• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.6 /5

About Orderhive

Orderhive is an eCommerce Automation Software suitable for retailers, wholesalers, dropshippers, distributors, and manufacturers.

Learn more about Orderhive

George C.
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2020

"Not perfect, but lightyears ahead of anything else on the market."

Comments: Orderhive has helped us reduce latency in order fulfilment, allowed us to setup automations which add users automatically to mailing lists in other platforms, and therefore ask for feedback, provide offers etc. It allows us to create invoices automatically, to manage our inventory across multiple platforms, to keep track of customers, to print shipping labels and all paperwork needed on customised forms that we built (The paperwork that can be generated is pretty standard, but all can be customised by you, if it's fairly minor or even i some cases major changes needed. You don't have to pay them for this.) We work much better now and I hope as we integrate more and grow, Orderhive will grow alongside us. Customer service is definately the high point. If I can be polite and say they are very patient, helpful and we are NOT an easy business/customer to fit software to. if they can manage you - you will be fine. Orderhive is not perfect, but it is more perfect than anything else on the market. It's also not the cheapest - but you get what you pay for - a million features, more can be built if you need them - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Orderhive to anyone, and regularly do. Awesome.

Pros: Orderhive allows us to integrate almost everything with almost everything. Probably the best feature of Orderhive is the least tangible or measureable: the staff. The customer service I have received has been outstanding thus far. The team are knowledgeable and transparent and will always at least try to help you get to where you need to be. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is smart and incisive and always goes above and beyond to get you there. I'm not sure when he sleeps, but is always around when you need him. The rest of the team are supportive and available. The automations are our other most liked feature. The ability to set rules based actions, create auto invoices, send emails when something happens, move orders around automatically is great. I genuinely could not find another piece of similar software that will do as much as orderhive does, for the price point that it does it at. It is not perfect by any means, but even in their flaws, they excel: there is, built in, a feedback feature which when opened, will allow you to search for issues highlighted by other users and from there you can see if it is development, planned, executed etc. If something needs doing they listen to users almost constantly and will implement it. It feels like they are building and evolving the platform on almost a daily basis and based on customer feedback, which is awesome.

Cons: The one downfall of Orderhive is its biggest plus - It's massive. There is no way you will learn it all in a week or even a month. It is so packed with features that it's impossible to know how many ways it will fix workflows or what it can help you with, simply because it is so flexible; this takes time to learn. The demo version is not long enough (2 weeks) and you'll need to pay for the team to set you up ($99). This is a bit catch 22, when you do the demo with demo data, it looks like a fairly standard bit of kit - nice but nothing super special. It's only when you actually get your data in there and start using it that you begin to understand how and why it will help. You need to pay for this though, and i as a demo user, did not want to pay to be set up in a piece of software that by definition I hadn't decided i was using yet. Doing the demo with the team definitely helped and I recommend it to everyone. It's impossible to get an idea of it on your own. The help database is good, lots of videos, but way more depth is needed in articles to understand how features work the way they do. For example, what rules the automations follow. What order they get activated in. If one is triggered and another 2nd later automations instructions conflict with it, what happens. The automations side is new and I feel like they're still building it out though, so probably more articles will come later. The features though are great, and we genuinely couldnt run our business without them.

• Reviewed on 21/01/2020
Paul S.
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2017

"So yes very happy with the product the service and the price. for us it is the way to go Recommended"

