15 years helping Australian businesses

About Mailchimp

Mailchimp is the #1 email marketing and automations brand that recommends ways to get more opens, clicks, and sales.

Learn more about Mailchimp

Pros:

It is one of the most known and used so tons of community support. It has tons of great features almost as good as any of the others.

Cons:

They have a really strange billing system that is designed in such a way that it sucks money out of you.

Mailchimp ratings

4.2

8.4/10

Mailchimp has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 16,851 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Mailchimp before?

Filter reviews (16,851)

Pam
Pam
Assoc. Director of Engagement in US
Fund-Raising, 501–1,000 Employees

MailChimp is a great product!

5.0 last month New

Comments: My overall experience with this software has been very good and am pleased with its intuitive nature.

Pros:

MailChimp is very intuitive and easy to use. Create your design/campaign piece, and then move to the campaign scheduler for the next steps. It's easy to use and once you have the hang of uploading images, you can do a lot within the design piece. Additionally, using templates is a great option to ensure that your branding is set for all users.

Cons:

I think the cleaning of the database prior to dissemination can be a problem if the agency has been a long-time user because people's tastes change over time. Just because someone has unsubscribed, doesn't mean that they want to be unsubscribed from all emails. Because our agency has just gone back to MailChimp in full force, the historical "cleaned emails" remain in our history and our team is working to refine the unsubscribe piece so that customers have more options and so that formerly unsubscribed folks have a chance to either fully unsubscribe again or edit their options to that they may receive event invites but not funding requests, as an example.

Lamia
Director in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Very good but expensive and has poor support

Comments: Loved the tool and its many add ons, but the support contacts know less than the customers, so not worth the money for the monthly subscriptions. With my last enquiry I was passed to about 9 different people none of whom could help me.

Pros:

The tools are very evolved and useful for campaigns with frequent activities and reporting. The AI is put to good use to anticipate response and tailor presentation. There are new tools launched on a regular basis to make this an exciting suite of products and potentially a market leader.

Cons:

The price has more than doubled in less than one year which is inexplicable, and the support has become deplorably poor, so much so that I have paused my account after 7+ years as a customer.

Brittani
Receptionist in US
Mental Health Care, 11–50 Employees

I am amazed by this service

Pros:

I like how simple and easy user friendly

Cons:

I wish that it had more features accessible

Alli
Alli
Owner in UK
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Great for startups, but design functionality can be limiting

Comments: I highly recommend Mailchimp to entrepeneurs, startups, or people just starting out with email marketing. Along the road you will likely want to migrate to a different system, but this is a great one to get started with, accessible, affordable and easy to pick up, which can't be said for a lot of marketing tools out there.

Pros:

I've used Mailchimp for almost a decade, across multiple businesses and sectors. It couldn't be easier to get started with, so it's excellent for marketing teams who don't have a dedicated CRM or email marketing expert. You can easily create and edit templates which streamline your workflow and allows you to concentrate on content, rather than coding or creating mobile optimised designs.

Cons:

Because it's automatically mobile optimised, there are a lot of limitations when it comes to design functionality. You have to adapt your idea of a layout to the Mailchimp platform - it's too complex to try to start editing the code and creating your own layouts, which are easily broken or become truncated in popular email clients. Generally this isn't a problem though unless you have a particularly picky client. I'm also not a huge fan of the CRM functionality, it's fine if you have a small database or minimal data work to do, but it's difficult to manage a large database (although you could easily integrate Mailchimp with other database management software if your budget allowed). I also had issues in the past with spam signups which weren't automatically flagged, making database management very manual.

Janelle
Customer Relations Manager in UK
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Can't think of a better tool to run our email campaigns

Comments: I love using Mailchimp to run our email campaigns. It has a very intuitive and user friendly interface, which makes it a lot easier to use in the beginning. But it's also got tons of advanced features like custom metrics and design features. It's got good performance and great uptime. Overall, I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking to start doing email marketing.

