15 years helping Australian businesses

About Ocoya

All-in-one content marketing platform. Create content (graphics & text), schedule posts and analyse performance.

Learn more about Ocoya

Pros:

Scheduler for calendar events. Super quick support and an engaged Facebook community.

Cons:

No dislikes, excited to see where the software goes with more updates.

Ocoya ratings

4.5

8.7/10

Ocoya has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 350 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Ocoya before?

Kim
Kim
Owner in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

One of the Best All In One Social Media Tool Right Now!

Comments: Ocoya is not just a scheduling tool but also a content creation tool that provides beautiful templates along with unlimited AI writer. I literally don't have to go anywhere else to create and schedule my content! Overall, this is one of the best content creation/scheduler tool available today!

Pros:

The feature that stands out to me the most in Ocoya is how easy it is to curate content and schedule to be posted in different social platforms. It has AI writer, content editor, plethora of beautiful templates, plus the ability to schedule the content to different platforms and be able to track the analytics... I have radaar, postoplan and missing letter and I use them mainly for scheduling content and I tried to compare FeedHive vs Ocoya but I went with Ocoya instead because of the all in one feature that's available in the platform!

Cons:

What my gripes are at the moment with Ocoya are the limits in comparison to the competition and also the speed when going to different pages in the platform. I feel like speedwise it can be smoother and it would probably be better to do without the logo animation!

Aditya
Administrator in India
Media Production, 11–50 Employees

Perfect For Scaling Businesses

Comments: It was quite reasonable to be honest. It seems like a project that is still in development with lot of loose ends and areas to improve on. But, it has nailed the fundamentals and created strong foundation of features and relevant tools for ease of almost all businesses.

Pros:

My firm is growing rapidly, and we needed a service that can handle our current smaller needs along with the needs that grow everymonth. Till now, I had used solutions like FS-Poster to schedule my social media posts, but now Ocoya helps me achieve a lot more comfortably. I can connect multiple social media accounts. Most services have poor support for Instagram, especially Instagram Stories, but Ocoya is brilliant in handling and managing all social media platforms. My Ocoya is connected to Zapier, which helps me build custom 3rd party integrations and massively improve the scope of what I can achieve with this. My site is driven my WordPress, so Zapier helps link my WordPress to Ocoya for even better handling. Love it. I found the interface to be a bit complicated for a basic user, but the responsive customer support helped me navigate through it easily. Till now, our blog writers would write content and that would directly get shared on Social Media. Now, with Ocoya, I can do that automatically, but in addition their AI-driven tools create completely new content from scratch, helping us run targetted campaigns easily. It helped save us time, and also perform proper tracking and data gathering through shortlinks support. The multi-language support for AI generated content was valuable for us, since we are in a non-english speaking region.

Cons:

THere is not much to complaint about it. Sometimes the site can be a bit slow. I don't know why but in my experience it often has random hiccups. I would really appreciate for generating and handling images. Everyone knows Social Media is dominated by videos and images. Support for AI-driven videos and proper infographics/images would be really cool. (I am not a fan of their AI art)

Dante
CEO in US
Furniture, Self Employed

Greatly appreciated

5.0 last month New

Pros:

I like all of the features especially the set up of how I can use AI to create content and I love it's ease of use

Cons:

Nothing currently, I have to get around to accessing all of the other cool benefits on the site.

Hugo
Photographer and Filmmaker in Australia
Photography, Self Employed

The WORST Social Media Manager in 2024

1.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Absolutely hopeless app and customer service. Ocoya provides a very limited experience to their users. The features they have are 10 years behind any other social media management platform. Do you want to schedule instagram reels and have them show up in you Insta feed? Sorry no can do. Do you want to upload in highest quality to instagram? Nup no way. Do you want to spend hundreds of dollars for a horrible software with zero customer support? Yes you are in luck. I wouldn’t recommend this to my worst enemy. Its horrible. STAY AWAY!

Pros:

- Their website looks pretty which lures customers in, unfortunately the prettiness ends at the landing page.

Cons:

- Customer Service - Pricing - Features - Scheduling - Capabilities - Staff and Personnel

Mike
Founder in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Easily setup your social media posts

Pros:

Not working from within the social media platforms is a huge plus. Gone are the distractions and I can easily create new posts and plan them in the calendar

Cons:

They promised to have more social media, but they are marked as "coming soon" since more than a year.

