15 years helping Australian businesses

About Everstage

Everstage is the leading sales commission software that helps you make sales commissions your strongest revenue lever.

Learn more about Everstage

Pros:

The best part is that it's integrated with our Salesforce, so my revenue generation for a month can be easily tracked in incentives tat I will get.

Cons:

The delayed sync between Salesforce and Everstage causes me to sometimes have to wait a day or so to use Everstage if I make major pipeline updates.

Everstage ratings

4.7

9.5/10

Everstage has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 499 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Everstage before?

Arun Sai
Arun Sai
Senior Inside Sales Manager in India
E-Learning, 5,001–10,000 Employees

The Best Way to Have All Your Insights Under One Single Stage

Comments: In terms of having an overview on all sales commissions insights instead of going through all previous report, payslips and all we 're getting clear insights reports and tracking which saves a lot of power time and helps to grow productivity

Pros:

Provides hassle-free access to all your financial planning, overview on achievement and targets to set the goals by reducing usual power timeeven the support session is great, Crystal Dashboarding is the best thing, I loved to have all my tracks to get accessed easily

Cons:

trackers and statements aren't updating frequentlybut if thats on time, Everstage would be Great

Thomas
Director, Revenue Operations in Netherlands
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Everstage just gets it!

Comments: Positive.

Pros:

We had a very straightforward use case of Sales, BDR and CSM Commissions. Not only the tool was smooth in terms of our implementation and go-live, we also had some of the best learnings from the Everstage team. They were able to help us optimize and validate a lot of our assumptions and helped us arrive with a great commission plan implementation.

Cons:

The end user experience is very good but the integration to Zuora is the only thing that I found lacking which was mitigated by a Zapier workflow that the Everstage team setup.

Anand
Anand
Implementation Consultant in India
Financial Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Commissions Redefined

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Very pleasant experience in using the product and even more relief in seeing what matters most as a sales rep, your numbers, with max ease.

Pros:

The most useful aspect of Everstage is that I had one less Google sheet (probably the most important) opened throughout the year and checked how much I've attained so far. Over 7 years in Sales I've always had the issue of not knowing exactly the attainment and the commissions I've earned making it unclear how much of my variable pay am I taking home. Everstage not only shows them clearly but also so many other aspects that I've not even thought about tracking as a Sales rep for all these years.

Cons:

Could have better and more integrations. But it's one of those products that very mature even this early into the market.

Piyush
Business Manager in India
E-Learning, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Frequent updation is required

Cons:

Accurate data is not properly visible. It should fetch the exact details.

Ameeth
Customer Success Manager in India
Accounting, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Commissions Uncomplicated

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I would say this tool definitely helps in ensuring Commissions Calculations become Uncomplicated.

Pros:

Earlier we used to wait for the spreadsheets and need to verify every month and those got lost when the annual review came around when I needed to discuss my performance Everstage offers comprehensive details on how my commissions are calculated. This transparency helps me understand the factors influencing my earnings, allowing me to plan and strategize more effectively. This tool allows me to go back to my historic comps so that I know how far I have come and my only comparison was myself

Cons:

Everstage checks all the boxes from a user perspective and has made life as an Individual Contributor

Amir
Sales in India

Everstage : A marvellous Product

Comments: Its impeccable .It impacted my sales achievemeet in a different way and that too 100%

Pros:

Its very transparent and we can easily check the real time performances and we can easily achieve our goals .Everstage plays a vital roles in terms of managing revenues and incentives .It motivates to achieve the expected target and fairness in the comissions .

Cons:

It lags a bit but its fine.Its takes more time to login i will really appreciate if you can fix that bug .Graphics are good we can update that as well

Shruthi
Sales Development Representative in India
Financial Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Simple and Intuitive!

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Everstage has made it easier to keep track of my attainment and payout. Our Ops team updates the data every day and it helps to know how much of the quota has been attained and where I am in terms of the payout. I like how the UI has minimal elements and is easy to navigate.

Cons:

Nothing as such. Some aspects of the app do not seem useful personally to me.