Pros:

1. It's very easy to start using for the first time. All the KPIs are already on there automatically, so all you need to do is upload a contact list, choose and edit a template, and schedule it to send whenever you want. 2. There are tons of integrations available. It makes it so much easier to connect your CRM and other tools.

Cons:

Many of the newer features (like forms) kinda feel incomplete. They're good for basic stuff but don't have all the features of standalone tools.

Katie
Co-Owner in UK
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Intuitive and Reliable Email Software for Retail

Comments: We use Mailchimp to run all our email marketing campaigns. Our business involves a lot of email activity, and so far, Mailchimp's been very vry helpful to scale and manage our efforts. It makes it a lot easier to set up campaigns, report on these, and sync this data to your other tools. All in all, I rally th,nk you can't go wrong with it for managing you email campaigns

Pros:

I love how it has ready-made templates for every kind of email you can imagine. We use it for transactional emails, newsletters, promos, events, reminders, you name it. And we were able to set up all of these very quickly and without having to get a single thing designed thanks to the templates. It also has integrations with most of the mainstream software tools.

Cons:

Nothing sticks out that much, we sometimes see a bug here and there, usually in the sign in page or reports.

Retail, 11–50 Employees

Mailchimp made email marketing a breeze

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Mailchimp was leading the way in drag and drop email design user interface, when other alternatives were still clunky and hard to use. This made using Mailchimp a breeze to create beautiful emails and campaigns. They continue to improve the email design editor and have stayed ahead of the competition.

Cons:

The flow automations tool wasn't originally as advanced as other competitors, however they have overcome that with all of their recent improvements to the automation capabilities and user interface.

Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

It is a very good tool to get started in the world of email marketing.

4.0 last month New

Comments: Overall it is a good experience, in fact, I have recommended it for clients starting out in email marketing.

Pros:

You can manage the whole marketing process in a solid way, with many functionalities. They have very well detailed guides about all the tools, functionalities and actions of each element.

Cons:

Sometimes sending automated emails can be a bit slow compared to other tools.

Events Services, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use; powerful email marketing tool

5.0 last month New

Comments: Love it! Always my go to email marketing software.

Pros:

It’s really easy to use, highly visual and analytics are excellent.

Cons:

The price for large databases can escalate quickly (but the option to pause subscriptions is welcomed)

Nikita
Nikita
Marketing Manager CRM in Germany
Machinery, 11–50 Employees

Reliable Email Marketing Tool

Pros:

It performs its main task just fine. Template builder is nice and easy to follow. Setup is easy and documentation is always there.

Cons:

Language and GDPR is a hassle. Lack of custom unsubscribe pages and additional language support. Contact database is hard to maintain and is not flexible to needs.

Erin
Executive Artistic Director in US
Performing Arts, 2–10 Employees

Worth it for any company starting out

Comments: I love the interface - once I got to know what was possible it became very easy to create what I wanted. I feel like it makes a big difference in how we're perceived by our community. I also personally like the irreverence - the graphics and cute sayings make marketing a little more fun.

Pros:

I love that it's free for the first 2000 names - makes it easy to try the product over time. I switched from Constant Contact and was looking for something more affordable for our needs as a new, volunteer-based non-profit. I also love the ease of use. It's pretty simple to figure out and whatever questions I've had have been answered by the help documents.

Cons:

I wish that Mailchimp more easily integrated with my ticketing software (OvationTix.) I tried to merge data but it's not intuitive so I have ended up not using that feature. I'm not sure if that's an issue on the side of Mailchimp or OvationTix, so it doesn't affect my overall enjoyment and opinion of the software. I also deal with a lot of email going into spam, even though I've followed all of the rules and avoid filter triggering phrases in my subject lines. I guess I wish there were more support in that area.

Geoff
Geoff
VP Marketing in US
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Easy to get started, still needs some additional features

Comments: I've like Mailchimp and how it's pricing is better than most for small businesses. They allow you to build your business without breaking the bank.

