15 years helping Australian businesses

About Trello

A visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective for your team on any project in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.

Learn more about Trello

Pros:

Trello is extremely intuitive, fast, and beautiful. It has some of the best UI I have ever had the pleasure of using.

Cons:

I hate the way that they don't have a customer for Linux. I likewise hate that it's an electronic application that you must be online to utilize.

Trello ratings

4.5
4.3
4.3
4.5

8.5/10

Trello has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 23,166 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Trello before?

Filter reviews (23,166)

Jeroen
Jeroen
Business Owner in Belgium
Graphic Design, Self Employed

Great task management SAAS

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Great experience, and I still don't know all the features and possibilities, because I do not need them all.

Pros:

- the free version has sufficient possibilities for small business and freelancers - clear and structured overview - Easy to deploy and self-explanatory

Cons:

- calendars, timelines etc require a paid subscription

Jonathan
Chief Button Pusher in US

A Card Above The Rest

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Makes managing multiple projects with moving parts and more than one team member involved easy to manage. It's also free, which is great for any startup trying to get organized with a small or large remote or office team.

Pros:

I enjoy the card based system Trello makes use of. The WYSWYG design function is beneficial to even novice users - you can move things how you see fit without major processes involved. I also enjoy the customizability. You can use Trello anyway you want. If you have a chaotic but effective process, you can make it your own. If you're extremely organized - it's perfect for that, too.

Cons:

Slight learning curve because it's so open. Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty useful. Also, their sale to Atlassian kind of mucked things up. I didn't like Jira when originally searching for an Asana replacement. The sale also messed up customer support for a bit.

Ashley
Editor in US
Music, 2–10 Employees

Great Project Management Cloud Sofware Beset with Issues

3.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Trello is easy to onboard new people and set up organization boards in the Kanban style for keeping track of projects as they progress through a workflow. However, many of the basic features that used to be free have moved behind a paywall that is prohibitively expensive for small teams of less than five people. We paid for a two-person setup, but random features reserved for paid users would occasionally stop working. One time we could not user stickers on the face of cards. Another, the drag and drop functionality between cards stopped on the browser. Also, the email-to-board functionality is really limited compared to competitors.

Pros:

* Easy to onboard new people * Easy to set up workflow and multiple boards * Lots of customization if you pay for premium seats * Automation makes board management less tedious

Cons:

* $10 per user price is prohibitively expensive for small teams * The email to board experience is not as robust as competitors * Features randomly stop working with no communication

Heather
Marketing Manager in US

I Just Keep Coming Back to Trello

Comments: I have used Trello on and off for roughly 10 years now and at multiple companies. Occasionally, I'll try a different platform because some aspect of it appeals to me (like easily toggling between cards, lists, and gantt views like some platforms), but I always wind up coming back to Trello because it's the best way for me to track multiple projects and a global team. It's so robust at even the free level and setup is so much simpler than other platforms. I've gotten to where I even have a "workspace" for my personal life so I don't drop any balls there, either.

Pros:

I love how easy Trello is to set up and how robust it is even at the free level. Editing and creating cards from templates is much simpler in Trello than in other platforms and I spend less time on project management than I did before we made the switch. It was intuitive for my team to learn and we've had fewer things slipping through the cracks since we switched.

Cons:

I do wish I was easily able to see projects a different way in Trello. There's probably a way to do it that I haven't found, but if it exists, it's not as simple as other platforms.

Ben
Creative Manager in UK
Design, 2–10 Employees

Simplicity wins

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Very positive and does exactly what it says on the tin.

Pros:

Came from Asana, needed something simpler for small projects that mainly just involve moving tasks from one swim lane to another as they're in progress/complete. The power of Trello is the simplicity.

Cons:

I don't like the default look - it could do with some more spacing. Purely cosmetic though.

Isael Alexander
Isael Alexander
Network and Comunication analyst in Dominican Republic
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Managing your projects wherever you are

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We use it to administer and manage projects, it is super good since all users can view the tasks they have to perform

Pros:

It is a super complete tool with a very friendly interface and unique features that are different from other project management tools. We can access it from any device while maintaining a friendly interface that is easy for the user to use.