Matías Sebastián
Matías Sebastián
CEO in Ecuador
Design, 2–10 Employees

Very Good Program for Social Media Scheduling and Copywritting

Comments: The overall experience is good and everything works the way it should, maybe I would add more integrations with other platforms and maybe consider reposting as a feature. Maybe something I post on TikTok can be automatically posted on Instagram with the same music and video

Pros:

I like that it has a simple interface that anyone can understand, I also like that it has many options for posting to different social media accounts at the same time, and the integration to Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and X has been working very reliable without any problem. I also like that we could add multiple clients and switch very easily

Cons:

I purchased Ocoya with a AppSumo discount, so it was 1 payment and I don't have to pay a monthly subscription. I like that I do not have to be paying a monthly fee for using Ocoya, but I guess if I would have to pay $15 for the basic plan in a monthly basis I wouldn´t like that, and consider expensive taking in account the features it gives

Stephen
Stephen
Director in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Ocoya provides an all-in-one platform for creating, scheduling and tracking social media posts

Comments: So easy to use. I previously had to create social media graphics using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and then export the graphics from those programs and import them into a social media scheduling program like Hootsuite. this process took a long time, but with Ocoya, I was able to cut this production time in half.

Pros:

I discovered Ocoya on Appsumo and originally purchased it on a whim without totally understanding how many things it can do. I spent an afternoon experimenting with it and I was amazed at how fast I would create a great-looking Facebook Fan Page post, by choosing the graphic, using the AI program to write the copy, and then scheduling and posting it. It took less than 30 minutes.

Cons:

I like everything with Ocoya, but there is one minor change that I hope with will add - The jubb.ly link shortener looks interesting, but I wish it was connected to the analytics section of Ocoya.

Jens
Jens
CEO in Germany

Ocoya is simply awesome!

Pros:

Ocoya is a great all-in-one tool for social media marketing. Ocoya is an awesome AI writing, social media scheduling and social media post creating tool packed with lots of features. The app is easy to use and automatically posts content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. Ocoya also allows you to schedule posts for the future. The app has a great user interface that is clean and easy to use. I would recommend Ocoya to anyone who wants to save time on managing their social media accounts. I love that I can create posts and schedule them in advance, and the AI writing is so much better than what I could ever do. The social media scheduling and post creating tool also has a great future because it's so easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere.

Cons:

There were some bugs in scheduling the posts, but the team of Ocoya was always trying to fix problems fast and to give great support via their Facebook group. So thumbs up for the good support - and no real cons here.

Abu
Abu
Admin in Bangladesh
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Content's Promotion Tool Combines Cutting-edge Functionality

Comments: Using Ocoya, I can create the perfect social media post by organizing my posts in advance. Using its easy-to-use interface allows me to customize the posts with pre-set templates, graphics, layouts, and Travis AI, a powerful copywriter that creates a script with minimal, if any, grammar errors.

Pros:

Content marketing can be complicated. Ocoya is a complete solution that streamlines the process. It can be used to create, distribute, and optimize content regularly. It is easy to make captions with Travis AI, which is my favorite feature. In addition to the intuitive interface and Canva integration, this product offers AI writing capabilities and e-commerce integration. It's encouraging that the founder listens to users and is building out a roadmap that will make this even more useful.

Cons:

A unified social inbox and auto-moderation in the inbox are the only 2 things holding this tool back from perfection.

Mark
Mark
Owner in Japan
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Perfect all-in-one tool for advertising your business.

Comments: I usually have a hard time doing marketing for my business. Having to use different tools in order to publish content for my pages. Then came this amazing app Ocoya, it has all the features that I needed! First, I can use VistaCreate inside of Ocoya and generate my content. Then using Travis.ai, it helps me generate the captions that I need to go along with the graphics. I can also schedule the time to upload it to my page. The only thing I can suggest is to make the analytics page more detailed and clean as possible. It will boost the user experience tremendously. But overall, it is a powerful tool.

Pros:

What I like the best is having all the stuff that I need with regards to advertising my business. I have Travis.ai for Copywrite generations. Then VistaCreate and Canva are also available to generate my graphics, I don't have to leave the platform to do that.

Cons:

What I really want to be improved is the Analytics tab, I would suggest having more detailed analytics for my post, page and customer engagement. Also, a clean and simple UI will be a plus.