Pros:

I like how many other products integrate with mailchimp. That makes it really easy as a startup especially in ecommerce. I like that the email creation is WYSIWYG so I can quickly create beautiful emails with zero coding experience.

Cons:

I wish it had a journey builder like active campaign and many other email platforms. That would round out mailchimp really nicely and make them my only option for email marketing.

Jeremiah
Jeremiah
Owner in US
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

My Go-to for email marketing

Comments: Mailchimp has been my go-to for 5+ years and I see no reason to change that now. It's simple, easy-to-use, and affordable. I also care about who I work with. From what I can see as an outsider looking in, they have a great company culture. I once found a mistake in their API documentation and they sent me a free t-shirt! Most companies aren't willing to spend money just to say thanks, and I think that says something about the culture and character of the company.

Pros:

Easy to setup: I've used Mailchimp in the launch of dozens of brands and digital products. Mailchimp is so easy to setup; I can literally have an account up and running, collecting email addresses within 20 minutes. Great free option: One of my favorite things about Mailchimp is the fact that you get up to 2,000 contacts for free. Having that as an option (particularly for new businesses) is absolutely critical in making sure you can measure ROI from the platform before you start investing a lot of money. Easy to use: Mailchimp's forms, email templates, list management, etc. is all so simple. In the rare case you can't do something you want via the Mailchimp admin, it can probably be done via the API. Mailchimp has also done an exceptional job of integrating with 3rd party platforms to make sure you can easily maximize your email collection. More than just email marketing: In the last few years Mailchimp has started offering additional features outside of email campaigns, like Facebook ads and card mailing services. I personally don't think they're as good as Mailchimp's email service, but I am sure they'll improve over time.

Cons:

In the last couple of years Mailchimp has made some changes to their pricing structure that I don't particularly love: 1) Pay as you go features have become more limited compared to their monthly plans. 2) Monthly rates have increased (although that's bound to happen at some point). 3) They now include some social platform contacts in your allotted contacts (i.e. you pay for them like they're email contacts). As well, Mailchimp automatically increases your bill when you cross over your plan subscriber threshold. I'm not a huge fan of that, but I suppose I prefer it to them just disabling collection of new contacts.

Tim
Creative Director & Designer in US
Online Media, Self Employed

Mailchimp is the 'go to' platform

Comments: Overall, my experience with Mailchimp is great. Even though they change things periodically, they do have very extensive documentation that will 9 out of 10 times answer your questions by doing a small amount of research. There's lots of help guides out there as well and because Mailchimp's userbase is so large, it's not hard getting the info needed either directly from Mailchimp or supporting communities.

Pros:

I've used Mailchimp for years and have found it's very easily integrated into most website platforms. Not only is it just a newsletter platform, it serves many different functions. It's effective at building mailing lists generated from your website's opt-in forms, gives plenty of options to customize your newsletter templates for both standard emails, ecommerce based emails, and dynamic emails. They have an array of tools that allows you to heavily customize anything you need.

Cons:

The things I like least about Mailchimp are how frequently they change the backend usability. Over the past year I've noticed some menu areas have changed or been renamed and it causes confusion for not only myself but my clients as well.

WENDY
DIGITAL MARKETER in Malaysia
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Not for a Beginner

Comments: I like how versatile to create your email templates with different designs but I really dislike the fact that they are being way to strict and blocked my email campaign. I wonder if it was because I had my campaign written in Chinese which they might have misunderstood my content.
Overall, I would not recommend this product to a beginner who is seeking for something simple and easy to use.

Pros:

It is a very modern email marketing platform which have all-in-one marketing tools that you need if you are to subscribe to their plan. Importing contact list can come in easy and there is a certain versatility in designing email templates and blasting them out.

