellent Customer Service

5.0 last month New

Comments: Excellent customer support. Software is user friendly. It meets most of our needs, except the payroll needs to be able to serve the construction industry.

Pros:

User friendly. Support helped us customize to track ID badges

Cons:

Would like it to meet the construction industry payroll needs.

Market Research, 51–200 Employees

BambooHR helped our remote team to be more transparent

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, we have a good experience. We use BambooHR as our source of truth when it comes to time tracking.

Pros:

I like how easy it is to use, no need to download any apps since you just have to access their website via desktop, laptop or mobile devices.

Cons:

I wish they had screenshots, this will be helpful for Project management and transparency.

Danielle
Senior Compliance Generalist in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

BambooHR - 10/10 Would Recommend

Comments: Overall, it's been a really great experience as an implementer, an admin, and a user.

Pros:

I advocated for BambooHR for my company as its first HRIS, and I believed it would be a major benefit to our company, and it has been. It's a major bragging right of mine that I found BambooHR at a conference, convinced my boss to sign off on it, and executed the roll-out and got most staff on-board with it as a concept. So, I like most things about BambooHR. It's intuitive for users and administrators alike. The setup was as easy as setting up a new company-wide software could be, with hands-on customer service and a robust information center. The hiring tool is phenomenal, and I have gotten so many positive comments from managers about how much easier their hiring process was with the hiring tool. I like how y ou can submit software suggestions to customer service and they take your feedback into consideration, and new features get rolled out constantly. It's just a great place to keep everything in one place and make HR more efficient, and it's a super dynamic tool.

Cons:

Honestly, there's not a lot I don't like about the software. When we first got it, I would say its lack of payroll integration, but it's since integrated TRAX payroll with the software, which our accounting team is now switching to.

Alternatives Considered: ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Switching to BambooHR: It had a smarter, more dynamic, and less corporate-y interface than ADP. ADP felt very old school HR, while we are not old school at all, and Bamboo just made more sense in every aspect (besides payroll, initially, until Bamboo added TRAX) for our company.

Shana
Director of Finance in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

One of the best decisions our business has ever made

Comments: We are a school and our teachers don't want to spend a ton of time on their computers trying to find the information they are looking. BambooHR's website and app are so straightforward, our teachers picked up on everything very quickly. There are always learning curves involved any time new software and processes are released to an organization but the whole experience went much more smoothly than I ever expected.

Pros:

I have gone through implementation of payroll services with four different providers over the years and BambooHR was by far the easiest process with the fewest issues. While there was work involved, their expectations were very clear and they worked with us to determine the best way to manage unique situations specific to our company. The system is very intuitive and easy to use.

Cons:

There are some small things here and there that we have encountered and have to work around, but customer services is always very responsive and help us find a solution. We have made suggestions to BambooHR's feedback team and they have already implemented some changes to help with some of these issues. They are always making improvements and additions to their products.

Andre
HR Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 201–500 Employees

An HRIS that was built with HR in mind

Comments: This was hands down the easiest onboarding of a new software package that I have ever experienced. We are a Critical Access Hospital that decided to implement its first HRIS in February of 2020, right as the pandemic started. Of all the things we had to worry about, this implementation was not one of them. The team walked us through the process, meet with us whenever we needed, and assisted in personalizing the software. We went from 0 to complete within a month! And they have been supporting us every step of the way since then. I couldn't ask for a better HRIS partner.

Pros:

The software is very easy to personalize to your organizations individual needs. Response from the help desk is usually within minutes, and their out of the box thinking ensures you will get the output that you are looking for.

Cons:

BambooHR works great with other software programs that have HR in mind. If your backbone software is built for integration is industry specific and somewhat inflexible, it is more difficult to integrate the great features that BambooHR has to offer.

