15 years helping Australian businesses

About Respona

Respona is the link-building outreach platform built for B2B SaaS and agencies to increase organic traffic from Google.

Learn more about Respona

Pros:

I also love how Respona is integrated with Moz and can pull backlinks even if you don't have access to Arhefs, Semrush, etc.

Cons:

Really wish I could log into Respona on my phone, but it has no mobile app and the web version doesn't work on mobile.

Respona ratings

4.8
4.9
4.8
4.9

9.4/10

Respona has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 43 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Respona before?

Lucas
Lucas
Product in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Campaigns on Cruise Control

Comments: The main benefit is my productivity increase. I'm spending less time sending emails and more time actually building links. What used to take me half a week is now condensed into a couple of hours.

Pros:

Respona gets me where I need to go on autopilot. The conent and contact search automations find link building opportunities for me. No fuss. I love how little input from me is needed to have a successful outreach campaign.

Cons:

The system can take a while to run automations - especially with larger campaigns. But the benefit is that all searches are done in real-time, so the data is fresh. Not limited to any database.

Printing, 51–200 Employees

Respona automates outreach, saving time and improving campaign efficiency.

Comments: It has been positive! A powerful tool for automating outreach and managing campaigns, significantly streamlining the connecting process with relevant contacts. While there's a learning curve and the cost can be a consideration, the time saved and the efficiency gained in PR and marketing efforts make it a valuable asset for those looking to enhance their outreach strategies.

Pros:

What stands out most about Respona is its ability to automate and personalize outreach at scale, making it easier to connect with relevant contacts and track campaign success from one platform.

Cons:

The initial learning curve and the cost might be prohibitive for smaller operations or individuals just starting.

Raymond
Link Building in Philippines
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Respona's superpowers keep growing!

Comments: Time. Without Respona, it takes forever to get anything done through email. With Respona, it's a fire and forget type of deal.

Pros:

I love Respona's search engine. It can run hundreds of searches for you - at the same time, and add relevant results automatically. You can also put campaigs on recurring, so they pretty much run on auto-pilot. Just need to check in on them every couple of weeks to review and launch new opportunities. It's a huge time savor!

Cons:

With larger campaigns it can use quite a few credits, but their data qualiy justifies the cost of adding more.

Adam
Finance Assistant in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

A great tool that has improved our effiency on outreach

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

The streamlining effect it's had for our outreach, placing it all into one dashboard has made an incredible difference to the way our agency works & how much more we can get done. The analytics on hand to us such as email tracking & response rate have been an absolute godsend with our campaigns. The templates provided are amazing when it comes to saving time, especially as you're then able to personalise them.

Cons:

There really aren't many cons to Respona - it can be a little daunting at first to use, but once you've worked your way around the dashboard & browsed through a few guides you very quickly learn what's what.

Matthew
Matthew
Associate Director, SEO Outreach in US
Marketing & Advertising, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Everything all in 1!

Pros:

So many unique functions and capabilities all in 1 platform! Email deliverability, insights, reports, press, campaigns, email automation, AI, prospecting, great support etc!

Cons:

Some tech issues here and there, however, their support is amazing and always willing to help out and fix the problem ASAP!

Bryan Jake
Executive Assistant in Philippines
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Great quality data

Comments: Thanks to Respona, I’ve been able to maintain a high level of organization across all my outreach campaigns. This software has taken the complexity out of handling multiple campaigns simultaneously. It’s now easier for me to track progress, measure success, and adjust strategies as needed, all of which have led to more successful link-building initiatives.

Pros:

Respona's contact search feature is a true time saver. It consistently uncovers relevant outreach opportunities that I might have otherwise missed. It does so quickly, and in the background. Just give it the job titles and seniority levels of your prospects, and it finds and verifies emails for you.

Cons:

You do have tutorial videos and a help center but it took me a minute to learn how to use advanced search operators. However, it's a Google feature so Respona isn't really to blame.

Paul
Product Growth in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Streamlined my entire outreach flow

Comments: It solved the tediousness of link building and tranformed it into an easy, straightforward process. I'm finding the right inboxes and landing in them like a pro. More replies, more links, more traffic for us.

Pros:

I'm crafting messages that resonate. Respona gives me the tools to make it personal, not just another template. And these tools are very user-friendly and need no time to master at all. I had my first campaign running within two hours, and the first responses started coming in within four.

Cons:

Could use a tweak in the UI. If you exit from a campaign that's not on the first page, you'll be brought back to the first page. But besides that the tool is great.

Mariia
Mariia
Owner in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Efficient automation & support!

Pros:

I loved how Respona streamlines outreach. Its automated personalization tool is fantastic — feels like sending hand-crafted emails while actually saving a ton of time. Plus, the user-friendly dashboard and top-notch customer service make it a breeze to manage campaigns and stay on track. It's a real boost for efficiency and effectiveness.

Cons:

To be frank, pinpointing negatives with Respona has been a challenge because it's really met all our expectations. It's been stellar for our team. So if you're looking to elevate your outreach efforts, Respona is a must-try. Imagine an additional mind in your team dedicated to perfecting your outreach tactics — that's Respona for us.

