15 years helping Australian businesses

About Eleven

Eleven is scalable cloud accounting software tailored for accounting firms both in terms of features and price.

Learn more about Eleven

Pros:

Cons:

We have not had any challenging circumstances while working with Eleven.

Eleven ratings

5.0

9.5/10

Eleven has an overall rating of 5.0 out 5 stars based on 101 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Eleven before?

Laurent
Laurent
Founder & CEO in Singapore
Internet, 51–200 Employees

Eleven: Simple, Fast, Robust & Great Value for Money

Pros:

A lot of effort was obviously spent in the selection of features to keep it simple and allow for a very effortless integration. Still, it is a complete and powerful enough software for all our accounting needs. And seing the smooth adoption, it comes as very intuitive. I am also particularly impressed by its speed and safety. More importantly, my finance Team and auditors love it!

Cons:

We have not identified any notable weakness at this stage.

Justin
Accounting Consultant in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

RunEleven User Review

Comments: It's just super intuitive and user friendly. I like that our accountant can see and manage everything and he seems to think it is an upgrade as far as compliance and audits go.

Pros:

The pricing is more reasonable when you consider the number of companies and users we have. The transition from QuickBooks was really seamless and took less than an hour to move all of our customers and journal entries for each company. I can manage the books for all three subsidiaries in one system including the Europe-based company which posts a lot of multi-currency transactions. The automated data entry from receipts and invoices is also saving us time filing our documents and entering new invoices and expenses. All we have to do now is import the invoice file and it populates the invoice fields and creates a journal entry on its own. And collaboration with our accountant is right there in the system. Also, we can still import transactions from Excel when we need to. It seems to run very fast when you post large batches in a journal.

Cons:

The system doesn't have an integrated payroll application, so we had to use the APIs for a 3rd party provider.

Evrard
CEO in Maldives
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Flexibility

Pros:

The flexibility and the ability for management to la item to its customers

Cons:

Update should be more frequent and the more users the better the feedback

Jeff
COO in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

A good fit for an accounting firm

Comments: What a relief not having to take care of various client subscriptions. Eleven has a pay-per accountant price, this means you can add as many client entities as you need under one subscription.

Pros:

General ledger is super fast, no transaction limits. Multi-currency accounting.

Cons:

The product is focused on core accounting, so there are no additional features, f.ex. inventory. But we haven't used it in Xero either because of its execution.

Maxwell
Maxwell
Relationship Officer, Business Banking in Kenya
Banking, 201–500 Employees

An efficient and effective accounting product

Comments: My experience using Eleven has been flawless. This product has given me a great and a worthy experience and i wouldn't ask for more. It comes loaded with powerful accounting features which ensures that all the needs that it was implemented to solve are solved effectively and efficiently. It has met all my expectations vy giving me a reliable platform to monitor our organization's financial health.

Pros:

It helps automate the time consuming repetitive tasks like book keeping while ensuring efficiency by eliminating errors associated with manual works. The dashboard and the reporting feature are reliable in providing useful financial insights to help analyze the organization current financial position. By integrating with third party products like Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets, it is easy to load all financial documents and files for effective management. It offers multiple currency options with automatic currency evaluations to determine the current exchange rates. The expense tracking function allows easy monitoring of the organization expenditure. It also makes it easy to keep track of all the organization assets. The account receivable and payable functions are very effective in accounting process.

Cons:

Sincerely, i have not encountered any backlash while using this product. Everything is at its own place and works effectively.

Evans
Evans
Finance Manager in Kenya
Real Estate, 51–200 Employees

Get it all done with Eleven, from accounting, bookkeeping, financial reporting, invoicing and more.

Comments: Am having the best experience i could ever ask for with Eleven. It provides the most advanced yet easy to use accounting functions which helps make accounting more efficient and more accurate.

Pros:

Eleven is a futuristic accounting platform which brings use of modern technology into accounting. With AI powered features, it helps automate repetitive and time consuming tasks like bookkeeping so as to ensure better accuracy and efficiency levels. It also provides the best tools for creating not just invoices but well branded and professionally looking invoices for your customers. It has very effective financial reporting capabilities which gives real-time insights about your financial health and performance. The support you get in this platform is very reliable. Any assistance you need at any time is addressed to ensure you get nothing but the ultimate best.

Cons:

Using Eleven for accounting has been a fantastic and effortless experience. Though it is an advanced accounting tool, it uses a interface designed with ease-of-use approach which makes it an easy to use product.

Carol
Carol
Data analyst in US
Chemicals, 10,000+ Employees

Robust accounting and bookkeeping software with BI support

Comments: Eleven has played an important role in revamping how we do our accounting and bookkeeping. It has enabled us to increase efficiency which has ensured that we get a competitive edge. It is a robust platform that employs BI capabilities to ensure fast and accurate accounting and bookkeeping.