Roville
Owner in Philippines
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

An all in one Automated Social Media Planner

Comments: I think Ocoya is really in the right direction. They balance funtionality and usability of the app. I really enjoyed using it due to its design simplicity. It actually feel fun to publish social post using Ocoya.

Pros:

The first thing that I loved with this software is the ease of use. Ive used a lot of social media publishing software and this is by far the cleanest and user friendly software that i have used. It combines content creation and design publishing all in one system. With its built in AI it helps you to generate titles, ad post, quotes and easily design using crello or canva right inside its software. Publishing is a breeze and with a lot of social media channels to chose form this is definitely a keeper.

Cons:

There are still some improvements to be done, although i think they already started with the development like workspace for teams, right now every content is right in your face. There is currently no way to categorize them example. quotes, inspiration, company product and etc. I am planning to get the agency plan so i can offer it to my clients but for now I think the white branding solution is not yet done. When selecting a social media page example if you have 3 pages then you would like to add more in the future. You need to disconnect it first before you can add additional pages.

Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Beautiful UI, User Experience and Travis :)

Comments: This is a great software that helps you plan, create and analyse your content on all of the major platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Ocoya has helped me quickly design and publish posts, which save me a lot of time. The image designer in Ocoya has a one-click publish feature, so you just design, hit publish and it is ready to schedule, which is simply amazing. I find that this app makes it really easy to schedule posts and then show me how they perform over time. In addition to this, there are millions of templates that you will be spoilt for choice. The only bit I am waiting for is Pinterest, their integration is not live yet. It's a fully functional software and I would recommend Ocoya if you're looking for a tool to help you easily create, schedule and publish content.

Pros:

The best part about this social media marketing platform is that it's super easy to use, even if you're new to posting on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. The one-click image design and publish feature is amazing, It has helped me with scheduling posts in advance, which saves me time because I don't have to go back and forth downloading and uploading creatives all day long. Last but not the least, Travis AI is simply the easiest to generate social media captions, especially the GOD Mode. Customer support is exceptional!

Cons:

Noting in particular. Pinterest and Google My Business integrations would be great. I realise they are under development. The team is constantly working to push fixes and updates so hopefully, this should be available soon. But, this is not a deal-breaker.

Traveler
Traveler
Digital Marketer in Bangladesh
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

All-in-one best social combo management tool - A must-have for marketers!

Comments: Saving Time
Wrting Asisstant
Schedule posting
Ready-made Templates
Easy to use

Pros:

When it comes to posting on various social media platforms, Ocoya meets my needs. I find that integrating Crello, providing stock photos, allowing me to upload my own photos, and providing gifs makes the process painless (and even enjoyable). It's the only tool that serves as both a social engagement tool and AI writing tool, as well as a design tool like Canva. Therefore, if you have Ocoya, you have the following tools: * An online design tool * Easy-to-use and clean UI * AI Writing Tool - More than just content generation * In-house graphics editor with more than 10,000 templates * Tools for Social Engagement (design, writing, posting & scheduling), which creates tags automatically * Posting on the big four social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn * Integrations include Canva, Shopify, WooCommerce, Unsplash, Pixabay, Pexels, Giphy, Hootsuite, and Buffer * Hashtag generator for finding trending and relevant hashtags * Scheduler for calendar events. super quick support and an engaged Facebook community * Analytics: Pretty good * Plus so much more In terms of functionality, it can be similar to some of the following previous deals: * Crello / Stencil * Promorepublic / Publer * Nichesss / ContentBot Therefore, you can call Ocoya All In One Social Master by that name.

Cons:

Expectation: * Drag and drop posts into the calendar at the scheduler. * Best-time-to-post option for all plans

Gyde
Owner & Founder in Denmark
E-Learning, Self Employed

I see great potential and am excited about this!

Comments: I see great potential and am excited. I will keep this for sure, although I wish I got a hire tier for the advanced analytics part!

Pros:

I am excited about this deal. I really like that I can do almost everything I need in prepping an scheduling my SoMe presence in one and the same place. I just got it and have only played with it a bit - but I see great things happening and a lot of time saved. This is so important to me, as I am just starting my bizz for real and need more hands on deck without being able to pay salary. So with Ocoya I get additional hands without hiring people! Awesome! It is comforting that it integrates with Crello and Canva that I already use - and I like to see that Pinterest is on the schedule for future platforms for scheduling.

Cons:

I look forward to the multi-language option on the road map. I do everything in two languages and need Danish to be an option/to translate the same post etc.