Comments: We are a small online business with over 1000 products selling on multiple channels, & with our product's always increasing, we were desperate to find a cost-effective alternative to spreadsheets & the need to use substandard website plugins, for linking products between sales channels, plus we needed a reliable system to keeping track of product variants, multiple supplier sources and of course our sales v/s product costs, The biggest problem with finding never mind choosing a viable alternative was primarily cost, most of the online cloud based inventory management systems are ridiculously priced & over bloated for our needs, it took us a great deal of searching and demos before we found Orderhive. On reviewing this company & their software platform, i came across a post that stated one of the major concerns with this East Indian based company was a deficiency in language both verbal & grammatical. I can honestly say that as an Englishman I have found their communication within both medians to be exemplary, as well as the quality of the personal customer service I have experienced, their staff are professional, knowledgable & always quick to respond with not only standard information & explanation but also with listening to suggestions (We needed a sort filter to display out of stock / low stock products in the inventory list) within a month it's now available, how cool is that!. The software is also visually crisp simple to use & very responsive, as of yet we have only utilised two of the many available integrations Ebay & Woocommerce, as we were trailing the product & only wanted to pay the starter level price of $49.99 a month, now we are sure & happy with the suitability,functionality & personal professional customer service orderhive offer us, we are planning to upgrade to the business level at a $99.99 annual subscription fee,as this level will offer us a further 4 active integrations, these are needed for adding Quickbooks online, stripe, amazon.ca & Canada post. It is important to mention however that to fully trail the product you need to subscribe to at least the starter pack as the demo version wont allow the integrations, when i queried as to why? the explanation was that when activating the integrations with third-party companies there is a cost to them (Orderhive).

So we figured ok business is business we all have expenses & signed up to the lowest monthly plan while i tried their product.
Axiology Imports Canada

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 07/02/2017

Hi Paul. Thank you for the detailed feedback. :)

• Reviewed on 06/02/2017
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2019

"Be Cautious of Orderhive"

Comments: 2 weeks ago, I sent an email to our original sales representative, stating that I wished to cancel the project. I had a reply from the CEO of the company, and in that email it confirmed what I had suspected for some time… He stated that “In the last two months, we have upgraded architecture of Orderhive to achieve customisation in the SaaS version. So we can deliver better and much faster than earlier. I am working on your requirement to figure out how we can achieve it in SaaS customisation.” Orderhive has essentially used the money we have paid them to develop our custom solution to upgrade their own SaaS solution - we have funded some part of the development of their SaaS product that they will ultimately use to sell to other customers. It is frustrating that they are now refusing to refund our monies, which in reality, is a tiny portion of what we have spent in time and wages on this project. They have a clear refund policy - but usually these only apply when something/anything is actually delivered. It is absolutely possible that the Orderhive out-of-the-box SaaS solution is a good one. However, I would warn anyone who is looking at the “Plus”/”Enterprise” solution to be extremely cautious of Orderhive. If you do go ahead, do not accept the scope that is sold to you by Orderhive - insist on a custom, detailed scope of works with details about how each feature will work. Insist on progress payments that are payable on delivery of each feature.

Pros: I can only speak of my experience, as an Orderhive Plus/Enterprise customer. I try to be fair in all my reviews, and this review should only be taken into consideration if you are looking at becoming an Orderhive Plus/Enterprise customer. Around 18 months ago I started conversations with Orderhive as a potential vendor to run a large portion of our ecommerce business. It seemed promising, and the idea that the Plus (now called Enterprise) solution was customisable was the reason I decided to select Orderhive. There was a significant amount of due-diligence from my end. It took me around 6 months to get my head around what features the software currently had, and what we would need to have Orderhive complete as a customisation. This in itself was also quite a bit of work - there were a number of revisions to the contract documents, created by a non-technical sales representative. My concerns started around this point when I was unable to speak with a technical representative to discuss, in more detail, how each feature would work. The google doc that I created to try to capture the detail of each feature was simply copy and pasted in to the contract document - meaning that if I missed something then it was going to be developed incorrectly. It seemed that there was no attempt whatsoever from Orderhive to truly understand what it was that we required on a deep level.

Cons: Nonetheless, once we signed the contract, and we paid the deposit, things were underway - and I will admit it did seem promising. Within around 8 weeks Orderhive had set up the staging and production server environments and had completed some very basic functionalities such as adding an additional column to the Kanban order view. However, once the very basic customisations were completed, things completely stopped. It was tough work from my part to get the Orderhive team together to discuss where the project was at, and why it had stopped. We had a couple discussions about how to get things back on track, but it was at this point that I wondered if Orderhive had just realised some of the complexities that would be involved in our customisations. It took around 3 more months of exchanges between us for me to formulate a plan in how finish this project - I compromised significantly on the features we originally requested. I actually removed the largest customisation from the project in the hopes it would kick it back in to gear. But it seemed the damage was done - the Orderhive team no longer wanted to work on this project - and instead place their focus on an easier (more profitable) area of their business.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2019
Partner
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2018

"Great New order management App with superb potential"

Comments: A streamlined order management and processing system so we can efficiently get orders out the door.
Stock management to allow us to keep stock levels correct in our warehouse and if we used accross multiple channels i.e. ebay amazon and our own website.