Pros:

I like how eleven has enabled the smooth running of our financial management. It has reinvented our accounting and we no longer have to rely on excel. I like how it has automated all our book keeping which has reduced our spending substantially. Its pricing model is well designed to accomodate any company.

Cons:

Eleven has been impressive and we have encountered very few limitations with it. I would like to see an improvement in the UI/UX design of its user interface to modernize its outlook. Any issues with this tool have been resolved quickly by the support team and I commend them for that.

Daniella
Daniella
Procurement Manager in US
Food Production, 5,001–10,000 Employees

An Intuitive, flexible, Accessible and Visceral accounting software

Pros:

It's less expensive therefore affordable even in small business company.It has ability to reconcile bank statement and reports.It facilitate ease of auditing process and generation of custom reports and dashboard.It automate bookkeeping and accounting activities.It also automate account receivable and account payable.

Cons:

I had nothing to complain since it over delivers all it's required by my organisation.

Brittney
Brittney
Financial Accountant in US
Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees

A successful and professional cloud accounting and bookkeeping solution.

Comments: It's simple to generate data reports and dashboards with this tool as it offers BI capability.
Helps to automate documents management process.

Pros:

I do like how Eleven helps me to automate accounting and bookkeeping operations effectively.It's easy to create and send invoices with this tool.Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes are automated when using Eleven.I like how this tool makes auditing process to run smoothly.

Cons:

There are no missing features and functionalities with Eleven hence all our accounting and bookkeeping processes runs successfully.

Sthefany
Sthefany
Financial Advisor in US
Investment Banking, 51–200 Employees

Powerful financial automation tool

Comments: It is an efficient and agile tool that helps improve planning and financial results. Its set of tools has allowed us to create the strategies that best suit our financial goals.

Pros:

Among the most valuable features is its ease of use, the interface that is very user friendly and has a smooth learning curve. It allows data to be automatically consolidated and aggregated based on our requirements for use in advanced management reporting. It is very agile in complex budget processes.

Cons:

Eleven has turned out to be a very complete platform, I don't have any negative aspects to mention.

Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

100% cloud-based thanks to Eleven

Comments: The product is not yet established, but what’s already done is a great win for professional practice.

Pros:

We managed to push all of our Excel and desktop clients to the cloud mainly because Eleven charges per user (not per company). So you can streamline accounts even for clients with few transactions or year-end reporting

Cons:

No inventory. This would be a great add to the product, but I understand this could be available in future releases.

James
Account Manager in Kenya
Online Media, 501–1,000 Employees

A very robust, intuitive and outstanding accounting platform.

Comments: Eleven is a very effective, advanced and exceptional cloud-based accounting and bookkeeping platform that brings cash organization in a company system. It offers BI capabilities which makes it super easy to generate dashboards and data reports.

Pros:

Eleven has been of great help since it makes it easier for to manage expenses. I like how it is easy to configure the software especially charts of accounts. Also, it has amazing accounts receivable platform which increases cash flow management. Finally, it records the daily transactions without missing any and the support team is readily available.

Cons:

Eleven is the real deal platform for managing all the financial details and it has attained optimal financial usage.

Shadrach
Human Resources Manager in Spain
Construction, 201–500 Employees

Super amazing and advanced application for accounting.

Comments: Overall, Eleven is the best and most secure application for accounting management i have ever used. I highly recommend it.

Pros:

Eleven is a very effective and advanced tool for accounting. I like how it makes it easy to extract non-financial and financial data different sources. I like how also it makes it quick to automate bookkeeping processes.

Cons:

Eleven has a very intuitive and friendly dashboard which makes it super easy to use. It is a great and robust solution for accounting and it helps us to eliminate human errors.

Andrew
Account Manager in Spain
Retail, 501–1,000 Employees

A very robust and powerful application well designed for accounting needs.

Comments: Eleven is always very easy to use and has the best and responsive customer support team. The pricing is very reasonable which makes it affordable.

Pros:

Eleven is an excellent and exceptional tool for accounting needs. It is very simple and easy to manage and understand since it has a very intuitive and user friendly interface. It got all the best features i need and it makes accounting easier.

Cons:

Everything has been well with Eleven and I got completely nothing in my mind that I doesn't like about it.

Allan
Advertising Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Distinctive,formidable and gorgeous Accounting software.

Pros:

Eleven is a very effective and convenient tool that automates accounting and bookkeeping activities.I find it simple to create custom reports dashboards with this tool.It's simple to enter data accurately with this tool hence it increases accounting activities accuracy.This tool plays a pivotal role during auditing process.

Cons:

All features of Eleven are nice,easy to use,easy to configure and navigate and I haven't had any setbacks when using it.

Credit Officer in Kenya
Banking, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Bookkeeping have never been this easy, thanks to Eleven

Pros:

Bookkeeping and accounting has been a very sensitive task to any organization. When the books are not kept or handled in the right manner, fraud and corruption cases will be rampat to point it can cripple the institution. With Eleven everything from, financial reporting, gl, reconcilaition, returns, expense management and billig among many others are excellent.

