Filter by:

• Overall

About Sorwe

Sorwe is an end-to-end employee experience and people analytics platform for engaging, retaining and growing inclusive teams.

Learn more about Sorwe

HR CI Leader & Recruitment Partner
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Sorwe experiencne"

Comments: Generally I am glad to work with Sorwe. The Sorwe team is really solution oriented and the tools they offer inside are mostly the tools what HR needs so we can say they are really following up the HR needs & trends and working on continiously to provide us what we need / will need.

Pros: I really like the interface and how easily reachable the solutions are. We mostly use the pulse survey option through Sorwe within the company. We have good feedbeack from our teammates as well. Also Disc has an easy way to use and reach system too. We really like to have language options as well. Customer support is really nice.

Cons: The fast track process is really hard to use. We need to fill in manually for every step and the process is not user friendly.

Fatma gizem A.
Employee Experience&Organizational Development Specialist
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2021

"One of the oldest corporate user of Sorwe!"

Comments: I am one of the first corporate user of Sorwe. I started using Sorwe as a training evaluation report and Pulse survey as a Country Training Leader, I continued to use Sorwe for different purposes in different companies I passed through over the years. It's exciting to see the product evolve in the process. It is very nice that the developments made with the feedback we give are used by us again.

Pros: Sorwe is very user-friendly, especially for HR departments. You never get lost in the platform. Quick to generate and extract reports. The support team returns with quick solutions on issues that need improvement.

Cons: Sorwe has incorporated many features over time. It can produce solutions for many needs of HR and Communication departments. Having this much variety is good on the one hand, but on the other it can cause a loss of focus.

• Reviewed on 07/09/2021
Ece K.
Analyst
Banking, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/09/2021

"Easy to use"

Pros: I used the free trial as I was curious and enjoyed the fact that it is easy to use and integratable into the intranet for easy access. Performance setting function is also attractive to clients.

Cons: Learning tools are a bit weak, can be improved.

• Reviewed on 02/09/2021
Fatma nur A.
Organizational Development Specialist
Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2021

"Our sorwe story"

Comments: We are using sorwe for our internat communication, performance and career management, surveys. Sorwe helps us digitalize and make them more smarter our hr process. We are trying to conduct some AI projects.

Pros: It is so userfriendly for both users and admins.

Cons: Maybe if there is a system for budget, salary, employee process it will be good.

• Reviewed on 06/05/2021
Business Development
Investment Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 09/06/2021

"All HR Tools in one place !"

Comments: Our in-house communication is stronger than before. Sorwe has a free package so before buying you should definitely try.

Pros: The interface is very simple that I really like. It provides unique solutions for all HR processess. Learning functionality helps with orientation and onboarding for new recruits. It saves a lot of time.

Cons: In-House gamification must be added to sorwe.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 09/06/2021
Betül G.
Human Resources Responsible

"Many Modules One App"

Comments: Sorwe showed us that there is no need to use many apps. As an employer, we are happy to do many jobs from a single application. Free thoughts have brought happier employees.

Pros: We have been using Sorwe for more than 1 year. The aspect that I like the most about Sorwe is the easy access to every module. Thanks to this application, you can make surveys, share internal announcements, write suggestions, and make orientation. You can even make a 360 performance system, which is beautiful enough to be a product on its own, here. Thanks to the fast feedback module, the competencies and behaviors of colleagues can be voted quickly without timeout. Moreover, being anonymous is very valuable. Everyone can freely share their opinion and problems can be resolved quickly without the need for internal gossip. I advise.

Cons: We had to get a little help with the 360 ​​performance system, but you can use it without the need for a consultant.

Emir said Y.
organizational development and compensation specialist
Retail, 201-500 Employees

"Simple to use"

Pros: Page transactions are very good. Easily understand how to use parameters without asking support team much. Can gather different type of information easily. Also adding or extracting employees is so simple comparing to other platforms. There is no same platform in market and price/performance rating so high.
Lastly very helpful support team.

Cons: Uploading photo in order to announce something through "Story" was difficult. For example we had 3 photos and wanted to collaborate them and put a text underneath it. Sorwe does not have that option and we tried to use 3rd party apps to conduct that process. After we completed that process, photo (collaborated 3 photos with text) that we uploaded seemed fine first in review but after released it doesn't seem fine at all. So we are mainly facing problem with uploading photos. Support team tried to help us but not much thing changed. (But they are kindly helping with other topics in a very short time) Lastly sometimes we writing down some announcements. In review, text is what we desired but after releasing it only good in mobile app but not web view. (Type of character had been changed in web view after released)

Müge G.
HR Director
Design, 501-1,000 Employees

"Evaluation"

Comments: With Sorwe, I can manage organizational culture, performance and careers of people.

Pros: It's easy to use and have very wide HR knowledge and templates on it.

Cons: Sometimes its hard to implement our systems on the software, its not flexible enough.

Damla T.
Consultant
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2021

"Priceless tool that provides a 1-stop shop"

Comments: Fantastic

Pros: I really appreciate the fact that I don’t have to go on 7 different platforms to log and track my objectives, provide 360 feedback, pulse surveys … Sorwe brought it all together for us in a user-friendly and joy to interact manner! I would recommend it to anyone who is remotely interested in investing in their talent management, culture and people dynamics.

Cons: I am not an admin, so I can’t comment in great detail. As an end-user, very satisfied with the experience!

• Reviewed on 05/09/2021
Emre O.
Digital Marketing Manager
Hospitality, 10,000+ Employees

"Very practical"

Pros: The design definitely stands out! It’s very user friendly and is also very easy to onboard other people. I used it in my last 360 feedback and it was super easy.

Cons: There could be some improvement about the cost of the product, but otherwise it’s just perfect.

Mestan buğra M.
Business Development Associate
Textiles, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2021

"Awesome!!"

Comments: It is a great price-performance product. It has a user-friendly interface. I can say that our work is much easier with Sorwe. Thanks again to my friend for the recommendation! :))

Pros: It has a user-friendly interface. We can say that Sorwe reduces the work of the HR department by 80%. You can manage the hybrid working period with Sorwe without the need for any training.

Cons: My friends who have just started using it say that there may be an error in the address selection.

• Reviewed on 06/06/2021