Cons:

Mailchimp does have a very unique layout as compared to other more structured email-marketing platforms. I personally did not feel at ease in using the software as it is quite confusing at times. For those who are a beginner like me and starting out to blasting emails to your clients, this may require some time to get used to the platform as most of the functions are quite complicated. It is quite strict as well as my email campaign even got mistakenly blocked as they reviewed and mentioned that my content contained MLM's stuff which was huge mistake. As I was still at a free trial stage, I did try to contact the support team and realized I wouldn't be able to have any help at all considering that I am not yet a customer. I was quite frustrated with the fact that I had no assistance at all and it created a bad experience for me as a new user.

Mike
Mike
Online Marketing Consultant in Netherlands
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Streamline Your Email Marketing: Mailchimp is there to help you with minimal to no costs

Comments: I've been using Mailchimp for my email marketing campaigns and it's been an incredible asset. It helps me to create automated email sequences, customize my messages to each customer, and track the effectiveness of my campaigns. It's saved me a lot of time and effort with its easy-to-use interface, and I'm able to quickly create professional looking emails for maximum impact.

Pros:

I really like using MailChimp for my email marketing needs. It's easy to use, and creating campaigns is simple. The software allows me to customize emails very easily and also track the performance of my campaigns in real time. I also appreciate the wide range of features available such as segmentation, A/B testing, automation, and more. Overall, I'm really satisfied with the product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable email marketing solution.

Cons:

I found Mailchimp email marketing to be a great tool for managing my customer emails. However, I didn't like that it could be a bit complicated to set up an automated email campaign. I also found the user interface to be a bit cluttered, making it difficult to locate certain features. Even though the software is quite powerful, I found myself wishing for more streamlined navigation.

Georgiana
Owner in Belize
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2–10 Employees

Why get Mailchimp

Comments: Ovall I love it! and it helps my business grow a lot.

Pros:

Mailchimps helps to manage your business web. Mailchimp distribution is effortless and also provides transparency when used. It also captures your orders whenever you connect them to your business. The app helps to keep a tag on your account activity and is very safe. Mailchimp has all your orders and helps to keep you in touch. It also helps to create room for you to focus on your strategy. This app helps to track your orders and send notifications as well. All announcements for this app show what is happening and give you real-time reports about your business. This app makes making different orders easy because the data is easily exported. The fields also help keep your data organized and easily found.

Cons:

The only thing that I do not like is that some data goes in the Spam and I need to check it frequently.

Ngala Emmanuel
Ngala Emmanuel
Web Designer in Cameroon
Graphic Design, 2–10 Employees

All-in-one marketing Software even for independent busineses.

Comments: It's our favorite. I work with it, the team works with it. We design lead forms, and marketing templates with MailChimp -it's an amazing tool to try.

Pros:

MailChimp offers an extensive range of comprehensive marketing features that help our marketing team create social media marketing templates, lead generation forms, and email templates and it's easy to track sales performance and campaigns as well.It is easy to set up and integrate with WordPress and is also simple.Advanced features like automation & segmentation help us to seamlessly manage our contact lists as wellas we get to set automated email sequences based on specific triggers like new quote requests, and new leads obtained through direct signup forms, and newsletters.It's time-saving because we do the hard work once.

Cons:

While Mailchimp performs incredibly well there are a few things I would like to see being adjusted.- The quality of design templates that MailChimp offers is very limited. For instance, advanced customization requires coding skills, and even though I face no problems with these, however, those who are not code-savvy won't find it easy to achieve certain designs.- Advanced segmentation & automation are only available in the expensive plans.- MailChimp doesn't offer new users the ability to test its pro features. With this, it will be difficult for a new user to predict whether or not it's the right tool for their needs.If some of these factors are taken into consideration, I firmly believe that MailChimp will be a better tool.

Machinery, 201–500 Employees

Great quality for the investment

Comments: Overall our experience with MailChimp was a good one. I think it is a perfect platform to get going on to build your audiences and find your groove. Just know that you will outgrow this platform and your need for more advanced features will push you to a different service. If you want to use some semi-advanced features of most enterprise ESP's, you will ned to utilize additional middleware to accomplish this. But MailChimp is a great return for the investment.