Cons:

Its a tool worth the try, it never dissapoint.

Jesse
DevOps Engineer in Kenya
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

The best, secure and easiest accounting and expense management tool i know.

Comments: Overall, Eleven makes accounting and financial management processes easier. It is a very safe and secure solution i have ever encountered for accounting. Great, responsive and reliable customer support team.

Pros:

Eleven is the best, secure and easiest accounting and financial management tool i know. I like how it helps me to easily create invoices and send. Another advantage is the speed, Eleven loads the data very fast. I like the dashboard as it is highly customizable to fit our needs and auditing processes are very smooth. It is super easy and fast to automate bookkeeping and accounting processes which saves much time.

Cons:

I cannot compare Eleven with any other accounting software. It is the best i have ever used and everything works well.

Mogire
Accountant in Kenya
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Intelligent and professional tool for cloud accounting and bookkeeping.

Pros:

Accounting and bookkeeping process is automated and simplified when using this tool.It's simple to extract and process financial and non-financial data with this tool.Eleven offers BI feature hence ease to generate custom reports and dashboards.It's an accounting tool that is less expensive.

Cons:

I like all features that comes with Eleven hence I got nothing to dislike.

Jude
Senior Account Manager in Kenya
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

''''A magnificent and most efficient platform for your accounting and bookkeeping needs.''''

Comments: Eleven is a sublime tool in solving all accounting and financial management tasks.It offers great Business Intelligence in addition to the automated processes of accounting and bookkeeping. This automation makes the auditing process easier for us and more accurate.

Pros:

With Eleven it is easy and quick to create invoices and send them too.The platform has a simple interface that's easy to use. I like the ease to navigate through the platform.The customer service is greatly helpful and responsive.

Cons:

We have not a single time encountered any problems with this platform. It works best .

Bernice
HR Director in Kenya
Staffing & Recruiting, 11–50 Employees

Tremendous,pinnacle and inconceivable Cloud-based Accounting software.

Pros:

Eleven helps to simplify and automate accounting and bookkeeping tasks efficiently in real-time.I can create and send invoices faster with Eleven.When it comes to auditing process Eleven never disappoints.With Eleven it's simple to generate custom reports and dashboards hence possible go have real-time visibility of our organization performance and also make better data-driven decisions.

Cons:

Eleven is fully featured and very functional thus carrying out accounting and bookkeeping tasks isn't a problem to me.

Audrey
DevOps Engineer in Kenya
Hospitality, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Eleven makes financial management processes easier and smooth.

Pros:

First, I must disclose the fact that Eleven is a very nice and effective solution that makes financial management processes easier and smooth. I like how it provides very high security for our business data which guarantee safety for our important information. Eleven is one of a kind tool that supports easy-to-use features. I like how the dashboard is highly customizable to fit our business needs. Finally, Eleven customer service is top notch and very good.

Cons:

With the help of Eleven, accounting and financial management is extremely easy and smooth. It is a robust and exceptional tool for expense management and i must recommend it.

Elijah
Web Developer in Kenya
Hospitality, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Robust and powerful tool for accounting and financial management.

Comments: Getting started with Eleven is easy and straightforward. It has a very nice and intuitive interface which makes it simple to learn and adapt. Excellent and responsive customer support team. Their services are excellent.

Pros:

Eleven is a powerful and excellent tool that makes accounting easier. It supports powerful and great features which are easy to learn and understand. The dashboard is highly customizable to fit your needs. Eleven provides high security for all our important information and it is very easy to deploy and configure.

Cons:

Eleven is a robust and solid tool for accounting and until today i have never recorded any challenges. Nothing to dislike about it.

Kelly
Kelly
Account Operations Manager in US
Hospitality, 10,000+ Employees

An extraordinary and advanced cloud accounting and bookkeeping solution.

Comments: Eleven automates documents management process.
Journal entries process is simplified when using this tool.
Delivers scalable General Ledger.

Pros:

Eleven helps to streamline and automate bookkeeping and advisory process.Eleven also makes verification and auditing process easy.Delivers real-time custom reports and dashboards.Multiple currencies support is available when using this tool.

Cons:

It's affordable and simple to use accounting solution hence I haven't encountered anything unpleasant.

Maurice
Accounting Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

A Great Accounting Software For Business

Pros:

I like that Eleven is thorough when it comes to accounting It is easy to use and handles accounts payable easily It has made bookkeeping easy

Cons:

No bad experiences with Eleven. It has been a savior when it comes to handling our accounting.

Purity
Account Manager in US
Management Consulting, 11–50 Employees

A dazzling,classical and highly-glorified accounting software.

Comments: It's a reliable tool that automates documents management process.

Pros:

I like that Eleven is less expensive accounting solution.It's simple to automate bookkeeping operations using Eleven.I like ease to create custom reports and dashboards using this tool.Eleven makes the process of simple and fast.

Cons:

Eleven caters all our organization accounting needs in real-time hence nothing to complain.