Cons:

What we don't like about the tool is the cost per license but after that it is very good

Kayla
Speech and communication coach in Spain
E-Learning, Self Employed

An easy business tool for solopreneurs and large businesses alike

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I started with Trello at the beginning of my business and have preferred it over other platforms that I've tested as well, such as Notion and Monday.

Pros:

I love how many ways you can organize and view boards. Regardless of how you organize information or which visuals work best for you, Trello has a perfect layout for your work style.

Cons:

Some seemingly simple functions are not user-friendly, such as being able to turn off "repeat" tasks once they are no longer necessary.

Tanisha
Owner in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Trello Management

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

I love how you can collaborate with your team, and have a workspace.

Cons:

So far, none are on the list that I have for Cons. This is one of the best options.

Francesco
Francesco
Project manager in Switzerland
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

If you are agile .. use trello

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Very very usefull to use in parallel with others for example
Jira. With trello you can organyze better daily micro tasking that you don’t wanna share with management. A sort of to di list

Pros:

Easy to use. Not so expensive . Lean and all in one tool for agile projects

Cons:

Not for waterfall projects. Not for corporate use

James
James
Director in UK
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Great simple to use tool for task tracking

5.0 last week New

Comments: Good tool, meets my needs. For single team projects, v good

Pros:

A great tool for task tracking and simpler, single team projects. Easy to set up and use.

Cons:

Not as easy to enforce good practice as in Jira.

President in US
Publishing, 11–50 Employees

Great Tool for Staying on Track

Comments: It's a great tool. The paradigm of board / list / card is easy to follow and simple to teach to even the most technophobic user.

Pros:

Trello's "board / list / card" format makes it great for sharing tasks and passing them over to other departments to track production flow. Our company produces upwards of 200 new products per year so the production details are passed between departments and handed-off with ease with this tool.

Cons:

The Free Tier versus the Business Tier is a big jump. There's very little room to tiptoe into the commercial version of the tool. The Business version is expensive for large organizations. That being said, the free tier does everything we need it to do. The biggest downside of this system is that you can potentially back up the system by downloading json files, but there is NO TOOL to restore lost data! One would have to manually re-enter every card and every detail in the system which would be a disaster. They really do need to focus on their import/export abilities which are currently completely nonexistent.

Jeremiah
Jeremiah
Head of Optimization and Engagement in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

The simplest project management tool I've ever used

Comments: Trello is incredible. For a small, agile, team trying to manage the day-to-day operations, it's perfect. If you're looking for something to manage organizations in the hundreds or thousands, or something with sophisticated reporting, I'd look at other options.

Pros:

Trello is dead simple. It takes about 30 seconds to signup and start using it for task management, and another 15 minutes to start understanding how to do some more sophisticated tasks with the tool. It's also extremely easy to use for collaboration. Because of the easy signup it's better than most tools for bringing in other team members and easily working them into the everyday flow of the software. I also love that it's free for the basic tools. We have a team of 12 people who use it on a daily basis and have never had to pay for usage. That said, if we wanted to use it with other teams we'd likely need to pay, but it's still substantially less expensive than the alternatives. With Trello it's really easy to manage multiple boards which is super handy because I can manage both personal and business tasks from the same website, without needing to switch logins.

Cons:

There's not much to dislike about Trello when used for smaller teams/organizations. The core features are definitely a bit limited compared to other top project management tools, but there's a lot of really solid additions on paid plans that help level it up. It probably wouldn't be my choice for project management in an organization of hundreds, but for our purposes it works extremely well.

Curry
Videographer in US
Media Production, 11–50 Employees

Simplest project management software I've ever used

Comments: From business use to personal, moving files, storing attachments, making checklists, dialoguing with co-workers, and managing all projects in a visually pleasing style - Trello has it all, and it's much better than all of the competitors.

Pros:

The seamless integration of features. It's so easy to switch between boards, clearly see all projects, and the timeline of all upcoming deadlines thanks to the wonderful (and rare) calendar feature. I wish I had that now! It makes creating something like a video production calendar very quick and easy to follow. The cards themselves are extremely customizable; checklists, attachments, comments, and more could not be easier to add and track. For someone visually oriented, this is an absolute must. Another great feature, there's a free version! Most other management softwares don't have that.