Pros:

MailChimp continues to improve and add enterprise type features that you would normally pay much more for with other ESP's. Features that we get the most out of are the automations, transactional service (Mandrill), and store syncing to pull customer data and purchase behaviors into MailChimp for segmentation and triggers. We have been with MC for years and each year it continues to get better. The custom short codes we can use for personalization are very helpful in creating campaigns that are unique to the individuals that are receiving them.

Cons:

While they continue to advance, this ESP is still along way from an enterprise solution. The syncing is great, when is works properly. MailChimp does not actually provide the connection with different shopping carts and instead relies on third-party app developers to provide this. This leads to a bunch of issues trying to get support because each wants to point the finger at the other. Mandrill is a great service for transaction sends, but it was combined with paid MailChimp accounts awhile ago instead of a standalone service. Wish they would have kept it separate because there is much more potential on its own. I don't like that you can not combine template types when creating a new campaign/automation. You have to either select a pre-made template or code your own. I wish it had the ability to do both. While the automations are a must have in today's world, and they are continuing to improve them, there is still a long way to go with these in my opinion to catch up to other ESP's.

Sébastien
Sébastien
Directeur in Mexico
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

The Professional and Easy Way to Deal with Sending Emails to the Masses

Comments: I am very satisfied with Mailchimp and would highly recommend its use to anyone who is serious about scaling a potentially big business. I will surely consider Mailchimp for my personal brand as the first 2,000 subscribers are free anyway, which makes for a sweet deal! It helped our current company present itself professionally with emails by having access to such a great template editor. We didn't have any web developer working on our team at the time, so it was easy to resort to using the included features, even though it's important to note that any code can be pasted as HTML for those who know what they are doing. We thought that we knew our customers, but the reports generated by Mailchimp really opened our eyes and allowed us to know what works and what doesn't, which was surprising and very useful. Initially, we deployed our own mail server, but we found out the hard way that Mailchimp is a much more reliable solution for us and it removes all barriers related to scale as everything is taken care of automatically on their side.

Pros:

Mailchimp has a truly professional feel to it. The interface is responsive and well designed. The platform makes it easy to start for free and offers flexible plans, perfect for a startup. Mailchimp has many tutorials available that came in handy more than once. They also use a good sense of humor, making for a less boring experience when reading technical material. There are many options to customize the service and I found it easy to make all the necessary changes in order to set my account for a Spanish audience in Mexico. Once a campaign has been sent, reports are automatically built. I could even see the stats being updated live just a few minutes after sending everything! There is detailed information about open rates, click rates and statistics about the general industry to see clearly if the audience is being reached as expected. One can also see the reaction of every customer in each campaign: unsubscribes, bounces, number of clicks, etc. All this information is accessible and can be exported to CSV. Another aspect that I really liked is how well the template editor works. You basically insert "blocks" of text, dividers, images or other types of blocks on the right side of the page and you can see in real-time the template being rendered on the left side. I haven't found any issue when viewing an email sent through Mailchimp based on a template, both on mobile and desktop clients. On the contrary, it made for a consistent design and branding.

Cons:

Mailchimp works wonderfully well, but it isn't for the faint of heart when it comes to the initial customization. Sure, the documentation is great, but it does take a while to setup everything. It wasn't clear to me how to use templates inside campaigns, for instance, but even without reading all the documentation, one can deduce much of the functioning by simple trial and error, which ended up being my preferred way to learn my way around. I didn't find the File Manager as intuitive as the rest of the interface when I started using the product. Sometimes, I would want to resize pictures or apply filters and would get confused as to where the image has been saved or if it were indeed saved. However, it does seem to be getting easier to use in recent versions, as it contains a "revision history" for each uploaded file and an impressive list of adjustments in the image editor, which is a great addition when working on a different computer where the usual software might not be present. I still prefer using external applications when modifying pictures, but Mailchimp does allow to make pretty much any modification you might need and having access to a revision history makes it easy to go back to an earlier version of a file even without first making a backup of it.

