Filter by:

• Overall

About SutiHR

Easy to use, scalable, and comprehensive HR software for businesses of all sizes. Pay only for the modules you use.

Learn more about SutiHR

Shannon J.
Director, People and Culture in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

I used Suti HR in a previous organization. It's so good, I am launching in my new company!

5 10 months ago

Comments: I have been involved in several large-scale system implementations (of HRIS systems, ATS systems, and the HR side of an ERP) in my HR career. I have implemented and/or worked with NJOYN, Taleo, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Sage, and Suti (twice). Of all of the systems I've used and the vendors I have worked with, Suti has eclipsed them all in their flexibility, and the ability to fit the needs of the business! Kirsten, as our implementation partner, has been outstanding. She is responsive, solutions-oriented, and has this incredible "can-do" attitude with every crazy request. We've had such a good experience that we are now investing in Sutisoft for our Accounts Payable and Employee Expense solutions!

Pros:

I am a Director of People and Culture (HR) for a medium-sized non-profit organization. I launched Suti-HR as a cost-effective solution for effective time tracking in my previous organization, and quickly found it did so much more than that for us. When I changed companies, and realized we needed to implement a new HRIS as the current one didn't meet our needs, there was no question I wanted to work with SUTI-HR again! There is so much to like about this system! It is user-friendly and it supports all of the core functions of a comprehensive HR system at a fraction of the cost. I think the real differentiator with Suti, though, is the SERVICE. They are committed to understanding the needs of the client, and will build the system around your business needs, rather than forcing you to change your business to adapt to a system. It is a highly reliable, secure, cloud-based solution with a vendor who will work hard to support your business. I am happy to be a client of Suti for the second time around!

Cons:

I am struggling to come up with a "con". I think maybe the fact that the system is SO flexible, it can be a lot to learn for the administrator. However, they've provided training videos that teach you what you need to know, and will always take a call to support you when you need it. Again, I liked the system enough after using it for almost 6 years in my previous organization that it was the system of choice in my new agency.

Jodie J.
HR Assistant in Canada
Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 51-200 Employees

Is it Worth It?

3 2 years ago

Comments: Time and Attendance , and Performance Review, in one system

Pros:

SutiHR has almost all the HR features that we are looking for. Applicant Tracking, Time and Attendance, Performance Reviews, etc. Price-wise, it is affordable compared to other HRIS. It also tries to improve their system as much as possible like adding "partial time off" ability to Time Off Request.

Cons:

However, it is not user friendly per the feedback from our staff. And we have requested to add one more tab in the benefits section but it wasn't still there, even after a year of waiting. When issues occur, the customer support takes time to reply and resolve it. Sometimes, after their update, the system gets messed up that was hard to figure out.

Sage P.
CEO in
Retail, 11-50 Employees

SutiHR

5 5 years ago

Comments: I didn't want to have to subscribe to a few different software companies to get what I needed at this time. SuitHR offered me all that I was interested in: recruitment, onboarding, personnel, performance review, time tracking, time off requests, benefit tracking, training and project management. In addition they have an area for company news and photos of each employee. I wanted this to work as a company dashboard, not just a tool for HR. The folks at SutiHR have been great about training and ongoing support as I get further and further into the capabilities of the software. I'm very pleased with SutiHR and would recommend them to any sized company.

Pros:

The software has a lot of functionality Customer service Cost

Cons:

There is a lot to think about as you get setup. The more time you take to input, the better the outcome.

Christopher R.
Peer Recovery Specialist in US

Recovery Point WV

4 3 years ago

Comments: I was very pleased with the performance of the website and the app. Suti met all of the needs of our companies different payroll needs. I highly recommend Suti to anyone considering it for their company!

Pros:

Simplicity of the app made all of our time stamp and payroll needs very easy!

Cons:

If there was one thing I had to select it would be the multilevel approvals.

Tiffany A.
Director of Case Management in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

SutiHR Works

5 2 years ago

Comments: I am able to write down my times when and go back to Suti when I am too busy or I forget to clock in and out. There are friendly reminders to review time sheets and evaluations that I might over look. Suti helps to keep me organized.

Pros:

SutiHR is dependable and easy to navigate.

Cons:

The only problem I had was in the beginning and that was saving my password.

Robyn L.
HR Supervisor in US
Insurance, 51-200 Employees

Love Suti!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Great experience, definitely looking to broaden what we use with them.

Pros:

I love how simple it is! It has field for things I wouldn't even think of! The customer service is great, quick responses always.

Cons:

I love everything about Suti, I do wish certain field names could be edited but we make it work!

Daniel K.
Systems Administrator in US

Many features, but not too intuitive

4 3 years ago

Comments: Users can see their PTO at a glance. Reporting for timecards is working well.

Pros:

Range of features and reporting is impressive.

Cons:

Many functions are not intuitive. User interface could use an overhaul for ease of navigating.