Alternatives Considered: MEDITECH Expanse , ADP Workforce Now and Netchex

Reasons for Switching to BambooHR: BambooHR had the right recruiting tools, the offered pretty much everything we needed in their basic program, and to upgrade was very simple and inexpensive. Having been in HR for decades, this is the first time I have used an HR system that felt like it was made by those in HR for HR.

Lori
Director of Human Resources in Canada
Insurance, 11–50 Employees

Great HR System!

Comments: Overall, I love BambooHR. I have implemented it in several companies I have worked for over the years. It is such a great system, I tried to bring it in whenever I had the chance!

Pros:

BambooHR has everything in one place. Easy to set up and implement and employees can start using it immediately with very little training. Very easy to customize it to suit your company's unique needs. Customer service is second to none!!

Cons:

Having an integrated payroll system would be the cherry on top but for a Canadian company, this option is not available. A huge market untapped!! The ability to choose a "close" date for the Performance Management Reviews would be very helpful as sometimes a longer or shorter window is required.

Alternatives Considered: Deluxe Payroll and HR

Reasons for Choosing BambooHR: ADP was too "big" for us and the customer service was horrendous! Collage HR was much better but in the end customer service won out again.

Switched From: ADP Workforce Now and Collage HR

Reasons for Switching to BambooHR: BambooHR was by far easier to use.

Jennifer
Chief People Officer in France
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Great HRIS

Comments: Very positive

Pros:

Easy to integrate and use, very user friendly, very useful reporting tools.

Cons:

To be able to make reports on a chosen date and not only on the current date. Be able to identify managers more easily.

Alternatives Considered: Bob

Reasons for Choosing BambooHR: PeopleHR is the worst HRIS on the market. Difficult to use, very unreliable and not user friendly at all. I implemented BambooHR in 3 different companies and I love this tool.

Switched From: Access PeopleHR

Reasons for Switching to BambooHR: The main reason is the price. The functionalities are a bit more advanced than BambooHR, but the implementation is longer and the tool is less user friendly

Katrina
Accountant / HR Rep in US
Utilities, 201–500 Employees

We love BambooHR

Comments: My experience with BambooHR has been phenomenal from the first phone call inquiring about the software all the way through setting up the many features we've implemented. (Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking, Performance Management, etc. I've enjoyed working with their team and appreciate all the help they have provided.

Pros:

The features that BambooHR offer are extremely streamlined and useful. The ease of use of the platform gives our employees an easy way to access and manage all of their information. The best part of BambooHR though would be the customer service and how well they work with you when integrating this software into your business.

Cons:

The only con with this software was the lack of integration with other accounting services. IE Quickbooks however, this was easily worked around and they do offer other solutions.

Alternatives Considered: Deel and NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing BambooHR: The ease of use this software provides. QB was too manual.

Switched From: QuickBooks Online Advanced

Reasons for Switching to BambooHR: The options and streamlined design of this platform fit better with our company.

Larson
HR Specialist in US
Religious Institutions, 201–500 Employees

A good price for a good product. Responsive and always innovating.

Comments: Bamboo has been a great software to help us perform so may of our tasks, both frequent and infrequent. It is user friendly, accessible, packed with training, and easy to modify. There are some walls that we hit that come with hyper-specific needs we have, but since Bamboo is always reading feedback and updating accordingly, we have hope in its expansion and improvement.

Pros:

Time tacking, time off tracking, document storage, e-signatures, information management, training tracking, onboarding, offboarding, payroll.

Cons:

Limits on the integration of custom fields and tables into filters on ting like onboarding, training, announcements, and benefits.

Alternatives Considered: AllianceHCM

Reasons for Choosing BambooHR: Sharepoint was in the end not capable of doing a multitude of tasks we needed on the HR side. Bamboo also had payroll functions we needed to use.