Ayush
Co-founder in India
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Amazing Tool for Prospecting

5.0 last month New

Pros:

UI of the Respona is really seamless to use.

Cons:

A bit expensive side for the startups, but yet it is a useful tool.

Ishaq
Marketing Manager in Ethiopia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use

5.0 last week New

Pros:

I am using Respona for link building. So far I have found it to be easy to use and good.

Cons:

Some of the blogs filtered for outreach are not in the same country as mine.

Andi
Talent Acquisition and Outreach Specialist in Serbia
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Respona has enabled me to communicate with prospects and clients in a more efficient, effective, and

Comments: Respona has transformed the way I search for podcast and blog contacts. What used to be a time-consuming task now takes mere seconds, thanks to Respona's advanced algorithm that yields up to 200+ relevant contacts based on the keywords I provide. With Respona's streamlined approach, I can now efficiently reach out to potential prospects and clients, sending over 300 emails a day with ease. The efficiency and speed of Respona have allowed me to significantly increase my outreach efforts, achieving better results in less time.

Pros:

Respona manages to find contacts of podcasts and blogs that used to take me so much time to find, just by giving keywords Respona manages to find up to 200+ contacts which are all relevant to the keywords I provided, it helps you have a smooth and very very fast process, without Respona I might have send over 20 emails per day but with Respona you can send around +300 emails and with the smoothest process

Cons:

There is nothing I don't like about Respona honestly

Darcy
Darcy
Owner and Operator in Canada
Public Relations & Communications, 2–10 Employees

Small PR Business Loving Respona

Comments: Respona has provided me with an outreach platform based on organic, genuine outreach that isn't received as spam. I get real responses and I can tell that people are receiving my emails and viewing them as if they are genuine. Other than just sending naturally via my chosen email provider, I've struggled to find something that can do that for me.

Pros:

We've been using Respona for a few months now and I'm really digging it.I tend to stick to organic practices and I like to have my outreach appear authentic when sending them. Respona allows me to do that but on a much larger scale. I've enjoyed it immensely and can't wait to use it more and more for new clients, campaigns, and strategies.On top of the great platform, [sensitive content hidden] has been tremendous in onboarding us, helping with any questions, and even checking in to make sure we're doing okay.Love it. Thanks Respona!-Darcy from DarcyAllanPR.com

Cons:

Honestly, at this point, nothing stands out as something I dislike about Respona.The platform has checked all the boxes for me and it's been the solution I was looking for in launching organic outreach campaigns.

Hains
SEO OUTREACH in Philippines
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Super easy to learn, very efficient for outreach

Comments: Respona addresses the challenge of managing multiple outreach campaigns without losing track of individual conversations. The benefit to me is clear: streamlined communication channels mean more effective interactions and less time spent sifting through email threads. By consolidating outreach tasks into one platform, I've been able to significantly increase the scale at which I operate, leading to a boost in successful partnerships and guest post placements.

Pros:

AI personalizations make my life so much easier. The ability to personalize these templates yet automate their distribution is a time-saver with a personal touch. Its reporting system is another feature that makes my life easier. Real-time metrics allow me to refine strategies swiftly, ensuring my efforts are always optimized for the best engagement.

Cons:

The interface, although clean, could use some more intuitive elements for beginners. A quick-start guide upon first login would be a great addition.

Xavier
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Respona is a game changer

Comments: It removes the grunt work of finding the right people and personalizing individual emails. With Respona I'm connecting with bloggers and building quality links without burning out. It's like having an extra couple of hours in my day that I can spend on other stuff—priceless.

Pros:

The workflow is fully streamlined and perfect for finding and reaching out to link-building prospects. It's also quite automated and lets me personalize campaigns at scale with minimal time investments. Plus, their analytics give me a clear snapshot of what's working, so I can tweak and repeat. Love the automated search engine as well - it saves a ton of time by running multiple queries at the same time and pulling relevant results for you.

Cons:

Honestly, it's tough to point out flaws when the tool ticks so many boxes. It may be a bit overwhelming for new users, but once you're over that small hump, it's smooth sailing.

Vipin
Seo Executive in India
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Best SEO outreach tool

Pros:

I like the sequence feature the most. The user-friendly nature of the software and the interface is another thing that is incredible.

Cons:

Sometimes it takes too much of time to retrieve opportunities, that is what I dislike.

Respona Response

last year

Thank you very much for your kind words, Vipin! We're honored to have you in our community.

Frank
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Powerful Tool for SEO Outreach!

Comments: Respona cuts through the complexity. It's helped me to manage campaigns in a much more organized fashion, ensuring I don't miss any critical follow-ups. As a result, I've seen my engagement rates climb and my network expand, setting the groundwork for solid, long-term partnerships. It feels good to do more in less time and with better outcomes.

Pros:

Respona's strength lies in its straightforward functionality. The tool is bursting with features, yet everything feels accessible and intuitive. I'm particularly fond of the automated follow-up sequences—these are a big time-saver. The ability to schedule emails also ensures I reach people at just the right moment!