Ian
Head of Channel Sales in US
Security & Investigations, 11–50 Employees

Solid Tool for Email Marketing

Comments: My overall experience with Mailchimp was a positive one. It worked well with our CRM, and was well supported by their sales and service teams. We used Mailchimp to drive email marketing efforts and, in turn, drive inbound leads and software demo requests. It was incredibly successful, as the company has continued to grow throughout our time of using mailchimp. Additionally, we saw an increase in inbound leads each month over the first 12 months of using Mailchimp. While the send and contact restriction did cause some frustration and delays, the overall experience was quite positive. I would recommend Mailchimp to other companies.

Pros:

What I liked most about Mailchimp was it's ease of use (for our applications) and the company's customer service. It was very easy to use Mailchimp in conjunction with our CRM, HubSpot to help our email marketing efforts. We would sort, export, and download targeted lists of customers from HubSpot and upload those lists to Mailchimp. This process was incredibly easy and allowed us to be more efficient and timely with our email marketing campaigns. Additionally, any time we had any questions or issues about Mailchimp, their customer service and sales teams were always incredibly helpful and quick to respond.

Cons:

What I liked least about this software was the pricing plan restrictions. My software company had a very, very large customer and prospect base. We targeted many different markets with a large number of people within each organization. Our software could be used by entire companies, so reaching out to many different decision makers or users was an effective marketing strategy. However, the pricing plans restricted us to a certain number of sends and contacts per month. We often found ourselves having to meet to discuss where we were going to make cuts to our email marketing efforts, which took away time from being productive. We essentially had to ration our sends on a monthly basis, because we did not see the value in the price increase for more sends. Although it would have helped our company operationally, it would have been too expensive. I feel they need to increase the number of contacts and sends for each pricing plan.

Javier
CEO in Spain
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

A must-have to mail marketing

Comments: The overall experience using this tool is fantastic, I've been using for last 7 years in many clients with small database below 2000 clients (there is even a free plan with advertising) to really big campaigns to near 500000 customers and the functionality has been always nearly perfect and with great delivery times

Pros:

Mailchimp is a really complete solutions to email marketing. It can be used for a wide range of users, from the most basic use with only text messages; their awesome and really easy-of-use templates; your own HTML messages; to own written templates using their facilities to fill user data in order to customize the message content. The automatization functionality are really helpful to construct a robust marketing campaign offering the possibility to send a series of messages like welcome, iinformation, birthday gifts, to even, an most interesting to monetize, recover lost carts, get product feedback, opinions, etc The analytical part is interesting because you can see inside the platform the deliverity, opening, clicking... in an easy way. Also you can use your own tracking platform to see result in your analytical platform as i.e. google analytics The integrations is really simple and can be made manually using its API or you can use any of the plugins to connect with main web platforms as woocommerce, prestashop to even zapier so you can expand even more their automation capabilities

Cons:

There are a few things i don't like from mailchimp service, probably the biggest will be the segmentations capabilities: You can organize your users in list and in order to refine which one should receive one mail, you must add basic queries based in things like "has/hasn't opened last X previous messages", their gender and age (if you don't have this data it tries to interfere from user interactions), state, likes, etc, but you can only use 5 of them so if you have a really big database it can be insufficient and must duplicate some campaigns to sucessive refinining in order to get you desired audience. The other black point could be price if you have a big list (or even worse if any of your customers are in many list because then its counted as many times as lists its included). For really big customers I prefer active Campaign due to the pricing and better automation options.

Construction, 11–50 Employees

Robust emailing marketing software with lots of third-party connections.