Cons:

The archive feature is my main concern. I wish there was a better way of removing projects, other than "archiving" them. Sometimes I need to access these cards and there's not really a simple way to find them. Because of this, my workaround was to have a "completed" board that I would put all finished cards in. Annoying at first, but because the site is so great, I didn't mind after a while. I also wish you could color code things and create labels like in Monday.com.

Nolan
Merch Analyst in US
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

Trello Review

Comments: As mentioned above, my team can't do our tasks until the previous team has completed theirs (data management & order writing). Trello is my most-used software, we use it across my entire POD, and across each division as well. It helps make sure that nothing slips between the cracks and that other teams aren't being held up unnecessarily.

Pros:

Trello has become instrumental to my team's success whilst working in a remote environment. The way my different teams work with each other is similar to different cogs in a machine - each person has to do their task before the next team can start their work. My favourite thing about using Trello in our everyday is that you can create boards, lists etc. that are customizable. The Tagging feature is by far my favourite thing because you can let coworkers know in real-time when my piece of the puzzle is ready for them. Being able to integrate other programs into Trello (Dropbox, Google drive etc.) is a close second favourite feature!

Cons:

I haven't done a deep dive to see what causes this, but I get logged out of Trello all the time and have to sign in again. Could be a setting on my end and have nothing to do with the software though!

Astrid
Astrid
Senior IT Recruiter in El Salvador
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Employees

Remote Project Management? Trello is your tool!

Comments: "Chef Kiss! 5 stars, would totally use it again"
I know it's super cliche but is true, I love Trello and after working with sooooo many project management tools Trello is among my Top 3, and whenever a new client tells me "Let me add you to our Trello Board" I cry put of joy because I know I am gonna have the information and support I need just a click away.

Pros:

Honestly, there are so many things to like about Trello, how user-friendly it is, you can literally teach anyone how to use Trello in less than 20 minutes. Super easy for people who are starting doing project management, visually a blast and you are able to have full visibility of stages and day-to-day tasks. Managing backlog is super easy and you are able to truly focus on what is important and not feel like you leaving anything out.

Cons:

If you are looking for a more confidential set type of tool maybe Trello is not your thing. Some of the projects I manage need some part to be public and others to be more on the low and since Trello is more focus on open collaboration I find myself needing to share classified files outside the tool which can complicate and confuse my peers, but honestly is more of the project itself than the tool.

Simeon
Data Governance consultant in UK
Design, Self Employed

trello project management tool

Comments: as a user, I appreciate Trello's customization options, which enable them to tailor the tool to their specific workflows. By creating custom labels, due dates, and checklists, users can adapt Trello to suit their project management needs. This flexibility allows individuals and teams to work in a way that aligns with their unique processes, resulting in more streamlined and efficient workflows.

Pros:

Trello's user interface is clean, visually appealing, and easy to navigate. The board and card system, with its drag-and-drop functionality, allows users to organize and prioritize tasks effortlessly. The simplicity of the interface makes it accessible to users of all levels of technical expertise. Trello provides users with the flexibility to adapt the tool to their specific workflows and needs. Users can create customized boards, lists, and cards, and define their own labels, due dates, and checklists. This flexibility makes Trello suitable for various project types and teams, whether it's for personal task management or collaborative team projects. Power-Ups feature provides additional functionality and automation options. Users can integrate third-party services and add-ons to automate repetitive tasks, track time, generate reports, and enhance productivity. Power-Ups enable users to customize Trello to suit their specific project management needs.

Cons:

I Cant say that there is anything I dislike about Trello.

Fernando
Fernando
Games Director in Spain
Entertainment, 1,001–5,000 Employees

A Jack-of-All-Trades for Task Management

Comments: I juggle between three different tools to organize myself:
1. MyLifeOrganized (https://www.mylifeorganized.net): A pure task manager where I can list tasks and subtasks, prioritise, add dates, and mark them as completed.
2. Trello: A visual board where I can see how my tasks flow, and add details to each tasks (text, attachments, images, comments).
3. OneNote (https://products.office.com/en-us/onenote/digital-note-taking-app): A note-taking app, where I can write longer texts, add any attachment, include video or audio directly from the app into my notes and reorganize them easily.
Whenever I need to write longer specifications, or archive something for future reference, OneNote is my tool of choice. If I am purely working on my own with standalone or unrelated tasks, MLO is the easiest tool for me, quicker and with lots of intelligent reminders. When I need to focus on a project - a lot of related tasks - and/or share these tasks with someone else - i.e. working within a team - Trello shines brightly for me.