Pros: Very cost effective app that has great integration with Bigcommerce to allow us to efficienty mange stock and process our orders.
Currently running to versions V1 and V2 the simplicity and ease of use of V2 is great (currently in Beta) but still, V1 gives you all the daily features you need, like editing orders shipping and stock management.
Support is amazing. Allways on hand through the chat interface, they are very responsive even in the middle of the night.
Very welcoming to ideas and suggestions for improvements to the system and are lightning fast at adding new features.

Cons: Having gotten used to our previous system they do need some automation to reduce button clicks. On the cards for development but still not available are Rules system for automating selecting shipping methods. Really need a template system to allow creation of our own packing slip/delivery notes and invoices. Would love a template system for emails being sent to customers

• Reviewed on 02/07/2018
Business Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2018

"Still impressive after a year"

Comments: Efficiency and live tracking of inventory products.

Pros: Very simple UI interface and yet able to track orders to great details. Utilising this for company purposes and till today, very satisfied. Customer support is top notch too. Special compliments for Shruti, who has been assisting in my account. She has been meticulous and transparent, providing clear guidance in resolving questions.

Cons: Recent upgrade to Orderhive 2.0 was not implemented properly, with lack of customer notifications and interface manuals. Otherwise, glad that there still is continuous improvement.

Isabel T.
Operations Analyst
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2017

"I love Orderhive for our company's inventory management system - best part is the customer service!"

Pros: Customer service is so prompt and will fix any issue you have, even customizable fixes. I like the report function and the easy layout of inventory. I like the ability to see low stock and out of stock items in different colors.

Cons: I don't like that you have to go through the whole shipping/delivery process to complete an order. For our business we aren't actually selling our inventory or shipping it out, just delivering it to properties. So I wish you could customize that feature. I also have a hard time using a scanner to check in or out items cause sometimes if you go too quickly or too slowly it doesn't register the scans and therefore the numbers will be off. Also, it takes a bit of time to update new items/orders etc.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2017
Travis B.
Enterprise E-Commerce Manager
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2018

"Excellent, positive, easy to use, with great support."

Comments: Accurate inventory, a single location to process orders from, better rates on shipping labels, and a smooth process to actually process our orders.

Pros: The interface is clean and easy to understand. Work flow is smooth and quick to process. Most things are readily apparent. Support has been above and beyond. I have had a flood of question as I try and integrate their system with ours, and they've been there every time. I cannot say enough good things about the Orderhive team. Their product does exactly what they state it will do, but their support staff has really won me over. This software has resolved inventory issues that have been plaguing our organization for months, without the need to implement multiple fixes or plugins to achieve our goals. A simple one-stop shop for these woes.

Cons: I wish more things were customizable without hitting Orderhive plus. That being said, this falls under the wish list category. Software works and does as advertised without add-ins.

Jonatan F.
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2020

"They need to hire a better team of developers..."

Comments: They have a very nice product, but i was never able to fully tested because the magento integration that they advertised doesnt work... i reported this, and they recommended me to hire a developer to fix the api connection... while testing this product i tested at least half a dozen alternatives (SellerActive, Finale Inventory, Zoho Inventory, Ecomdash), every single one of them had no issues connecting to Magento or reaching the API. I guess they should hire some professional Magento Developer who fix their connection, instead of suggesting their customers to do it... after 4 weeks of emails going back and forth, i gave up and move to SellerActive...

Pros: Its easy to create a product and push it to different channels

Cons: Magento integration is advertised, but it doesnt work, and they dont know exactly how to make it work

• Reviewed on 14/08/2020
Fatin S.
Accountant
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"Excellent"

Pros: Give us a lot easier to refer the status of the business per daily.
We can track our shipment status direct in this software.