Switched From: Microsoft SharePoint

Reasons for Switching to BambooHR: AllianceHCM dropped us after saying they could not accommodate complex elements of our payroll system. Bamboo was willing to go through integration stage at no cost to us until they could prove they could run our payroll. This willingness to partner with us at risk of their own loss of time and money was what cemented us with Bamboo.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

The ATS has been a huge help in the recruitment process

Comments: When it comes to personnel data, Bamboo handles everything. The HR department and upper management benefit greatly from this system's increased efficiency. The convenience of having everything in one place, rather than scattered everywhere.

Pros:

The HR software is all-encompassing and user-friendly. Administrators and end users alike will appreciate the streamlined UI and pleasant UX they provide. My team has found the platform to be very user-friendly and productive.

Cons:

It irritates me because any time I make an update to anything, it needs to be approved first, but I don't think this is something that happens everywhere; rather, I think it's more of a company permissions issue.

Blaise
Controller in US
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Practical and effective HR tool!

Comments: We've had a great experience with BambooHR. Going into it we knew very little about the software and had just heard great things. Now that we've been on it for a few years I can say that the software has grown along with our business. It seems like BambooHR really takes the customers needs and requests to heart and tries to make the software fit each customers needs. We look forward to the new feature releases and just being able to use the software as it is for years to come!

Pros:

My favorite thing about BambooHR, in general, is that they are always trying new things and releasing new features. They just released a sync feature that syncs with TRAX Payroll software and cuts out the time needed to reconcile the 2 systems. The software is very user-friendly and you are able to find a help article about nearly anything you could ever want to know. One of my favorite features is the e-signing you can set up for HR documents. Our on-boarding goes a lot smoother not having to print out each form and fill out by hand. The Hiring module also works great. In that module, I love the ability to rate each individual candidate and keep internal notes about them. I really appreciate the ability to track conversations had with that candidate within the module so I don't have to hunt down the communication in my inbox each time.

Cons:

I've only been able to find one single thing that I would change about the software and that is that I would make it possible for one person to be a manager for operations purposes and another person manager for compensation purposes. I've ran into the problem where the operations person doesn't need to see the compensation of their co-worker, but another person at a VP level should be able to request and approve compensation, essentially skipping over the Operations Manager for compensation purposes. I haven't yet found a way around it, so we just eliminated the Operations Manager from the profile and have the VP listed as manager, but this doesn't change my opinion that I would recommend this to anyone!

Aimee
Human Resources Administrator in US
Utilities, 51–200 Employees

BambooHR - Friend to People Operations!

Comments: We've used BambooHR since 2017, moving from tracking information via spreadsheets and paper forms to fully electronic. The implementation process takes preparation to ensure you have quality information imported into the system and is worth the time and effort. The implementation specialist works with you to ensure you're on track and implementation goes smoothly. If you take the time to introduce BambooHR to employees and provide them with training, they easily adapt as this is a very user-friendly system. Over the years we've added additional custom table to track information and the Bambooligans have been very responsive. I highly recommend BambooHR!

Pros:

• User-friendly • Customizable (ie. you can have Bamboo set up tables that you can use to track your Medical Examiner’s certifications/driver’s licenses & set reminders for expiration) • Hiring system ports directly into employee creation • Applicant tracking system (automatically posts to Indeed, Glassdoor & ZipRecruiter) • Onboarding / offboarding • Standardized & customizable reports • Org chart • Company directory (the app is nice but offers less functionality than the website) • E-signature for your forms to port directly into employee files upon completion & route as directed (ie. direct deposit can route to payroll or reimbursements to A/P) • Asset tracking (you can set security levels to allow IT – or appropriate individuals to access / make changes / run reports for assets) • Electronic approval process for compensation, approvals, and other customizable events • Preview as user allows you / admin to see things as the individual sees them – really helps with problem-solving • You establish access levels • Track training (but very simplistic process) • Works with single sign-on

Cons:

• Lack of ability to set up onboarding tasks for internal promotions • Training tracking is simplistic, they do offer integrations with LMS • Doesn’t connect with our payroll system (although you could have someone build a custom integration)

Leigh
Leigh
Head of HR in US
Executive Office, 11–50 Employees

A lot of Bang for Our Bucks

Comments: Overall, our experience with BambooHR has been extremely positive. Our employees have raved over how much more efficient and streamlined our HR processes are. Customer Support, if needed, is super responsive and satisfactory resolutions/answers are provided quickly.

