About Paint 3D

Graphic design application that helps users create, edit and modify 2D drawings and 3D models using various digital brushes and tools.

Learn more about Paint 3D

Pros:

Magic selection makes your life easier. One very cool gadget is that you can replay your creative process.

Cons:

The layout of the tools i think there are no correct.

Paint 3D ratings

3.7

7.4/10

Paint 3D has an overall rating of 4.1 out 5 stars based on 14 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Paint 3D before?

Miguel ángel A.
Miguel ángel A.
Student/Musician in Mexico
Music, Self Employed

Awesome evolution of Paint

5 6 months ago

Pros:

I recently decided to use Paint 3D instead of standard Paint for a school assignment. Since I opened it, I really liked the evolution of the interface, this being more modern than the previous one. The tools to use Paint 3D in two dimensions continue to work in the same way as in the previous Paint but with some improvements and new features, which I really liked. Talking about its most remarkable change, namely the ability to now work on a z-axis, it is surprising. Although it is not a software aimed at a professional market, Paint 3D allows you to get closer to that world and get to know it in a relatively simple way.

Cons:

I'm not someone who is professionally into 3D digital design, I only used Paint 3D occasionally for a school assignment and I really liked it. I didn't delve too deep into all the features of Paint 3D, but the ones that I got to try I really liked. For this reason, I didn't find any negative aspect of Paint 3D. Perhaps someone with more experience can give a more complete opinion about this software.

Daniel K.
Daniel K.
Founder in Argentina
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Paint 3D is a most needed upgrade from classic paint

4 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I use Paint 3D for small image editing, cropping and collage, sometimes when I'm creating tutorials and user guides

Pros:

It's bundled in windows, has a upgraded interface and it's easy to use

Cons:

It has some annoying features, and you cannot compress files as much as other software

Michele M.
cfp in US
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

Good free program that almost anyone can use (except for real professional editing)

3 last week New

Pros:

there are a lot of features that allow you to do most photo editing, and it is free.

Cons:

It is not as easy to use as regular Paint.

Co-owner in Australia
Libraries, 2-10 Employees

Paint3D comes with Windows 10 and is basically Paint on vitamins with 3D capabilities

4 last month New

Comments: A good step up for Paint on Windows with some great features and a nicer UI/UX feel.

Pros:

This is certainly a step up from the standard Paint on Windows - which has not really evolved at any great pace in the last 30 years. Paint 3D allows me to model in 3D but also it can be used for 2D shapes etc as well - so it isn't just a 3D modeller. It is basically Paint on vitamins and it certainly feels a lot better, the UI/UX is much nicer to work with and more concise. It is quite powerful but you can still use it to muck around - I think kids will love creating with the stickers. It's magic select feature works really well.

Cons:

I found it works best with a stylus if you want to do anything really serious, so if you just use a mouse it can be hard to get the precision right in those cases. If you are not doing anything too serious with it, then a mouse will work just fine.

Donny M.
calibration/robotic technical specialist in US
Construction, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Paint 3D is very easy to use

5 last month New

Pros:

I like the fact that it has so many features that allow me to do all the editing I need.

Cons:

The program is a little more complicated than normal paint but allows you to do so much more.

Abdelaali S.
Abdelaali S.
Freelancer in Morocco
Computer Networking, Self Employed

Review Panit 3D

4 last month New

Pros:

program very easy to use and quick editing and free program

Cons:

There is no in it more tools like other programs

Xavier C.
Creator in Argentina
Online Media, 2-10 Employees

Paint 3D an easy to use tool for all your 3D porpuses

4 6 days ago New

Comments: If you are looking for a hard core 3D modelling tool you have other options at higher prices. This is an easy to use tool, much like a plug and play, dont bang your head to the keyboard tipe of software.

Pros:

Accesible features, easy to use, and a soft learning curve. Excecute simple 3D models with precision in little time.

Cons:

Not really it delivers whats spected at the price range and tool simplicity

Mauricio G.
Mauricio G.
eCommerce Expert in Argentina
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Paint 3D as a tool for editing your eCommerce catalogue

3 6 days ago New

Comments: My general experience with Paint 3D is positive when it comes to editing photos with a higher degree of complexity compared to other traditional tools. I recommend it.

Pros:

The product was very useful when it came to being able to edit photos to improve the catalog of different ecommerce

Cons:

Some of the tools it includes are not so easy when you want to take advantage of the more advanced features.

Claudio B.
Claudio B.
Suport in Argentina
Online Media, 2-10 Employees

Fun and easy Tool

4 5 days ago New

Comments: I use it to re size images some times and other to do funny stuff.

Pros:

I like very much to have it already installed on my OS Its really simple and intuitive to use, easy edit a jpg file in seconds.

Cons:

It is a fien program for what i use it. Cant thing on any missing options for it

Gonzalo R.
Gonzalo R.
IT SAP Analyst in Mexico
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees

Have fun introducing yourself to 3D modelling with Microsoft's Paint 3D

4 6 months ago

Comments: Had fun by playing with this software,for learning 3D design it is a great tool.
But for every day work I would not recommend it.

Pros:

If you want to learn a bit or more of 3D design or just having fun, Paint 3D is a very easy alternative to create 3D Models. I have used this to manage my screenshots also, providing an alternative way to edit my images. You can share your creations on the internet with its share options. Magic selection makes your life easier. One very cool gadget is that you can replay your creative process!

Cons:

Limited options for professional editing. Minor glitches on adding text can be annoying.

Gregory G.
Resale Liquidator in US
Wholesale, Self Employed

Paint 3D is my go-to for altering photos.

4 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, I am content with sticking with Paint 3D and will recommend it to others.

Pros:

I like the ability to go right to work on a photo or image without log in or other obstacles. Also, the many options available to reimage photos even add content.

Cons:

I have not yet discovered if there is a background removal tool, also did not know there is customer support available.

Victorio T.
Analista de calidad in Argentina
Food Production, 51-200 Employees

paint review

4 6 days ago New

Pros:

it easy to use and deductible. It has only what is necessary and the tools are very effective

Cons:

the layout of the tools i think there are no correct.

Adolfo S.
CoFounder in Argentina
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Great product

4 6 days ago New

Pros:

Easy tu use. It cover basic tools. Excelent to screen captures edition.

Cons:

It's not my first option. I prefer Photoshop for larger edition

Moisés M.
Magister en Ciberseguridad in Dominican Republic
Banking, 51-200 Employees

Pintura 3D

5 7 days ago New

Comments: Me ha ayudado bastante al momento de tener que crear un logo o diseñar un afiche o campaña publicitaria.

Pros:

Lo que más me gusta es que me permite crear objetos 3D y exportar videos.

Cons:

Pintura 3D es una muy útil herramienta que ha venido a facilitar la edición de imágenes en mi día a día.