Pros:

* Ease of use: Creating tasks, editing and moving them is VERY easy and quick. * The shortcuts are intelligently chosen, and help working faster. * Thanks to all the functionalities within each card, Trello adapts very well to very different working styles: I can choose to create a checklist (so I simulate a tasks with subtasks), add attachments, labels, comments, etc. * Very nice experience when working with a team: syncs seamlessly and fast, I can see things as they happen in the actions feed and react if I want to, we can have whole conversations within a card, and have them for reference... * Something I specially love is the fact that I can copy an image (something I do a lot, capturing images with screenshot tools and the like) and paste it directly into a card. Trello understands that and displays the image as a comment.

Cons:

* I don't like the board management screens. I find hard sometimes to find the boards I want. * I guess there is a reason for not allowing me to delete cards, rather than archiving them, but I still feel that I would like to be able to delete them.

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

My business literally depends on Trello

Comments: I use multiple Trello boards to organise various parts of my business but one of the best things is that I have leads for my clients come in to Trello boards via email, direct from my landing page. I can have different labels automatically attached to a certain lead depending on the landing page so I know what landing page the lead was from. I can trigger my client's notification on his phone and he instantly knows he has a lead, so he can call them within minutes (or seconds even) of them filling out the form. This is a better system for lead gen than anything I have seen - and it doubles as a CRM! I probably shouldn't be telling you this actually... exposing secret gems here! As well as labels I can attach various custom stickers so I can see information about that card at a glance. Trello is maybe the backbone of my business, keeping me organised. On some boards I have all the tasks I need to do all mapped out and keeping me on top of things, on other boards I have data organised in such a way that I can see things at a glance that I would never pick up by looking at a spreadsheet of the same data. I organise both my private life and my business on Trello, and I use the Trello app on my phone just about as much as I check my email on my phone.

Pros:

I like the way it incorporates with other things via Powerups. I use Trello Butler all the time (both the bot and the powerup) to automate just about everything I do on Trello (love those dashcards especially!). I integrate it with Zapier to parse leads on my Trello board and keep track of what happens on Google Sheets. I use a wide variety of custom fields (and I use them with Butler to do some real magic) I also really like how I can attach an image and it shows on the card, some of my boards have images on every card.

Cons:

Its a small thing, but I have some very personal boards that I use for my private life and some business boards for my business - I can't really show people my business boards without risking them seeing my personal boards on the menu. It'd be nice to be able to hide them away in a conspicuous folder so I can comfortably show Trello on the projector without exposing my private life.

Tiffany
Tiffany
Executive Virtual Assistant in US
Executive Office, Self Employed

Can't live without it!

Comments: As a Virtual Assistant, I work with variety different types of businesses and business owners - Trello is customization to everyone's needs. I keep my clients organizes, Trello keeps me organizes. It is 100% customization, which is so important to me. It is the EASIEST organizational tool I have been able to find. It is the external hard drive for my brain, my filing cabinet, my to-do list, notebook and client communicator. It can do it ALL. I tried several systems to keep my business and my clients businesses organized. After I found and learned Trello, I migrated everything over. I utilize it to organize social media designs and posts, track progress on projects, give and receive approvals for documents, track passwords, website URLs, referal codes/links. Personally I organize my rental properties information and history, keep track of my family's medical history, calendars, gift ideas, book recommendations, to-do lists and more. My spouse and I use it to communicate and track long term goals and projects. I utilize it in my volunteer work as well. Keeping notes on individuals, their strengths, contact information, projects they have or are working on. Upcoming events, budgets and ideas for future activities. Trello is my digital purse and my brain's external hard drive!

Pros:

It can do it ALL. It is SO customizable. I LOVE being able to copy/paste images into a card and attaching documents. This is a HUGE bonus compared to other programs. It's free version is robust and makes it simple on-board my clients to use it without myself or them paying additional software fees (Although typically they have become hooked and upgrade) The app is as strong as the desk top version. I love not losing functionality when I'm on the go.