Cons: Some can't edit as you wish.. need customer support to help you.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2018
Suzanne M.
General Director
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2018

"The customer service is amazing ! I never see that !"

Comments: It's a very affordable way to manage different inventories coming from different warehouses.

Pros: They answer in few minutes and always find a solution for us. Thanks a lot team for your patience and your help. The software is connecting to all warehouses and marketplaces which is very useful. Easy to use.

Cons: Poor documentation...BUT a very efficient customer service ! Inventory adjustment should be improve. We should not change directly the quantity but have another column to put adjustment number and put a comment why we adjust it. It is important to keep the reason why we adjust the number. It would be very useful for the physical inventory. Also, when we do a physical inventory in our warehouse, we should be able to freeze the quantity at a specific date.

• Reviewed on 23/05/2018
Minyee J.
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2018

"Works with Shopify, Prestashop, Ebay and Amazon without a hitch for inventory control in one place."

Comments: Works with Shopify, Prestashop, Ebay and Amazon without a hitch.

Pros: Works with Shopify, Prestashop, Ebay and Amazon without a hitch. Their customer service was top notch and were available during US hours either via SKYPE or chat system. This platform is a no brainer if you want a multi channel inventory manager. You can update all stores from one platform in real time. Go get this now you can be up and running in a day.

Cons: This software does not offer mapping of shipping method or customer notes.

• Reviewed on 15/03/2018
Klaus R.
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2016

"Great Order & Inventory Management"

Comments: We use Orderhive to manage the orders and inventory between different stores. It began with a special and small customization and results in some great extensions of the Orderhive functions and workflows. After a bumpy cultural harmonization process the collaboration with the great tech team works fine. The functionality and reliability of Orderhive is great. The possibility to customize functionality and workflows with Orderhive are a great advantage for enterprise applications.

Pros: Functionality, customization, easy to use, very dedicated tech support

Cons: Acclimatization of the communication and ETAs on bigger customizations projects.

by Orderhive on 26/02/2016

Thank you for your honest feedback. We'll try our best to eliminate the problem areas.

• Reviewed on 25/02/2016
Christopher R.
Found & Managing Director
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2016

"Best of the Bunch"

Comments: Orderhive is a great system in comparison to the likes of other software systems. They beat them on price and customization, and...customer service. I have just started to use it for the past two weeks. Will post another review in a few months when we are integrated with Magento etc.

Pros: Customization, price and magento focussed

Cons: That you do not have unlimited warehouses all of the plans. I don't see the point because you need unlimited warehouses as a workaround for consignment orders.

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 06/12/2016

Hi Christopher. Thank you for your honest feedback.

• Reviewed on 05/12/2016
Maud P.
Customer Service Representative
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2018

"Multi Channel Inventory Manager at it's best"

Comments: What I LOVE about this software is their tech support
By far they are the best .
I have a complex setup selling on ebay, Amazon, Shopify in Both US and Canada. It was a nightmare to get my inventory all into one place but the Orderhive team were great and assisted every step of the way.

Pros: It integrated with multiple sales channel and also support multi currency.
Ease of Usage
Interface is easy to understand and straight forward.

Cons: There is no con, any issue you have reach out to their chat support and they will find the issue and fix you right away

• Reviewed on 25/09/2018
Daniel K.
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2017

"Works great"

Comments: We have been looking for a multichannel management system for a long time. We received few quotes from other companies. Finally we came across Orderhive and after a year of using it I can confirm that was a great choice. We use this system to link Amazon, Ebay and Shopify store. System is simple and saves us a lot of time. Great customer service too.
A lot of handy reports, including stock valuation, low inventory etc.
Just upgraded to an annual plan as we will be using this system for long. Highly recommended!

Pros: Simple to use
Great customer service
Mobile app, which can be handy when you want to compare the stock levels in the warehouse against what is in the system

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 25/02/2017

Hi Daniel. Thank you for the feedback. :)

• Reviewed on 25/02/2017
Tierra B.
Packaging & Containers, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2018

"Love, Love, Love!"