Bernard S.
Recovery Coach in US

Suti HR

5 3 years ago

Comments: It was very easy to learn and use

Pros:

Easy to use, it was my first experience using it when I started this job and it was so easy to learn.

Cons:

Sometimes it takes to long to get approval for pto, after it times out

Joshua F.
Phase I Coordinator in US

SutiHR Use

5 3 years ago

Comments: No major problems. Works efficiently and consistently.

Pros:

Easy to use. Friendly, open, and self explanatory interface.

Cons:

Occasional problems with shifts that run over into the new week. Easily fixed with an email.

Christa S.
Recovery Coach in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees

Clock in/out

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall this software is convenient and easy to use. It's just got a few glitches.

Pros:

Over all pretty simple. I like where you can put extra information.

Cons:

Reloading the entire page before making a selection.

Emily W.
Facilities Coordinator in US

Review

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I can check my timesheet daily. Also, my PTO is always up to date

Cons:

Sometimes it doesn’t allow me to properly clock out.

Teresa B.
Program Monitor in US

Practical

4 3 years ago

Comments: Overall great

Pros:

Ease of use. Functional really like Suti

Cons:

Too many tabs. Had to search a little for information

Stephen A.
Accounting Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

SutiHR Review

5 3 years ago

Comments: No problems to note. When speaking to your representatives, they are informative and helpful. Website gives me all the info I need. I enjoy your product.

Pros:

The website has all the information I am looking for.

Cons:

At times, it seems the ease to find the information is not as easy as it should be. Maybe its just me though.

Mandi H.
Mandi H.
Human Resources in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

SutiHR

4 3 years ago

Comments: So far so good, been very happy with everyone we've worked with.

Pros:

Lots of wonderful options and functionality.

Cons:

Pretty intense learning curve. Would like some additional functionality that some of HR software competitors offer like an intranet type messaging board for posting flyers, announcements (images and such, not just text)

Misty E.
Director of Womens Services in US
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 Employees

Suti is EASY

5 2 years ago

Comments: good

Pros:

I like that I can clock in/out on my PC or phone

Cons:

I do NOT LIKE that if I enter the info incorrectly I cannot go back to edit it

Suzanne V.
HR Coordinator in
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees

Suti HR is an affordable, but out of date product.

2 4 years ago

Comments: This review was based on a free 2-week trial. I would personally choose to use an Excel workbook or payroll system with some record keeping abilities over using Suti.

Pros:

Suti HR boosts many features, but I found them lacking in ease of use as well as the practical implication. It could be an okay solution for a company desperate for a start on HR recordkeeping but with a small budget. Their customer service was pleasant and helpful.

Cons:

The interface is non-user friendly and not aesthetically pleasing. The features seem out of date and lacking a practical use or historical data.

Ben D.
Data Scientist in Canada
Research, 11-50 Employees

Some settings are hard to access, but it is powerful.

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Powerful, enables me to do lots without much work and consolidates multiple features into one program

Cons:

Some settings or information are kept pretty deep and non intuitively organized (e.g. Cancelling time off should be in the "Time Off" request section, but back in a "profile" link)

Dan B.
Purchasing Manager in Canada
Machinery, 501-1,000 Employees

Easy and Efficient

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Ease of use and gets me to where i need to be in a hurry.

Cons:

I really don't have anything very negative to say.

Carrie R.
Claims Adjuster in US
Insurance, 11-50 Employees

Timeclock

5 2 years ago

Comments: It has been an easy transition.

Pros:

It is easy to use and navigate. It is a very user friendly program.

Cons:

It doesn't stay logged in at all times. When needing to clock in logging in and out causes missed time from work.

Brian M.
Sales Rep in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

SutiHR Is All We Need

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Great features. Easy to use. Lots of flexibility.

Cons:

There was a slight learning curve, but it didn't take more than a few interactions to get used to the features and layout.

Gary P.
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Very happy with service

4 5 years ago

Comments: I contacted a number of online HR services before choosing SutiHR.
From the sales process, to onboarding, to periodic questions, they have been great.

Pros:

Covers most HR bases

Cons:

Does not cover all

Rachel D.
Executive Project Manager in US
Chemicals, 11-50 Employees

Decent Program for Small Business HR Needs

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Simple dashboard, easy to use for users, well priced for the product.

Cons:

Limited functionality, growing business with limited options within program.

Jeanne D.
Market Manager in US
Medical Devices, 51-200 Employees

Easy to Navigate!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

I love how easy it is to request time off & view PTO. Very transparent!

Cons:

I don't have any complaints! Everything has been very easy to navigate!

Tracy O.
Program service Coordinator in Canada

Great Software to use.

4 12 months ago

Comments: Excellent

Pros:

User Friendly Easy to navigate saves time

Cons:

Need to be upgraded as often as possible.

Ruisi T.
Research Centre Technician in Canada
Civil Engineering, 51-200 Employees

Review

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The UI of it is good, clear and easy to use.

Cons:

I can’t see any of the cons of it. It’s totally great.