Cons:

There is a learning curve. You have to give yourself time to understand how it works and create a system that flows with your needs. There are SO many ways to use Trello, that at first glance, it can seem like there are too many options, but give it time, watch a few tutorials, or download some templates and you'll be on your way!

Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Ultimate multi-team work and work-flow tracking

Comments: We started out using trello on their free plan for a single project as an experiment. This is how we've evaluated ticketing and tracking systems in past, but trello became so popular so quickly in 6 months we used it almost everywhere. It's UX is so well-designed that it enhanced our work productivity more than custom-reinforcement tools that had been built for other tracking systems. It works great for individual and team projects, and allows both mixing of teams and seperate teams as case may be. It has good security and notification, and it very reasonably priced. It has so many integrations (they have different word for integrations, i forget it something like buttons), there are constantly more things we could be doing with it. Butler plugin is particularly useful- again this does things that we have had to automate internally with other work tracking systems. The API we've started using extensively in the past 6 months, it's much easier than many vendors APIs and we've used it for everything from quick regular reports to automated notification, to management-like functions. Again some of these things we've done in other systems, but the card concepts are so well implemented they just work better and are more clearly to implement and have the eventual implementation very closely match the vision.

Pros:

Beyond easy to use- it's actually fun to use, people want to move work through. By embracing kanban it also encourages constant workflow. The integrations it has are numerous and awesome. The API is very flexiable and we use it extensively.

Cons:

Not too much. There are some annoyances like it doesn't support all of Markdown, which makes it harder to format things. It's a bit tricky to apply same operation to multiple cards, without using the API. This creates extra work, but once you know it you can frequently control it. Mostly rare annonyances, some feature that isn't there yet.

Ishanka
Ishanka
Chinese Project Specialist in Sri Lanka
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

My favorite, simple and easy to use task management tool on the Internet

Comments: The ease of use and layout makes this great for smaller projects, but also holds the platform back from fulfilling the needs of bigger operations. With my experience with Trello, I think it is a must-have tool for freelancers, small companies and new startups.

Pros:

Trello is a project management software that allows teams to collaborate on a project. This platform is commonly used by software development teams, small startups, and entrepreneurs who are working together with a team to create a product of sorts. It allows for easy communication, updates on tasks, and the general oversight of a project. Through my experiences of working with the software platform, here are some of the pros and cons I have found to be true of this platform. Ease of Use - I was shocked to see older professors in a college setting using this platform, but thanks to the simplicity, almost anyone who is semi-tech savvy can easily navigate and figure out the basics of Trello. Device Accessibility - Typically, when you are on the go, you don't always have time to be working off of your laptop. With Trello, it is easy to manage boards, lists, and cards from a mobile or tablet device. Notifications - It is easy to stay up to date with any project as users are sent notifications through the mobile and web app platforms. Layout - The way the task, cards, and list are set up allows for one to quickly understand the status of the project and access details needed in specific areas of the project.

Cons:

Limited Storage - In the freemium model, the most each file attachment can be in size is 10 MB. This can be problematic if the team needs to view a PDF, video, or slide deck presentation that you are trying to add to the board. This can easily be resolved by a user posting a link on Trello of a google drive file, but the creation of that google drive file may come as an inconvenience. Commenting - As progress is made, you may want to edit a comment made previously to avoid confusion among team members. Trello does not allow for editing comments, which can come as a hassle. Instead, you must write a new comment.

Tyler
Online Curriculum Developer in US
E-Learning, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great product management for a team

Comments: A great product management tool for coordination. It took me some time to get used to all it could do and how I wanted to use it, but now I really enjoy it. The best part is the free option to use it (which is what I use) and it works well for my needs.

Pros:

Customizability and flexibility. I have really enjoyed using Trello at our university to coordinate course development across multiple departments. When I develop a course, it is easy to have each column of task cards in Trello be a week, with each task card an activity or page within my course. The checklist feature on the task cards is great for assigning items for different team members to do from writing instructions to reviewing uploaded documents. When they complete the activity, they simply check the box and it shows up on the task card's screen and on the main project management screen. I also utilize the labels feature on the task cards for different things to communicate to my team, such as "Hey, Course Lead, look here!" by assigning the red label. When you have a ton of cards, this labeling system helps to see at a quick glance the entire project and where you should focus. In short, a really good tool for product management that I encourage you to practice with. It is free to use, with some premium options if you want to explore more.