Nick
sales rep in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 51–200 Employees

Nick Tassone Review

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It has been good; I wish I had more commissions to fully analyze

Pros:

The ease and nice ability to obtain commissions quickly

Cons:

It can take a while for these commissions to load unfortunately

Caleb
Sales Executive in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 501–1,000 Employees

Best Commissions Breakdown Platform

5.0 last month New

Comments: It has been great from the product to the service.

Pros:

I love that Everstage is easy to navigate and gived a great breakdown of commissions.

Cons:

I have yet to be disatisfied with anything about Everstage.

R.Dhanya
Customer Success Manager in India
Financial Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Amazing platform!!!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Everstage has been quite transparent and easy to access for our sales payout and also it has helped to have all details in one place

Cons:

No real-time update, maybe because of the plan we choose

Lavanya
Senior Inside Sales Manager in India

"The Best"

Comments: I have resolved business problem by using everstage, such as goal setting, completing targets for week, months as soon, its been very helpfull to find how i have achieved overall and showes acurate data, as it captures actives of performance management! All in all in was great flatform to see the performance activities.

Pros:

everstage features are very impactfull , very easy to use and to find how much the commission i we earned and compensation management and also about sales performance management over all its best way to use ! and helps interms of all aspects of date to day business activities,as it captures actives of performance management! shows acurate sufficient data.I would be very happy to suggest my friends at the same time.

Cons:

As per the usage there is no dificult to use, very smooth process to use everstage inorder tosee to the compensation , comission earned and other actives of business , its very helpfull to use.All in all in was great flatform to see the performance activities.

Komari
Inside Sales Manager in India
E-Learning, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Everstage is the awesome platform

Comments: Everstage is a good platform and i have seen many more improvised platforms ever than ever stage It is more user-friendly and gives you a proper response

Pros:

Every stage is a wonderful platform where you can see all sort of information and it helps you keep accurate information as per the platform every stage is giving good responses to the employee for the queries

Cons:

It's a good platform that gives an accurate opportunity for the employees when their in every stage platform for the required information is much easier to access and gives you a proper response

Kaushik
senior inside sales manager in India

Everstage Review

Pros:

Everstage is one of the excellent application I have used till now and I recommend to every industry and companies because this application does have many options to check the complete details like statements to check the achieved targets of the months and based on the targets how much we have received the incentives everything will be calculated and made easier for the company to check and calculate everything. And also which helps to calculate the team ranks, incentive calculation, monthly numbers achieved, weekly numbers achieved. Totally it helps everyone simplify their works.

Cons:

Everstage in my personal opinion it doesn't have any cons .

Vigneshwar
Academic councellor in India
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Impressive Experience with EVERSTAGE!!!!

Comments: I was thinking it will meet my expectations but it went beyond my expectations. Just Wonderful Product

Pros:

1. You work amidst a team with domain depth and absolute clarity on what they want from this journey.2. Never a dull day when it comes to solving problems.3. Global Enterprise clientele from day 1.4. Best-in-class employee perks for a startup Food, transport and working space.5. Very encouraging work culture6. Opportunity to grow with the organization

Cons:

Nothing worth mentioning as a con,, the management rectifies and fixes any problem that is flagged with a quick turn around .I can't complain about anything here.

Gyan
Senior Inside Sales Sapecialist in India
E-Learning, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Create your own growth and performance stage with the help of Everstage

Comments: We are using it for sales profession . Earlier we had to do calculation for our performance and commission manually but with the help this we are now getting entire thing automated . It has made our life easier and goal oriented.

Pros:

This product has helped me a lot in improving my performance as well as getting the growth. It gives me perfect idea to reach a certain mile stone in Sales and even It helps me in knowing how much revenue I have to generate to earn a certain product . It is very easy to use and integrate. It is very easy to integrate with salesforce and can be accessed easily . The best product for sales profession.

Cons:

Everything is fine but if the interface will be more attractive then It will be best product in the sales field .

S Puneeth
Inside Sales Evangelist in India
E-Learning, 1,001–5,000 Employees

"Real Time Transparency and User Friendly"

Comments: Everstage is benefitting us in saving time and mostly getting us peace of mind by helping us avoid multiple Excel sheets for report and calculations. And it is helping us track our performance and get the report auto generated. Thanks to Everstage for saving our time and helping us to concentrate on other works.