Pros: Tracks inventory across several platforms, saves me so much time and money. Prior to this service, I was wasting lots of time and money by not being efficient with my inventory, and I didn't even realize it.

Cons: Pages are slow to load and glitchy. Often times, I have to keep refreshing pages which leads to a kink in productivity

• Reviewed on 05/06/2018
Mike F.
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2016

"Feature Rich with Great Support Team"

Comments: I have been using Orderhive for about 7 months now to keep my inventory in sync across ebay, amazon, and shopify. The service has been working great with just a couple of glitches along the way, but Orderhives 5 star support team seems to always be available to solve any issues that come up. And while I only use Orderhive for inventory sync, the service is full of many high end features such as printing packing slips and shipping labels, tracking shipments, inventory and sales reports and much more. They are constantly working to improve the system based on feedback and have even added requested features within a couple of days. Keep up the great work!

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 30/04/2016

Hi Mike. Thank you so much for your feedback. :)

• Reviewed on 16/04/2016
Mike M.
Sporting Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2021

"Support is awesome"

Pros: When I ask a question, answers usually come within a few minutes to an hour...tops. These people are dedicated to their software!
Many, many options and pcs to this software.

Cons: Many, many options and pcs to this software....setup took awhile.

• Reviewed on 10/03/2021
Dairy, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2019

"Good product, great customer service"

Pros: It has a good range of features, adapts easily and integrates with so many platforms easily. Their customer service is AMAZING. Seriously, one of the best customer success teams out there.

Cons: There are some minor UX issues on List view.

• Reviewed on 18/04/2019
Philipp A.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/06/2017

"Fast and good support at all needs . Best software available for the price"

Comments: More time for other things

Pros: Customisationable for all needs. Fast and good support at all needs . Best software available for the price on the market

• Reviewed on 22/06/2017
Leanne M.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 05/07/2017

"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Comments: Time saver! Keeps my inventory up to date.

Pros: EASE OF USE. I am saving myself 10 hours a week with this program and I don't even use all of the features.

• Reviewed on 05/07/2017
Alex B.
Development Manager
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2021

"Not GDPR compliant"

Comments: Disappointing.
On the face of it, it seems to do what we would need, however their lies about GDPR were something we couldn't get past.
Similarly, claim to be based in California - which a simple search on LinkedIn of all their employees reveal to be another fabrication.
Embrace the fact you're an Indian company, like Zoho do. Don't pull the wool over peoples eyes!

Pros: Pricing is attractive, and supposed features - but that's all.

Cons: Not GDPR compliant. Simply state "we are GDPR compliant" in any questions you ask them about it. They are not.
Data is not stored in the UK, nor even in the EU.
They do not have a DPA they can provide.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2021
Luke C.
  • Reviewed on 27/12/2016

"Excellent Program: Only needs more integrations to be Better."

Comments: This program has helped me tremendously link inventory between eBay and Etsy to help manage. It is not difficult to use once you figure it out. They are willing to help with this. I hope they will be able to help me integrate with my other e-commerce site on Godaddy in the future.

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 27/12/2016

Hi Luke. Thank you for your feedback. :)

• Reviewed on 27/12/2016
Andrew P.
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2016

"Beautiful interface, friendly support, works as advertised"

Comments: Clean, fast, beautiful and easy to learn and work with. Support is friendly and responsive. I wish it had more powerful listing features, but it is effective and works as advertised. Good value for the price.

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 16/03/2016

Hi Andrew. Thank you for your feedback. Looking forward to offer you more features.

• Reviewed on 04/03/2016
Eric S.
Chief Operating Officer
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2017

"Solid order management software with comprehensive integrations"

Comments: Awesome order management integration to help support our multi-channel sales strategy.

Pros: The number of integrations that Orderhive actively manages is astounding, and we have run into very few issues with them - very well maintained.

Cons: We're a US based company and they are India based. The timezone and communication challenges, especially during setup, can be very difficult.

• Reviewed on 08/08/2017