Cons:

Nothing major, but there could be more guidance for beginners to navigate through its extensive feature list. A more detailed onboarding process would make it nearly flawless.

Nasreen
Account Coordinator in US
Marketing & Advertising, 10,000+ Employees

My favorite outreach tool

Comments: Respona lets me automate without sacrificing quality, enabling me to scale my outreach efforts and get better engagement rates and more time to focus on strategy and creative work. It's a powerful tool in my SEO arsenal, for sure.

Pros:

The platform is a breath of fresh air in the world of email outreach! It removes guesswork from outreach with its search engine and outreach strategy templates all in one place. The contact discovery saves me time and the personalized templates give my messages an edge. Plus, being able to track the performance of each campaign let's me A/B test and base my strategy on data.

Cons:

We had minor issues with new features that are released, but their support team is very quick to respond to our questions and get any issues resolved. It's never been a blocker in our workflow.

Mary
Account Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best link building tool in the market

Comments: Respona handles the heavy lifting when juggling various outreach activities, allowing us to focus on crafting compelling messages. Overall, outreach is more organized, the efforts are more focused, and the results are more rewarding. It's straightforward: Respona delivers on its promise and then some.

Pros:

Respona is great at simplifying complex email outreach tasks. Its campaign templates set up the flow and we fill out some fields, while Respona makes both the outreach sequence and search criteria - add on some SEO filters and it finds prospects as well as their emails. Also, accurate tracking and metrics give clear insight into campaign performance.

Cons:

It'd be great if you could separate the inbox by workspace. Right now, every inbox is available to every account user, even if they're in different workspaces.

Elizabeth
SEO Specialist in Philippines
Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

Respona Sets the Bar for Outreach Productivity

Comments: Before Respona, doing outreach at scale meant sacrificing personalization and risking generic, impersonal contact. Respona provides a suite of tools that elegantly side-step this issue, maintaining a personal feel without endless manual tweaks. It's been stellar in scaling my efforts without diluting the message, which has opened doors to more opportunities and stronger networks.

Pros:

The interface is clean, making campaign setup and execution refreshingly simple. The contact vinder tool is an essential feature, saving me from dead-end attempts and potential embarrassment. The cherry on top are the AI variables, offering suggestions that lift the quality of my email copy.

Cons:

The lack of a mobile version. Right now, I have to grab my laptop to check up on my campaigns.

Devin
Account Coordinator in US

Good tool, great support

Pros:

Respona makes it easy to sned mass emails and follow ups to prospects and when something may not happen to go well, the support team is very helpful.

Cons:

There are some bugs that Respona is improving every day.

Artiom
SEO Manager in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Great email outreach tool with multiple handy automations

Comments: Great tool so far, takes a lot of guess work and manual work out the way. Few bugs here and there but not critical once you get to know the tool.

Pros:

Lots of features for automating outreach Multiple pre-built automations for popular outreach methods Lots of AI features for quicker campaign building

Cons:

Lack of advanced settings in automations for more granular control Interface is a bit buggy and laggy Less focused on getting manual data in

Karl
SEO Outreach in Philippines
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Next level outreach tool for building links

Comments: Link building often feels extremely overwhelming because of the scale you need to do it at to be effective. I now have a streamlined process from identifying prospects to securing valuable links. This means I can execute more campaigns in less time, with better results and less fuss.

Pros:

What stands out with Respona is the precision targeting it offers. The search engine pulls link prospects and their email info automatically, saving me from wading through outdated contact lists. The tool’s ability to track email opens and responses in real-time allows me to tweak campaigns on the fly for better results.

Cons:

An influencer search tool would be really nice.

Camila
SEO Outreach Account Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Great collaborative tool for outreach teams

Pros:

It feels like Respona was built specifically for agencies and larger teams. The shared inbox feature is a game-changer for our team. The analytics give a transparent overview of everyone's performance, and there's no confusion as to who has already contacted a certain batch of prospects, and so on. The collaborative approach enhances our workflow, ensuring everyone's on the same page without drowning in email threads.

Cons:

It would be really nice, if you could separate emails by workspace because we use so many the inbox can be a bit messy. It's not a dislike, more of a feature request!

Ashley
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Solid recommend to anyone looking into blogger outreach tools

Pros:

What I love about Respona is the unassuming yet powerful way it wraps 5 different outreach tasks into one. The contact discovery process is intuitive, helping me pinpoint the right email addresses quickly. I'm particularly fond of the automated personalization elements, enabling me to connect meaningfully at scale.

Vincent
SEO - Outreach in Philippines
Marketing & Advertising, 501–1,000 Employees

Beautiful interface + awesome data quality

Comments: Respona is tackling the age-old problem of time-consuming manual outreach. It's cut the hours I spend sifting through potential contacts in half. I have more time for strategy and content creation. Plus, it's improving the quality of my connections

Pros:

Respona's interface is slick, user-friendly, and makes finding the right contacts a breeze. I love how it pulls in contacts automatically and filters out anyone who's not relevant. Its automation is spot on - and is pretty quick, as well.

Cons:

I'd love more visibility into the exact number of credits used for each search to optimize our usage.