Pros:

The platform is user friendly and provides transparency and real-time visibility of my performance and motivates me by giving a different experience. I can say that, by looking at the platform and looking at my incentives tab, it keeps me happy and smile on my face. Thanks to Everstage!!!

Cons:

I don't think there is anything to dislike for now, as it's new experience overall for us and started using and experiencing. However, I can say that there can be a lot of other features that can be integrated in the near future. If there is anything coming up in mind, I'll definitely keep the team posted on the same.

Vishal
inside sales evangelist in India
Education Management, 501–1,000 Employees

excellent commission calulator

Comments: the overall experience is excellent as I don't have to worry about the incentive calculations

Pros:

it is very easy to track the commissions as it is directly connected with sales force so whatever payment is coming in it calculating within 24 hours, along with that you don't have to do any manual calculations as per your variable to know about the incentive amount.

Cons:

as of now there is no dislike but sometimes at month end it stucks and fail to fetch the exact data

jasti
sales manager in India
E-Learning, 10,000+ Employees

everstage review

Comments: no bad

Pros:

in everstage we can have an understanding about what wat the commission amount what was the rank that we are into its all actually easy to understand the things

Cons:

tin everstage there were few option that wont get updated on regular basis that need to be changed

Premjith k
Senoir business manager in India
Education Management, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Very Informative

Comments: I am really enjoying this because its very informative and its very handy to use

Ravikanth
Inside sales Manager in India
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

One stop solution to track incentives and performance of sales professions

Comments: Overall a excellent product to track incentives and performance without depending on anyone in the organization, I would recommend this product for any sales industry.

Pros:

I am able to track my incentives on regular basis which is helping me in improving my performanceI am able to track my performance on daily, monthly an quarterly basis without depending on anyone. Every sales is getting updated within 24 hoursVery easy to use as it is user friendly application.

Cons:

It can be more attractive in terms of user interface

Ganesh
Senior inside sales manager in India

EVERSTAGE - My Personal Commission calculator

Comments: Everstage was a good personal commission calculator, So easy to use and Very accurate in calculation apart from sometime in technical glitch, Overall its so good to have some personal commission calculator to motivate to get more money.

Pros:

1. Everstage is Good in calculating the personnel Commission.2. Everstage is Showing How much you need to do to get 100% of your commission.3. Clarity in Dashboard.4. Easy to use.

Cons:

1. They don't solve the queries so soon.2. Due to some glitch in server, its showing the percentage wrong.

Damish
Inside sales manager in India
E-Learning, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Everstage is the best to track incentives and boost performance

Comments: Everstage provides real-time visibility into individual and team performance. With intuitive dashboards and analytics, businesses can monitor progress, identify top performers, and make data-driven decisions to improve overall performance.

Pros:

Everstage's comprehensive tracking capabilities, transparency, automation, and data-driven insights make it an excellent choice for organizations seeking an efficient and effective solution for tracking incentives.

Cons:

Not as such any. Everything is good about everstage.

Shafiya
Inside Sales Specialist in India
Education Management, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Everstage - for Business Management

Pros:

It is very flexible in using this software for business tracks in terms of checking out the payrolls, sales track in the system with the easy use of the software. It is easy and understandable to use. It has a good set-up for remarks and follow-backs with the notification.

Cons:

Overall, there is no such least consideration, it is a good handy software to track my performance and goal sheet to keep myself updated and motivated for future tasks.

Sunil
Senior inside sales manager in India

Everstage is THE BEST Software

Comments: From the day i was using this was very great helpful for me personally that it not helped only me,even my team and our organization fell thankful for the Good support from your end

Pros:

Incentive calculation and also provide proper performance management and also helps in motivation by seeing other who are in top to be more then them

Cons:

Everything as of now its good and also i personally feel that its the best software that i was using, make sure no one cross this software and i feel this software to be on top

Abhilash
Sr. Inside sales manager in India
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees

User friendly - Time saver

Comments: I can sum it up the entire experience of ever stage in one word. That is awesome. There is no much explanation required apart from this one board user friendly time saver and effective

Pros:

The best part about this particular software is it saves time and help us to get the things done quickly.This is so user friendly that easily. You can get any data required at your fingertip

Cons:

There is nothing particular about the weakness I have found here all over. It's an highly recommendable software