Cons:

Practice makes perfect. Trello is a great system, but it does take some initial effort to really streamline the way you want to use it. Because of its customizability and flexibility, it can be easy to get overwhelmed at first with all the features. You also need to work with your team members you invite to coordinate on Trello to get them used to checking it regularly before you start to see its true potential.

Our goto brainstorm tool

Comments: One of those tools to have in the toolbox -- just for reasons might not expect -- the cards make it super flexible, the lack of spreadsheet mode make it hard to justify paying for it -- some highly recommended plugins are trellists, multiselect for trello, list layouts, and butler, which solve some of those problems.

Pros:

Trello is absolutely great for quickly capturing thoughts and doing light organization of lists; the integration support is especially extensive. We also find it helpful as an internal wiki. Trello shines best as task manager when you have someone as a PM who doesn't mind being in it all time, and who has time allocated to build up the automations for everyone. Among the more amazing integrations is with Pipedrive which permits contact lookup -- wish more CRMs had same. Probably the best unique use of Trello, especially relative to other tools, is our ability to prototype with it -- treat boards as separate screens, items as actions, and so forth -- we mocked up an entire freight load board, a texting platform, and several other tools. Alternatively publishing a public product roadmap is another good use.

Cons:

Lack of quick edit spreadsheet mode, even as plugin -- the primary reason Trello has never been our heavy lifter on task management -- the keyboard shortcuts aren't intuitive or standard -- couple that with having to manually enter every task and it's just clunky compared to tools such as Monday.com.

Rajesh
Co-Founder in Bangladesh
Writing & Editing, 2–10 Employees

Task Management is now in your finger tip

Comments: Back in the day, when we used to write down our tasks in a diary and notebook which was so much analog and difficult to manage. But, in this modern world, when technology is developed and came to its peak, we should not struggle with our task management. Trust me; Trello makes task management easier than ever. Now, you can track all of the tasks of your boards or projects. When it comes to my personal opinion, I will always give a higher rating to this innovative software as it makes my work-life so convenient and easier.

Pros:

There is no denying the fact that Trello is so much impressive when it comes to managing your tasks. Trello makes my work life easier. The most impactful feature of this software that I found helpful is I can organize my tasks into several categories. For example, now I know what task is not completed yet, what I am doing, and what I already have completed. Even I can track my completed tasks to follow up further if I have to do that. Trello is so much easy to use. The templates are so much user-friendly. You can even tag your co-workers and when it comes to monitoring the tasks, it becomes so much easier. Another impressive feature I like about this software is I can attach necessary documents to make the task presentable and easy to understand to everyone.

Cons:

First of all, Trello has great room to develop in its storage options. Besides, I found there is a good limitation in using keyboard shortcuts. On top of that sometimes managing too many tasks become so hectic. Currently, tasks are allocated to only one project or board. I think they should also improve the overall co-ordination option between different boards.

Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Trello: A User-Friendly and Flexible Tool for Managing Projects and Tasks

Pros:

I really appreciate the ease of use and flexibility of Trello. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate and understand, even for those who are new to project management tools. I love how I can adapt it to different types of projects, teams, and workflows, it's perfect for both personal and professional use. The visual aspect of Trello is a huge plus for me, I can easily see the status of tasks and projects which helps me to stay on top of my work. Furthermore, the ability to integrate with other tools and the mobile app make it accessible from anywhere. I often find myself using it on my phone during my commute, which helps me to stay productive. Overall, I find Trello to be a great tool for managing tasks and projects, and I highly recommend it.

Cons:

one thing I like least about Trello is that it may not have all the advanced features that some users may need. For example, it doesn't have built-in time tracking or resource management features, which can make it less suitable for larger projects or teams. Additionally, the free version of Trello has some limitations on the number of cards and attachments, it may not be enough for some users. Furthermore, some users may find that Trello's notifications can be overwhelming at times, and it may be difficult to filter out which ones are important.