Pros:

MailChimp is a very popular email marketing platform that makes it easy to send out mail campaigns. We use a great plugin for our gravity forms pushing anyone that submits a form on our website to a specific MailChimp list, group, or segment. This makes it easier than trying to regularly upload a list each time it changes. It's popular for good reasons as setting up templated emails is really simple, guided by a step-by-step process with additional coding and advanced setup features. It also allows for RSS feeds to be sent to a blog signup list. Creating automatic drip campaigns is another feature we utilize heavily and works great at increasing follow-up. The split A/B testing is a great way to test the messages of your marketing campaign. Being able to see the reports on clicks and users makes it one of the best features of MailChimp. We use it as a way to know our warm leads we should be reaching out to.

Cons:

Although being easy to use, the few spots you get snagged up on are better resolved through a Google search than a chat to the support people. They stink. The other big con to MailChimp is the way it handles lists, groups, segments, and signup forms. Because MailChimp bills you for every last contact you have with your lists, creating duplicate lists can be an expensive mistake. The only way to separate contacts without getting double billed is to use segments and groups. This creates a challenge when using the signup forms, as the person will have to choose their preferred group to join. It would be better if MailChimp either made the signup forms group based or allowed for separate lists without duplicate charges. The other big downside to MailChimp is the difficulty with managing a user's email preferences. For example, if a user only wants to receive monthly emails instead of weekly emails, creating that option can be a bit tricky without some careful planning. It would be simpler if MailChimp created a frequency option as a customer profile option. This would fail-safe against sending out too many emails to someone that wanted fewer emails.

Fateyma
Marketing manager in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

MailChimp is the best all in one marketing solution for all types of businesses

Comments: We wanted an all-in-one marketing platform to use for all our marketing activities, for building landing pages, designing workflows for marketing automation, managing all our campaigns and sending emails. The platform has been great and very effective for us.

Pros:

1. Offers truly exceptional UX/UI 2. Comes in a very great pricing 3. Plenty of data available for training 4. Very easy to build workflows for marketing automation 5. Easy to manage all your leads and campaigns 6. Excellent for forms and surveys

Cons:

1. Customer support is not the best 2. It is ideal for sending emails under 5000 contacts, for bulk sending I would never recommend MailChimp 3. Reporting and analytics is very basic and not customisable

Angelica
University Intern in Ecuador
Pharmaceuticals, 501–1,000 Employees

Drive Customer Engagement and Growth with Mailchimp's Integrated Marketing Tools

Comments: I had the chance to use Mailchimp for email correspondence with business people and research participants during my internship in the university's pharmaceutical product development and research department. We were able to produce aesthetically appealing newsletters and send crucial updates to our stakeholders thanks to the program. The segmentation tools in Mailchimp were especially useful because they allowed us to customize our messages according to the traits and preferences of the recipients. The open rates and click-through rates were revealed by the analytics and reporting tools, which let us evaluate the efficacy of our communication tactics. Overall, Mailchimp was extremely important in helping us maintain efficient communication channels and streamline our email marketing activities.

Pros:

Numerous tools are available in Mailchimp that can be used to streamline and improve email marketing campaigns. Users may easily generate aesthetically stunning emails and newsletters using its user-friendly interface and customized templates. The program offers sophisticated segmentation and targeting capabilities, allowing for individualized and focused customer communication. The automation tools provided by Mailchimp, such as drip campaigns and triggered emails, assist companies in providing their audience with timely and pertinent material. In-depth analytics and reporting tools are also provided by the platform, enabling customers to monitor the effectiveness of their campaigns and take data-driven decisions. Additionally, Mailchimp readily connects with a variety of third-party programs, increasing its capabilities and streamlining workflow.

Cons:

One drawback of Mailchimp is its price structure, which can get expensive as the number of subscribers rises. Users of lower-tier plans are restricted access to some complex capabilities because they are only offered in higher-tier subscriptions, such as multivariate testing. Although Mailchimp offers a wide range of email marketing options, its automation capabilities might not be as advanced as those of other specialized marketing automation solutions. Users occasionally may encounter deliverability problems or difficulties with spam filters, necessitating proactive management.