Pros:

There are so many positive things I can say about this software that I am not sure I even know where to begin. Implementation was a breeze, the look and feel of Bamboo is clean and intuitive, and there are so many options for an organization to really make it their own through branding and customization. Additionally, I am a huge fan of the amount of administrative control I have within the system. For me, this was a huge selling point.

Cons:

Nothing is perfect. Not even Bamboo. Although they have made great strides in enhancing some of their features, they're still not as robust as some other systems in some areas. However, as an administrator and an end-user, I do appreciate how they listen to feedback from their customers and it shows in their efforts to continuously improve their product. The only "con" that would make me reevaluate our relationship with Bamboo would be a drastic price increase without any new features to justify it.

Alternatives Considered: Namely and Paylocity

Switched From: isolved

Jade
Learning and Development Supervisor in Philippines
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

BambooHR literally has everything our company requires.

Comments: Overall, it was a fantastic experience; hiring and tracking new employees was a breeze. We use Learning Management System (LMS) and integrating the two is straightforward. The app is useful for tracking time and work hours, especially since most of us work abroad. And security is top notch. We store people's information here, and we like how BambooHR performs security checks and locks on its own when you are not in front of your computer.

Pros:

We previously used Time Doctor to track our time and for payroll. However, as the company expanded. We want a system that allows us to track all employees from their assessment/ job application to their onboarding. We can even send new hire packets to get them prepared for the job. This includes what they needed to do on their first day, what documents they needed to submit, and who they should contact. It's also easy to track time off request and UPTOs. BambooHR can also be integrated with LMS tools such as TalentLMS. As a user, the app is very useful; seeing your timesheet hours and pay period, as well as the payroll reminder, is a great feature.

Cons:

The training section of BambooHR is a little complicated, and adding new training and categories is done alphabetically. As a result, having your own training roadmap and guidelines causes everything to become jumbled. When we asked their support team for help in resolving the issue, they were able to help us by manually assigning a number to each category. Another thing is, marking each training category as complete must be done one at a time. It takes a lot of effort, but it works.

Mikayla
Executive Director of Human Resources in US
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

I Love BambooHR

Comments: Overall, I love BambooHR and would recommend it to any small to medium-sized company that is looking for a simple solution to connecting and managing their workforce.

Pros:

The best thing about BambooHR is how user-friendly it is for all of our employees. The interface is so efficient which limits the amount of time we spend training new employees on the software. I also love the level of support we receive from BambooHR when we need it. Their customer service is top-tier!

Cons:

Although we have seen Bamboo grow and adapt in many ways over the years, there are still features that we'd love to see come to life. I appreciate the ability to suggest new product developments, but I sometimes feel limited when it comes to exit interviews and report customization.

Alternatives Considered: PowerSchool and Paycor

Switched From: Paycom

Beth
HR Director in US
Construction

We love BambooHR and the customization possibilities it provides!

Pros:

I did a lot of research on HRIS before choosing BambooHR. For those thinking about using BambooHR, really look at how your structure is set up and how you want it to work when the product goes live. For example, we have two divisions in two different locations. Both divisions are very unique and what one division needed the other did not. Getting this figured out before implementation will help alleviate the need for a lot of change once the system goes live. For our company, BambooHR was by far the best fit for us. The best thing about this product is the customization and the ease in which we were able to implement the system. From the time we decided to go with BambooHR to the time it was implemented and functional was a little over a month! My dedicated implementation specialist, Carol Brogdon was great to work with during the implementation of the system. I am not IT expert or tech person, and this was easy! The customization of the system allows (from the beginning) you to create a system in which each user can see as mush or as little of the information as needed. Since implementation, I have even been able to customize more information on the site that is specific to our needs with two different locations and divisions. The time off feature allows our employees to request time off from their smart phones or pc quickly and for our admin and foremen the calendar of "Who's Out" is extremely useful, especially for looking ahead and seeing who will be out on vacations or sick/holiday time. Anniversary dates and birthdays are visible and there is no longer a need to keep a spreadsheet with this information. The reports that can be generated on training, time off balances, licensing, etc has been a time saver. The ability to transform these reports into PDF, excel and even share custom reports as needed has been very beneficial to us. On-boarding, off-boarding, completing forms as needed has been extremely efficient utilizing the uploading of files and then setting up the signature templates (no more paper pushing or waiting for people to sign and return documents). Uploading files to share with all employees or just a few employees is also a great tool. We utilize the company announcements to send important information to some or all of our employees. The notes section has been invaluable for our managers to document information and if an employee moves to a new location, the new manager now has that information at their fingertips. Our employees can update their address, marital status, with-holdings, etc all from their dashboard. No longer do they have to wonder if the HR department has their most current information because they see what is on file for them with the company when they log in. We have yet to utilize the Job Openings component yet. This was a big draw, as we had experienced a large growth last year. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending) our hiring has tapered off, so we have not had the opportunity to try this out. As far as BambooHR responsiveness to any issues I have encountered, they have been very quick to resolve. I like that they are constantly trying to improve the product and take ideas and suggestions on areas of concern. This type of progressive thinking and action will make them and keep them a front runner in the HRIS world.

Cons:

Like any product, the more you use it, the easier it seems. There were kinks to work out when we first went live. Permissions, setting up employee fields and email alerts all needed some tweeking, but again, the system and BambooHR support was great getting through the learning curve. I did opt to go with Maxwell health for the online health care enrollment piece and I have been live with BambooHR since January 2016 and I am still not live with Maxwell Health and do not know when I will be, so if you are thinking of that option, I would really look into other options as it does not seem to be as responsive or as dynamic as BambooHR despite what the sales pitch shows.

Lisa
HR Director in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Excellent product!

Comments: If you need to be FULLY integrated, this may not be the right solution for you - you would have look at their partnerships prior to implementation. But the integrations they lack, they have made up for it with the tools the provide.

Pros:

We experienced a disaster when we migrated from Zenefits to another HRIS. While we experiencing such challenges, we found BambooHR and made the immediate switch. It has been a huge, pleasant adjustment for our company! After dealing with the customer service from Zenefits and the overall issues with the other HRIS, we finally landed in a place that provides a great product and great customer service that suits our needs. The implementation was incredibly smooth. Our rep, was knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, available, efficient, loyal to the brand, etc... She went above and beyond on all of her commitments, worked hard to keep us on track, and was available throughout all of implementation. Once we were in the product, I was concerned about not having an assigned Account Manager. But the customer service desk is well trained and a wealth of knowledge, so we have not needed an assigned account manager. Reports are incredibly easy to access, company metrics are incredibly easy to understand, the features provided solve all of our business needs, and employees enjoy using the product. Time off works well, the app is super helpful, the esign feature makes any HR project easier to complete, the approvals have kept all the correct parties in the loop. Onboarding has been a major improvement - new hires get to see their teammates before their first day, which new hires have loved! No glitches every time. So reliable. Lastly, they don't have contracts. They are a month-to-month service.

Cons:

We wish there was more flexibility for integration, but I understand why they are choosy with their partnerships. We have to manually upload data into our payroll which has caused some errors. Also, the approvals aren't flexible. It's either all or nothing meaning - if a single participant involved in a multilevel workflow is out of the office, the entire approval is bypassed. I would like the flexibility to approve on the behalf of the absent individual while allowing the other participants to still play their part. Outside of that, we are very happy with the product.