Adam
Adam
CMO in Malaysia
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Nice interface, easy to use post scheduling tool

Comments: Love the Ui/Ux

Pros:

Nice interface, easy to use post scheduling tool not unlike buffer and hootsuite.

Cons:

Lack of Ai Competitor research feature, Ai graphic generation feature, however it does have Ai text creation, which in this day and age, not enough to just have Ai-text. Ai suggests best graphic to use is also important.

Shoukhin
Found & CEO in Bangladesh
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Great Post Scheduler with AI Writing

Comments: I am happy with the tool, because it is great platform for me to make everything on same tool. I create creative and engaging posts for my facebook pages and schedule at a time. Also short form template is awesome and helpful.

Pros:

I found Ocoya when I was looking for a way to automate my content creation and distribution. The app is a content marketing platform that lets you create, schedule and promote your content in one simple place. Plus, it has an AI writer, which helps you create content with just one click. So, I signed up and started my free trial. The content editor is also very helpful, you can change the content to fit your brand and what you are trying to sell. The ability to track all your stats and the ability to schedule your content to different platforms is very helpful. When you have to create, distribute and optimize content on a regular basis, it can be a lot of work and time-consuming. With Ocoya, you can write and distribute your content to all your platforms at one place and even optimize them. Ocoya is a one-stop solution that you need to succeed in this digital marketing era.

Cons:

Sometimes, this tool doesn't follow the input data. As a result, it provides useless info and false statement. I need to work several times to get better result.

Kerajinan Tembaga
Kerajinan Tembaga
Marketing in Indonesia
Furniture, 2–10 Employees

Ocoya is the leading provider of high-quality, affordable content marketing for your business

Comments: Amazing. Ocoya help me a lot for content marketing with Jarvis AI.
I have a lot of ideas for explore this feature.

Pros:

Ocoya is the leading provider of high-quality, affordable content marketing services for small businesses. Ocoya provides a full suite of content marketing services including SEO copywriting, social media management, paid search engine advertising and more. With Ocoya's help you can create an effective content strategy to attract new customers and grow your business. Get your content marketing game up with Ocoya. Ocoya is the only platform that offers a complete set of tools to create, distribute and measure your content marketing strategy, all in one place. Ocoya is the perfect tool for content marketing. With Ocoya, you can create professional looking graphics and videos in minutes. Save time and money with our all-in-one solution. ======================== Do you believe that is Jarvis AI who write for Ocoya. Ocoya have a great tools for your content marketing need. So, what are you waiting for? Just buy Ocoya RIGHT NOW for your content marketing game.

Cons:

Can you add more language for AI Jarvis? I need for BAHASA. Thanks

Kwan
Founder & CEO in Indonesia
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

One Ultimate Marketing Suite

Comments: Love it even only on my 4 days trial. Great [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and Team behind it. And excited to adopt this tools for my agency.

Pros:

Ocoya potentially can become the Ultimate Marketing Suite, One workspace for Copywriting Travis Ai + Content Creation + Scheduling (Hootsuite) + Analytics. Love the Trending hashtag, caption generator in publishing page.

Cons:

Free Trial should be more generous to 7 days instead of numbers of usage. Travis AI is progressing, hope to see more improved results and able to summarize article. Scheduling: No Ai-based predictive auto scheduling to generate higher reach and engagement. Need richer content and template : static page to video to animated content.

Julia
Office Manager in Germany
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

All in one tool for social media contents!

Comments: Some bugs when loading the creative designer, however the Ocoya team fixed the issues immediately with their help from their Facebook group. So, thumbs up for their great support!

Pros:

Ocoya is an awesome AI writing, social media scheduling and social media post creating tool with a great future. It is so easy to use, and it has been a huge time saver for me. I am able to create posts for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram all from one place. The best part is that I can do this from everywhere, because its completely SaaS. It also saves me a lot of time by automatically scheduling posts on my behalf! I love Ocoya because it helps me stay on top of my social media and blog posts. It's also an AI writing tool, so I can create content without having to spend hours writing. I also love that it's a social media scheduling and post creating tool in one!

Cons:

The team at Ocoya was constantly working to remedy mistakes in the scheduling of posts, and the team's incredibly active and responsive Facebook page demonstrated just how serious they were in their duties. So kudos for the excellent support-and absolutely no cons were found here.

Narek
Operations Analyst in US
Retail, 11–50 Employees

All-In-One Package

Comments: They've solved a lot of issues that we would have with content creation for social media. It used to take up a lot more time before but now it's a breeze and it's even fun to actually make content.

Pros:

The UI is very modern and really easy to navigate. The software also just works. If I click a button, it does exactly what I think it's intended to do. The whole product is relatively easy to use and makes it even fun to use. I like the content creator and the scheduler for Ocoya and I love the Travis AI. It's really helpful if you're just stuck and not sure what content to create or right about, it helps give you at least a baseline for you to start. Super helpful.

Cons:

The only complaints I have are temporary because the team behind this product is working like crazy to get new features out. They're currently a little limited as far as integrations and partnerships go because they're missing a few things like GoogleMyBusiness, Pinterest, Amazon, and Magento, but these are all planned features.

cassandra
social media manager in US

All of Your Social Media Needs in One Place

Comments: Ocoya is a great product for marketers, social media influencers, and content creators that need to plan, schedule, and execute their social media strategies. Their AI-generated captions are high-quality and will help your content stand out from the crowd. Overall, I feel Ocoya is well worth the investment.

Pros:

I was looking for a platform that would allow me to create great content and Ocoya is the best. It is a content marketing platform that lets you do everything in one place, from ai-generated captions to graphics, hashtags, and more. I love how easy it is to use.

Cons:

With all the tools available, it can sometimes become laggy or buggy. This is something, however, the developers are constantly working on and I appreciate their hard work.

Leopold
Leopold
Designer in Germany
Design, Self Employed

Everything well designed

Pros:

I would like to emphasize the particularly good design of the entire platform, as well as the available templates for social media posts. As a designer, I attach great importance to a clear and well-thought-out structure, and this is exactly what Ocoya provides. Creating posts for social media with the integrated design editor as well as via Canva integration is truly easy. The templates available have been designed with a lot of love and detail. I must say that the templates are very different from other design editors. However, it becomes especially convenient when you can schedule the just designed post directly from Ocoya and publish it on the Social Media accounts. And this works really, really reliably!

Cons:

Here and there you land on a 404 page, but that's all there is to complain about so far. The platform is still very young, so small errors are part of it, which I can overlook.

Habib
Habib
Software Engineer in Bangladesh
Computer Software, Self Employed

Perfect Scheduling software for Busy Internet Marketers

Comments: I've tried a lot of software, even brought some script by myself from codecanyon and guess what! I've just wasted all my money and time, recently I've discovered Ocoya from AppSumo, go for a trail account, and guess what? this is what I was looking for years, it's pretty much all you need for running all the social media account. Just set up and forget it. I really love how easy it is to create all the things in one place and post on all the social media account in a sec or I can schedule for a later time. I loved it.

Pros:

-Easy to navigate -Affordable -Pretty much automated

Cons:

The number of social accounts/pages you can link is limited.

Pantho
Pantho
Founder in Bangladesh

My Social Media Marketing Solution

Comments: Now I can understand the power of social platforms because of Ocoya. I generates huge traffic for my money sites.

Pros:

After purchasing Ocoya, saved 80+ hours per month. Now my team members can research, write, design, and then publish or schedule posts to my social profiles/pages within a few minutes. They can do one month's works within 20 hours.

Cons:

I didn't find anything yet to report. They have an awesome roadmap and improving the tool day by day. So I don't have any con to say.

Charles
Founder in Singapore

Simple and Powerful Social Media Management Platform

Comments: This app is a game changer. I had been on social media since 2006, and I have been using so many apps I cannot remember. Ocoya really caught my eyes because they have everything, I need integrated into one single platform. From planning to designing my post, it is all seamless. Sometimes I have writer's block, and so they have this built-in AI, tool called Travis that give me some ideas. Not one but many to choose from. Then when I am done I simply either post it or schedule it for another time. Frankly, I am only active on Twitter because doing business I don't have much time for social media. But with Ocoya, I began to start posting to other platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. And I believe they have ten with more coming soon. Previously, I had to use a few platforms and copy and here and there before I could finish my post. Now it is all in one. Fantastic. One thing they don't have right now is current news and contents I can search to post. Just hope they add that soon. So, everyone, don't miss out on Ocoya.

Pros:

Has a built-in AI content writer. It is also a potential Canva replacement.

Cons:

Do not have the latest news and articles for repurposing